Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

Cute guy at uni, we're hanging out in a group and he's on the other side of the small room. I zone in to his conversation just in time to hear him say "-makes me sneeze like crazy" but since I missed the first part of his sentence I have no idea what makes him sneeze 😢 He did mention something about hayfever after so I think it's a plant or something but I'm not sure. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

Sitting at the Thanksgiving table, my head turned to the left where I'm listening to someone talk. To the right (somewhere), I hear a soft sneeze, then another. Dilemma. Turn away from the person who's talking to try to identify and watch the person sneezing a fit? 

#FetishProblems

On 11/21/2022 at 12:12 PM, Shining Light said:

Dating a nice woman from Hinge. Creative, driven, intelligent, beautiful. Seems to want the same things from life as me.

Boring sneeze 😬

#FetishProblems

My wife is the most amazing, talented, beautiful, sexy woman in the world... And she sneezes EXACTLY LIKE MY MOTHER. 😫

On 12/1/2022 at 2:46 PM, Niceguy said:

My wife is the most amazing, talented, beautiful, sexy woman in the world... And she sneezes EXACTLY LIKE MY MOTHER. 😫

oh noooo the horror 

On 12/1/2022 at 8:46 AM, Niceguy said:

Tragic.

Silver lining?
Be worse if she sneezed like your father 😂

Hearing my friend in Discord sniffing and being turned on by it.

Turns out I never heard him sneeze 😫 I hate this.

• 1 month later...

I've often gone back to watch episodes on TV or VHS films of my youth thinking there was a sneeze or two (or if it was episode, it had some involvement in the plot-- like a sick episode, maybe) only to find out there weren't any, or if there was, it certainly wasn't anything at all what I remembered, lol

i.e. looking for a Flintstones episode, even getting lucky with an Amazon Prime thing to watch said episode after many years, and it's... much worse than I remembered lol

• 2 weeks later...

When you try to write something serious and your brain is like... "hot lady sneeze now? 😏" even though the reason she's caught outside in the rain/snow isn't to foreshadow sneezing but to convey how OUT IN THE COLD SHE'S FEELING IN GENERAL!! 🙄

• 2 months later...

There's this pretty attractive guy at my new job.  Slim, dark hair and eyes, very friendly.  And I just found out that HE is the source of the bizarre sneezes I've been hearing.

They are loud, high pitched, and the "ooo" has several syllables of varying pitch somehow and they sound like a cartoon character.  Or like I'm going to walk out there and see someone in a big purple dog mascot costume with a polka dot bow tie pretending to slip on a banana peel.  Like, they are bizarre. I don't know how to process this anomaly!

Really appreciate the loud heartfelt groans of frustration he let's out afterwards though.

19 minutes ago, drsn23 said:

When you hear a sneeze and turn your head to see who it was and they make eye contact with you

I always try to see who it was. Fortunately I've never been caught.

It would be rather embarrassing.

Edited by Mr Sneezy
1 hour ago, drsn23 said:

When you hear a sneeze and turn your head to see who it was and they make eye contact with you

Definitely an opportunity to bless them. :razz:

When your brain comes up with a shiny new headcanon to play with and that's the only thing it wants to focus on, and trying to get it to focus on important things, or heaven forbid, sleep is like trying to rake water into a pile. :laugh:

16 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

When your brain comes up with a shiny new headcanon to play with and that's the only thing it wants to focus on, and trying to get it to focus on important things, or heaven forbid, sleep is like trying to rake water into a pile. :laugh:

Oh, yes; definitely :laugh:!

21 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

like trying to rake water into a pile. :laugh:

This is fantastic. This is perfect. I'm gonna steal that one. 🤩

• 4 weeks later...

enjoying a movie with friends or family but then there's a sneeze in it and I just can't, I'm way too self-concious for enjoying it, I'm blushing so much in that case

and also when I'm watching a movie/ tv series already knowing there's a sneeze coming, I have to change room like pretending to go to the bathroom or going for a blanket or whatever bc it's too much ??

(and it's so ridiculous, like I know I'm going to watch the movie again, at least the sneezing scene, but only alone, when everyone else is leaving haha, just to have a silly smile, or to watching it again and again)

that's crazy but it's one of my #fetishproblems

Being terribly sneezy and wishing you had the famous 'sneeze block' everyone else is talking about.. but you have to endure everyone commenting on your sneezing instead 🤦‍♀️

when your vanilla boyfriend calls your sneezing cute out of the blue and now you have no idea what to say 😳

On 5/13/2023 at 12:32 AM, Lily said:

enjoying a movie with friends or family but then there's a sneeze in it and I just can't, I'm way too self-concious for enjoying it, I'm blushing so much in that case

and also when I'm watching a movie/ tv series already knowing there's a sneeze coming, I have to change room like pretending to go to the bathroom or going for a blanket or whatever bc it's too much ??

(and it's so ridiculous, like I know I'm going to watch the movie again, at least the sneezing scene, but only alone, when everyone else is leaving haha, just to have a silly smile, or to watching it again and again)

that's crazy but it's one of my #fetishproblems

Used to be like this but then I realised sneezing is an extremely common and normal bodily function

7 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Used to be like this but then I realised sneezing is an extremely common and normal bodily function

yeah I know of course it is, but it's just like my brain is parasited by my fetish ? haha but I have made progress, I swear 😅

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

yeah I know of course it is, but it's just like my brain is parasited by my fetish ? haha but I have made progress, I swear 😅

Completely understand. You just gotta get out of your own head

47 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

For me it is if someone I like sneezes… then I am blushing like 😳🙈 although I tend to blush at first when talking to someone as I am a shy person lool 

Oh yeah I think that’s the case for a lot of us. For me, if it’s just me and the other person I’m attracted to and they sneeze I’m not embarrassed. But if I’m around others and someone I like sneezes I might feel a bit awkward. Especially if they/others draw attention to it

Edited by Coolio