Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friends are awesome

Pyrus_Fangmon

Awwwwwww this was an awesome story. Maybe Allen is the care taker for both nick and zack. Double the tlc. XD

I really hope this one came out okay. I tend to write long or do two part stories with Colds and this one was short. Not too sure if I did this one right but I wrote it anyway. Sorry if it's not perfect! sweatdrop.gif

It was an early winter morning in England. It was snowing outside and almost everyone had closed down to be home and either playing the snow with their families or keep warm. But in a small home that lived three very close friends, one in particular wanted to play in the snow. But alas, he was stuck in the house to care for his two sick friends who were playing in the snow two nights before while he was away.

Allen lay on the floor in front of the fireplace reading a book on his back. His two friends were bundled up on the couch beside him, wrapped in blankets with hot tea in their reach on the table. Zack was asleep on the right armrest and Nick had a thermometer sticking out of his mouth. They were both shivering with pink running noses and stuffed sinuses. When the thermometer beeped, Allen placed his book down and rolled over to the couch to read the numbers.

“102.1. It's gone down, but it's still high.” Allen fanned the thermometer and wiped it with a wet cloth.

“We're really sorry, dude.” Nick apologized for what must have been the eighth time that morning. Allen grinned and shook his head. He reached over to the table and rang out a washcloth from a bowl of ice water.

“Just lay down. I said it was fine.” His tone was quiet and reassuring as he moved some pillows for Nick to lay down on. “I'm actually glad you two went out. Cause if you had waited for me, we would have all gotten sick. Just relax, I got this.” Allen pat his shoulder and saw Nick's eyes go distant for a quick second before-

“HESHOO! HEISHIEW!” Nick bent over with the force and slumped onto the pillows with a wet sniffle.

“Gesundheit.” Allen handed him a small package of tissues. Nick took a few and blew his nose loudly, they both cringed at the sound. Allen took the soiled tissues and tossed them in the small waste basket next to the table. “Ok, relax staring now.” Allen laughed and pushed him down onto the armrest and placed the washcloth on his forehead. “I'm going to make you guys some soup in a bit. Try and get some rest alright?” Nick nodded and closed his eyes. There was a small tap on Allen's leg and he looked down to find Sprinkles, Zack's rabbit, pawing at him. He smiled and picked him up into his arms. “I bet you're hungry again. Do you ever stop eating, you're like what, 17 pounds already?” Allen laughed and walked into the kitchen. He brought out some fresh tomatoes, carrots, amd lettuce to make homemade tomato soup and a salad for Sprinkles. Allen set him down on the counter for him to watch him cut the vegitables. Both of their ears perked up when a small squeak like noise filled the quiet peace.

“Ichi! Hitchew! Ichu! Ichew!” Allen looked over into the living room and saw Zack sitting up with his hand over his face. “Hitch! Ichew! Ich! Ich! Hitchi!” A flurry of tiny cute squeaky sneezes erupted into his hand. Allen grinned and brought his hand up to cover his laughs. Zack wasn't one to sneeze in public, and sneezing in front of them was very rare. They were cute and he was embarrassed by them deeply. He took a deep breath and pulled out a pot from the oven, filling it with water and cream, and setting it on the burner to boil. He picked up Sprinkles and set him and his food down and walked back into the living room.

“Gesundheit.” Allen said with a smile and handed him a small package of tissues as well, and placed his hand to Zack's forehead. Zack's hand still covered his face and Allen turned away for him to blow his nose. He moved is hand away and placed it on his hip.

“Thank you snf snf.” He whispered. Allen turned back with his lips sucked in, he was trying so hard not to make a joke and his face made Zack burry his head in his blanket. Allen sat between his friends and pat Zack's shoulder.

“It's alright, I wont say it.” Zack poked his head out and glared at him, as if knowing that was a lie. And he was right. “You sneeze like a damn kitten!” Allen burst out laughed into his hand and bent over with his head between his knees.

“It's not-Itchu! Hitchi! Itchew! Funny!” He sneezed again under his blanket and Allen looked up at him happily.

“Seriously, your squeaking is adorable. Do you hear yourself?” Zack punched him in the arm and Allen fell to the floor, still laughing and gripping his sides. “I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I can't help it!” A blush rose to Zack's cheeks and he burried himself more under his covers.

This one was fun to write. I hope it was okay and somewhat correct! pinch.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• Arty

• Leafeon78

• ebay34

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man, I don't know. I'd love to see them all discover that they have hay fever, each in turn, non of the events relating to each other. So, only one person would have hay fever at a time :P Just small ones, with some concern in would be good :D Or if I ask of too much, pick whoever you think you would write the best. :)

P.S Nice post ;)

Ah man, I don't know. I'd love to see them all discover that they have hay fever, each in turn, non of the events relating to each other. So, only one person would have hay fever at a time tonguesmiley.gif Just small ones, with some concern in would be good biggrin.png Or if I ask of too much, pick whoever you think you would write the best. smile.png

P.S Nice post wink.png

Hope this is what you were looking for. I also added in a bonus character. wink.png

Allen

“Let's go Allen, the shop will close if we don't get their soon.” Zack called holding the door open as Allen ran down the stairs fumbling with his jacket.

“I'm right here!” He ran outside the door and Zack quickly shut the door and they made their way down the street to the flower shop. Zack was expecting company from his parents and wanted to spruce the place up a bit with his mother's favorite flowers. “What flower's are you getting?” Allen asked with a hyper voice as he balanced himself on the curb with his arms out like a child.

“Lilies. She likes the scent. And please be careful, I don't need you getting hit by a passing car.” Zack crossed his arms as Allen ignored him. He could be so childish. They approached the shop and entered. It was a large greenhouse, filled with all sorts of flowers. “I need pink and yellow.” Allen saluted and trotted of to the right as Zack walked to the left. After a few minutes of searching, Allen's nose began to twitch and he rubbed at as if it was nothing. He was sniffling as he made his way down each isle and finally paused as his features slacked and he quickly brought his arm up to is face.

“Hetchew! Heshoo! Hatchew! Whoa snnff...where did those come from?” He sniffled and blinked as sudden tears formed in his eyes. And when that didn’t work, he used his sleeve to rub at them.

“Sir, are you alright?” A calm female voiced asked and Allen turned to face the gardener. He smiled with a blush and scratched his head nervously.

“Yeah I'm fine. Um...do you guys have any lilies?” She nodded and pointed over to the middle isle. “Appreciate it, ma'am.” He waved and trotted two isles over. Zack met him in the middle and he looked up to see Allen's eyes a bit red and heard him sniffling.

