Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

the phrase "nothing to sneeze at"

it has ruined MANY personal searches on celebrities I at first think will lead to sneeze related content but ends up being only a reference to how rich they are or their success or something like that

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

12 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

the phrase "nothing to sneeze at"

it has ruined MANY personal searches on celebrities I at first think will lead to sneeze related content but ends up being only a reference to how rich they are or their success or something like that

Tell me about it. That phrase should be strictly reserved by law only for sneeze-related content. :fury:

• 4 weeks later...

That feel when you’re playing D&D and a member of your party falls into a freezing lake, so the DM has them make a Constitution saving throw. And they fail. So then the DM says to them, “you sneeze, and feel a wave of exhaustion.”

and you’re just sitting there trying to appear as NORMAL AS POSSIBLE.

Feeling super guilty, because an actor you like put up a video of himself crying through the inauguration, and all you can think is “ooh, now I know what [his character] sounds like when he’s sick!”

When you're too sleep-deprived to really be in fetish mood, but your body decides to bypass your brain and go full-on "fetish high" anyway.  :sleepy:  :mf_dribble:

On 1/25/2021 at 1:43 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

When you're too sleep-deprived to really be in fetish mood, but your body decides to bypass your brain and go full-on "fetish high" anyway.  :sleepy:  :mf_dribble:

Something similar has been happening to me lately: When all you want is to relax and fall asleep, but your brain decides it has multiple fetish scenarios it wants to show you just when you're trying to get some much needed sleep.

23 hours ago, Likesn said:

Something similar has been happening to me lately: When all you want is to relax and fall asleep, but your brain decides it has multiple fetish scenarios it wants to show you just when you're trying to get some much needed sleep.

:lol:  Right?? And when you have too many good scenarios in your head at once and can't pick one to focus on! :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:lol:  Right?? And when you have too many good scenarios in your head at once and can't pick one to focus on! :lol: 

Ugh, totally! I have so many scenarios in my find lately. Most of them can somehow be contained within my current drabble project, but a few of them just demand stories of their own and I just... can't.

• 4 weeks later...

When it’s been forever since you’ve talked to your best friend because they’ve been busy with a ton of work, and even longer since you heard them sneeze, and you really want to just hear them sneeze again since you’ve both grown much closer since you last heard them sneeze, and you think they’ll be much less self-conscious about it.

Don’t mind the run-on sentence lol

#fetishproblems 

8 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

When it’s been forever since you’ve talked to your best friend because they’ve been busy with a ton of work, and even longer since you heard them sneeze, and you really want to just hear them sneeze again since you’ve both grown much closer since you last heard them sneeze, and you think they’ll be much less self-conscious about it.

#fetishproblems 

I can relate to this. Only, I've never seen my friend sneeze. Late last year, she had a Cold and was telling me how 'I'd win an award' for her loud sneezes. Now I  want to see her have a sneeze fit, just to see what they're like. 😂

Because we're pretty close now, I don't think she'd have any shame or modesty and just sneeze openly. Without stifling, I mean. She'd definitely cover her sneezes with something. Lol

18 hours ago, djm4991 said:

I can relate to this. Only, I've never seen my friend sneeze. Late last year, she had a Cold and was telling me how 'I'd win an award' for her loud sneezes. Now I  want to see her have a sneeze fit, just to see what they're like. 😂

Because we're pretty close now, I don't think she'd have any shame or modesty and just sneeze openly. Without stifling, I mean. She'd definitely cover her sneezes with something. Lol

Oh my gosh that’s the worst! One time, my aforementioned friend was having some allergy issues, and I was checking up in messages on how she was doing, and she said her allergies were making her sneezy, and AGH, I really wish I could’ve experienced that.

I wish you the best of luck with some day hearing your friend sneeze. My friend has sneezed a few times in front of me, although it’s been quite some time, and the last time was over a Skype call and I didn’t even hear it cause I was talking and Skype is dumb so it mutes the other person from your side if you’re talking 😢 So I just want to see and hear her sneeze again since now we are much more chill too! Augh. Some day!

• 4 weeks later...

When a streamer's sneeze sounds just like someone on a wav you've heard before and now you can't get the similarity out of your head.

On 2/24/2021 at 11:51 AM, I love Alan Rickman said:

#fetishproblems 

I can relate. There’s this friend I haven’t seen since before the pandemic (we met mid 2019). I don’t think I’ve seen him sneeze at all. We’ve had tons of Zoom meetings but no sneeze whatsoever. In one of them he had a pretty bad throat infection and I got to witness the entire agenda (sniffling, coughing, complaints) but not the thing I wanted #fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

Stuck in a car for about twenty minutes with my mother speaking with my uncle on speaker phone IN GREAT DETAIL about allergies and pollen and sneezing... I wanted to SCREAM! 

#fetishproblems

When the husband says "I think the pollen has started" but that never means sneezing. Ugh.

Edited by Just Older

When your friend goes to use the YouTube app on your TV and you panic that it's logged in as your personal account rather than work one 😬

When your friend says that she thinks she might be getting a Cold and you get excited thinking about the related banter you can have with her about it. Then she says that she feels much better the next day. As a friend, I'm glad she's not sick...as a member of this community, I am a bit disappointed. 😅

Lol just came here to vent. I feel like I haven’t seen any good videos from people’s allergies this year but my frickin old man of a dad has been having horrendous sneezing fits over and over again all day and it’s really the most unpleasant thing to me. He moved his “office” right next to my room so I can’t escape all day at work. Makes me feel weird cuz I’d just rather not think about it but it’s so offputting I wish I didn’t have to hear it. I feel like he makes no effort to leave a social situation when he should be.  Hoping other people get to see some fits of ANYONE ELSE they actually wanna see lol 🙄 I just try to tell myself that’s everyone’s dad. Just one more reason I really need to move out A$AP lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2021 at 10:28 AM, Shining Light said:

When your friend goes to use the YouTube app on your TV and you panic that it's logged in as your personal account rather than work one 😬

Every time I open my youtube around other people I am worried that a sneeze video is going to pop up in my recommended. It hasn’t happened yet but I feel like it’s only a matter of time. 

• 2 weeks later...

When you see the word "sneezed" instead of "snoozed" each time your mobile says "alarm has been snoozed" :glare:

#fetishproblems

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

When you're looking for fanfiction for a character and you find it, but for 95% of them the character is in a pairing you can't stand.

When you're terrified to lend anyone your phone because you worry that if they type 's', it will suggest 'sneeze' as the most commonly searched for word... 

When you have to be social with family but you only want to write sneeze fics.. 🙄

When you're on a vocal chat with a bunch of friends. Friends A and B are talking about friend C which was gone for a few minutes. Then friend D let out a weird sound reaction. Then everyone scream and are excited. Friend C came back asking what's going on. Nobody want to expose Friend D and say it was nothing. Than Friend C say : "Nothing..? like a sneeze?" 

And me just being thete like :eek: