Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sexuality

Kuchafya613

I think the title speaks for itself...this thread is a basic survey of sexual orientation.

I'll start...I consider myself either an asexual fetishist or, far more often, a demiromantic asexual (which, I suppose, makes me a demiromantic asexual fetishist, but that's too long of a title, in my opinion). If anyone wants any clarification there, I'd be happy to give it :)

So what about you?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally I identify as queer.

I'm not strictly bisexual, because I'm attracted to people both inside and outside of the gender binary, and I don't personally like the term pansexual. Queer's the only other thing that fits.

I think a lot of people are attractive and a lot of people are ugly and a lot of people are in between.

Sometimes I'm sexually attracted to them, sometimes I just think they're aesthetically pleasing.

I've only ever been with men, but I have and do fantasize about being with women.

So whatever the hell that makes me.

Ha! Sexuality. What a complex field this is :lol:

Well, for me...

I have had emotional and sexual relationships with both men and women.

I still find women attractive emotionally and physically, just not sexually. I would have a relationship with a woman again, but I'm not interested in the sexual side of things, so I guess this makes me asexual with women.

However, I am still physically, emotionally and sexually attracted to men.

So, I am whatever happens to come together from the above :P

I really dislike labelling my sexuality though. My view is that you can't help who it is that you fall in love with or who you are attracted to. You are attracted/fall in love with the person not their gender, and love is a wonderful thing. If you can find that one person to love, who the hell are others to judge?

I also, when forced to apply a label to my sexuality generally go with "queer". (I don't like the term pansexual either, a conflation of Greek and Latin? Stahp. Wut r un doin? :lol: ) I wouldn't mind using omnisexual, but even fewer people have heard that term used than pansexual. And then there's the fact that I'm also somewhere in the grey-A or autosexual realm, though I've yet to find an existent category of asexuality that really comes particularly close to accurately describing my feels, and there's a complicated, hard to pick apart entanglement of my feels on sex and my experienced gender. I could write a massive essay on the intricacies and conundrums of my sexuality, but I'll spare you lot and just leave things at this for now.

I'd say I'm gay (or in case I'm a woman, straight ^^' It's complicated. But I suppose sexuality always is).

I've been seriously considering whether I'm asexual fetishist and aromantic. Aromanticism is less likely than asexuality for me, but both are still questionable right now.

For starters, as much as I THOUGHT I liked girls or guys, I really don't care for people in that way. That is, I don't feel sexual attraction to anyone. When it comes to romance, this is more questionable, since I sometimes feel like I might be infatuated with someone, but that feeling is so incredibly fleeting, and I really seem incapable of actual romantic love...At least in the longrun. In this case, the "longrun" is longer than a few days, which I find a pretty impressively small period of time for an "attraction" to last.

I've never really understood what sexual attraction is, and what it isn't. Maybe that says a lot...I definitely have tried to figure out if I do indeed feel sexually attracted to either women or men...I'm not so sure I'm sexually attracted to either...definitely not men, as I am realizing more and more.

I've also browsed around on this forum for years, and noticed some key things:

-Sneeze fetishists feel sexually aroused by the sneezes of a certain gender (or in some cases, a certain sex)

-Sneeze fetishists are more turned on by sneezes from someone they find attractive, but sometimes turned off by sneezes from people they are NOT attracted to

-Sneeze fetishists both masturbate to sneezes, and like to engage in sex

-Sneeze fetishists with a true fetish (psychologically speaking), generally need sneezes to feel turned on, which is typical of "true" fetishes

Personally, I could care less which gender a person sneezing is, and I don't really care if I find them attractive or not...and if I find them attractive, it's really just aesthetic attraction and no deeper. I masturbate to sneezes, and need sneezes to be turned on, but I have no interest in engaging in sex. I've never understood how or why they cared who was sneezing and why they preferred sneezes from one person over sneezes from another (minus the particular sound, amount of spray, and facial expressions). Perhaps I do now. I've been asked what else turns me on by some, and my response almost always comes as a shock to them, "Nothing else turns me on."

So, that probably does qualify as "Asexual Fetishist", although I could be mistaken. The only thing that's questionable about this is that I love to be sneezed on...but then again, I don't seem to associate the sneeze with the person....

Sexsexual.