“Allen, were you crying?” Zack asked as he stared up at him a bit worried. Allen blinked confused and brought his hand up to rub at his eyes again.

“No way man, it's just something in the air or-” Allen's eyes closed and he pinched his nose at the last second. “Hnnck! Hnnxtch! Hnnchu!” He took a long sniffle and rubbed under his twitching nose as he looked down at the flowers. “These the ones you need?” Zack nodded with his stare still on Allen, taking in his watery eyes and sniffling.

“Allen...are you...allergic?” As if knowing he hit the nail on the head, Allen blushed and turned to him.

“Nein, what makes you say thaahh...heh...heeehhhhhh...” His nose was twitching and his breath became stuttered. He pinched his nose again quickly at the final breath. “Heh-Hnntchu! Hinnxzchu! Snnff...whoa. It might just be something in the air, don't worry about it.” Zack frowned and placed his hand on his shoulder.

“Why don't you go wait outside? The multiple types of pollen might be causing your body to react like this. I wont be long.” Allen sniffled and nodded without complaint. He walked down the isle with his sleeve to his face and walked outside. Allen managed to stifle three more sneezes upon exiting and rubbed at his eyes again. Zack bought the lilies and met Allen outside in a few minutes, he was sitting on the curb with his hands folded and head down. He was sniffling continuously and Zack reached into his pocket and handed him a small package of tissues to blow his nose. “Will you be alright, Allen?” He nodded and stood to his feet, rubbing at his eyes with his hyper smile and they walked back home to place the lilies in a vase and on the living room table.

Zack

It was a warm summer day in London. The cool breeze though your hair and the sun beaming down on you to cast a dark shadow. Zack had been waiting for a day like this so he could plant some vegetables in his new garden. Nick had been nice enough to buy him some gardening soil, mulch, and some seeds for him for his birthday. He wasn't much for the outdoors and liked to stay inside with a cup of tea and a good book. But he wanted a change and decided that both him and Sprinkles would spend the whole day outside. No one was home to watch and he was betting a bit on the heavy side, so he figured a good outdoor exercise would do him good. Thee was a good amount of flowers in the yard and Zack found a great patch of soft dirt to start at. It was next to a small group of purple flowers with large entente, filled with pollen.

“This looks good. What do you think Sprinkles?” He turned and saw Sprinkles hopping after a butterfly and smiled lightly. “At least your moving around.” He said blankly and put some gloved on to start digging. The wind was blowing gently around the yard, pulling pollen from flowers and spinning them in the air. A few particles made their way to Zack's nose and his eye twitched to the sudden tickle they created. He rubbed at his nose and pressed the back of his hand to his mouth. “Hikch! Iktchew! Ichu! Hitchi!” He blinked in surprise and looked around him to see if anyone had noticed him. “That was odd.” He went back to gardening. A few minutes later it happened again, this time more suddenly and he didn’t have time to cover. “Hikchew! Ichu! Hiktchu! Ichi! Hitch!” His eye was beginning to water and he pulled off his glove to rub at it. When he opened it, Sprinkles was at his side and looking up to him with erect ears and sniffing nose.

“I'm sorry snf snf, I didn't mean to worry you. I think it's something in the air that's making me sneeze.” Sprinkles tilted his head cutely and crawled between his legs to lay down. He reached his hand down and scratched behind his ears. “Don't tell me you're tired...hih...Hitchu! Ichu! Hish! Hish!” He quickly turned his head away to not sneeze on his friend and sniffled again. Sprinkles looked up to him again and sniffed his hand, gently letting his whiskers tap his hand. “Good lord snnff, I hope I'm not be coming ill.” He rubbed at his eye again and paused when it felt squishy, puffy even. Being his smart self, he quickly looked over his surroundings and symptoms in a long thought process. “No, that can't be it. Maybe something else...” A large clump of pollen entered his nose from the purple flowers and he bent over with a flurry of, somewhat, feminine sneezes. “Hitchu! Hichi! Ichu! Ichu! Hashew! Hetchew! Itchew!” He fell back onto his back with his arms spread out and sniffling pathetically. Sprinkles hopped onto his stomach and onto his chest, eying him with his head tilted again.

He crouched down and crawled his way up his Zack's neck and rubbed his head under it in concern for his Master's health. He lifted a hand up to stroke him and opened his eye.

“Perhaps snf snf, I could ask Nick or Allen to assist me later.” He slowly sat up and Sprinkles hopped off his chest and into the flowers, stirring up the pollen and Zack's breath hitched. “Hih-hih-hih! Hitchu! Hitchew! Hitch! Hitchu! Ichu! Itchu! Hih-HITCHEW!” That last one was loud and he rubbed at his nose frantically to clear the itch in his burning sinuses. But all attempts failed and he was sent into another fit. “Hitchew! Hashii! Hishiew! Ish! Ishu! Hih-hih-Hitchuew! Sprin-hih-Sprinkles! Hitchew!” Sprinkles stopped moving and turned towards his Master's call. As if knowing why he was called, he lowered his body and froze in his spot. Zack covered his nose and took deep inhales of air through his mouth to catch his breath. With his eye watery and blurry, he managed a stare at Sprinkles and could see the confused innocence in his big black eyes as he laid there. “I'mb sorry...I did'd mean do yell snnff snnff...come here...” He said stuffily and pat the grass beside him. He carefully hopped over and Zack scratched behind his ears.

“I'mb sorry Springles, please forgive mbe.” Zack soothed and rubbed his finger on his forehead. “I'mb going do go inside snnff...you can sday oud here and play in the flowers for a bid longer.” He stood up and walked up to the back door and looked back. Sprinkles was staring at him curiously and then hopped over to Zack's side and rubbed his fluffy and pollen coated fur against his leg. “Alrighd, you're forgiven. Led's ged you a bath.” He opened the door and followed the now yellow rabbit inside.

Nickles

Nick let out a relaxing sigh as he laid back in the soft grass next to Zack. The three guys had decided on having a calm picnic in a park nearby and were relaxing together under a shady tree. Zack was reading a new book, Nick was stretched out in the grass, and Allen, well Allen was playing around on the playground with some young children. He found joy pushing them on the swings and playing games with them in the sand and wood chips. Honestly it was as if he was till a child himself. The chidrens' parents watched as they chased him around and spun and landed on the ground as they tackled him. They all laughed and begun pouring sand over him and made him into a sandman. It was around that time that a small girl made her way over to his friends with two hand made flower crowns. Zack saw her approaching and gently elbowed Nick for him to sit up.

“Hey kid, what's up?” Nick asked as he sat up on his hands.

“Um...I made these for you. Mister Awen said that I shouwd make you some cwowns because you're so nice to him.” She carried a small blush as she handed them their crowns and trotted off back to tell Allen.

