Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friends are awesome

Pyrus_Fangmon

That's a pretty hard cliffhanger for someone with a fever fetish, you know? uhhuh.gif

Oh lord, I didn't even see that. upset.gif

Don't worry. I love it! ;) (Though I hope to find out the answer soon ;))

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• Arty

• Leafeon78

• ebay34

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys gain for your wonderful comments and time to read. Here's part six! biggrinsmiley.gif

Close Call

Part six

Allen coughed lightly behind his closed mouth and the thermometer beeped. He rolled over to look at his brother, he was flexing his hands and fingers and Allen frowned guiltily at what he had done. Berend turned around tiredly and gently pulled the device from Allen's mouth. His eyes widened at the numbers and Allen became more worried. Berend cleared his throat and placed it on the nightstand.

“Well...you wont be moving around for a while until that goes down.” He scratched his head and closed his eyes. Allen still stared at him with drips of sweat and cool water from the cloth sliding down his face. Berend sighed and crossed his arms. “You're fever is at a solid 103. I'll be back with some things, so try and relax until I come back.” Allen nodded and watched him walk out and leave the door open. A few seconds later, his phone went off in his jacket pocket and he retrieved it by the third ring. It was Liana. He hesitated to answer, and though it wasn't the best to do, he let it go to voice mail and put it on vibrate, placing it back in his pocket. He coughed into his fist and laid back down with his hand over his eyes.

“Kann dieser Tag überhaupt noch schlimmer werden...?” He sniffled and sighed at yet more irritation rising in his nose and turned over onto his side and just waited for it to happen. He was tired, sore, his head hurt, and Berend wasn't in the room. He sniffled a few times out of habit and his head tilted back and then forward. “Hahh...Haktchoo! Hictchuh! Kitcheuh!” With no attempt to cover, stifle, or hold back. Three quieter and easy sneezes came and left without an after effect. His body relaxed, the best it could, and he closed his eyes. Berend returned a few minutes later and found Allen in a peaceful slumber. He sighed with a grin and made his way over with a container of cream and vicks and sat down to his side. He gently turned him onto his stomach and rubbed the cream on his hands and began massaging his back as promised. His hands felt heated from the effects of the cream and could feel Allen's back slowly loosening from the knots.

The cream was one of those icy-hot creams used for muscle pains, and even though it was helping Allen, Berend's hands were becoming heated and chilled. Allen released tired moans of bliss as Berend massaged his shoulders down his back for a good ten minutes.

“Let me know if you need this again...you're really stiff...” He frowned while wiping his hands on a wet paper towel and turned Allen back on his side. His eyes cracked open at the movement and Berend rubbed a small amount of vicks on his chest, receiving an instant relieved sigh from Allen. He grinned and pat his arm and stood up. “Get some rest. Our bedroom doors will be open so let me know if you need anything.” He stared down at him and sighed when he heard Allen snoring softly and left quietly shaking his head. “what am I going to do with you, runt?” Berend had checked on him multiple times the rest of the day and made sure he was alright and not getting any worse, which he wasn't and that was good. Allen neglected any type of food Berend offered, that was normal since he couldn’t keep anything down once his fever was over 101. He did accept water at least at sipped on it throughout the rest of the day.

He was given a fresh wet cloth, cool water, and another massage before Berend went to bed. The night was fairly quiet with only the sound of soft snoring and a few muffled coughs from Allen. Morning came and Berend was preparing another cloth and the thermometer for a sleeping Allen when there was a knock at the door. He slipped the device in Allen's mouth and walked out to his front door. He unlocked and opened his door and nearly fell back on his couch to who it was.

“Morning to you too, Berend. Where's bruder?” Liana's voice was abnormally calm but still carried it's usual bite. He fumbled with his words to find an excuse to protect Allen, but she spoke again. “I just came from the hospital. Mother's went into surgery and wants to see him when she gets out.” She stepped inside and closed the door behind her. “The doctor said that Allen looked ill and told me yesterday that she did not want him there until he was better. So I'll ask again. Where is he?” Her tone heightened and he flinched. Before he could speak again, they heard loud scratchy coughing and Berend trotted to Allen's room with Liana behind him. She entered the room to see Berend holding up the thermometer and patting Allen's back as he coughed. She crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame. Berend placed the device back on the nightstand and made his way to Liana. “How is he?” Her tone was softer and more gentle now.

