Sneeze Fetish Forum

SFF Quiz 2014!

Joal 555

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in! May or may not procure a partner by the time it starts, we'll see. :yay:

I'll be ur partner!

Alriiiiiight!

Me and ayulabsyou, baby!

U-Unless ayulabsyou doesn't want to... :cry:

Count me in! May or may not procure a partner by the time it starts, we'll see. yay.gif

I'll be ur partner!

Aw thank you! I already sent retro a PM asking him to be my partner but if he doesn't want to then we can be a team. smile.png Or maybe Joal will allow a threesome since I only technically have half a brain... wink.pngnaughty.gif

ETA: retrofan191 is in!

Count me in! May or may not procure a partner by the time it starts, we'll see. yay.gif

I'll be ur partner!

Aw thank you! I already sent retro a PM asking him to be my partner but if he doesn't want to then we can be a team. smile.png Or maybe Joal will allow a threesome since I only technically have half a brain... wink.pngnaughty.gif

ETA: retrofan191 is in!

Awww, I'm really sorry, but I'm only going to allow a maximum of two per team (half brains notwithstanding tonguesmiley.gif ). This is to be fair to everyone, otherwise others might want to group together too.

(^ this is your first indication that I will be a strict quizmaster tonguesmiley.gif )

If any member who hasn't yet entered or is currently entered as an individual, would like to partner Super Awko the nerd, please volunteer below (or you can enter as an individual if you prefer, Super Awko smile.png )

Yes.. count me in too ... any lady partner want join with me ?

I'll be your partner!! This is going to be fun!

I fixed it. *grins*

It was just the power of our awesomeness. The forum couldn't take it. ;):whistle:

Gotta love pre-game smack talk. "Can you feel the :wub:;) "

btw- thanks Joal for letting us all weasel you into doing this. :Pounce: It'll be fun. :) :)

Archived