Sneeze Fetish Forum

souhya

Before I even start this story, I'M SORRY. I know I have 2 unfinished stories, but the one was updated yesterday and the other will be updated soon hopefully. I just wanted to start a new story, I had a new idea. Anyways, here we go.

---------------

There is just something about waiting for your name to be called during attendance on the first day in a new class. You sit quietly, hoping your voice will work when your name is called and you have that split second to decide between saying "here" or "yes". My moment was coming up. We had passed through the last names beginning with A - H, I was coming up, although I did not know many people with last names beginning with I. Maybe there would be none at all, I could be one of the first J names called. "Harmony James?" Yep. What was my decision going to be? "Here." I spoke quietly as a few stray heads turned to eye down the new girl. I smiled at a the curious faces and received a decent amount of returned smiles. Starting at a new school is hard for anyone, but starting in mid october was very unnerving as everyone had their selected friend groups by now. You are the new weird girl automatically, although you may not be weird at all. At least I didn't believe I was weird. I had shown up to class early and told where to sit, so I guessed I would be sitting in this first class alone. I wasn't off to a good start on making friends.

First period passed painfully slow, but being a senior meant having a spare during the second class. I wasn't sure whether this was good or bad. I might make a friend while walking around, or I could be the strange girl walking around alone with no friends. Maybe I would just sit by my locker. I walked towards a window and looked out to a group of guys playing soccer. Hm, I was good at soccer, but I wouldn't be caught dead making the attractive jocks my first attempted friend group. I walked back to the general area of my locker and slid down to sit on the floor. After 15 minutes of silence, I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head in my middle, exhaling obnoxiously.

"Excuse me." I jumped at warm voice coming from above me. I looked up (starred in awe actually) to see one of the boys from outside hovering over me. He wanted to talk to me? Me of all people? Was I in a fairytale, or a Nicholas Sparks novel? I smiled. "Hi." I pushed my hair from my face in attempts to look more put together and not like he had just woke me. "Uh hey." He looked confused. I hoped he wanted me to go join him and his friends. "You're sitting in front of my locker."He finally said after I sat quietly watching him like an idiot. All I could do was blink. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Um." I quickly shuffled to grab my things from the floor and get up and walk away. "Sorry." I repeated, my eyes on my floor. I took off down the hall but stopped as he began to speak again. "You're out of the way now." He laughed. "You don't need to move that far." My cheeks felt hot as he smiled turning back to face his locker. He was gorgeous. I didn't know whether to laugh and continue walking away, or go back to sit in front of my locker (which apparently wasn't where I thought it was). "Sorry." Was all I could utter out. "Yeah. I've heard." Shit. How many times had I apologized. I ducked my head in shame as I slid back down against my locker. He stood silently shoving things into his gym bag as I mentally crossed him off of my list of possible friends. We exchanged smiles before he slammed his locker shut and disappeared around a corner into the gym. "Good job Harmony." I smacked my palm against my forehead.

I left my oh so comfortable spot on the floor 10 minutes before the bell to find where my next classroom. I once again looked like a loser loner standing outside the classroom waiting for the teacher to let the go getters in. Once the door had been swung open I shot inside and asked where to sit. The young male teacher told me I could pick a seat anywhere I was comfortable and that no one ever sat in the same seats. Once everyone had piled into the class, I was sat beside 2 girls who didn't seem to interested in adding a third member to their friendship. I was happy when the teacher announced that the first group project was coming up and we would be put into groups for the first time this term. Half of the class wrote their names on little pieces of paper and my half each picked out a piece who would be our class partner for any projects or activities we did throughout the term. When I accidentally picked up two names it was like a life or death situation on which to drop. I couldn't see what either said so I decided it didn't matter since the few people I pegged as good possible partners had already been picked. I dropped one paper and unfolded the one that remained in my hand. "Jordan." I announced looking across the faces for someone to react. From the back I saw a head of dark hair look up. Oh no. I didn't even notice him walk into the class. How is it possible I picked him. Maybe he had a twin. I hoped he had a twin. Or maybe he wasn't even my partner and just reacted to hearing the weird girls voice. I stopped worrying when the next name was read aloud. I sighed and waited for the inevitable "Okay go talk to your partners."