If I can bang it, I will.

Haha! Anony you never fail to make me laugh!

Personally, Ive never felt a sexual attraction to anyone, not even if it's related to sneezing, so I'd say I'm asexual... but I thi k I will get that all figured up when I grow older...Who knows?

Queer. Or Bi-Leaning-Towards-Lesbian. :)

If we're being specific, I have been with both women and men, and while I can feel attracted to both genders I've only ever had romantic feelings for women, and would much rather be in a relationship with a woman.

Cool question! I identify as either bisexual or queer. (I don't like how bisexual implies a gender binary, which I don't buy into. I am capable of loving men, women and people whose gender is neither or in-between.)

I can have relationships, romance and sex with people of both genders. Right now I have husband and a girlfriend, and occasionally fuck other folk of both genders. I'm pretty lucky, I know!

But my fetish is 80% or more STRAIGHT and aimed at men. I usually need to think fetishy thoughts to be able to come so occasionally I am fucking a lady and thinking about men sneezing. It used to bother me but I guess you can get used to anything after a while!

Humans are awesome! I love the variety of kinds of love we're capable of. Isn't it neat to think about?

I've really not had a romantic relationship ever, so my tastes are more based on what arouses me and what interests me. I identify as straight, but I am open to love of all kinds and I have certainly thought about having sexual relations with women and have been excited by the idea. I don't know if a long-term relationship with a woman would possibly satisfy me, but the idea of dating/fooling around with another woman is interesting and something I'd be open to.

In terms of the fetish, I'm into both male and female. I'm much pickier about my male material and sneeze-sounds than I am about female material, but I am equally interested in both.

When it comes to the fetish, I'm 95% straight.

Otherwise, I'm pretty queer. I'm not exclusively turned on by sneezing, I love sex with both men and women as much as I love watching/hearing men sneeze.

Sexuality is so strange. You really can't put simple labels on it, it's more complicated than a lot of people think.

I'm an asexual aromanic, although if I ever do find myself falling for someone, it will more than likely be a woman. I have a very hard time bonding with men on any level and can only find them aesthetically pleasing with their clothes on.

It's weird for me. Like in this specific fetish of sneezing, I'm mostly attracted to men (and sometimes boys my own age, but that's rare). It's also funny that this fetish isn't actually sexual for me, even though I have other fetishes that are. Sneezing just gives me pleasant butterflies.

But in terms of actual sexuality, I'm not really sure. Like some of the time I'm straight, but then other times I'm everythingsexual (or omnisexual, or pansexual, whatever). I mean, why limit myself to humans? Aliens are nice, too. biggrinsmiley.gif

I'm such a Jack Harkness.

• 3 weeks later...

Queer/bisexual. My preference for different genders sneezing changes all the time, sometimes mid-masturbation session. I've been in relationships with men, and made out with people of other genders. I'm currently much less interested in dating/sleeping with men than I used to be. My sexual orientation/identity is constantly evolving. I'm finding it really hard to keep up.

As a response to another comment -- bisexual does not mean binary, at least not necessarily. A common definition is "attracted to people of the same gender and people of a different gender than oneself". This works for me, as I'm currently interested in someone who is genderqueer, and I tend to be attracted to those who blur gender lines in general.

Queer/bisexual. My preference for different genders sneezing changes all the time, sometimes mid-masturbation session. I've been in relationships with men, and made out with people of other genders. I'm currently much less interested in dating/sleeping with men than I used to be. My sexual orientation/identity is constantly evolving. I'm finding it really hard to keep up.

As a response to another comment -- bisexual does not mean binary, at least not necessarily. A common definition is "attracted to people of the same gender and people of a different gender than oneself". This works for me, as I'm currently interested in someone who is genderqueer, and I tend to be attracted to those who blur gender lines in general.

Wouldn't that be pansexual? (Just trying to clarify the differences between the two.)

Sexsexual.

If I can bang it, I will.

hahahah a+

i dont think too hard about my sexuality, i am mostly into girls and def. fetishy things related to girls but ive found a few men sexually attractive so whatever ya kno

It really does though. Bi means two, there's just no getting around that. I know that a lot of people who describe themselves as bi are much more flexible than that, but the term really does implicitly denote a binary view of gender.

Archived