Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crushing on my sick best friend

AdrianMarx

I've never done this before but I have to tell you about this. Oh gosh, I'm still melting.

So my best friend is about two inches shorter than meĀ and he's honestly the most adorable guy I've ever met in my life. He's pretty pale as people go and his hair is jet black. He wears it scruffy and a little longer than most boys' and he's always messing with it and fixing it to make sure it's perfect. He always wears his uniform a little scruffy too with his top button undone and his tie loosened and he has thick rimmed black glasses. He's called Callum (but I call him Cal) and I've had a massive crush on him for a while now.

When he arrived at registration today, he plonked himself down in the seat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. It's not unusual for him to be really tired in the mornings so I just dismissed it until I heard a little sniffle. I think my heart might have actually stopped.

"You okay?" I asked him and he just gave a little groan and shook his head slightly. "What's up?"

He sniffled again and I ran my hand through his hair. (I do that a lot when he's stressed out. He says it calms him.) He sighed and muttered that he didn't feel well.

"You wanna go home?" I thought maybe I could walk him to the nurse or something, go over and see him after school if he felt up to it. (Or maybe even if he didn't. You know how it is.)

And that's when it happened. He sat up straight and started fishing around in his pocket until he produced a crumpled tissue which he'd obviously used already earlier. He has the sweetest pre-sneeze expression in the world. His body gets all tense and his nose sort of twitches and he raises his eyes up to the ceiling so I can see them watering. When his breath is hitching, he keeps bringing the tissue halfway to his nose and then back again to rest in his lap. It's a really long build up. I don't think I breathed at all.

His sneezes are pretty strong but he always tries to suppress them. Except, of course, when he has a tissue. So I heard his proper sneeze which I never hear ever.

"AI-TSCHEW!"

When he finally got it out, he collapsed back against me and sniffled again. And again. And again. And he wrapped his arms around me and groaned dramatically.

"Make it go away," he mumbled. I went back to stroking his hair again. He was so warm. I didn't mention it but I guess I was a little worried about him. He says I'm like a mother hen when he's sick but I can't help it. He's such a sweetie.

"Maybe you should head home, Cal," As much as I wanted him to stay so I could fuss over him, he looked miserable and it was so obvious he felt it too. "The day hasn't even started. It's not skipping if you're sick and you won't even have to sign out if you go now," (Our registration teacher never arrives on time.)

He stifled his next sneeze and I wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or not when he nodded and gave me a quick hug goodbye.

"Feel better!" I called after him. He turned at the door and gave me a weak smile before he stumbled off down the corridor. It was pretty cold out this morning so I hope he's not worse (for his sake, I mean; I personally would love to be able to baby him) but either way I don't think he'll be back for the rest of the week. If not, I'll go see him tomorrow and will update you accordingly if anything happens.

God, I want to kiss him.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIVFDJHFBJJLITWWJJHC! :stretcher::shock::surprise:

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS AWESOME AND THIS IS A REAL YAOI, SHONEN-AI MOMENT!!! YOU.ARE SO.SWEET AND CARING AND.....AND....AND.....AWWWWW HE REALLY TRUSTS YOU AND.....

Yay...but for reals though i hope he does feel better. And i hope u get to care for him. You are a good friend!

FIVFDJHFBJJLITWWJJHC! stretcher.gifshock.gifsurprise.gif

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS AWESOME AND THIS IS A REAL YAOI, SHONEN-AI MOMENT!!! YOU.ARE SO.SWEET AND CARING AND.....AND....AND.....AWWWWW HE REALLY TRUSTS YOU AND.....

Yay...but for reals though i hope he does feel better. And i hope u get to care for him. You are a good friend!

Aw, gosh, thank you. <3 I guess I just care about him a lot, y'know? We've literally been best friends since before I remember but he's almost never sick. This is a new experience and gosh he's so cUTE.