“His fever's at 102.6 now...it was 103 yesterday. He's doing better.” He turned away from her and she frowned in concern at the number.

“It was that high? How long has he been sick for it to get that high?” She asked and stared over at Allen. Berend shrugged and motioned for them to leave and they walked into the living room. “He couldn’t have gotten that bad in one day, two days even. Has he seriously not been taking care of himself?” She asked with more energy. Berend again shrugged. She sighed to his answer and changed the subject. “Mother's at the hospital alone, father still isn't back and I need to get away from that place. I call switch.” At that Berend gasped with wide eyes. “Don't worry, I wont do anything to him. He's done plenty to himself already...” She glanced down the hall frowning. “I saw her in, so you should see her out. Just tell me what you've been doing.” Berend looked down the hall and then down and back to Liana.

“Well first, he won't keep any food down until his fever reaches at least 101. Second, whenever he wakes up give his back and shoulders a massage with that cream on the nightstand. He's been really stiff and that's worrying me.” Her eyes widened and gave a concerned nod. “He can put vicks on himself if he needs it. Anything else he should ask for.” She nodded and walked Berend to the door. “You sure you got this? You're not much for care taking.” He asked with his hand turning the doorknob. She nodded and pat his shoulder and watched him leave. Not a moment later, Allen was coughing again and she walked back to his room and saw him sitting up and coughing into his fist. He winced at the pain in his throat to each cough. She took a step in and saw his head tilt back tiredly with an all too familiar sound.

Hahh...uhhhh snnff hahhhhh...” She waited for the release and turned away as to not stare. “Hehhhh...Haktschiew! Hitchuh! Kitchieuh! Ugh...snnffk.” They were becoming more weak the more tired he got. His head bounced forward and he sighed and rubbed his nose with thick sniffles.

“Gesundheit.” His head shot up to her voice and he jumped back on his bed with an arm held out in front of him as if he was expecting to be hit. “Relax, Allen.” Her tone was calm, more calmer than he ever expected and he lowered his arm to look at her. “I switched places with Berend. Mother's in surgery and I need a break.”

“She's id surgery dow? Snnff. Why didn'd you guys wake be?” He wanted to stand and confront her about the situation, but he was more scared than brave to do so. She raised a finger and circled her wrist, gesturing to him. He looked down guiltily and sighed. “Fide...hehh I cad uhhhh w-waid...hehhh- Hiktschew! Hutschiuh! Hingchuuh!” He leaned farther down and rubbed at his eyes as she made her way over to his side.

“Jeez, you're a mess little bro.” He kept his tired stare down and she grinned and picked up the cream off the nightstand, rubbing some on her hands. She sat behind him, earning her a quick and nervous head turn from Allen. “Relax, just sit still for me.” He nodded hesitantly and turned his head forward as she began to massage his shoulders. “Shit, you are as hard as a rock. I thought Berend was just joking with me.” Allen had closed his eyes and moaned to the great feeling. She pressed her knuckles into his solid shoulders.

“Danke...Liada...” She paused and looked at the back of his head in shock. “I bead id...” She smiled calmly and continued to press her fingers and palms into his shoulders and down his back.

Translation

Kann dieser Tag überhaupt noch schlimmer werden...? = Can this day get any worse at all...?

I apologise for these parts being so long. I will try to make them shorter in the future so you wont have to read as much. I know that can get boring and annoying. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by fang815

Hey guys, another part for you! I do have a major final coming on Wednesday, so if I do miss a day to post I apologize. Study study study, you know the feeling :D

Close Call

Part seven

After a few minutes of massaging her brother's back, she heard light snoring and leaned forward to find him sleeping. She sighed and shook her head.

“You're definitely our baby brother.” She wrapped her arms around his warm chest and gently pulled him down as she slid off the bed. “I'll take a guess that you'll be sleeping most of the day then?” She asked openly as if to receive a reply. She wiped her hands on a paper towel and looked around the room and found a small package of tissues poking out of Allen's jacket. She walked over and pulled them, the cough drops, and cold medicine from his pocket and placed them on his nightstand. “I wont babysit you like Berend...but I wont leave you either.” She placed her hands on her hips and stared at him. Her eyes narrowed with curiosity when his left arm moved up to place the cloth back on his head. She saw the scar on his side and her arms fell limp and expression filled with shock. “That's...” She looked down and away from it and trotted out into the living room, pulling out her phone and dialing Berend's number.