“That was kind of her. There was no need.” Zack put his book down and placed his crown on his head.

“Yeah. Do you see all of the colors? Awesome.” There was a larger flower tied in with the smaller ones and he pressed it up ti his nose to smell it. It didn’t take long for the pollen to take effect and leave him in a dazed state. Without warning, he bent forward and sneezes loudly towards the ground. “HASHOO! HESHIEW! Hah! HASHIEW!” He quickly pulled his hand to his face and rubbed at his nose frantically to rid the sudden tickle.

“Bless you, Nick! Are you alright?” Zack turned his whole body to look at him in surprise and eye wide with concern. Nick waved him off and placed the crown on his head. “Don't startle me like that.” He sighed and looked down with his heart pumping.

“Sorry dude, it just came out.” He rubbed at his eyes and nose and laid back down. Zack turned back around and picked up his book to continue reading. Nick's constant sniffles didn’t go unnoticed and Zack glanced back at him coninuously. He watched as he lifted his crown up to sniff the flowers, and that resulted in the same pause and sudden burst of sneezing. “HEICHIEW! ICKTCHOO! HAHISHOO! Shid...whad's causing me do sneeze. I'mb nod sick.” His sneezes were wet, and were different than his normal ones. He scratched his head and sat up again to rub at his eyes and nose. He sniffled thickly at his quickly running nose. “Double shid...”

“Bless you...” Zack pulled out his purple handkerchief and he accepted it, blowing his nose quickly. When he looked up to Zack's stare, he could see Nick's eyes were a bit puffy and irritated. That's when it clicked. He looked down at his flowers and then back to him with worry. Nick caught his expression almost instantly.

“No way.” He said with confusion.

“I'm afraid so.” Zack took his crown off and placed it next to Nick's.

“Aw man...talk about depression, dude. This sucks...” Zack pat his shoulder and gave a small smile of sympathy. “Such a mood killer...snnff.”

“It is sad, but I think it would be better if you didn’t smell them anymore.” Zack moves the crowns to his side away from him and hears Nick sigh.

Sprinkles (bonus)

It was a boring Sunday afternoon and Allen was laying on his side on the porch, tapping a long blade of grass to a sleeping rabbit's nose. Zack was in the process of making lunch in the kitchen and Nick was playing video games as usual.

“Ich! Ich! Ich!” Three tiny snuffs were made my the rabbit, but Allen seemed to not notice as he kept taping his nose. “Ich! Ich! Ich!”

“Allen.” Zack called form the kitchen. The back door had been open to let some fresh air in.

“Ja?” Allen called back with a bored tone.

“If you're going to play with him, then actually play with him. Stop teasing him.” Zack's voice was strict and Allen sighed.

“Fine.” He picked up the rabbit and carried him to the garden. He set him down and they laid in the grass. Zack peeked outside and saw them lazily on the grass and sighed.

“Two of a kind.” He shook his head and went back to the kitchen.

Translation

Nein (German) = No

This one was a bit hard because I had company over for a few hours and wasn't allowed on my computer. I hope it still came out alright. biggrinsmiley.gif

Awwwwww the bunneh!!!!

Heeheehee, I love that bunny. I wanted to give everyone a part. And he was too cute to not include. whoo.gif

Hey guys, I'm back with another story. This one involves new characters but I haven't drawn them out. I wanted to try and give fair details on them instead since I don't think I will use them that much. If I do however, I will be sure to draw and post the more common ones. This will be another parted story and again, I am open for requests after the story. Unless you just can't resist, then I shall take them. laugh.png Also, I would like to thank hedgehog very much for their help with the German speech. With that, please enjoy!

Close Call

Part one

It was an early Tuesday morning when it happened. Allen had received a frightful phone call at four in the morning from his father in a desperate rant. Allen was pacing downstairs in the living room with his phone to his left ear and right hand gripping the right side of his head with widened eyes.

“Vati, etwas langsamer bitte, ich versteh dich kaum!” He shouted at his phone in aggravation. Allen continued to pace as a worried Zack and Nick made their way downstairs to see what was wrong. Allen paused between the couch and table and pinched the bridge of his nose with his eyes twitching. 'It's way too early for this.' He thought. “Was ist los mit Mutti?” He lowered his hand and turned to his friends with a hardened frown and then back. Zack looked to Nick and Nick to him with creased up brows at the word 'Mutti'. They didn’t' know German, but with Allen living with them for a few years now, they learned a few words. Allen began pacing again as his father ranted again and he sighed. “Okay.” His tone dropped when his father continued and his face suddenly went pale. “Sie ist in der Klinik?” Zack was the first to approach him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Nick followed and went to his other side. Allen's eyes looked as though they were shivering in their sockets as his father continued. Then he spoke again, more frantic on the answer.

“Konnten sie herausfinden, was ihr fehlt? Weißt du, was los ist?” Allen was nearly at a screaming tone at this point, and would have been too if it was anyone else on the phone. He reached his hand up to grip Zack's caring one and gulped. “Mist!” He hissed through his teeth at his answer and was now shaking a bit. His friends wanted so badly to ask what was wrong, but interrupting his conversation would have been a death wish now. All they could do was wait and hope that nothing too serious has happened. “Ja.” He said quickly. “Nein.” Again he answered quickly and broke away from his friends and to the stairs. “Ja, ja, ich packe gerade. In etwa zwanzig Minuten bin ich am Flughafen.” They followed him up the stairs and into his room where he struggled to dig out his suitcase from the closet with his free hand. Nick made his way over quickly and nudged him to do it while he got some clothes.

At this point it was obvious he was leaving and they helped him pack. Allen slammed a drawer closed and leaned forward to take a breath.

“Sag Mutti, dass ich sie lieb hab. Ich komme, so schnell ich kann.” He was getting out of breath and impatient with his father's constant loud ranting. He just wanted to hang up and be on his way, but his eyes shot open to his father's mention of his older siblings. He visibly paled again and gulped. He hesitated with his words. “Liana und Berend sind schon bei ihr?” He cursed at himself for not being there now. His brother would have his head for not being there, and his sister never knew he left. His friends looked more worried than ever now at his shaky answer. “Danke! Wir sehen uns in ein paar Stunden.” His father hung up and Allen pulled his phone in front of him to watch the line flash 'call ended'. He closed his eyes with teeth clenched and closed his phone with a snap. “Verdammt!” He yelled and threw his phone on his bed.

He mumbled something to himself in German and then turned to his friends, who were clueless on what they just witnessed.