We were given half an hour to go anywhere in the school and find something to inspire a paper on the importance of keeping the environment healthy. I was positive that most people would waste away 27 minutes and then throw together the idea of no littering. I would probably do that to if I didn't want to actually put effort into this and make myself look smart, after my clear dumb moment earlier that day.

We walked through the halls in silence while he scrolled through some homepage on his phone. Before stopping and leaning against a vending machine. "I'm Jordan." He held his hand out, a neutral expression on his face. "Harmony." I almost whispered. "Harmony?" He repeated. I wasn't sure if he was unclear on what I said, or if he was mocking my name. "Mhm." I smiled letting go of his hand and bringing mine behind my back. "That's nice." He said as though he didn't really care what my name was. "First day?" He added. "Yep." I didn't want to put together long sentences as I might screw them up. "I figured. You seem nervous." He smiled, beginning to sound more friendly. "That obvious huh?" I began to feel the slightest bit comfortable, although I wasn't sure why.

When we all gathered back into the classroom and shared our inspiration for our papers, he allowed us to leave 10 minutes early and Jordan grabbed my before I left the room. "Here." He held out a paper with a phone number on it. "We'll have to get together and work on this sometime this weekend I guess. I have soccer and hockey during the week." I nodded and left before I could squeal or something about getting a number on the first day of school. Although I was sure it was strictly school related.

I waited until I was safely away from the school and at home in my room before getting my phone out and eagerly adding this new number. I wasn't sure what to add as a last name so I settled for "Jordan smile.png". I debated texting him so he would have my number but I worried he would be with his friends. Or. Oh god. A girlfriend.

I waited until my parents called me for dinner to send him a message.

"Hey, it's Harmony. Just wanted to text you so you would have my number. Just incase."

Yep. That seemed friendly enough, but not too friendly. I left my phone face down on the bed and ran down the stairs. That was always a good plan when you sent a risky text, you want to be away from your phone for awhile so you aren't checking it every 2 seconds. I ate dinner abnormally slow, which my parents picked up on but I shrugged it off on me having a sore throat, which wasn't a lie. After dinner I offered to do dishes, mostly because I didn't want to face a blank phone screen. After about an hour I dragged myself up the stairs and slowly picked up my phone. No texts. I dropped it back down on the bed and crawled under the covers. I coughed to relieve a tickle in my throat as I thought I heard my phone vibrate against the covers. I pulled the blankets back under my eyes and peeked over at my screen which was lit up.

"Jordan smile.png (1)"

I tired not to smile but couldn't help it was I swiftly grabbed it and slid the screen to reveal the message. I snapped my eyes shut before reading what it had said. What if he gave me a fake number? Or if he was with his girlfriend and she sent me back an angry message threatening my life? Maybe I should just delete it without looking at it. Nope. No chance.

"Hey there! I was wondering when you were going to send me your number."

I felt my heart begin to beat hard against my chest. He seemed very interested in talking in this message. He could just be a enthusiastic texter to everyone though. That's always a possibility. I wasn't sure if that was a message I should answer to or not, as bad as I wanted to. However I did know that I shouldn't answer too quickly. I decided to get into sweatpants and a sweatshirt to warm myself up before answering. When I finished that too fast, I ran to the kitchen and fixed myself a cinnamon tea. I crawled back in bed and got perfectly positioned before grabbing my phone.

"Sorry haha. I had some stuff to do around the house after school."

I didn't want to sound too eager to talk, although I was extremely eager to talk. I hoped he would reply with a conversation starter but I didn't get my hopes up too much. I also glanced at the time I sent the message to see exactly how quick he answered my messages. My thoughts were cut off by the vibration against my leg.

