Sneeze Fetish Forum
zorakio2

#fetishproblems

Shining Light

When you have to rewind TV shows because a character's nose twitched in an interesting way while they spoke, or they rubbed at it in a scene, and then you rewind it and it wasn't even that good 😅

Relatedly

When you have a work crush on someone you've only ever met over Zoom, because they have a great nose and a habit of rubbing at it and playing with it, but now you've seen them from a different angle and their nose isn't as nice from this side 😭

#FetishProblems

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
On 12/22/2020 at 5:19 AM, Shining Light said:

When you have to rewind TV shows because a character's nose twitched in an interesting way while they spoke

i literally spent like 20 minutes rewatching the same 10 seconds of show on amazon just to try and capture the pERFECT screengrab of an extremely fleeting expression a character made while sighing that looked like a pre-sneeze face. i legit feel u on this part 

Bless you, Hi

the phrase "nothing to sneeze at"

it has ruined MANY personal searches on celebrities I at first think will lead to sneeze related content but ends up being only a reference to how rich they are or their success or something like that

Saimou
12 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

the phrase "nothing to sneeze at"

it has ruined MANY personal searches on celebrities I at first think will lead to sneeze related content but ends up being only a reference to how rich they are or their success or something like that

Tell me about it. That phrase should be strictly reserved by law only for sneeze-related content. :fury:

BlackScatter

That feel when you’re playing D&D and a member of your party falls into a freezing lake, so the DM has them make a Constitution saving throw. And they fail. So then the DM says to them, “you sneeze, and feel a wave of exhaustion.”

and you’re just sitting there trying to appear as NORMAL AS POSSIBLE.

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Feeling super guilty, because an actor you like put up a video of himself crying through the inauguration, and all you can think is “ooh, now I know what [his character] sounds like when he’s sick!”

Chanel_no5

When you're too sleep-deprived to really be in fetish mood, but your body decides to bypass your brain and go full-on "fetish high" anyway.  :sleepy:  :mf_dribble:

Likesn
On 1/25/2021 at 1:43 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

When you're too sleep-deprived to really be in fetish mood, but your body decides to bypass your brain and go full-on "fetish high" anyway.  :sleepy:  :mf_dribble:

Something similar has been happening to me lately: When all you want is to relax and fall asleep, but your brain decides it has multiple fetish scenarios it wants to show you just when you're trying to get some much needed sleep.

Chanel_no5
23 hours ago, Likesn said:

Something similar has been happening to me lately: When all you want is to relax and fall asleep, but your brain decides it has multiple fetish scenarios it wants to show you just when you're trying to get some much needed sleep.

:lol:  Right?? And when you have too many good scenarios in your head at once and can't pick one to focus on! :lol: 

Likesn
26 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:lol:  Right?? And when you have too many good scenarios in your head at once and can't pick one to focus on! :lol: 

Ugh, totally! I have so many scenarios in my find lately. Most of them can somehow be contained within my current drabble project, but a few of them just demand stories of their own and I just... can't.

I love Alan Rickman

When it’s been forever since you’ve talked to your best friend because they’ve been busy with a ton of work, and even longer since you heard them sneeze, and you really want to just hear them sneeze again since you’ve both grown much closer since you last heard them sneeze, and you think they’ll be much less self-conscious about it.

Don’t mind the run-on sentence lol

#fetishproblems 

djm4991
8 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

When it’s been forever since you’ve talked to your best friend because they’ve been busy with a ton of work, and even longer since you heard them sneeze, and you really want to just hear them sneeze again since you’ve both grown much closer since you last heard them sneeze, and you think they’ll be much less self-conscious about it.

Don’t mind the run-on sentence lol

#fetishproblems 

I can relate to this. Only, I've never seen my friend sneeze. Late last year, she had a Cold and was telling me how 'I'd win an award' for her loud sneezes. Now I  want to see her have a sneeze fit, just to see what they're like. 😂

Because we're pretty close now, I don't think she'd have any shame or modesty and just sneeze openly. Without stifling, I mean. She'd definitely cover her sneezes with something. Lol

I love Alan Rickman
18 hours ago, djm4991 said:

I can relate to this. Only, I've never seen my friend sneeze. Late last year, she had a Cold and was telling me how 'I'd win an award' for her loud sneezes. Now I  want to see her have a sneeze fit, just to see what they're like. 😂

Because we're pretty close now, I don't think she'd have any shame or modesty and just sneeze openly. Without stifling, I mean. She'd definitely cover her sneezes with something. Lol

Oh my gosh that’s the worst! One time, my aforementioned friend was having some allergy issues, and I was checking up in messages on how she was doing, and she said her allergies were making her sneezy, and AGH, I really wish I could’ve experienced that.

I wish you the best of luck with some day hearing your friend sneeze. My friend has sneezed a few times in front of me, although it’s been quite some time, and the last time was over a Skype call and I didn’t even hear it cause I was talking and Skype is dumb so it mutes the other person from your side if you’re talking 😢 So I just want to see and hear her sneeze again since now we are much more chill too! Augh. Some day!