“Liana? Is something wrong?” Berend's voice quickly asked as he answered.

“N-Nein...I just had a question.” Her voice sounded almost scared. “That scar...is it from-” Berend cut her off.

“Yeah. Don't talk about it in front of him. He wont acknowledge you if you do. It's from the 'accident' so don't bring it up.” He spoke quickly but almost as a whisper.

“But Berend-”

“Don't. The past is the past, he wont talk about it. And neither should we.” There was a moment of silence for a few seconds until Liana spoke.

“Just tell me this then. Does mother know?” There was another moment of silence that followed and she waited patiently for his answer.

“No.” He replied coldly and hung up, leaving her with the line dead against her ear. Her eyes softened with care and she placed her phone back in her pocket and walked back into Allen's room to sit in his desk chair. She crossed her arms over the top and laid her head on her arms to watch him, her eyes were slowly closing from her long night at the hospital and she allowed herself a small nap. It was an hour or so later that Allen stirred from his slumber and sat up tiredly. His nose was clogged and he looked over at his nightstand to find his tissues and greedily snatched a few to blow it a few times. He coughed and slid his legs over the edge and slowly made his way to the restroom. He washed his hands and face and looked in the mirror.

“Shit...I look like a wet zombie. That's something to wake up too...” He sighed and walked back to his room and saw Liana asleep in his chair. He frowned and turned his head to Berend's open room and then walked to Liana with a plan in mind. “I don't think you want to be in here with this.” He laughed weakly with a raspy voice at his insult to himself and gently picked her up, using what strength he had, in his arms and carried her to Berend's room. He set her down on his bed and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear with a sniffle. “You'll be better off in here.” He smiled softly and walked back to his room and sat on his bed. He sniffled a few times to a small tickle in his nose and took another tissue and held it over his mouth. “Hah...Hiktchuh! Itchuh! Ischoo!” He sniffled and reached over to the cold medicine and water. He coughed as he swallowed another dose and poured some water onto his cloth.

He placed it back on his head and laid back down, griping his pillow with his eyes closing. It was a few hours more of sleep until there was a car in the driveway and the sound of someone opening and closing the front door.

“Du kannst deine Sachen neben das Sofa legen, wenn du magst.” Berend's voice sounded tired. “Ich werd mal nach Allen schauen.” No sooner had he said it, coughing could be heard from Allen's room and the two made their way over. Berend was the first to enter and his face frowned with worry at Allen. Instead of having his covers kicked off, he had bundled himself into a cocoon and was coughing and shivering with sweat soaking his bed. Berend trotted over and placed the thermometer back into his mouth and retrieved a fleece blanket from the closet to drape over him. Allen's shivering calmed and Berend sighed in relief and grinned. “First too hot, now too cold. Can't pick one and stick with it can you?” He shook his head with a hand on his hip.

“Berend.” He turned to the door way. “Liana schläft in deinem Bett.” He said calmly in a deep voice.

“Bleibst du bitte hier bei ihm, während ich nach ihr schaue? Sie ist wahrscheinlich nur erschöpft.” He nodded and Berend made his way into the other room and the man walked over to Allen's side and stared down at him with a frown. He watched as his chest rose and fell with stuffy breathing from his open mouth and twitching nose. He gave a heavy sigh and watched as Allen's face scrunched up and his breath caught.

Hehh...uhhh...Hutchuh! Hisch! Kitsch!” He sneezed three soft sneezes just in time for the device in his mouth to beep and wake him up. He glanced tiredly at the wall, sniffling thickly and pulling his covers and fleece blanket up to his ears. The man hesitated for a few seconds on weather to bless him or keep quiet and go unnoticed. But instinct kicked in and he reached out to take the thermometer.

“Gesundheit, Allen.” Allen's eyes cracked open and he turned to the voice with tired eyes. His eyes slowly widened at the man's presence and he jumped and scurried back until he hit the wall.

“F-Father! I-I bead-” As Allen stuttered to find the words in German with his stuffed up nose, the man rose his hand and Allen froze and swallowed nervously.

