Sneeze Fetish Forum

SFF Quiz 2014!

Joal 555

By popular demand (ok, not quite, but it got a few comments in my blog), I'm going to see if a forum quiz works.

The format

1. There will be 7 rounds of questions (each round on a different topic) and they will be posted in this thread on successive Sundays, starting on Sunday 16 February.

2. Answers to be sent to me by PM by the following Friday each week, so that no one else can see what you have said.

3. I will only accept your first answers, so be sure you are happy with them before pressing "send"!

4. The correct answers to each round will be posted by me in this thread each Saturday (with the next round starting the day after).

5. You may enter as an individual, or as a team of two - please let me know by replying below if you would like to take part and the name of your partner (if applicable).

6. I will start a PM with each person or team in which you can provide your answers and in which I will tell you your score each week. Please note, only the winning score will be posted in the main thread so nobody need feel embarrassed if they know less than other people.

7. As a member of staff, I can start PMs with non-validated members, so if you are not yet validated, you may still compete!

Disclaimers

1, There are no prizes, it is just for fun!

2. I am totally reliant on all members' integrity in not googling the answers (or using any other search engine or even non-internet research!) which would completely defeat the point. If everyone gets 100% every week, I'll just stop the quiz! tonguesmiley.gif

3. In the event of any disputes, the quizmaster's decision will be final!

4. I will try to make it so that the questions don't favour a particular demographic or country, but I will apologise in advance, because it will be almost impossible to make it completely "fair".

That's all I can think of for now, but I've probably forgotten some important points, so I may be back to add to this in due course.

In the meantime, please register your interest below by Saturday 15 February!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm totally in, though I have a sneaking suspicion that circumstances will arrive that may prevent me from answering punctually.

I love quizzes. so please may I join in? Unfortunately the whole nature of quizzes changed about ten years ago, so now I only know abnormal things like stuff I learnt at school. Ah well, off to watch University Challenge now........

Me and DeathNoteOwner!!! Lets rock Deathy- Chan!!!!!!

Yay ! :)

I'm in with Arty.

*fistbumps*

I'm totally in, though I have a sneaking suspicion that circumstances will arrive that may prevent me from answering punctually.

I have the same suspicion...nevertheless, I volunteer as tribute!

Oh, this sounds like fun! I'm totally in! :D

I have the same suspicion...nevertheless, I volunteer as tribute!

May the odds be ever in your favor! ;)

Ah, what the hell. I do love a bit of random trivia! Like Blah, and DogLover, I'm liable to leave something to be desired in the area of punctuality, but count me in nonetheless!

Archived