Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crushing on my sick best friend

AdrianMarx

Oh my god these stories about Cal are some of the sweetest obs I've read in a while!!!

I hope he gets better soon <3333 You guys sound like sweeties!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omfg!!! U guys are just so fluffy im gonna die!!! XD and u are a good care taker. U cuddled with him, was concerned, helped him out...smile.png and yes...Cal=Tamaki.. and now i have a favorite pairing:

AdrianxCallum!!!! The offical pairing!!!! FTW! X3

aw i cuddle with him all the time i don't know if that makes me a good caretaker or just a cuddly person but just awh but thank you for your faith in me n_n

aw goSH i want it to be canon so bad help how do you ask people out or like idk understand feelings or life or aksldjhfg

This thread is so cool. Updates please.

Woke up this morning with a runny nose and sneezed my way through first period but it doesn't seem to have come to anything, thankfully - I hate being sick. I don't know how common it is to like your own sneezes but I find them to be only embarrassing and vaguely irritating.

I'm absolutely snowed under with homework at the minute - exams soon, ew - so I probably won't have anything to update you guys with until Monday, if then. I texted Cal at lunch and he's awake enough to spell properly so I guess he's feeling a little better.

Yeah fire drills suck..though their needed. Mines was in the rain and it was super windy....( i forgot my coat...smart i know)Thirty years huh? Awww things will happen for u both. console.gif but you guys have an amazing bond so thats something. smile.png

oh gosh i'm sorry man that sounds awful D: i don't have a coat oops i just wear a fabric hoodie because i'm dumb

i'm too shy it'll take me that long to work up the courage hehe yeah tbh i'm happy just to have him as my best friend it's just a bonus that he's so cuddly ^-^

I call bullshit.

Stories on tumblr that never happend.

I mean..

this is too surreal and perfect.

Your life wow <3

Just. Cal is so cute.

end of story. smile.png

Keep us updated.

i'm constantly calling bullshit stuff like this never happens to me?? (i think it's because i never leave the house but~)

gosh he is i just asjkghf

if anything else happens, you'll be the first to know c:

Oh my god these stories about Cal are some of the sweetest obs I've read in a while!!!

I hope he gets better soon <3333 You guys sound like sweeties!

awh that's his fault he's an adorable little shit <3 ahh me too i don't want him to be so miserable!

Woke up this morning with a runny nose and sneezed my way through first period but it doesn't seem to have come to anything, thankfully - I hate being sick. I don't know how common it is to like your own sneezes but I find them to be only embarrassing and vaguely irritating.

I'm absolutely snowed under with homework at the minute - exams soon, ew - so I probably won't have anything to update you guys with until Monday, if then. I texted Cal at lunch and he's awake enough to spell properly so I guess he's feeling a little better.

Awwwwwwww yeah!!! Glad cal is feeling better..lets hope if u get sick(which i dont wish on ya) cal comes over for u. :heart:

Awwwwwwww yeah!!! Glad cal is feeling better..lets hope if u get sick(which i dont wish on ya) cal comes over for u. heart.gif

Being sick might just be bearable then hehe I hope so too

I cant decide if im getting sick or not I feel kind of lousy and im curled up in bed with a hot water bottle so who knows

I'm not sure this really belongs in this thread because there's no sneezing but I don't want to start a whole new thread in the related fetishes thing because it's not really? It's just a continuation of this same illness so? Yeah, I'm not sure. I'll put it here and hope nobody yells at me!

So, I'm just back from visiting Cal. He seems to be going through peaks and troughs with this cold. It's a pretty bad one. He just looks so run down. I can't imagine how he feels.

Our English teacher gave me some homework to take to him but I haven't bothered giving it to him. I don't think he'll be back by Monday anyway and he doesn't need any pressure on him when he's sick. He's done my homework for me before. I'm sure I can answer a few imagery questions with slightly different wording.

He was pretty bad today. He barely spoke to me at all because his throat was so sore and scratchy and I don't think he had the energy to write anything down. I tried putting on Sister Act because we're massive idiots and we always bop along to the songs and perform dramatic renditions of the best scenes but it didn't feel right with him drifting in and out of sleep next to me. I think it's more of a "cheer you up when you're sad" film than one to watch when you're sick and feeling sorry for yourself. Noted.

He was so clingy the whole time I was there and he kept shaking and shivering and pressing himself closer to me and I could feel him burning and it just hurts my heart so much. You know the feeling you get in your chest when something is just so overwhelmingly cute and you just want to puke rainbows? Yeah. That. I swear, I just want to kiss it all better so he won't be so miserable.

I took tissues over for him since he was using kitchen roll last time and it's rubbing his nose raw. By the time I left, he'd gone through half a box by just constantly wiping his nose and trying to secretly blow it so I won't notice. He blushed every time he did that. So cute.

We had to give his bear a wash too since he'd been coughing and sneezing all over it and I doubt that was helping anything. I don't know why that's relevant but I never know what you want to know what when I should just shut up.

I was only there for a couple of hours because I had an interview for a transitions programme for a theatre course at university earlier. It went quite well if you were interested. Don't know how I did yet but yeah. I think I must have nattered on about that for ages just to fill the silence at one point because we were just sitting and I was playing with his hair and his breathing sounded like it was difficult; like every breath took all of his energy.

I'm so worried about him and it's probably silly because he has all the symptoms of just a really bad cold but it seems to be knocking him more than it should. I don't know. I'm overprotective.

Awww poor baby he's lucky to have you around to fuss over him.

i'm a fusser. it's in my nature. what can i say? c:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! SISTER ACT!!?!?? YOU TWO R SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWEE!!!