“You are fine.” His father's words were spaced as if he was trying to find the proper words to say. “How do you feel?” Though his figure and expression stayed stiff as usual, there was much calmness in his deep voice. Very rare for the man. Allen looked down from his stare and took a long sniffle that only irritated his nose again. He lifted his hand over his mouth and slammed forward into it.

“Hetchieuw! Haktchoo! Snnff...” He kept his eyes lowered and coughed harshly into his hand before looking up. “I've feld snnffk bedder...father.” There was an awkward silence that fell upon them and they both turned to look at everything but each other for some time. The mood was tense and Allen's heart rate began to rise with the fact that his father was right at his side...and speaking in English. A mixture of fright, nervousness, and curiosity race through his mind.

Translation

You can put your things beside the couch for now, if you want. = Du kannst deine Sachen neben das Sofa legen, wenn du magst.

I need to check on Allen. = Ich werd mal nach Allen schauen.

Liana is asleep on your bed. = Liana schläft in deinem Bett.

Danke. Can you watch him while I check on her? She's probably exhausted. = Bleibst du bitte hier bei ihm, während ich nach ihr schaue? Sie ist wahrscheinlich nur erschöpft.

Only a few parts left. Whatever do I have planned...? Heehee~

Scar?! Where did he- i guess we'll find out.

Hahahaha. I mentioned a scar a bit back. I'll see if I can draw it when I get time if you like? :)

Poor Allen. :( I like how they all get soft and start to care for him.

Scar?! Where did he- i guess we'll find out.

Hahahaha. I mentioned a scar a bit back. I'll see if I can draw it when I get time if you like? smile.png

Well, I had some free time today during a thunderstorm with the power out. I have drawn Allen's scar as promised...though it's not as accurate as I would like, but it still works.

http://s894.photobucket.com/user/fangbenningon14/media/True%20love/Original%20Characters/SAM_0881.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

and if that link doesn't work

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/fangbenningon14/True%20love/Original%20Characters/SAM_0881.jpg

:)

Edited by fang815

Hey guys, I'm back another part. This one is a bit shorter, but I hope not too short. :)

Close Call

Part eight

“Liana's passed out- Hey, you're up.” Berend walked over to the bed and their father passed him the thermometer to read. He read the numbers and a smile spread across his face. “Your fever is going down. It's at 102.4 now, that's making great progress for you.” Allen grinned and swiped his hand through is sweaty hair. “Another day or two at this rate and you should be well enough to see mother. Her surgery went well but she's under so many pain killers and drugs that we weren't able to stay for more than a few minutes.” Berend placed the device on the nightstand and sat at the foot of the bed with a tired sigh.

“You three will be okay here?” Their father asked. Berend looked up to him quickly with wide eyes at his English. Allen nodded and readjusted himself back under the covers to find warmth for his shivering body. Their father's eyes narrowed a slight glance of Allen's scar and he turned his head. “Allen...” Allen paused and looked up instantly. “I am sorry.” Berend looked to Allen confused and saw his eyes filling with tears. He gripped his side and looked down.

“Nein, it was my fault. I deserved it for intruding.” He spoke with heavy breaths that scrapped at his throat and he swallowed to avoid coughing.

“Nein.” Their father said sternly. “You did not deserve it. I should have never raised anger towards you, Allen.” Allen clenched his teeth as the tears fell and he closed his eyes. “You have every right to be scared of me. I was at wrong.” Allen began coughing from holding back his cries and he leaned forward with gasps of breaths between fits. “I am sorry.” He turned back and frowned at Allen's tears and leaned down to pull him into a hug. Berend sat there bewildered at what had just happened, his brother crying, their father apologizing, their father openly speaking and holding his brother with care. Allen continued to cough but returned the hug with his head in his chest. “I am sorry, Allen.”

“Ich hab dich lieb, Vati.” Allen's voice cracked and their father combed his fingers through his red hair gently and nodded. Allen sniffled when his nose began to run and pressed his head farther into his chest. Their father pushed away and placed both his large hands to Allen's shoulders and looked into his eyes.

“I have to leave again. Get well soon.” Allen nodded as he placed a kiss to his warm forehead and made his way to the door and stopped. The brothers both looked to him. “Allen, go easy on your brother.” Allen sniffled and they looked to each other confused. Then their eyes widened and quickly looked back over to him. Their father was chuckling with a smile and quickly walked out. Berend spazed and chased after him.

