Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crushing on my sick best friend

AdrianMarx

Oh no...! :( That's so adorable, but so sad! Just comfort him! And check his temp...! He's probably feverish if he's having nightmares, right? I know you'll manage to make him better, though!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one might be quite long so bear with me. Firstly, Cal is fine. I think he hit the worst of it last night. He seems much better today anyway and he's back to being sniffly and sneezy which I'm taking to be a positive sign. It's those little "ktschu!" sneezes and his fever is low now so here's hoping it doesn't spike again.

So, what happened last night:

He called me about 2am and he was so distressed, crying and making these horrible little whimpering sounds. I would have cried for him if I'd thought it would have helped. I wasn't asleep - I never am - so I went out to find my mum still awake too and asked if she'd mind driving me round. She was more than willing after I'd explained why and we agreed I'd just stay the night with him.

I called him when I was outside to let him know I was there to avoid ominous knocking on the door in the middle of the night. He was holding his bear when he answered the door and shivering really badly. He wasn't crying anymore but it was obvious he had been. We sort of both went for a hug at the same time and crashed somewhere in the middle but I was too focused on holding him to actually register the pain until later. His fever was really high from what I could tell - 103.4 when I checked - and you were right in thinking he'd be clingy. He wouldn't let go of me and I didn't try too hard to force him. I just loosened his grip a little so we could walk and took him back to his room. It took a long time to relax him enough to take care of him but we got there.

I suppose this is where all the sick!fic comes in handy. I wouldn't have known what to do otherwise.

I got him into bed somewhat awkwardly since I had to keep my arm around him the whole time and try to sort out his blankets and pillows with one hand. But we managed it.

"Baby, when was the last time you had fever reducer?" I asked him quietly. (I should point out that I mean baby in the way it's been used above. Not in the boyfriend/girlfriend kind of way, in case anyone was confused.) He shrugged a little and I wasn't sure if it was safe to give him anything else so I went for bringing it down with a cold cloth. I was not the epitome of calm as I would like to make you believe but I did my best not to panic.

Everything after that was difficult because he wouldn't let go of me at all and he didn't until this morning so he had to come traipsing with me to the kitchen when I was sorting everything out. I tried to get everything done in one go so he wouldn't have to get up again but I only have so many hands. I made toast for us both first since I was starting to get those middle of the night hunger pangs. Cal picked at his but he got about half a slice down which was enough for me. Don't ask me how we managed to get a bowl of cool water, a cloth, his bear (which he wouldn't let go of either), medicine, a hot water bottle, and a dry towel back with us when I only had one hand but it just sort of happened. And I only spilled a little bit of the water.

Once he was settled down again, I managed to get him to just hold my hand rather than cuddle me just for a little it so I could sort him out. I wrapped the hot water bottle up in the towel for him so he could cuddle it. In hindsight, it was probably counter-productive since I was trying to make him cooler but he was shivering and I was sleepy. I tried wringing the cloth out as much as I could and just resting it on his forehead but he kept pushing it off half-heartedly. So I tried just dabbing it gently along his forehead and his neck. I read somewhere that it was good to put cold cloths on the ankles and wrists but I didn't want to drag him out of bed again so I left it and just ran the cloth over his wrists a couple of times.

I got some more medicine into him at five. His mum leaves a little after midnight and I don't think he'd have been aware enough to take it himself so that seemed like a safe time. His fever was calming down after a bit. After that, I just climbed into bed with him and he cuddled up to me and fell asleep. I don't remember exactly when I fell asleep but I remember vaguely stroking his hair and kissing his forehead - but that could have been a dream; I was really tired - and then waking up at 7:36am. I don't know why I know that for sure but I do. And I fell asleep again until 11am when I found his mum had left a note saying thank you and that she'd picked up milk for cereal.

I don't think I stopped talking at all. I don't remember most of it but I had to keep reassuring him that I wasn't going anywhere. I think the majority of it was just mumbled nonsense.

Like I said already, he's back to being sneezy and he's got a bit of a cough but, other than that, he seems alright. I had to leave unfortunately because there's only so long you can procrastinate from an essay before it really needs to get done but I'm not really getting anywhere with it. I keep checking my phone just in case. Obviously, his mum is there now so he'll probably go to her but I just- I worry. It's my main talent.

My poor baby. I just want him better.

THE HELL ARE U BOTH DOING TO ME!?!? Them feels man!!! THEN U CALLED HIM BABY AND...AND.....HE WAS ALL CLINGY AND AHHH MY HEART. .....And ur mother is awesome btw. And ughhhh my heart......

