• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

God, I'm about a thousand years too old for One Direction, but this kid is really adorable and I just want to (platonically) hug him. And possibly hand him a tissue.

I don't think this one is on here yet; I just found it:

http://youtu.be/zzJsjv2RFcM

2:40!

that was so adorable!!! but was that even a sneeze? was it like a stifle awh

actually i don't think it was a sneeze , that isn't his pre sneeze face lol sweatdrop.gif
3:40

Ok but can we talk about how sexy his raspy voice sounded like he almost sounds sick in this one omg

YASSSSSSS ITS SO FUCKING HOT

Ok but can we talk about how sexy his raspy voice sounded like he almost sounds sick in this one omg

Oh boy. I had the volume down when I watched this the first time because I was at work. I have now re-watched it and um... well, according to the Internet he's not quite as young as I thought so in a couple months I won't have to feel as guilty that I found his raspy voice a little um.. not platonic.

Oh boy. I had the volume down when I watched this the first time because I was at work. I have now re-watched it and um... well, according to the Internet he's not quite as young as I thought so in a couple months I won't have to feel as guilty that I found his raspy voice a little um.. not platonic.

he's turning 21 in february lol

Edited by liveluvlife

he's turning 21 in february lol

Ha, I know. I looked it up because I was thinking "oh god, please tell me I didn't just find a 16 year old boy sexy." He looks older than 16 but I am old enough that everyone below a certain age looks really young to me. :)

Please join the Harry obsession club. You won't regret it. I never thought I'd be brainwashed by him but I totally am. He's irrestistble. There's no going back now >=)

I don't even really like their music (I don't hate it or anything, but "Story of My Life" is the only song of theirs I've really been a fan of) but they all seem super sweet together and with their fans and just... d'awww. And Harry with his whole O HAI I AM SNEEZING MY BRAINS OUT AND STILL SINGING MY SOLO... I just can't it's too cute.

• 3 weeks later...

*pateintly stalks this thread, awaiting more Harry videos*

me all day, every day

His hayfever is always horrible in Australia, and they're going there on tour in a few months, so we'll probably get a crap load of sneezes then ohhhh my gosh I'm excited. XD

me all day, every day

His hayfever is always horrible in Australia, and they're going there on tour in a few months, so we'll probably get a crap load of sneezes then ohhhh my gosh I'm excited. XD

yessssss ikr i can't wait for the tour to start like it's taking too long we're probably not going to get any sneezes until it starts Edited by spirit

me all day, every day

yessssss ikr i can't wait for the tour to start like it's taking too long we're probably not going to get any sneezes until it starts

I got tickets to see them in Australia :) so excited i really hope for some sneezes

me all day, every day

yessssss ikr i can't wait for the tour to start like it's taking too long we're probably not going to get any sneezes until it starts

I got tickets to see them in Australia smile.png so excited i really hope for some sneezes

I really hope for some obs from you. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So there I was, minding my own business and scrolling through my dash, and suddenly: this.

tumblr_ni098vckrl1qe0kcno1_500.gif

From this performance here. I didn't go through and track down the timestamp, but the whole thing is only 3:32, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. :-)

So there I was, minding my own business and scrolling through my dash, and suddenly: this.

tumblr_ni098vckrl1qe0kcno1_500.gif

From this performance here. I didn't go through and track down the timestamp, but the whole thing is only 3:32, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. :-)

it was at 1:20! but there's no sneeze :( what a cutie pie, though.
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my god these are all so so adorable. <3 I'm not a huge One Direction fan but for some reason I find Harry Styles incredibly attractive <3 (I think it's the Mick Jagger look-a-like aspect of him :P )

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I found this awesomely awesome compilation of him that contains most of the videos posted here in one place:

• 2 weeks later...

I know the OTRA tour started not to long ago but harry please sneeze for us soon and louis I'm still waiting on u

we need a louis sneeze >_<
  • 2 weeks later...

Geesh, I thought we would've had something by now...hmm. :/

same it's been over a month since the tour started :/ i've literally spent the last few days watching tons of otra videos but no luck whatsoever Edited by spirit