“S-Sorry...about that.” His voice sounded strained and he bent over to cough harshly towards his dresser for at least a full minute. "Ugh...I've been holding those in for a while..." On top of becoming sick with a cough and light fever as of late last night, he now has this to deal with. He made his way to his bed and nodded his thanks for their help.

“Allen, are you sure this is a good idea? You haven't felt well, and you yelling like that must have hurt your throat. Lord knows what might happen over there.” Allen's expression was plain with his eyes narrowed as he clipped his suitcase shut and sighed. Even that sounded strained.

“How did you manage to hide your voice and keep your coughing down?” Nick glanced at him amused but also worried. Allen just shrugged and cleared his throat.

“I'll be fine, besides I have no choice.” They all winced when his voice cracked and he cleared his throat again. “My mother is in the hospital ill and I’m the only one not there. I'm already in trouble for leaving home in the first place, so I have to go. I need to go...she's my mother.” He broke out coughing again and picked up his suitcase, reaching for his phone and dropping it into his jacket pocket as he pulled his arms through the sleeves. As he stood up, Zack stamped his hand to his forehead while looking into his glaring eyes. He moved his hand away with a sigh of irritation from the slight heat.

“We'll see you off at the airport.” Zack sighed. “I'll get you there in fifteen minutes.” He left the room and walked downstairs to retrieve his purple sweater and opened the door as they came down. Nick locked the door behind them and rushed into the car with Allen's suitcase in the back with him.

Zack started the car and they made their way to the airport in no more than fifteen minutes as promised. Allen got out with his suitcase and closed the door. Nick's window went down.

“Be careful over there Allen.”Zack said with worry as he bent down to see him through the door.

“Keep us updated, dude. Let us know what's up.” Nick held out his fist and they knuckle tapped with a nod from Allen.

“Don't wait up for me.” He said with a forced smile and trotted quickly into the station.

Translation German to English

Vati, etwas langsamer bitte, ich versteh dich kaum! = Dad, a little more slowly please, I hardly understand you!

Was ist los mit Mutti? = What's wrong with mom?

Sie ist in der Klinik? = She's in the hospital?

Konnten sie herausfinden, was ihr fehlt? Weißt du, was los ist? = Could they find out what is wrong with

her? Do you know what's going on?

Mist! = Crap!

Ja, ja, ich packe gerade. In etwa zwanzig Minuten bin ich am Flughafen. = Yes, yes, I pack straight. In

about twenty minutes I'm at the airport.

Sag Mutti, dass ich sie lieb hab. Ich komme, so schnell ich kann. = Tell mom that I loved her. I'll be there as fast as I can.

Liana und Berend sind schon bei ihr? = Liana and Berend are already with her?

Danke! Wir sehen uns in ein paar Stunden. = Thank you! See you in a few hours.

Verdammt! = Damn!

Thank you for your patience and time and I hope you like it! biggrinsmiley.gif I apologise for any mispells and mistakes.

Edited by fang815

Aww poor allen's mommy.. :( and the poor guy is sick too? :(

Nice beginning of your new story arc. Can't wait to read more. :)

Thank you for your patience and wonderful comments! Here's part two!

Close Call

Part two

Allen sat there in the lobby, waiting for his flight to be ready to board. His head was tilted back over the chair with his left arm perched on the chair next to him and his other hand was massaging his eyes as her coughed quietly. His right leg crossed over his left with his suitcase at his feet. He had been in that same position for nearly an hour and was dozing in and out of sleep. He was stared at by many people, bit he failed to care at this moment. It was early in the morning, his mother was in the hospital, and he felt like crap. Not a care in the world entered his tired mind. He was brought out of his daze when his phone beeped and slumped forward, pulling it from his pocket and opening it to view the text message. It was his brother.

'where r u' It said with no effort to put proper grammar. Allen reluctantly text back.

'At the airport. Will be there in a few hours.' He hit send and rubbed at his eyes again. He cleared his throat when it was becoming scratchy and brought his sleeve up to his mouth to release a few needed coughs.

'call me when u get off. Im ten minutes away.' He replied and Allen growled in annoyance. He closed his phone and dropped it back into his pocket. He place the back of his hand to his forehead and clicked his tongue at the warmth.

“Perfect..”He sighed and flopped his hand down. His plane number was finally called over the intercom and he pushed himself from his chair and made his way through the hanger, handing over his suitcase, and walked outside. He paused halfway when his nose felt a quick tickle and he covered his mouth just in time. “Hehhh...Hek'schew! Hichiewuh! Hatshew! Ugh...snnff.” He rubbed at his nose and felt a tug on his sleeve and looked down. It was a little girl holding out a small package of tissues to him. She couldn't have been more than eight with her cute bowed pigtails.

“Bless you sir. My mama said that you looked a little sick while in the waiting room. I asked if I could give you these in case you needed them on the big plane.” Her voice was low and happy as she smiled up to him. He looked up and saw, what must have been her mother, standing a few feet away with a smile. He couldn't help but smile back with a nod and knelt down to the girl.

“Dan-” He caught himself and tried again. “Thank you.” He corrected his language and pat her head, accepting the tissues. “You're a very sweet girl...hehhh...heh!” The tickle returned and he swung his head into his elbow. “Hekshiew! Hak'tshew!” He heard her open the package and pull out a tissue for him. He took it and blew his nose, it was a wet disgusting honk that made him shiver.

“Bless you, dear. Are you flying alone in your condition?” He turned when another voice spoke and saw her mother walk over. He nodded and pat the girl's head again and stood back up. “Let's sit together then. We're going to the same place. We both just got over some bad colds, so you shouldn't worry.” Her voice was filled with care and calmness, he was in no condition to really argue with them and just nodded. They made their way on the plane and to their seats. The child's mother generously requested warm tea and a blanket and pillow for him as soon as it was possible. They also gave him the window seat and made sure he was comfortable before tending to themselves. He mentioned several times that he was fine and that it was unnecessary, but they insisted with caring smiles and he caved. Within half an hour after take off, he was sound asleep against the window with the girl curled up on his lap sleeping as well.

He woke several times during their flight and thanked the child's mother several times for her kindness. It was weird how some random mother and her child would be this caring over a stranger that they had never met before. Maybe it was just kindness. He wasn't too sure about it, but it felt good. The plane was coming up to it's stop and they fastened their seat belts for the landing. It was a bit bumpy and shaky, but landed somewhat smoothly on the runway. He unbuckled himself and followed behind the mother as she carried her still sleeping child out and down the stairs.

“Do you have a ride to where you are going?” She asked when they began walking to the baggage area to claim their bags.