You're adorable awh n_n I hope so too ahh

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe.

dude.

can i have ur life.

I'd love to take care of someone sick.

Is this real life?

This is adorable! I totally love it. AWESOME obs! Thanks for sharing!

FIVFDJHFBJJLITWWJJHC! stretcher.gifshock.gifsurprise.gif

Aw, gosh, thank you. <3 I guess I just care about him a lot, y'know? We've literally been best friends since before I remember but he's almost never sick. This is a new experience and gosh he's so cUTE.

You're adorable awh n_n I hope so too ahh

Omg no this story and u and ur friend are adorable....:3 and i agree with my bestie deathy-chan i would love to care for someone. Like u, i become a mother-hen. :yay:

That was soooo sweet and adorable! You should definitely head over to his house and take care of him and, and ... uhm, okay, got a litte carried away there. lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe.

dude.

can i have ur life.

I'd love to take care of someone sick.

Is this real life?

gosh so would I (I feel like a bad person for sort of hoping he'll be off sick today so I have an excuse to go round and see him)

This is adorable! I totally love it. AWESOME obs! Thanks for sharing!

awh thank you!!

Omg no this story and u and ur friend are adorable....:3 and i agree with my bestie deathy-chan i would love to care for someone. Like u, i become a mother-hen. yay.gif

i've never been called adorable before gosh hehe

it's difficult not to want to just snuggle them right?

That was soooo sweet and adorable! You should definitely head over to his house and take care of him and, and ... uhm, okay, got a litte carried away there. lol

aw i think i will later on today if he's still feeling crappy eek <3

I'm really glad Cal didn't come into school today because we had a fire drill and ended up standing out in the rain for an hour until we got sent home. I didn't even have a jumper or anything I could have given him. I went over to his house instead of straight home to check up on him.

The thing about Cal is that he's the single most melodramatic human being in the entire world. He's always been that way. When he gets a headache, he goes through the whole routine of putting the back of his hand on his forehead and collapsing into my arms at lunch and saying something along the lines of, "Alas, I have contracted a fatal disease. Spare me from this agony!" Everybody loves him for it, really, though they grumble and complain about it. I like playing along with him. It's sort of like a childhood game we just never let go of, I suppose.

He's asleep next to me just now and he's leant me his computer to mess around on while he's napping. He's so cute with his floppy blue teddy bear all curled up underneath his chin. He always needs that bear when he's ill. His poor little nose is bright red, poor thing. He won't stop rubbing it no matter how many times I tell him it'll just make him worse. He's so congested he can hardly breathe. I've never seen him so sick before.

I was pretty surprised when his mum answered the door. She works night shift so she doesn't usually surface until around seven at night but she must have thought he was sick enough to warrant taking care of full time. She seemed pleased to see me; guess she was probably exhausted. She was still in her work clothes too so she must not have slept at all yet.

When I finally saw him, he looked worse. Much worse. He tried a little smile when he saw me and, when I asked him how he was feeling, he just shrugged.

"Sick," was all he said. No over-acting or hamming it up or anything like that. It's just so unlike him, I can't help but worry.

He's had a couple of full on sneezing fits since I got here but, from the state of him, I'd say it's been happening pretty often. Once he gets going, he can't stop. He hardly has time to breathe in between them. They start out pretty slow and then they just get more and more breathless until he ends up gasping. For those of you who like reading the actual fits, it sounds a lot like this.

"Ai-tschew! Ai-tschew-tsch!" Once he sneezes a quick double like that, the fit is about to start. From then on, it's about a straight minute of, "Tsch! Tsch! Tsch! Tsch!"

We've been keeping his fever down with medicine but he just seems so drained, like breathing is exhausting for him. The closest he's come to being jokey with me was when he told me to be careful not to catch the plague but even then it was so half-hearted and mumbled into his blanket.

I have this overwhelming urge to kiss his forehead. He's asleep and pretty out of it generally. He wouldn't know. But I don't want it to be weird.

