Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sexuality

Kuchafya613

What a very complicated question.

I haven't managed to label my sexuality quite yet and I'm honestly not even trying. I've never been in a "real" relationship so I can't say but I know that I've been attracted to someone in the sense that I want to kiss them and hug them and hold their hand and fall asleep with them but I've never been sexually attracted to another person. Not to say I'm never turned on - because I am - but I wouldn't want to actually have sex. I don't know if that makes me asexual or what but I know I'd want a romantic relationship with a guy. I don't think I would want one with a woman.

Sexuality is a funny thing, huh?

A funny thing, indeed :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say I'm asexual to men, because genitalia from the male gender wigs me out, but most girls my age LOVE IT but I'd rather have a nice woman lying next to me during my future years.

Totally straight all the way. The thought of being with a woman is a complete turn off.

In theory, I just want ALL the poontang. I would seriously consider an all-gender harem if the cons did not seriously outweigh the pros.

In practice, I have a monogamous body and an extremely promiscuous mind.

Currently, anyway.

I am about as innocent and virginal in reception as it is possible to be; putting aside the fact that I'm just about eighteen and still appear roughly twelve... I've never had a kiss last longer than a few seconds, led alone sex. The two relationships I've had in high school were both with guys, but I was too young to have done anything in the first and the second lasted exactly a day. (Ah, young love).

I was thirteen or fourteen when I started reading and seeing a lot about sexuality and stuff. Up until that point and probably for the best since any younger would have just caused problems, I just assumed that I was a girl and as a girl I was supposed to like boys. Come high school, though, it became evident that wasn't the case.

Before learning about the spectrums of sexuality from tumblr and the internet and stuff, I just assumed you were either gay, straight, or bi. Not knowing what else to call it, I just sort of decided to fall into the general term vicinity of bi. Not wanting to put a label on it to anyone but myself, I would answer "I think you fall in love with a person, not a gender." Which is obviously still true.

It wasn't until recently (within the past year?) That I came to know of the term pansexual. I'm not a judgmental person when it comes to a person's identity, so I figured 'hey, this term at least covers more than just girl and guy' so when questioned, I now answer pansexual. I stay true to the basis ideal of falling in love with people and not their genetic makeup, but its nice to have term for it that I like to use.

I'll openly admit that just flipping through this topic has educated me even further on these types of things. Yay learning!

Tl;dr: altofairy will do the fricklefrackle and fall in love with just about anyone or anything despite being a majorly sheltered prude.

Sorry if this was like irrelevant storytelling nonsense?

I am about as innocent and virginal in reception as it is possible to be; putting aside the fact that I'm just about eighteen and still appear roughly twelve... I've never had a kiss last longer than a few seconds, led alone sex. The two relationships I've had in high school were both with guys, but I was too young to have done anything in the first and the second lasted exactly a day. (Ah, young love).

I was thirteen or fourteen when I started reading and seeing a lot about sexuality and stuff. Up until that point and probably for the best since any younger would have just caused problems, I just assumed that I was a girl and as a girl I was supposed to like boys. Come high school, though, it became evident that wasn't the case.

Before learning about the spectrums of sexuality from tumblr and the internet and stuff, I just assumed you were either gay, straight, or bi. Not knowing what else to call it, I just sort of decided to fall into the general term vicinity of bi. Not wanting to put a label on it to anyone but myself, I would answer "I think you fall in love with a person, not a gender." Which is obviously still true.

It wasn't until recently (within the past year?) That I came to know of the term pansexual. I'm not a judgmental person when it comes to a person's identity, so I figured 'hey, this term at least covers more than just girl and guy' so when questioned, I now answer pansexual. I stay true to the basis ideal of falling in love with people and not their genetic makeup, but its nice to have term for it that I like to use.

I'll openly admit that just flipping through this topic has educated me even further on these types of things. Yay learning!

Tl;dr: altofairy will do the fricklefrackle and fall in love with just about anyone or anything despite being a majorly sheltered prude.

Sorry if this was like irrelevant storytelling nonsense?

Not at all :) But I'm also a fan of "storytelling nonsense." ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I'm "asexual, heteromantic" but I don't like to use that label. I'm trying everything I can to give myself a sexual attraction to people. I see a therapist, I'm on pills that are supposed to improve sex drive, I'm even considering actual sex therapy. It's tough but I enjoy therapy and I'm hopeful for the future.

I'm trying everything I can to give myself a sexual attraction to people.

Why?

I'm bisexual. Equal love/hate for both men and women just in different ways. :)

I want one, it's gonna be a rough life otherwise.

Possibly, possibly not. There's no denying that asexual people are a minority, but there are enough of us out there that if you went looking you could definitely find a romantic partner who also somewhere on the ace spectrum. Or there are less traditional relationship options that can accommodate the needs (or perhaps lack thereof in this case) of someone who is ace.

I'm bisexual but I am way more attracted to women than men.

I guess I'm "asexual, heteromantic" but I don't like to use that label. I'm trying everything I can to give myself a sexual attraction to people. I see a therapist, I'm on pills that are supposed to improve sex drive, I'm even considering actual sex therapy. It's tough but I enjoy therapy and I'm hopeful for the future.

I'm demisexual, it takes me a LONG time to do anything like that with another person. Otherwise, I don't think about it much. I won't lie, it has made some of my relationships harder, generally you just need a partner who is patient and really understanding. PM me if you want to talk more about it?

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! The therapy and drugs are actually going really well though, the amount of change in the past two years has been amazing. I'm not sure I'll ever actually be burning with desire, but sex is seeming more and more doable. Pun intended lol.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! The therapy and drugs are actually going really well though, the amount of change in the past two years has been amazing. I'm not sure I'll ever actually be burning with desire, but sex is seeming more and more doable. Pun intended lol.

Well, whatever works! I'm glad you're happy with what you're doing and how it's going, that's the most important thing.

Archived