“Y-Yeah...” His voice cracked and he cleared his throat. “Yes I do, thank you for the...” And there it was again with that sudden tickle in his nose. His breath hitched and he raised his hand to his face. “Hetschew! Hikschiuw! HETSCHOO! Guh...snnff...excuse be.” A blush rose to his cheeks and he pulled out a tissue from his pocket and blew his nose.

“Get some rest when you get to your location, dear. I wish you good health. Bye bye now.” She said calmly with a worried grin and made her way to the baggage area when she saw their bags. He waved to them as they left and pulled out his phone to make a very unhappy call. He clicked 'call' under his brother's name and brought it to his ear. It rang three times before someone answered.

“Yeah, ya here yet?” His voice was as welcoming as ever.

“Ja...just got off. I’m in baggage.” His throat throbbed, preparing to send him into a coughing fit. He swallowed multiple times to keep it tamed at least until he was off the phone.

“I'm on my way. Meet me out front.” His phone clicked and he shut it and placed it back in his pocket. With a short breath he bent over coughing into his elbow away from everyone who were getting their bags. He received multiple stares, some concerned and others disgusted. After he had finished his coughing and regained his breathing, he sniffled and searched for his suitcase. Between his soaring throat, his nose getting stuffy and sniffly, and his fever worsening, he knew this was going to be tough to push through. The only person who would show the tiniest of concern would be his brother, but asking to keep his illness a secret would be pushing it after he made him promise not to tell anyone he was leaving years ago. He found his suitcase and grabbed it off the rotator and swung it over his shoulder with a heavy sigh.

As he began to walk his nose tingled for a few seconds, causing quick breaths that turned heavier with build up. He hid behind a corner and raised his hand to his face again.

Haahhhhh...hahhhh...heh...heh...heehhhhhhh hah!” He forcefully pinched his nose at the last second as people walked past him. “Hnnchu! Hngxch! Hnnmpsh! HMPCH! HNXTCHU! Hentchk! Guh...snnff snnffk!” He lowered his hand to release some following coughs after the fit ended. “Thad wasn'd...a good...idea...” He rubbed at his eyes as his head pounded and continued his way to the entrance to meet his brother outside. He blew his nose with another tissue and tossed it in the waste basket upon exiting and sat on the curb. He was hugging his knees with his head poking out of his arms to search for his brother's car. He was shivering under his thick jacket, even though the sun had made itself present and was shining right on him. It was only a matter of minutes until he felt his eyes close and sleep claim him in his spot on the curb.

I hope this story is to everyone's liking so far. It get's better I promise! biggrinsmiley.gif Please forgive me for any mispells or mistakes through this story.

Edited by fang815

You guys are just the best! Thank you so much for reading, it gives me encouragement to continue! Now this one doesn’t have much sneezing in it, but there is a little surprise in this one. Enjoy!

Close Call

Part three

“Allen...Allen...” A person spoke with a low German accent as they gently shook Allen's shoulder for him to wake up. He wore a deep green vest over a dark gray T-shirt and forest green pocket pants with mud colored boots. A cool hand placed itself on his neck under the shaded area from the sun. “What the...?” The hand moved to his forehead curiously and a loud irritated sigh followed. “Shit. What the hell am I going to do with you, runt?” The person grunted and heaved Allen over his shoulder. He carried him over to a car and placed him gently in the front seat and buckled him in and threw his suitcase in the back seat. Allen wasn't sure how long he was asleep. All he knew was that he was now moving. There was something warm draped over his shoulders and heated air blowing at him. A cold item was placed on his forehead and he began to stir at the touch. He brought his hand up to touch it.

“Leave it there.” A voice spoke and Allen's eyes cracked open. He turned his head and almost jumped to the sight of his brother sitting next to him with his arms crossed and looking forward.

“What...how...” His voice struggled to make itself heard with it cracking. He looked up and pressed his fingers to the cool compress that was on his forehead, then looked down and saw a medium sized towel around him. “Bruder...what is-” He broke out coughing from his irritated throat and slapped his hand over his mouth to cover. The compress fell onto his lap. The soreness in his throat throbbed with each cough. It took him a moment to recover, and when he did, he looked back and saw an empty seat and an open door. He looked around confused and then saw they were parked outside of a store with his brother inside and at the cashier. 'why are we here?' he asked himself and readjusted in his seat and removed the towel. He was sweating like crazy and even took off his jacket and tossed them in the back seat. He turned towards the car vents that were blowing out warm air towards him and turned it off. 'is he trying to melt me?' He asked himself and leaned back.

He placed the compress back onto his head and stared up at the car roof.

"Here.” A voice spoke and a bag was tossed onto Allen's lap, making him jump and turn to his brother getting in and closing the door. Allen looked down at the small bag and looked inside. There was a small box of cold medicine and small bag of cough drops and a package of tissues. He handed Allen a bottle of water, not even looking at him. “Take some before we go. Be at least half decent when we get there or they'll put you in a room.” Allen took the water and he waited for him to open the box. He put two pills in his mouth and gulped them down with the cool water.

"Danke...but why? We're supposed to be at the hospital, Berend. We can't-” Allen was caught off by Berend's engine coming to life.

“How are you doing?” He asked bluntly, still not looking at him. Allen stared blankly at him for a moment in confusion. Berend tried again. “How are you feeling, Allen?” This time Allen's eyes widened and he looked away scratching his head nervously.

“I'm tired...but-” He was cut off again when Berend grunted and pulled out into the road.

“Good. I need to run some errands at Barkly's. Go back to sleep and I’ll wake you when we get to the hospital.” Berend frowned and glanced over to see Allen already dosing off. “Tch. You're a real pain in the ass, you know that?” Allen gave a weak smile and drifted off to sleep to his brother's comfort. Berend shook his head and continued driving. It's not like he didn't care for his baby brother, in fact, he was the only one who did care. Other than his mother, he was always there for Allen and made sure he was always happy. He just had a hard time showing it. “But you're my pain in the ass.” He said with a grin and pulled out his phone to make an unpleasant call. It rang twice.

“Where the hell are you? Father's furious!” A loud female voice roared and Berend had to pull the phone away from his ear.

“Jeez, lower the damn volume. I just got Allen. I need to run some errands and then we'll be there.” He replied aggressively.

“Put him on!” She ordered. He was about to comply but looked over to find him sleeping calmly.

“He's sleeping.” There was a dreadful pause between the two. Then, eruption.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN, 'HE'S ASLEEPING'? WAKE HIM UP, BEREND!” She was beyond enraged and Berend's eye twitched and he grit his teeth to remain calm. He was about to reply until he heard harsh coughing beside him that made him look over. “Berend, what's that noise?”