"No biggie. I just got out of soccer practice. -tired emoji-"

I truly believed that sending an emoticon meant that I was in good and we were going to be starting a conversation. It was up to me to respond or just leave it at that. I decided to take a risk and make some conversation, just to see how it went.

"How was that?"

"Decent. It's getting pretty cold to have practice outside but I'm not going to be the guy to tell coach that. How's your night?"

He was continuing the conversation. This was good.

"Nothing interesting. In bed with tea and a sore throat. Typical girly/fall things."

"Getting sick is a bummer."

"I'm sure it's just from walking home in the cold. The tea will fix me right up."

"I hope so smile.png"

I wasn't sure what to say at this point. I decided it had been a good talk but I didn't want to seem too desperate, and I was getting sleepy. A hot shower and some rest were calling my name.

"Well I better get some homework done and get ready for bed. I'll see you around. Goodnight."

I wanted to seem friendlier than I was, but I didn't know him well enough right now.

"Night! See you bright and early."

With that, I got myself all ready for bed and crawled under the covers, coughing periodically. I really hoped I wasn't getting a cold right when I was starting at a new school. I decided rest and fluids were all I needed so I grabbed two bottles of water and got back into bed. I tried to fall asleep but it took me awhile as I was laying thinking about how lucky I was to have been partnered up with Jordan. It was like it was meant to be.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

elements: Thank you!

sneezygirl97: Give it time!

-------------------

The next morning came quicker than I had hoped. I swatted at my head convinced there was a 10 pound brick laying on my face. I sniffed through a slightly clogged nose before forcing myself to swallow to test my throat. The headache was the worst of it but my throat definitely felt raw. Rolling out of bed was even harder when I woke up to no texts from the person I wanted to speak to. Then again, why would he text me in the morning before he was going to see me anyway? Maybe he was just being friendly and today it would be like we had never even met. I would never know unless I could get myself dressed and drag my ass to school.

Once I had suffered through first period in a freezing room I was happy I decided to wear a sweater and bring a coat. I pulled my jacket on over my hoodie and dropped my head against my locker. I glanced around the empty hallway and considered disappearing to get home and crawl into bed. Sliding my back down the cold wall and laying my head on my purse I could feel a sneeze coming on. "Huhh-eshuhii!" I re-checked down the halls to ensure I was alone. I always felt a little awkward sneezing in front of others. A couple turned the corner as I sat sniffling but they appeared to be too in awe of each other to even realize I was alive.

The next 45 minutes came with multiple coughs and sneezes while I sulked in the realization that I most definitely was getting a cold. "Great timing." I muttered to myself as I got my purse emptied out of last classes contents and refilled it with my environmental science notes. I was pleasantly surprised by how fast my spare went by sitting alone, and I was equally nervous and excited about having class with Jordan. While walking to the room I had decided that I would not sit near Jordan if he was already in the classroom and hope that he would come in after and take a seat by me. I walked into a nearly empty class. No Jordan. I decided to sit in the same spot I had taken yesterday, that was a safe bet. I rested my head in my arms on the desk and waited for class to begin. I just about jumped when the teacher began to speak and I noticed a familiar face next to me. "Morning." Jordan laughed under his breath. "Oh, hey." I rubbed my eyes quickly and tried to hide my obvious smile that come from noticing he chose to sit next to me. "How are you?" He whispered behind his textbook. "Good, than--" I was cut off by a cough that snuck up on me as I quickly turned away to face the wall. "Sorry. I'm good." I tried to laugh it off. "You okay?" He placed a hand on my back, and being a teenage girl, I just about died. Unable to speak, I simply nodded my head.

Unfortunately the teacher did not waste any time and talked for the entire class about, well, I'm not too sure. All I know is that there was very little conversation between Jordan and I. He offered to walk me to my next class as I was collecting my books, which I of course accepted. He leaned against the door, looking as though he wanted to say something to me but neither of us spoke. I adjusted my bag on my shoulder and looked into the quickly filling classroom. "Alright, see you around." He seemed as though he settled for that as a goodbye before taking off down the hall. "Bye." I spoke too quiet for him to hear before taking my seat in the final class of the day.