“Father! Wait a second, when did you...-” Berend's voice got farther away, leaving Allen laughing and coughing on his bed with tears still dripping down his cheeks. He leaned forward and covered his mouth as he coughed and gasped for breath. He wiped the tears from his eyes with a smile and laid back down on his bed to look up at the ceiling. He turned over on his side and reached for the package of tissues and blew his nose a few times. The irritation returned almost instantly and he flopped his face into his pillow.

“Hetch! Kitch! Kitch! Hah-Hachuew! Ugh...” He groaned and coughed again. He pulled his covers back over him as he shivered and curled up inside them. Berend returned a half hour later and caught Allen in a quiet sneezing fit. At least more quiet than normal with his head under the covers. His ears perked up at the doorway and he watched as Allen's shoulders flinched to each one. “Hichu! Kitchoo! Hechew! Hetchew!” Berend blushed and took a deep shaky breath, waited for the fit to end. “Hietchuh! Heschoo! Heshu!” But when he kept sneezing, Berend's features tensed and he ran over to him. “Heshoo! Hitshuh! Heitchew!” Berend panicked and shook in his place as he watched his brother sneezing and made a tough decision. He leaned forward and pressed his finger under Allen's twitching nose and rubbed under it. “Hih hah! Hahhh...hahhh snnffk hehh heehhhh snnff snnfffk...” Berend leaned his head down. He was breathing heavily and shaking and gripped the covers with his free hand.

Allen's hitching breaths faded and he took a long wet sniffle that sent shivers down Berend's spine. Berend moved his hand away but Allen's soon replaced his, pinching down on his nose tightly and taking in a deep breath.

“Nnnxch! Mmpch! Mxpch! Hnntch! Hnnxtchuh!” He took a long sniffle and gasped for needed air, but his body wasn't having it. He was sent into a very harsh coughing fit that brought tears to his eyes. It sounded as if he was choking, bringing Berend out of his shakiness to stare at him in worry.

“Allen?” He said over Allen's coughing that failed to subside. He pat his back softly and then harder until he was gasping for air again. His face was flushed a red color and Berend sat him up and continued to rub his back. Allen cleared and rubbed at his throat to the rough pain. He sniffled a few times and reached a shaky hand up towards his nightstand and Berend handed him the last of the tissues and a cough drop. He blew his nose a few times and wiped it with the soiled balled up tissues, then popped the cough drop into his mouth. “Verdammt, don’t scare me like that! Are you okay?” He asked nervously and Allen just stared into space away from him. “Allen? If you're worried about me, don't be. Are you okay?” He repeated and placed his hand on his shoulder, frowning at the heat and his shivering. Allen rubbed at his chest and finally shook his head weakly and blinked the tears out of his eyes.

Berend kept his frown and moved in front of him and knelt down to look a him. He moved Allen's face to look at him when he kept his eyes away. Berend reached over for the thermometer and placed it back under Allen's tongue and sat there staring at him until it beeped and looked at the numbers. His fever had spiked.

Translation

I love you, father. = Ich hab dich lieb, Vati.

Sorry if it comes out as a cliffhanger. I've been studying my head off for this Final and this was a quicky for you guys. Hope you still like it though. :D

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good at all. Poor Allen. Seems he needs more than cough drops to get healthy...

Just to be clear here since it never said so I don't think Berend has a sneeze fetish right sorry if I'm being oblivious

Just to be clear here since it never said so I don't think Berend has a sneeze fetish right sorry if I'm being oblivious

I never directly says he has a sneeze fetish, but if you re-read his reactions to Allen sneezing, it's super obvious

I never directly says he has a sneeze fetish, but if you re-read his reactions to Allen sneezing, it's super obvious

Yea it's obvious I just wanted to make sure

I just have to say that I love this story and I especially love Zack. He sounds so amazing. I so hope you continue. :D Thanks so much for writing this.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good at all. Poor Allen. Seems he needs more than cough drops to get healthy...
Yes he will, but it's a good thing that Berend is watching over him. :P
I'm sorry about that. I was 'if'y about doing that to him or not and I could've done better. :lol:
I just have to say that I love this story and I especially love Zack. He sounds so amazing. I so hope you continue. :D Thanks so much for writing this.
I will definitely continue, I couldn't possibly leave you hanging. ;) I love all of them to be honest, even more so when you imagine accents <3 Allen would have to be my favorite though.