“Nothing.” He shut his phone and turned it off, chucking it in his cup holder. “You owe me big time, runt. Liana's going to have both our heads now.” He grunted and pulled into his stop. Just after he turned the car off, he heard uneven breaths from Allen and he again looked over. He was still sleeping, but his nose was twitching and nostrils were flaring a bit. “Allen?” He asked curiously and unbuckled himself and stared with amusement.

Hehh...hahhehhhh...hih hih...haaahhhhh...” Allen's breathing made Berend stare more intensely at him with his heart beat gradually increasing. Allen's eyes squinted open for only a second until. “Heh-Hetchew! Heischiew! HEKSCHIEW!” He flung forward with the force and flopped back onto the seat. He sniffled wetly and slowly opened his eyes, Berend was rendered speechless as he bit his lip with wide eyes. “Shid...sorry, Berend. I forgod...” Allen watched as Berend tried to regain himself by looking forward and gripping his steering wheel.

“It's...” He paused to swallow. “It's okay. YYou've been gone a while. G-Gesundheit, Allen.” He swallowed again and tried to keep his blush down as much as possible, but Allen could see it perfectly. “You can't help it.” He took a deep breath and opened his door.

“I'll dry nod do snnff do thad in frond of you again...” Allen slumped in his seat and pulled out the package of tissues to blow his nose.

“If you can, but you can't stop it from happening. I’m in charge of watching you today s-so I'll have to put up with it. I'll be back in a bit. Th-the keys are in the ignition if you get too hot or too cold. I just have to help Barkly and then we can go.” Berend was keeping his voice lower to help with his nervous stuttering. Allen nodded and looked down as Berend made his way to Barkly's front porch. Allen sighed and rubbed under his nose, the tickle was still there and holding it's ground quite firmly. His head tilted up and he moved his hand in front of his face as his nose twitched.

Hiaahhh...hahhhahhh! Hah-” He pinched his nose hard mid breath and the sensation vanished, as he thought. He sighed in relief and let his body fall limp in the seat and closed his eyes to get some more sleep. He waited a few minutes, but sleep never came and he just sat there looking up at the car roof until his brother returned a while later. Allen had a dazed look on his face and Berend frowned, feeling concern for his baby brother's illness.

“You gonna be okay, Allen?” Berend asked almost hopefully as if it would pass that easily. He reached over to touch his forehead and then retrieved the compress and placed it back. Allen nodded tiredly and sniffled a few times, causing Berend to shiver to each sound. “Let me know.” Allen looked over with apologetic eyes and Berend just nodded and focused on driving to their next location. The hospital.

Allen's mother will appear in the next part. I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I am so far. Part four is coming soon! biggrinsmiley.gif

Edited by fang815

Oh jeez, you guys are so awesome! Thank you so much for reading! This one doesn't have much sneezing either, but you get to meet the family. Thank you again hedgehog for your assistance! Hope you enjoy! biggrinsmiley.gif

Close Call

Part four

They reached the hospital in a matter of minutes and circled the car lot for a place to park. About ten minutes later a spot opened and Berend parked. He looked over and saw Allen asleep again. He felt really bad that he had to wake him, but he wasn't just about ready to die from him going in alone either. He sighed heavily and unbuckled himself and made his way out and around the car to Allen's side. He opened the door carefully and knelt down to him.

“Allen.” He said, gently pushing on his shoulder. “Allen, we're here.” He received a groan and Allen opened his eyes seconds later. “We're here. Come on.” He stood up and stepped back for Allen to get out. Allen's body felt tense and sore and he groaned to each movement. Getting somewhat impatient with his pace, Berend made a comment that no one wanted to ever hear. “I hung up on Liana.” Allen's eyes shot open with fear, hearing that instantly woke him up and he started running. Berend reached in and pulled out Allen's jacket and locked his doors. He trotted after him. “Runt!” Allen turned to his nickname and caught his thrown jacket. “You might want to put your hood up when we get up there.” He nodded and waited for Berend to catch up to him as he put his jacket on. They made their way in and got their passes and found an elevator to the third floor.

As they hurried through the hall to their mother's room, a tall masculine man came out and glared their direction.

“Wird ja auch langsam Zeit, dass du endlich hier bist, Allen...” The man continued to glare as they got closer. Allen took a deep breath and Berend eyed him closely in case they needed a quick escape.

“Tut mir leid, Vater.” Allen answered in a low tone and cleared his throat roughly. They stopped before him as he glared flaming daggers in the most displeased manor.

“Es war meine Schuld. Ich musste dringend noch was erledigen, nachdem ich Allen abgeholt hatte.” Berend entered in an attempt to take the pressure off Allen. That only made the situation worse.

“Hör auf, deinen Bruder zu verteidigen! Auf dich bin ich genauso sauer, Berend. Allen, sieh zu, dass du deinen faulen Hintern hier rein bringst! Mutter ist schon krank vor lauter Sorge!” He shouted and the brothers both flinched at his tone. Berend glanced over to Allen as he muffled some coughs behind his lips from the irritation in his throat.

“Sofort, Vater.” His words were almost whispered and he made his way in, taking a glance to his brother. Berend watched him enter the room and instantly heard more yelling, this time from Liana. Her accent was more energetic and forced. He turned back to his father with a hard stare.

“Es war wirklich meine Schuld.” He tried again in hope of his father's understanding. But that failed effortlessly.

“Davon will ich nichts hören, Berend!” The man pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed in complete irritation mixed with annoyance. “Ich muss beruflich weg. Liana hat jetzt die Verantwortung.” Berend's eyes widened and his jaw nearly dropped. That wasn't a good thing.

“Aber Vater!” He objected but quickly closed his mouth when the man lifted his hand and looked down to silence him. He gave Berend a hard stare and then proceeded to leave for the elevators. He grit his teeth and balled his fists in anger. “Verdammt!” He shouted quietly and made his way in the room. Allen was in a chair at their mother's side holding her sleeping hand as Liana continued to yell at him. Allen glanced over to Berend as he sighed and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. “Liana, shut up. Mother's sleeping.” He called and Liana glared at him mid rant with her auburn hair whipping in the air. She had worked herself up so much that tears had formed in her eyes. “You've been here since morning and it's nearly noon. Go take a break.” Without a word she nodded and left with a huff. He looked back to Allen and saw his free hand covering his face with his eyes closed. “Allen?”

He began to walk to him but Allen squinted an eye open at him and shook his head. Berend nervously swallowed and backed away, knowing what was to come after his warning. Allen was keeping his hitching breaths as quiet as could be while this close to their mother. He struggled to keep his eyes open as they became more desperate, but his body refused.

