Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you get on a train, you choose a seat at random, right behind someone (behind their back).
Then the train starts and here is this person sneezing like crazy again and again but you can't see anything of the scene because you are behind his back ! <_<

#fetishproblem !!

When you take the train, but then have to change to another train 10 minutes later. As you enter the wagon, you spot someone with a completely ravaged face, red sinuses, small eyes and a very wet nose. You say to yourself: "He's going to sneeze, that's for sure!" Except that 10 minutes later, you have to get off the train, this person doesn't sneeze, you get out of the train sad until you see him blurry, one last time through the window. But, desperate to have struggled, he takes a handkerchief from his bag and prepares to sneeze like crazy. You are there on the platform, the train is leaving and you haven't even had the opportunity to hear it once. :shocking:

#fetishproblem 2.0 !! :razz:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When a streamer that regularly watch often warns viewers when he feels like he's about to sneeze, playing it up and sometimes even apologizing for it beforehand, but has only sneezed on stream once (but boy howdy was it a big one!).

Also, when a bunch of your friends know how hot you are for him sneezing and like to poke fun at you whenever stuff happens on his stream.

#fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When your parent whines about  allergies and you're like, take an antihistamine, PLEASE take an antihistamine... And they're like, no, I'm fine.  No. No, you are not fine, STOP SNIFFLING OR TAKE MEDS!!!!! 

Kill me now, jeez..! 😑

Why is it that someone you definitely don’t want to see sneeze is the sneeziest person you’ve ever met whereas someone you’ve been dying to see sneeze never does?

#fetishproblems

1 minute ago, sneezingfun894 said:

Why is it that someone you definitely don’t want to see sneeze is the sneeziest person you’ve ever met whereas someone you’ve been dying to see sneeze never does?

#fetishproblems

I feel this one. My husband doesn't sneeze nearly enough, but whenever I'm in the vicinity of family, someone always has to sneeze and be blessed. I want to die. 🙃

On 6/26/2021 at 3:37 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

When your parent whines about  allergies and you're like, take an antihistamine, PLEASE take an antihistamine... And they're like, no, I'm fine.  No. No, you are not fine, STOP SNIFFLING OR TAKE MEDS!!!!! 

Kill me now, jeez..! 😑

Yep; well, if they were fine, they obviously wouldn’t whine. 😑

On 6/14/2021 at 8:04 AM, charm-alarm said:

When a streamer that regularly watch often warns viewers when he feels like he's about to sneeze, playing it up and sometimes even apologizing for it beforehand, but has only sneezed on stream once (but boy howdy was it a big one!).

Kinda curious about who this is not gonna lie.

When you like to base the spelling of sneezes on the way the actor of the character sneezes, but you find out the actor sneezes differently from how you wrote the character's sneeze...

#fetishproblems

Edited by MeForever
5 hours ago, MeForever said:

When you like to base the spelling of sneezes on the way the actor of the character sneezes, but you find out the actor sneezes differently from how you wrote the character's sneeze...

Kinda curious about who this is not gonna lie 😉

• 4 weeks later...

When any woman has a sneezing fit and doesn't record it to post on youtube 🙄

• 2 weeks later...

When your already very sniffly, somehow attractive French roommate sneezes four times in a row while you're both preparing breakfast in the kitchen and you have to act totally normal and try not to spill your milk  #fetishproblems

When you're not living together with said roommate anymore and you really miss his wonderful sneezes ☹️ #fetishproblems

When you want to tell your friends what you find attractive about someone and you want to include "and his sneeze" at the end but you can't because they don't kow about the fetish. #fetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When your partner has a grass allergy and likes to complain about it around you while knowing you have the fetish, but you’ve never actually heard her sneeze.

When you're also a hypochondriac and terrified of covid so hearing people sneeze in public now is the most confusing crossing of brain wires where you're both anxious and turned on...

7 minutes ago, Mal said:

When you're also a hypochondriac and terrified of covid so hearing people sneeze in public now is the most confusing crossing of brain wires where you're both anxious and turned on...

YES! THIS! 100 % this!

23 minutes ago, Mal said:

Oh yes.

When you're around someone that you wanna sneeze in front of and you feel it coming but the mental block kicks in and the result is a weird half-sneeze.

#fetishproblems

On 8/26/2021 at 10:00 AM, Mal said:

Yes!!!

When you want to write fanfic without any sneezing, but also want to add so much sneezing ... I'm so torn!!

2 hours ago, Just Older said:

When you want to write fanfic without any sneezing, but also want to add so much sneezing ... I'm so torn!!

Ooh, yeah, this!

Speaking of which: when you write fanfic that you KNOW a non-fetishy person wouldn’t blink twice at, yet you can’t imagine posting it because <I>what if they see the truth/I>?!

(Also, @Just Older: obviously, you don’t have to answer, but if you’re comfortable sharing…what fandom?)

When you're waiting for a staff meeting to start and two coworkers nearby begin having a discussion about photic sneezing, :omg2: and one of them turns to you to ask if you've heard of it.  :eek:  So, trying for normal, you - of course - regurgitate all the facts about the trigeminal nerve and optic nerves and your coworkers are staring at you and the one who asked makes a comment about how you "really do know everything..."  :dead:  :stretcher: :frust:

#thisreallyhappened  #fetishproblems

Edited by starpollen
7 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

(Also, @Just Older: obviously, you don’t have to answer, but if you’re comfortable sharing…what fandom?)

:blushing: 🤦‍♀️ It's ... umm ... 1970s Partridge Family

😂🤣

45 minutes ago, Just Older said:

:blushing: 🤦‍♀️ It's ... umm ... 1970s Partridge Family

😂🤣

No judgement here! I have been in many similar fandoms! 😂

When your sneezes change over time to be exactly the type you’re attracted to in terms of sound, and you like your own sneezes anyway, but then the tickle tortures you for ages before you can actually sneeze, and when you do sneeze it’s not in large enough numbers.

When you are reading a book or fanfic and one of the characters were in the rain and they end up in front of the fireplace, covered in a blanket shivering and then...they don't sneeze. Not once. I know sneezing in books is not common, but I wish it was.

When someone's like "Oh I'd love to sneeze for you" and then they're literally immune to chhinkni/Q-tips et cetera 🥺