Alright guys, since I happily passed my Final. WOOT. I am proud to announce the next part. Sadly there is no sneezing, but there is back story. <.< If that is correct? Anyway, I hope you enjoy! And thank you so much!

Close Call

Part nine

Berend helped him to his feet and half carried him to the bathroom and sat him down on the side of the tub as he filled it with cool water. Allen sniffled and cleared his throat to talk.

“Berend-” He winced to his voice cracking and the rough feeling. “How bad...was it...?” Berend stopped feeling the water and looked up at him. Allen looked into his eyes and paled at how scared he seemed and swallowed nervously. “That bad...” Berend hesitated a nod and placed his cool hand to Allen's skin, making him sigh to the coolness. Allen looked over to the water and slowly stood up to take his boxers off and stepped in. The water felt like bliss on his burning body, but also cold...very cold. He looked back into Berend's eyes, the fear was still there as he retrieved a cup to pour water over his head. It took a lot to frighten Berend, as he was the tough fearless brother, and Allen wasn't sure just how badly he had just scared him. “I'm sorry...” Berend nodded and turned Allen around so his back faced him. “What are you-” A feeling of pleasure was felt on his back as Berend pressed his knuckles around his shoulders.

Allen moaned and leaned his head back tiredly, gently touching his brothers leaned down head with his eyes closed.

“Your fever spiked...” He said in a soft shaky tone. “It...it was over 103...” Allen cracked opened his eyes and looked up. “It might be good...if we took you to the hospital...” Berend's hands stopped massaging and he nudged his head against Allen's. “Please...”

“Are you that scared...?” Allen whispered calmly and felt a light nod from Berend. “Alright...” Allen's words were soft and calm, not questioning his brother's request or emotions. “I should be fine for a few minutes. Go wake Liana.” He waited for a few seconds until Berend nodded and left to wake Liana. “Over 103...that brings back memories. Wonder if he thinks it's the same as last time...?” He submerged himself in the water for a few minutes and then drained the tub as he got out. Berend entered with a change of clothes.

“Liana is in the car already. Do you need help getting there?” Berend asked worriedly and Allen nodded slowly. He got dressed and was helped back to his bedroom, where he got his red jacket and pulled out his phone. “Do you ever go anywhere without that jacket?” Berend's sense of humor had almost faded and Allen gave a tired smile.

“Do you ever go anywhere snnff without your vest?” Allen questioned back and Berend grinned. They walked down the hall and made their way into the car as Allen was texting on his phone.

'Hey Zack, mother's surgery went well. I'm on my way there.' He text slowly and waited for a reply.

'That's great to hear. How are you feeling? Any better?' Allen bit his lip and thought for a minute if he should lie or not. Even though it would cause more worry, he told the truth.

'My throat and chest hurt. And my fever spiked to over 103. I'm being 'escorted.'' He waited for a text back, but he received a call instead.

“Allen, are you okay? What's wrong?” Zack sounded flustered when Allen picked up. He was about to reply but was cut off by a racking coughing fit and Berend reached back from his seat and took his phone. Allen beat his chest with his fist and cleared his throat when the coughing ended and listened to Berend explain the situation. He was dozing off again and eventually fell asleep to the sound of the engine. Liana looked back and frowned to him sleeping. She poked Berend and he looked into the windshield mirror at Allen and frowned as well.

“No, I don't think it's that bad. He just fell asleep now.” Berend turned back to the road and tightened his fist around the steering wheel. “I'm taking him to be seen.” A voice shouted in the distance on the phone and Berend's eyes narrowed.

“He's just fine, Nick. Sorry. Will you keep tabs on him for us, please?” Zack asked calmly.

“I will. He wont be needing his phone for a while, so I'll keep it. I'll let you know what's wrong when we get him in.” Berend closed the phone and tossed it in his cup holder. He wasn't known for 'good byes', so this was what others got when he was done talking. “His friends are worried. Really worried. He's apparently been feeling unwell about two days before he came over. Nothing serious, just a cough now and then with a sore throat...” Berend growled at that and Liana turned to him confused.