Hehh...hehhhahhhh...snnff...hah...hih hih! Hah-” He pinched his nose as hard as he could and managed to stifle his sneezes. “Hnnk! Nnxch! Nxtck! HnTCH! HnnXTCH!” They came out almost as rapid fires. He took a quiet deep breath for air, but that only irritated his throat more. He broke out coughing and his hand swung over his mouth and he turned away from the bed. Berend was shaking and breathless in his place, but saw the fear and pain in Allen's eyes. He sniffled wetly behind his hand and sighed in relief when their mother was still sleeping. He looked over to a shaken, wide eyed Berend and gave an apologetic look. He didn’t mean to excite his brother, they both knew that, but nothing could really be done. He rubbed under his nose and held his warm head up with his elbow on the bed. There was a light tapping on the door and the brothers both turned and saw the doctor walk in.

“Sie müssen Allen sein?” She asked sweetly and walked halfway in. She looked at Allen when his tiredness caught her attention and she frowned.

“Ja. Wird sie wieder gesund?” He looked at her questioningly when she just stared at him. Berend paid close attention the doctor's facial expressions. She looked worried for Allen and was looking as if she wanted to say something. She glanced over to Berend's hardened stare for a moment and looked him up and down before turning back to Allen.

“Sie hat zwei Blutgerinnsel im Gehirn. Das ist ein ernsthaftes Problem, aber unsere Klinik ist spezialisiert auf die entsprechenden Operationen. Wenn alles gut geht, kann Ihre Mutter in ein, zwei Wochen wieder zu Hause sein.” She explained and saw Allen's eyes widen and tears forming in his eyes. Berend just turned his head to glare out the window and bit his lip.

“Danke...”His voiced cracked, but it was from holding back tears. The doctor nodded and made her leave silently with her frown. As soon as she was gone, he released a fit a lung racking coughs into his jacket sleeve. His face grew a shade of pink from the lack of air and Berend quickly walked over and pat his back.

“Easy. We don't need you getting worse.” Berend rubbed circles on his back and felt multiple knots and sore spots scattered on his back. Allen's expression changed with each sensitive spot touched and slowly gasped for air. Berend looked down at him with concern rising. “Allen...you're not going to like this, but...” He paused to see if Allen was going to speak and continued when he didn't. “I think I should take you home to my place.” Allen rubbed his mother's hand with his thumb. “You wont get better here, and Liana will flip if she finds out about this.” Allen sniffled and nodded in defeat. Berend pat his shoulder. “That's my baby brother. Come on, I'll give your back a long massage when we get to the house.” Allen leaned forward and pressed his cheek to her hand and slid his other through her soft strawberry blonde hair before standing and leaving with his brother.

“Hnnxck! Hnnxtch! Nntch!” Allen barely had time to stifle as they came without warning and he looked over to his brother. Berend was trying to keep his glare straight as he bit down on his right hand's middle knuckle. Allen muttered an apology and followed behind with his head lowered as they walked down the hall.

Translation

Wird ja auch langsam Zeit, dass du endlich hier bist, Allen... = Is about time that you're finally here, Allen ...

Tut mir leid, Vater. = I'm sorry, Father.

Es war meine Schuld. Ich musste dringend noch was erledigen, nachdem ich Allen abgeholt hatte. = It was my fault. I urgently had to do something after I had picked up Allen.

Hör auf, deinen Bruder zu verteidigen! Auf dich bin ich genauso sauer, Berend. Allen, sieh zu, dass du deinen faulen Hintern hier rein bringst! Mutter ist schon krank vor lauter Sorge! = Stop trying to defend your brother! To you I'm just as pissed, Berend. Allen, see to it that you bring your lazy ass in here! Mother's been sick so worried!

Sofort, Vater. = Immediately, Father.

Es war wirklich meine Schuld. = It was really my fault.

Davon will ich nichts hören, Berend! = Of this I want to hear nothing, Berend!

Ich muss beruflich weg. Liana hat jetzt die Verantwortung. = I have professionally away. Liana now has responsibility.

Aber Vater! = But Father!

Sie müssen Allen sein? = You must be Allen?

Ja. Wird sie wieder gesund? = Yes. Will she recover?

Sie hat zwei Blutgerinnsel im Gehirn. Das ist ein ernsthaftes Problem, aber unsere Klinik ist spezialisiert auf die entsprechenden Operationen. Wenn alles gut geht, kann Ihre Mutter in ein, zwei Wochen wieder zu Hause sein. = She has two blood clots in the brain. This is a serious problem, but our clinic specializes in the corresponding operations. If all goes well, your mother may be in a week or two back home.

End of part four. This one was a bit longer because I was trying to make this a whole scene...then again, all these parts seem to be longer than I imagined. sweatdrop.gif Next part will be up soon. laugh.png

Ugh...allen's family...apart from his mother and older brother are...just mean...:( the poor sick lad.

As promised a while back, I have drawn one of the main characters. I don't think I really need to say whom it is. :D The colors are a bit off though and since it's like around one o'clock in the morning, I was lazy with everything. I also do not have a scanner with me, so I had to use my crappy camera and crappy lighting. sweatdrop.gif

Berend Calvick: http://s894.photobucket.com/user/fangbenningon14/media/True%20love/Original%20Characters/SAM_0855.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

I fail at visual writing and I need an actual visual of what I am to be picturing, and decided that I should share it with you awesome people because I thought it would be easier for you as well. :) Both Allen and Berend share similar interests in bottoms, that was unintended but it came out cool so I left it alone. happysmiley.gif Let me know what you think.

Oh dear, how reckless to enter a hospital room with such a bad infection. uhhuh.gif A real nurse would have thrown him out instantly. I hope he doesn't infect his mother shortly before her surgery. Allen should know better and his brother, too... uhoh.gif

And - sadly I can't see the new picture. :(

I'm running out of words to thank you with, so I'll just give you the next part. Here you guys go! biggrinsmiley.gif

Close Call

Part five

Their walk back to Berend's car was quiet, neither of them spoke a word. They got in the car and Berend drove them to his house that was a few minutes away. Allen had dozed off multiple times but never went to sleep. He popped a cough drop from his small bag in his mouth to help with his throat and leaned back in his seat looking out the window.

“Are you mad?” Berend asked breaking the silence. Allen didn’t answer. He sighed and glanced over to him. “Mother's going to be just fine. They'll take good care of her, Allen.” He tried to ease his brother's aching heart. “I just want you to get better so you can go back and see her. The doctor wasn't pleased at all to see you next to her. You have to understand...I don't want you there while in this condition." 'You shouldn't have flown here either, but father doesn't catch on as quickly as others...' He thought to himself. "You need to get better, and I'll suffer through it with you.” Allen looked over to him with tears streaming down his cheeks. He looked truly miserable. Berend's eyes softened and he reached a hand over to wipe away his tears, feeling his warm cheeks. “Try to relax, we're just around the corner.”