Awe wow I have no words for how cute he is. ;o.

gosh me neither he's just awh ;_;

This is beyond cute, :)

but.. you do remember to erase the browser history on his computer? I mean, I suppose he doesn't know of this forum, does he?

This is beyond cute, smile.png

but.. you do remember to erase the browser history on his computer? I mean, I suppose he doesn't know of this forum, does he?

ah don't worry i'm using incognito mode in chrome. it won't show up c:

adrain marx - paranoid bastard

Omfg!!! He's.....you ....you guys are my OTP!!!!!!!!! I pair you both so hard!!!X3 Cal reminds me of tamaki from ouran host club...dramatic but in a cute way. XD and ugh poor guy...he sounds miserable.

I've been exiled back home unfortunately but Cal needs some sleep and I have essays to be doing. Or drabbles to be writing. Whatever.

When he woke up, he seemed a little perkier. He was still congested and he sniffled a lot but, on the whole, the medicine seemed to be working for him. He sat up for a couple of seconds before complaining of a head rush and flopping down again with his head in my lap. I took that to be a good sign.

"Hihhh..."

He sat back up again and wrinkled his nose, looking around for a tissue. There were several used ones scattered around the general vicinity of the bed but he'd managed to somehow lose the tissue box in the forty or so seconds he'd been awake. He did find one in the end but the sneeze never came. He seemed as disappointed as I felt. He looked like he could really do with a good, proper sneeze to let all that tension and build-up out.

He sniffled again and I pressed the back of my fingers against his neck. I'm pretty sure I caught him rolling his eyes at me but that could just have been my paranoid imagination.

"You're hot," I told him and he gave me this pathetic smirk and muttered hoarsely, "One tries one's humble best,"

He's so cute. I had to smile at him. "You're feeling better then?"

He nodded and, before I knew it, he was hunched over into his tissue having let out his loudest sneeze yet. It was almost like a yell with a cough somewhere in the middle.

"AIT-CHOO!" I blessed him quietly and he wiped his nose but it kept running and, after three or so wipes, he had to blow it. He's always been pretty embarrassed about blowing his nose in front of people, particularly people he knows, so he runs off to the toilet to do it and today was no exception. He pressed the tissue under his nose so it was just above his lips and mumbled that he'd be right back.

I won't lie, I was pretty turned on by him. Let's be honest here: I'm a teenage boy. I'm pretty much always turned on. And we all know why I'm even on this forum in the first place. Yeah. You can imagine.

He was definitely feeling somewhat better but he still looked and sounded pretty miserable by his usual standards. I held my arms out for him when he came back, partly to see if he was feeling up to scratch yet but also I might have just wanted to hold him for a bit, and he cuddled up to me more carefully than he normally would.

(I don't think I've mentioned that we hug quite a lot. Yeah. The rest of our friendship group tease us because we're so physical about our affection. I mean, he fixes my hair for me if it's gone all skeewiff and we just sort of lounge all over each other when we're hanging out. There was a long while where everybody thought we were going out - and I had a serious crush on him by this point and I was so worried he was going to get all weird about it - and he used to play it up and hold my hand and hug me a lot in school and yeah. I keep getting sidetracked. Sorry!)

"I feel crap," he muttered after a while. He's so unused to being ill. I feel for him. He dragged out my name into a needy whine after that. "Adrian, make me feel less crap,"

I grinned. "Wanna watch a film? Something funny? Take your mind off it?" I noticed I was stroking his hair again. It's a reflex action when he's pressed against me like that. As always, he sighs a little at the feeling.

"Yeah," he said eventually.

"Legally Blonde?"

He laughed then but it sort of degenerated into a cough which made him sit up and turn away from me. I rubbed his back a little awkwardly. As much as I love it, I'm not very good at taking care of people. By the time I thought to fetch him a drink of water, he was mostly recovered. I guess I must have looked concerned because, when he saw my face, he shook his head and smiled.

