Sneeze Fetish Forum

Crushing on my sick best friend

AdrianMarx

*takes t-shirts and cuddles them* my precious, Smegle loves AdrianxCal

I even drew them.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know! I tried to load the drawing but it wouldn't come up *sobs* :( sucky cell service i swear >.< grr

I know! I tried to load the drawing but it wouldn't come up *sobs* :( sucky cell service i swear >.< grr

Aww...:( im sorry...

It's okay :) as soon as I get better signal I'm gonna load that drawing as quick as nobody's business *dorky grin* lol

It's okay :) as soon as I get better signal I'm gonna load that drawing as quick as nobody's business *dorky grin* lol

Aww haha. I may like i said draw more....

Oh wow, the whole showing up at your house randomly part? That's adorable! And Scrubs used to be my life!! :laugh2: (Which season did you watch?)

Oh wow, the whole showing up at your house randomly part? That's adorable! And Scrubs used to be my life!! :laugh2: (Which season did you watch?)

...did I make a show reference without meaning to? I don't watch Scrubs lol XD

Unless you weren't talking to me...idek.... Send help.

I think sophie was refering to adrian. Lol

...I knew that, what're you talking about?... *nervous laughter* Hah. Hah. Hah. BYE! *runs away to the land of unicorns and candy*

I think sophie was refering to adrian. Lol

...I knew that, what're you talking about?... *nervous laughter* Hah. Hah. Hah. BYE! *runs away to the land of unicorns and candy*

Pfft...XD

Oh wow, the whole showing up at your house randomly part? That's adorable! And Scrubs used to be my life!! laugh.gif (Which season did you watch?)

He does it all the time omg. He practically lives here.

Season 2. I haven't seen it before so we've been watching it from the start since Cal loves it and it's awesome :D

He does it all the time omg. He practically lives here.

Season 2. I haven't seen it before so we've been watching it from the start since Cal loves it and it's awesome :D

You two seem like such amazing people! I swear, we'd be friends! Why, oh why, can't I live in Scotland and marvel at how adorable you two are and occasionally hang out with you for fun? Haha! :laugh2:

You two seem like such amazing people! I swear, we'd be friends! Why, oh why, can't I live in Scotland and marvel at how adorable you two are and occasionally hang out with you for fun? Haha! laugh.gif

Well, we are fantastic *flips hair* No, really, it would be nice to hang out with you haha ^-^

• 3 weeks later...

i just read all of this.

I agree with everyone on here! OTP OTP OTP!!!

you guys are so cute!

I love TFiOS! Hope you enjoyed yourselves!

DTFBA!

I clicked on this by accident but my god I'm glad I did! You and Cal are so adorable I'm trying not to explode! I wish I was as lucky as you, having such an adorable, sneezing crush!

• 1 month later...

I just spent so long reading this entire thread. You guys are so freaking cute, I'm dying. I've never shipped people so hard before, like not even my friends. This is great, thanks for sharing your experiences~ ^-^

Oh

My

Gak

*ships Calian like there's no tomorrow*

I gotta say, man... Youguysaresocutetogether

I mean, I know you're not really "together"... But there's totally potential for it >u<

A wonderful best friend can make a wonderful boyfriend (speaking from experience ;)), and it sounds like you've got yourself a keeper right there. Don't rush things, but... don't let him slip away X3 And cuddle him when he sneezes <3 (and all the other times :D)

• 4 weeks later...

Just discovered this obs while browsing and I am obsessed oh my goodness! you two are so sweet! *swoons. I don't think I've ever fan-girled over real people like this before, I ship it so much! CALIAN FOREVER!!!! stunned.gifsurprise.gifwubsmiley.gif

Archived