“Berend...” Allen sniffled and turned towards the door with his hand pinching down on his nose. Quiet whispered panting was heard as his breath started to hitch again. His eyes squinted with the attempt to rid the tickle that returned to his nose. Berend eyed the road and swallowed nervously when Allen's plan seemed to work for now. Allen's breaths were almost unheard but his chest was still rising and falling like mad. “Behh-Berend...hehhhehhhh...heh...s-sorry...hah...Hak'nnxch! Hinxtchk! Hehnkchu! Hikcheuw!” He managed to half stifle his strong sneezes when the tickle flared. But he wasn't finished just yet. Berend could hear him preparing for another flurry and gripped his steering wheel tightly. “Hahhhh...hihhh...haahhhh hahh...Hektchiew! HiNXGshew! Hengshu! Nnnxgtch! Nnmgtchk!” He gasped for breath and leaned back with his head up.

He was out of breath and began coughing from the fit. Berend quickly pulled into his driveway and bolted out of his car and leaned on the back window, most likely to catch his own breath and give Allen some space. Allen placed a hand over his eyes and just sat their as if to put himself in timeout. He didn’t mean to cause his brother so much excitement, and he tried his best not to sneeze next to him. The fit caught both of them off guard and they both needed time to recover. Allen looked over to Berend with tired eyes and frowned when he saw him breathing heavy and hunched over.

“Berend...?” He called tiredly and stuffily. “Are you ogay?” He sniffled thickly with his now clogged nose and waited for a response of any kind. Berend gave a quick wave of his hand and Allen looked forward to Berend's small apartment. He looked at the new rose bushes next to the bird bath and then to the new paint on his house, it was a shade of peach with tan trims. “You redegaraded...? Id loogs dice.” He heard an accomplished chuckle from Berend and grinned.

“Is that...right? O-Only you, runt.” Allen looked over to him again. “Give me a...a second...” Allen nodded and unbuckled himself and pulled out a few tissues from the package and blew his nose. He groaned at the sound and sighed when he could breath a bit better. He pulled out the items and placed them in his pockets and placed all his used tissues in the bag and exited the car.

“You don't have to do this...” Allen looked to him with guilt and concern. Berend chuckled and lifted his head to eye him.

“I can handle it...it's j-just been a while. Wasn't prepared y'know?” Berend tried to sound more confident but Allen's frown just deepened. He stood up with a deep breath and opened the back door to pull Allen's suitcase out and locked his doors. He looked to Allen with a grin. “Let's get you inside and comfortable.” Allen nodded warily and followed him inside. He released a few coughs into his fist and looked around, the inside was all new with everything. “I just had the place remodeled, but I left your room somewhat intact. I cleaned it up before getting you.” Berend walked down the hall into a room.

“You didn't have to clean my room, I could have done that.” Allen grinned and slowly made his way to his room. It looked almost just as he left it, except his bed was made and he could see his floor. The moment was ruined with he sniffled and walked away rubbing at his nose. “Verdammt...” He made his way back to the living room and pinched his nose in hope that the irritating tickle would leave. “Hahh...hehhhih...hehh...hah hah!” He held his breath at a final attempt and sighed in relief when it worked. He sniffled again and walked back to his room where Berend stared at him worriedly.

“Take off your clothes and get in bed. I'll be back with some things for you.” Allen immediately took his jacket off and tossed it onto his desk chair at the end of his bed. He then took off his black tank top, revealing a large, almost faded, scar down his left side. Berend stared at the scar with a sympathetic and saddened expression. “Allen...” He whispered softly. Allen dropped his damp tank top next to the door and was unbuckling his pants when he saw Berend staring and he looked around to find out what he was staring at. He stopped and lifted his left arm.

“Don't worry about that...” Allen lowered his arm and kicked off his shoes and socks and stepped out of his pants. “That was years ago, Berend. It's fully healed...” He seemed as if he had forgotten all about it or was avoiding making conversation on it. “Verdammt...” That infurious tickle had returned and he rubbed at his nose roughly and sniffled. He kicked his clothes next to the door and covered his mouth with his hand and closed his eyes. Berend found himself unable to move as he stared at his brother's chest rise and fall. “Uhhhh...haaahhhuhhhhh snnff heehhhhahhhh...snnff snnff! His head tilted back and then his whole body shot forward. “HAK'SCHIEUW! HINGXCHU! Hah-HAKCHUEW!” The first three came out loud and painful and Berend ran to his side to hold him up. Ignoring his racing heartbeat. “Hahh...Hiktschiew! Hinxgtchu! Hekschew! Itchoo! Ingtchu!”

Berend pulled Allen into a strong hug and tightly gripped his shoulders as Allen broke out coughing harshly into his vest. His weak frame shivered in Berend's shaky hold and he hesitantly hugged back. They were both breathing heavily, but Berend managed to find the strength to lead Allen to his bed and laid him down. He turned onto his side still coughing and curled in on himself. 'maybe this wasn't a good idea...' Berend thought and tried to calm his nerves. He took a deep breath and sighed, gripping the sheets in his hands. He took steady breaths and pulled the covers over Allen's sweating body and quickly made his way to the bathroom and came back with a wet cloth and thermometer. Allen was sweating heavily and he had kicked the covers off. Berend placed the cloth on his forehead and thermometer under his tongue and sat beside him on the bed crouched forward.

I'm only hoping for a few more parts till this story ends, because this one is just getting too long. I will then take any requests if you have any, and will work on yet another story for you to enjoy. I was thinking of either Zack or Nick for the next one unless you like Allen being the sick one? Any suggestions? biggrinsmiley.gif

Edited by fang815

That's a pretty hard cliffhanger for someone with a fever fetish, you know? uhhuh.gif

Edited by hedgehog
biggrinsmiley.gifOh my gosh, I love this whole story! It is beautiful!!! And I love how you add little oneshots between long scenarios! You have to keep writing this is PERFECTION!! yay.gifclapping.gif

That's a pretty hard cliffhanger for someone with a fever fetish, you know? uhhuh.gif

Oh lord, I didn't even see that. upset.gif

biggrinsmiley.gifOh my gosh, I love this whole story! It is beautiful!!! And I love how you add little oneshots between long scenarios! You have to keep writing this is PERFECTION!! yay.gifclapping.gif

Aww Thank you so much blushsmiley.gif I try my best and I'm glad you enjoy them. biggrinsmiley.gif

Awww poor allen...and hell poor older bro...

Yeah I know, I can be so mean to my little characters. Heeheehee biggrinsmiley.gif