:stretcher:

I must refrain from drawing this out......ugh......XD

THE HELL ARE U BOTH DOING TO ME!?!? Them feels man!!! THEN U CALLED HIM BABY AND...AND.....HE WAS ALL CLINGY AND AHHH MY HEART. .....And ur mother is awesome btw. And ughhhh my heart......

stretcher.gif

I must refrain from drawing this out......ugh......XD

hehe whoops *hugs* i do apologise for your heart here is a new one <3

ah she is she's a night owl like me too

when i read that at first i thought you meant drawing it out as in drawing a picture of it hehe

Actually I did mean that. XD and yay!!!*takes heart and puts it in chest*

Actually I did mean that. XD and yay!!!*takes heart and puts it in chest*

really? i wish i could draw. i could solve all of my problems if i could just draw people i don't like in compromising situations!

XD lmao!!!!! Well i like u guys so it would be no comprising situations.

Super cute obs dude! And always happy to welcome another sneeze loving non-straight guy to the fetish :D

XD lmao!!!!! Well i like u guys so it would be no comprising situations.

what a shame hehe i could go for come compromising situations with that boy ;)

Super cute obs dude! And always happy to welcome another sneeze loving non-straight guy to the fetish biggrin.png

Thank you! Hehe it's nice to feel welcome. Thank you! :D

Wow, I'm so grateful that you're sharing this with us.

I'm grateful somebody wants to know!

I think fan girls have gone the lowest we can go we've started shipping real people. What's next shipping babies!? Lol on a more serious matter this is great I hope end up with your friend, you two really seem to care about eachother.

Well...if u want comprising......ill give u that. wink.png

i'm giggling omg

I think fan girls have gone the lowest we can go we've started shipping real people. What's next shipping babies!? Lol on a more serious matter this is great I hope end up with your friend, you two really seem to care about eachother.

That's one thing I can say for us; we do care. I mean, feelings are complicated and friendships and blah blah blah but I think we'l always care, whether that happens or not. Though secretly I really hope so too.

i know this sounds creepy but.... i have honestly thought up of a MILLION fanfics about you 2

you should write them and i will read them to him to confess my feelings hehe

Yes!! Then arty will make tshirts That say:

MY OTP IS ADRIANXCALLUM :clapping:

Yes!! Then arty will make tshirts That say:

MY OTP IS ADRIANXCALLUM clap.gif

and I will buy them all as an extremely subtle way to break the news yes that is a perfect plan

So im sitting here working on speed

drawings when what is on tv? Sister act 2. I

thought of you and cal. XD

queercastiel

i know this sounds creepy but.... i have honestly thought up of a MILLION fanfics about you 2

you should write them and i will read them to him to confess my feelings hehe

LOL YESSSSS

So im sitting here working on speed

drawings when what is on tv? Sister act 2. I

thought of you and cal. XD

a

aw my gosh you're adorable

i kind of want to watch sister act 2 now!

Guess who's sick!

Yeah. I probably should have stayed away but I'm an idiot and now I'm the one dying. I hate being sick. I hate it so much. Yeah, yeah. I know. It's my own fault. But I still hate it. I hate sneezing more than anything because it always makes me so dizzy! Thankfully, not too much of that so far but I can just feel it lingering the background. I guess I should be thankful that I never get seriously ill but I always sneeze so much when I do. Ugh. Why?

I might actually go watch Sister Act 2, Arty! And feel sorry for myself. Yep.

Bye!

Guess who's sick!

Yeah. I probably should have stayed away but I'm an idiot and now I'm the one dying. I hate being sick. I hate it so much. Yeah, yeah. I know. It's my own fault. But I still hate it. I hate sneezing more than anything because it always makes me so dizzy! Thankfully, not too much of that so far but I can just feel it lingering the background. I guess I should be thankful that I never get seriously ill but I always sneeze so much when I do. Ugh. Why?

Bye!

Awww nooes ur sick? :hug: yes sister act....and ice cream..

Nuff said... and thats what i hate about my colds. My head explodes with pain when i sneeze. I hope u feel better.

Guess who's sick!

Bye!

Awww nooes ur sick? hug.gif yes sister act....and ice cream..

Nuff said... and thats what i hate about my colds. My head explodes with pain when i sneeze. I hope u feel better.

Sobs. Unfortunately, yes :hug: Ooh I think we have raspberry ice cream :D

I feel you. I get dizzy and really bad headaches. It's so unpleasant. Thank you!

Raspberry!!! Did i tell u i love you!?? Tho i love cookies and cream...but meh. Tho i hope u feel better. Stay warm with plushies and the whole shabang.

Raspberry!!! Did i tell u i love you!?? Tho i love cookies and cream...but meh. Tho i hope u feel better. Stay warm with plushies and the whole shabang.

well, it's always nice to hear it again :blush: (for the record, i love you too!)

hm i like ben and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie the best :D

that's pretty much the plan. if i don't feel too crappy then i really do have to go to school tomorrow but i fully intend to never leave my bed all weekend. why anyone wouldn't cuddle their stuffed animals when they're sick is a mystery to me.

Archived