Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crushing on my sick best friend

AdrianMarx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, Adrian, you're too cute for this world!! :hug: Feel better! Just take it easy and don't go to school if you start to feel any worse! (And maybe ask Cal to take care of you? How is he anyway? All better? Or you could be miserable together and watch awesome movies and eat tons of candy! ;) )

Omg, Adrian, you're too cute for this world!! :hug: Feel better! Just take it easy and don't go to school if you start to feel any worse! (And maybe ask Cal to take care of you? How is he anyway? All better? Or you could be miserable together and watch awesome movies and eat tons of candy! ;) )

^True facts!!!

Omg, Adrian, you're too cute for this world!! hug.gif Feel better! Just take it easy and don't go to school if you start to feel any worse! (And maybe ask Cal to take care of you? How is he anyway? All better? Or you could be miserable together and watch awesome movies and eat tons of candy! wink.png )

^True facts!!!

:blush: you really think i'm cute?

yeah i didn't go into school anyway i feel like crap but i was supposed to do part of my history exam today and it's like 30% of my mark so whoops

well he texted me today to ask why i wasn't in school so i guess he must be feeling better :) but probably not because it's cal and he would go to school half dead if we let him *sighs* he's silly (he said he'd come see me tomorrow :D)

Yay!!!!!!!!!! And yes u are!! And i did that too went to school when i should have stayed in bed.

Yay!!!!!!!!!! And yes u are!! And i did that too went to school when i should have stayed in bed.

you and cal would get on very well c:

Cal did come over yesterday ^-^ (I still feel all fuzzy inside because he's so cute!)

He was really sweet. I mean, I know he is sweet as a general rule but he was so gentle as well. I suppose that's the way to describe it. He sort of toned himself down a little bit and was just quiet and cuddly and it would have been great if I hadn't felt all ew. That could possibly have been because he was still getting over whatever he had, though.

I have no idea how to describe my own sneezes but my best guess would probably be something like "hi-kxcht" but, y'know, I'm never all that focused on the sound.

I woke up feeling pretty rubbish and I didn't want to get up so I tried reading but it just hurt my head and every time I sneezed I felt dizzy and it was just generally a bad idea all round. But I'm stubborn so I didn't stop until my mum opened the door and said Cal was here to see me and honestly that made me feel a lot better by itself. That's kind of cliché, I guess, but it did. And he was so cute because he got into bed with me before he even said hello and put his arm round me and apologised for getting me sick. He's so cute. I'm done.

He asked how I was feeling and I told him that my head hurt and he said, "I think I have something for that," and I must have looked at him strangely because he laughed.

"You know what my mum's like," he said and he looked in his bag and pulled out a million different kinds of painkillers. And they were all the liquid kind because I can't swallow pills and it was just so cute because he actually remembered that stupid little thing about me and I know he's my best friend but yeah. I don't know. Sorry.

He brought me Vicks over too and there was a moment where I think I actually stopped breathing because he opened it and put some on his fingers and moved like he was going to actually put it on my chest for me and I was actually ready to explode. But then he sort of stopped and giggled and drew a picture with it on my cheek instead. He was really quiet for a while after that and I want to hope that he actually was going to and then panicked but he probably wasn't and I'm reading too much into things. I can dream, can't I?

I had lots of sneezing fits yesterday. I always have stupidly long build-ups between my sneezes so it's like, "Hih-hhh-hehh..." for ages and ages and it sucks because it just makes it worse when it finally does come out. I always stifle. I don't know why. I'm literally just incapable of sneezing without stifling, even when I'm alone. And, like I said, I get really dizzy after sneezing (and Cal knows that because it happens all the time. It's adorable because he always moves a little bit closer to me or puts his arm round me like he thinks I might fall over. I mean, it's not even that bad most of the time but he's so cute. He will kill me one of these days.) so I leaned against him and shut me eyes and he started rubbing my temple and my forehead and I just-

Help.

Yes, so. Long story shot, I'm still pretty sick and I am very lucky because my best friend is fantastic. Okay. That is all.

oh. my. goodness. I just read the entirety of this thread and I must say you two are adorable and just dfkhglkjskj aaawwwWWWWWHHH

Dude. You're life is a sneeze fic. And a darn good one, too! I can't believe this is real! You two win the 2014 adorableness award! And again, I'd love to be friends with you two! Hope you feel better soon, though! And bless you! Sorry sneezing makes you dizzy (even though that's really cute.) Feel better, man! :hug:

stretcher.gif

<3

oh. my. goodness. I just read the entirety of this thread and I must say you two are adorable and just dfkhglkjskj aaawwwWWWWWHHH

:blush: gosh thank you awh <3

Dude. You're life is a sneeze fic. And a darn good one, too! I can't believe this is real! You two win the 2014 adorableness award! And again, I'd love to be friends with you two! Hope you feel better soon, though! And bless you! Sorry sneezing makes you dizzy (even though that's really cute.) Feel better, man! hug.gif

omg it's so strange this is not the way my life usually goes! i can't believe it's real either it's like????

awh you're so cute i'd love to be friends with you too hehe

thank you<3 (omg it's the worst thank you<3) :hug:

I literally had the worst experience of my life today. I am never going out in public again.

