Sneeze Fetish Forum

HARRY STYLES

Cinnamon829

from 44 second mark to 1 minute cough and nose rub. I see a lot more of thrse wonder if he changed allergy meds
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

I'm not 100% sure but I think harry sneezed during best song ever in the where we are movie at the end of liam's solo around like 1:30

from 44 second mark to 1 minute cough and nose rub. I see a lot more of thrse wonder if he changed allergy meds

this is so cute omg if you find more of these please link me to them :)
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess we might not get anything from harry or Louis sorry but I'm getting really impatient and that's not me

I guess we might not get anything from harry or Louis sorry but I'm getting really impatient and that's not me

me too! i find myself checking this thread literally every day only to find nothing! we've gotten nothing this tour and it's literally almost over. lol i'm disappointed.

me too! i find myself checking this thread literally every day only to find nothing! we've gotten nothing this tour and it's literally almost over. lol i'm disappointed.

literally girl right

literally girl right

It's disappointing, but at the same time, I hate when Harry doesn't feel well, so I think this is a good thing

literally girl right

It's disappointing, but at the same time, I hate when Harry doesn't feel well, so I think this is a good thing

true same girl same
  • 2 weeks later...

http://youtu.be/QLUXifiUVI4

almost sneeze at 2:04 ? or am i just so desperate that im thinking everything he does could lead to a sneeze

Not so much as a chance in hell, unfortunately. That's a bummer. Bit of 'grasping as straws' going on hardcore in this post. No one in particular, just so many stupid posts wasting time within this forum. Hoping that celebrities are sneezing when they so obviously aren't.

Can we please be realistic with things like that?

Thanks for the prompt but this one is no where even close to a mild tickle, much less a sneeze. Christ Almighty! There is too much wishful thinking going on here.

almost sneeze at 2:04 ? or am i just so desperate that im thinking everything he does could lead to a sneeze

Not so much as a chance in hell, unfortunately. That's a bummer. Bit of 'grasping as straws' going on hardcore in this post. No one in particular, just so many stupid posts wasting time within this forum. Hoping that celebrities are sneezing when they so obviously aren't.

Thanks for the prompt but this one is no where even close to a mild tickle, much less a sneeze. Christ Almighty! There is too much wishful thinking going on here.

This.

I have a bunch of stuff saved on my laptop that I'm pretty sure hasn't been shared on this site (Harry related), so I can post some of that tomorrow. Fingers crossed guys!

This. I feel like if we pared down this thread to posts that contributed something to the forum, this thread would be entire pages less than it is now. I know we all get excited about the promise of a new sneeze, but come on, guys. Again, no one particular user this is directed at.

Well... Sorry. This is probably just me, but if I see something, literally anything, I'd like to share it. Knowing that we're quite desperate in this forum, I'd think anything would be nice. If YOU were to find anything (even if it's not a sneeze) I would actually really take an interesting in seeing it as well, whatever it is. I know there are some posts on here that are just like "we've been waiting sooOo0o long" and I'll admit those are unnecessary (guilty as charged) but I personally don't mind conversation, whatever it is (although sometimes it does get annoying to open the thread only to find desperate posts and no new material).

If you have anything though please do share.

• 1 month later...

I haven't found the video yet but someone posted on tumblr "one of my favorite moments of the concert was when Harry sneezed and couldn't sing his line" he/she went to the concert on September 5, 2015

I haven't found the video yet but someone posted on tumblr "one of my favorite moments of the concert was when Harry sneezed and couldn't sing his line" he/she went to the concert on September 5, 2015

everyone should help find it I'm looking around too omg I'm excited but hopefully for no reason