\(*W*)/

AWWWW I HOPE HE FEELS BETTER!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! SISTER ACT!!?!?? YOU TWO R SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWEE!!!

\(*W*)/

AWWWW I HOPE HE FEELS BETTER!!!

yes oh my gosh it's our film i can quote the majority of it i mean how can you not love whoopi goldberg and maggie smith and fantastic music???

ahh me too!!

THESE OBS THO...!!! :wub:

Okay, wow, I'm just overwhelmed. I have that feeling like I'm going to cry. (MaiMai's drabbles do that to me and apparently so do your obs!) Awww...!! You guys are so adorable, I can't take it!

The obs seriously read like a fic...and an AWESOME one, too! I wish I could have been there! Seriously, right now I'd give anything to be friends with you! Best friends stories just get me so much (no matter whether there are deeper feelings involved or not). I just really hope that you two get together, but I think you have good chances! I mean, I don't really know, but you're so cuddly and sweet and all of that sounds like you're really close already. Aww... sooo so cute! You're such a PERFECT best friend and you'd make an amazing boyfriend, I'm sure! You two would be the cutest couple ever!

Sorry for the freakout. Your obs just killed me. PLEASE keep us updated! I love you for posting the obs in all this detail. They are the best I've read in a while! Lucky you... your best friend is a keeper! (;

Omfg!! U guys have a movie!!!! D'awww. Do u guys have a song!?! :wub:

THESE OBS THO...!!! wub.png

Okay, wow, I'm just overwhelmed. I have that feeling like I'm going to cry. (MaiMai's drabbles do that to me and apparently so do your obs!) Awww...!! You guys are so adorable, I can't take it!

The obs seriously read like a fic...and an AWESOME one, too! I wish I could have been there! Seriously, right now I'd give anything to be friends with you! Best friends stories just get me so much (no matter whether there are deeper feelings involved or not). I just really hope that you two get together, but I think you have good chances! I mean, I don't really know, but you're so cuddly and sweet and all of that sounds like you're really close already. Aww... sooo so cute! You're such a PERFECT best friend and you'd make an amazing boyfriend, I'm sure! You two would be the cutest couple ever!

Sorry for the freakout. Your obs just killed me. PLEASE keep us updated! I love you for posting the obs in all this detail. They are the best I've read in a while! Lucky you... your best friend is a keeper! (;

hehe you'd have to be prepared for a lot of general idiocy but if you're up for that then you're totally welcome to sit with us at lunch and watch cheesy films with us etc. aw i know what you mean. i think that might be why i like phanfiction so much - they're just such good friends and it kills me.

you really think so? gosh i just don't want to mess anything up because if i tell him and he doesn't feel the same way it might be awkward and he might push me away and i might live my life alone and the world could explode and and and

aw gosh thank you i<3 just thank you i feel all happy ahh

he really is. i don't know what i'd do without him half the time

Omfg!! U guys have a movie!!!! D'awww. Do u guys have a song!?! wub.png

omg doesn't everyone?? i thought that was normal???

OHHHH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE OHHHHH LIVING ON A PRAYER

it just has so much opportunity for melodrama!!

Omfg!!!!!!! Yes its normal...thats what tell myself!!! I would love to hang with u guys. You both are so fun!! And i would be the person quoting lion king and hercules. XD and fangirling over you both. And obssessing over batman and...and...stuff...XD

Omfg!!!!!!! Yes its normal...thats what tell myself!!! I would love to hang with u guys. You both are so fun!! And i would be the person quoting lion king and hercules. XD and fangirling over you both. And obssessing over batman and...and...stuff...XD

hehe trust me when i say there is never a dull moment with cal around to turn it into a musical!

you have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me *sobs* look inside yourself simba *gross sobbing* remember...who you are. that bloody film i'm breaking down here.

i'm more of a marvel man myself oops

queercastiel

*goes off to private room for brain to reassemble itself from overwhelming cuteness....* ASDFGHJKL HOLY CRAP THAT IS SO DARN CUTE AND A WANT A CAL FOR ME TO TAKE CARE OF... U ARE JUST SO *FREAKING* LUCKY.... yeah!

Ah!!!!!! I love you!!! Its ok. I like some marvel!!! But....

hey uncle scar guess what?

.......i despise guessing games.

Im gonna be king of pride rock.....oh goody*evil voice*

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom and im gonna rule it all. *Kid laugh*

.......yes well forgive me for not leaping..bad back u know. *Flomps on the bed and falls on the floor*

Ow......XD

Ah!!!!!! I love you!!! Its ok. I like some marvel!!! But....

hey uncle scar guess what?

.......i despise guessing games.

Im gonna be king of pride rock.....oh goody*evil voice*

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom and im gonna rule it all. *Kid laugh*

.......yes well forgive me for not leaping..bad back u know. *Flomps on the bed and falls on the floor*

Ow......XD

i love you too!!

my all time favourite quote is:

"your son's awake"

"before sunrise, he's your son"

*goes off to private room for brain to reassemble itself from overwhelming cuteness....* ASDFGHJKL HOLY CRAP THAT IS SO DARN CUTE AND A WANT A CAL FOR ME TO TAKE CARE OF... U ARE JUST SO *FREAKING* LUCKY.... yeah!

HE'S ADORABLE I'M SO DONE WITH HIM

Cal just called me in tears, asking if I was alive. Just waiting for mum to get dressed do she can drop me off. I think he must have had a bad dream about me or something but I don't think it's a good idea to leave him alone. Fuck, I'm worried.

Awww poor baby. He's probably going to get clingy, just reassure him and help him relax.

Archived