I still felt kind of sick but just sniffly so I went to school and that was all fine and then Cal and I went to see Legally Blonde: The Musical (I know. I know. I'm gay as hell. Please save all stereotyping until circle time.) and it was fantastic but there was a woman sitting behind me who kept grumbling the whole way through about how "some people are so inconsiderate" and "can you imagine someone having the nerve to spread their germs to everyone" and I don't know if she meant for me to hear or not but it was horrible because I'm so self-conscious about it generally and every time I sneezed, she'd tut REALLY loudly. And when it was finished she started talking to her husband really loudly about how "some people are disgusting" and I kind of really wanted to cry. I wouldn't go as far as to say she wrecked it for me because it was still bloody fantastic but I was so embarrassed the whole train ride home so I just pretended I didn't feel well and said I was just tired. I mean, yeah, it was my fault but I really wanted to see it and I literally stifled my sneezes to the extent where it was actually painful just so I wouldn't bother anybody and I just-

I don't know. I'm becoming a hermit.

Awww. No dont let the stupid woman get to u. She needs to mind her own business and just enjoy the dayum show like everyone else. Its not ur fault ur not feeling well.

Awww. No dont let the stupid woman get to u. She needs to mind her own business and just enjoy the dayum show like everyone else. Its not ur fault ur not feeling well.

It's my fault for going out in public though. I'm that person. But I did try to stay away from people and not breathe too much and things like that. Sobs I just really like Legally Blonde.

But seriously it was horrible. Like, did she actually have to complain constantly? and she kept giving me dirty looks and I just wanted the world to burst into flames D:

It's my fault for going out in public though. I'm that person. But I did try to stay away from people and not breathe too much and things like that. Sobs I just really like Legally Blonde.

But seriously it was horrible. Like, did she actually have to complain constantly? and she kept giving me dirty looks and I just wanted the world to burst into flames D:

Don't let her get to you okay? What a mean old bag! You couldn't help that you were sick, plus even then all she'd catch would be the sniffles. Sorry you had to endure that :/

I hope you get better soon <3 and this is a great thread :D (apart from the part with that mean lady of course)

Don't let her get to you okay? What a mean old bag! You couldn't help that you were sick, plus even then all she'd catch would be the sniffles. Sorry you had to endure that :/

I hope you get better soon <3 and this is a great thread biggrin.png (apart from the part with that mean lady of course)

Hm, I guess so. It's not like I'm carrying a fatal disease or anything!

Thank you <3 I'm sure I'll be fine soon :hug:

Awww sweetie. Screw her! console.gif

that is the most adorable emoticon it makes me so happy thank you<3

Don't be too bugged about it, she was being rude. Nobody should be aloud to make people feel bad like that, what she did was mean. Plus it's not like you were purposely spreading germs, it's not like you were sneezing and coughing all over things. She was over reacting.

So... she's probably that one woman who goes out when she's sick and when she has to cough or sneeze she holds her fist like two feet from her face to catch it. Like. No. This helps nothing. glare.gif

Dude, that's horrible! You did what you could NOT to spread your germs and that lady needs to get over herself. Please don't feel bad! You're awesome and not inconsoderate at all! We all love you and that lady's comments were rude, not what you did. :consoling: Also, I hope you feel better soon!

Don't be too bugged about it, she was being rude. Nobody should be aloud to make people feel bad like that, what she did was mean. Plus it's not like you were purposely spreading germs, it's not like you were sneezing and coughing all over things. She was over reacting.

Hm, I guess not. Still, it was embarrassing. I will try not to think too much of it.

So... she's probably that one woman who goes out when she's sick and when she has to cough or sneeze she holds her fist like two feet from her face to catch it. Like. No. This helps nothing. glare.gif

Ugh, that bugs me so much! I mean, I know I've been guilty of it sometimes but I've learned since then. And, I mean, what good if coughing into your hand if you're then going to start touching stuff and spreading your germs that way?

Dude, that's horrible! You did what you could NOT to spread your germs and that lady needs to get over herself. Please don't feel bad! You're awesome and not inconsoderate at all! We all love you and that lady's comments were rude, not what you did. console.gif Also, I hope you feel better soon!

I do feel much better today, thank you<3 :hug: And I love you too awh!

I just worry because she might have had a thing about germs and I know it really sucks to have someone not take your phobia seriously or to be stuck somewhere with something you're afraid of and I just hope I didn't make anybody's life too difficult D:

Archived