"You're so gay," he said with a hesitant laugh. I think he was worried about coughing again.

Long story short, we watched Legally Blonde with one big duvet around the two of us. I was a tad distracted by the heat of his skin burning against my neck. He'd tucked his head into the space between my neck and my shoulder and my arm was over his back and I could just feel him hot against me. Also, he sniffed a lot - big, stuffy sniffs like he was trying to clear his nose so he could breathe. They made him cough on occasion. I was too awkward to tell him to blow it so I just let him be.

He muffled a sneeze against my shoulder at one point. Not a wet one but one which shook his whole body. He curled his legs up more after that so he was almost curled up in a little ball and most of his weight was against me.

No more sneezing fits (un?)fortunately. Poor lamb. He's so sick and I feel awful for enjoying it as much as I am doing.

Omfg!!! He's.....you ....you guys are my OTP!!!!!!!!! I pair you both so hard!!!X3 Cal reminds me of tamaki from ouran host club...dramatic but in a cute way. XD and ugh poor guy...he sounds miserable.

gosh you have no idea how much i wish it were that simple i just dsflkfdjgfg what are emoTIONS

i've never actually gotten round to reading ouran high but i have the first one somewhere - if there's someone in it like cal, i might have to give it a shot

i know ugh the poor thing i just want to hold him super tight D:

Omfg!!! U guys are just so fluffy im gonna die!!! XD and u are a good care taker. U cuddled with him, was concerned, helped him out...:) and yes...Cal=Tamaki.. and now i have a favorite pairing:

AdrianxCallum!!!! The offical pairing!!!! FTW! X3

Omfg!!! U guys are just so fluffy im gonna die!!! XD and u are a good care taker. U cuddled with him, was concerned, helped him out...smile.png and yes...Cal=Tamaki.. and now i have a favorite pairing:

AdrianxCallum!!!! The offical pairing!!!! FTW! X3

aw i cuddle with him all the time i don't know if that makes me a good caretaker or just a cuddly person but just awh but thank you for your faith in me n_n

aw goSH i want it to be canon so bad help how do you ask people out or like idk understand feelings or life or aksldjhfg

queercastiel

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FANFIC OMFG YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND HE SOUNDS REALLY CUTE AND YEA.... (oh, and i can totally relate to the fire drill part.. in feb., we had a fire drill when there was a blizzard with snow, and -35 (celcius) and in our gym clothes.)

Well... u dont wanna rush things...ya know? Take ur time. Patience is key. I always feel honesty is the key. But at the same time, timing is key too. Good luck! :hug:

Well... u dont wanna rush things...ya know? Take ur time. Patience is key. I always feel honesty is the key. But at the same time, timing is key too. Good luck! hug.gif

sighs i know i mean i definitely don't want to fess up to anything when he's sick because well y'know i don't want him to feel worse or anything if he doesn't like me back or whatever but yeah i slefdkjg life

i think i'm gonna be patient for another 30 years and then ask him yep sounds good <3

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FANFIC OMFG YOU ARE SO LUCKY AND HE SOUNDS REALLY CUTE AND YEA.... (oh, and i can totally relate to the fire drill part.. in feb., we had a fire drill when there was a blizzard with snow, and -35 (celcius) and in our gym clothes.)

GOSH HE'S ADORABLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

(oh wow man i'm sorry *hugs* that sounds practically horrific D: i hope nobody froze to death or anything ahh)

Yeah fire drills suck..though their needed. Mines was in the rain and it was super windy....( i forgot my coat...smart i know)Thirty years huh? Awww things will happen for u both. :consoling: but you guys have an amazing bond so thats something. :)

I call bullshit.

Stories on tumblr that never happend.

I mean..

this is too surreal and perfect.

Your life wow <3

Just. Cal is so cute.

end of story. :)

Keep us updated.

Archived