“Are you saying that the Military just ignored him? I know Allen has pushed through some tough times...but he would say something if he didn't feel well, right?” Berend's eyes widened and he nervously looked away from her with guilt strong in his eyes. He had completely forgotten that he had made that excuse up when Allen decided to leave. Now he was in deep shit. “Berend?” She called. He swallowed hard and pulled into a gas station. He parked and gestured for them to talk outside the car as to not disturb Allen. “Berend, what's wrong?” She asked with agitation in her voice to his silence.

“Liana...” He bit his lip and glanced away from her stare. “Allen...Allen was never in the Military.” Her expression grew with shock and she hardened her stare.

“What do you mean 'he was never in the Military'? Where has he been for almost four years then?” She asked frantically with anger rising. He bit down on his lip harder and tightened his hands into fits.

“England.” He closed his eyes tightly and waited for her response. Liana took in his answer and, with Berend knowing full well it was coming, slapped him across the face as hard as she could with tears streaming down her cheeks. He took the blow full on as it turned his head from the impact. He squinted his eyes open and looked blankly into space, ignoring his stinging and now red cheek.

“You lied to everyone where he was for four fucking years!? We all thought Allen was out there giving his life, but now you say he was living peacefully in England this whole time!? What the hell Berend!?” He turned slowly to her and looked down to meet her dripping face of so many mixed emotions. People entering and exiting the station stopped and stared at the two siblings bickering. “Are you serious right now? You lied to everyone! Me, father, and even mother? How could you? Why would you?” He just stared down at her as she cried and kept his composure the best he could. She then started to punch and flail at his broad chest, and he just let her without the slightest attempt to stop her. She cried loudly and slowly rested her fists to his chest as he wrapped an arm around her head and the other around her waist. “How snf could you? I was snf s-so worried about him snf. Mother was so scared snf w-when he left without telling us snf.

“I know you were...we were all upset. But I couldn't do anything to stop him.” He laid his head on top of hers and combed his fingers through her hair. “He is in training though to go into the Military, so it wasn't a full lie. He's in this special College for high ranking students, and is living with two close friends of his. He is safe, I will promise you that on my life, Liana.” He rubbed her back to ease her crying. “I'm sorry. He didn't want you to know because he knew you would try and stop him. He might still be our baby brother, but he's also a grown man now. We have to except that.” She sniffled into his shirt and she wrapped her arms around him. He looked back into his car at Allen and pushed back a few inches. “We need to get him checked. Will you allow me to explain after he is emitted?” Berend wiped her tears and she nodded, sniffling a few times and he kissed her forehead. They sat back in the car and Berend drove off to the hospital.

If I can word the next part correctly, it will be the final part and I shall work on another story, with a character of your choice, and or requests. :D Thank you guys so much for the encouragement. group.gif

O.o

These updates makes my heart swell with feels!!

Hey guys. Just a heads up for you, I am in the process of moving so the next part will be a bit late. I will be traveling nine hours away to see my mother, I apologize in advance and will try to post again soon. :)

Hey guys! I am proud to say that this story is officially finished! Please enjoy and let me know what you want next. :D

Close Call

Part ten

It was almost 8:00pm when Allen stirred from his sleep and woke in a white room. He looked around with half closed eyes and sat up. He was in a bed with railing to one side and a beeping machine to his left. He looked down to find his jacket over him like a blanket and removed it only to see he was shirtless with white covers up to his waist.

“What the hell...?” He cleared his throat from his raspy voice.

“Allen?” A voice spoke from the doorway and before he could see who it was, he was grabbed and pulled into a tight hug. “I was so scared...you wouldn't wake up when we called and Berend had to carry you in and-” Allen placed his hand over her mouth and pushed away to look into her tearing eyes.

“Calm down...” He watched her take a few deep breaths before hugging him again.

“You wouldn't wake up...” Liana looked at him terrified and he placed his hand on her head and pressed her into his chest.

“It's alright...you don't need to cry over me. I'm sorry.” He sniffled a few times and brought his hand up to his face. Liana could tell what was to come and ducked her head away as he did the same.” Hah-Haktchew! Hichuh! Hitchoo! Nngh snnffk...” She whispered a bless you in German and turned her head as footsteps entered the room.

“You're awake. How do you feel?” Berend's voice was softer as he made his way in but stopped when Allen opened an eye at him with his hand still over his face. Berend swallowed and took a deep breath as Allen's eye closed and his head tilted back.

“Hahh heh...heh...hihhhh hehhhhh...hah hah!” He pinched his nose tightly as his head bounced forward. “Hnnxch! Nnxgh! Nngch! Hnxngh!” Berend quickly walked to his side and moved Allen's hand away. “Behh-Berend! Whad hehhhahhh what are youhhhh hah!” Berend stood tensed with his hand tightly in his as he looked straight and bit down hard on his lip. With his one hand being held and his other holding Liana, he was stuck to hold back for Berend's sake. “Hahhh snnff hehh hehh...hah hah snnff snnff...hihhahhh!” When his nose twitched wildly he gave in and sneezed towards the floor. “Hak'tshew! Hetchuh! HESCHOO! HITCHEW! HIECHIEW! ISCHOO! Itshew! Guh...snnffk...” He sighed heavily and looked up to see both his older siblings staring at him, one holding their breath. “S-Sorry...” He said stuffily and sniffled wetly. While Liana left to get him tissues, Berend released his hand and shuddered with his fists tightened. “Why did you do thad? Id would have beed easier ond you...”

“And have you make your brain explode? No thanks. It's bad enough that you can do that, even worse when I know you do it for me.” He looked down at Allen. “You've grown a habit to do that even when away from me, and it makes me feel bad that I helped with that. So...just stop doing it, okay?”

“Bud Berend-” Berend raised his hand and poked Allen's forehead with a frown.

“You started that habit for me, so now I want you to stop for me. I can tell it hurts, Allen.” Berend poked his forehead again when Allen opened his mouth to protest and they both laughed lightly. “Now to answer my question. How do you feel?” He asked seriously with a frown. Allen raised his hand to rub at his nose and felt a pinch on his arm and looked down. “It's just an I.V. They said it would help.” Allen nodded and looked up to him.

“I feel bedder actually...how long have I beed here?” Allen readjusted himself for Berend to sit and wrapped his jacket around himself. Berend plopped down on the bed and folded his hands.

“Long enough for mother to wake up for a bit. She went back to sleep though.” Allen nodded with a sigh and rubbed at his eyes that started to close. Berend laughed and pat his shoulder with a grin. “Get some more sleep and let the medicine take over alright?” He nodded again and Berend left him to sleep.

Two days later...

“Allen...?” A soft voice called as the Calvick family walked into a room. Allen's eyes widened and he trotted over to his mother's side. He was wrapped in a gentle hug as she combed her fingers through his hair.

“I'm here.” He said back softly with tears in his eyes. Liana, Berend, and their father were at the door with crossed arms and smiles as they held each other. Tears streamed down their cheeks. “They said it was a close call...if they hadn't of brought you in when they did...you wouldn't have made it. I'm sorry I wasn't here. She pressed her finger to his lips and shushed him as she pushed him to sit beside her.

“I'm only worried for you, Allen. Your illness was quite bad.” She wiped away his tears with a relieved smile. “You know how much I worry for you. You always get into so much trouble.” She laughed and Allen reached to hold her hand with a caring smile and chuckle.

“Well, I always did keep you guys on your toes.” He leaned down and she pressed a kiss to his forehead. “I love you, mother.” He said softly and rubbed his cheek on her hand.

“Hehh...Hek'choo!” Allen's head perked up and the family turned to source of the sound. They looked to Berend who had his hand over his mouth and was turned away with a blush. Allen paled with concern.

“Berend?” Allen called and he looked over to see everyone staring at him. His blush deepened and he scratched his head with a nervous laughter that everyone joined in on. “I hope your not catching what I had...” Berend shook his head.

“Don't worry, I'm not as careless as you, runt.” The brothers laughed and Allen turned back to their mother. He combed his fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead.

“Let me take him home. I'll be back to see you.” He whispered in her ear and she nodded with a smile. He stood up from the bed and walked over to Berend, placing a hand on his shoulder with a grin. He sighed and ruffled Allen's hair before walking out.

End

Thank you all so much for enduring my long story. I am now open for any requests, either for another story, and or small drabbles. Any character is currently open to torture twisted1.gif Thank you again and I hope to write more for you guys! :D

I think zack should get sick but not say anything about it because he does want to be a bother be his roommates eventually find out.

I think zack should get sick but not say anything about it because he does want to be a bother be his roommates eventually find out.

Ohh that sounds brilliant. Would you like a small story on this or just a one part? smile.png Edited by fang815