I starred at the clock for the first 25 minutes before I saw my phone light up in my bag, throwing off my entire rhythmic clock hand song I had made up in my head. I assumed it was one of my parents.

"Jordan smile.png (2)"

That was MUCH better than one of my parents. I couldn't help but grab my phone right out and try to hide it under my desk. The teacher was so into the math equations on my board I figured I was safe. I slid my phone unlocked and turned my brightness down all the way. I smiled uncontrollably at the messages, although I wasn't sure how to respond. This was a very delicate situation.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted a ride home tonight? You said the cold bothered your throat, so I thought maybe you would want to you know, not walk home." "I mean, just if you want."

He was so sweet but I still didn't know him very well, it was possible that he had a girlfriend that would not like that so much. Or maybe he was a player. He didn't seem like that, but it was possible. I decided it wouldn't hurt, and it sure wouldn't be a bad idea for my already sore throat and stuffed nose.

"That's really sweet, thank you. That would be great."

"I'll meet you by your locker."

I really wasn't sure whether or not I made the right idea but I knew I would get a little bit of alone time with Jordan and that was all I really cared about. I was basically bouncing in my seat by the time the bell rang. I was out of there and at my locker shoving my coat into my bag before most people had even collected their things from their final classes of the day. "Ready to go?" I was leaning against my locker as Jordan opened his to grab his gym bag. I nodded and tried to sniff away the tickle in my nose. I was not about to be sneezing the entire drive home.

He struck me as a truck kind of guy, but it was a jeep that unlocked and lit up when he pressed a button on his keys. He opened the door for me and threw his gym bag into the back. What a gentleman. I looked around the vehicle while I waited for him to come around to his side. It was surprisingly clean for a teenage boy, maybe he had planned to drive me home. Who am I kidding. Maybe it was his parents vehicle. He jumped into his side and started it up, turning the heat on. He took a few minutes to find a radio station although he ended up just turning it down so we could talk and I could tell him where I lived. The heat was keeping me warm although it blowing right into my face irritated my nose. I adjusted the vents so it wasn't right at my face. "Are you warm enough?" He asked in a concerned tone after I had been playing with the air vents. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I dropped my hands into my lap before realizing that my nose was obviously going to betray me so I waited for the sneeze to come.

"What do you think about the school so far? It's kinda boring and everyo--" "Hechxi!" I turned towards the window with my face in my sweater attempting to keep quiet hoping he wouldn't notice. When I turned back to face him the smirk on his face made it clear that he had. "You alright?" I exhaled quickly and rubbed my still irritated nose. "Yeah. Fine. Sorry." I spoke into my mitten, preparing for another sneeze. "Hechxi!" He reached over my legs and grabbed a box of tissues from the glove compartment. "Bless you." He said holding the box out to me. I wasn't about to blow my nose in front of him but I took two and shoved them into my coat pocket. "Thanks."

The rest of the short ride home came with random small talk about school here and my old school. He seemed rather interested to know about my past. I held in a third sneeze the entire way home and was rather relieved when he pulled into my driveway. Neither of my parents were home so there would be no awkward questions or scolding for taking a ride from someone I had just met. I thanked him for the ride and grabbed the door handle to get out. "Hey Harmony.." I could hear a motive in his tone. "Hmm?" I turned trying not too look to extremely interested in what he had to say. "You aren't with anyone, like a guy, are you?" He looked away from me and towards the steering wheel. "No. Why?" I waited to answer and although I didn't want to ask why, I had to ask why. "I don't know. There's just something about you." This made me smile. I pushed my hair back behind my ear and opened the door to hop out. "Thanks again." I said looking up at him. "Anytime. I'll text you tonight." With that, I shut the door and calmly walked up the driveway to my house, sneezing harsher than I allowed myself to in the car before I even made it to the door. This cold was only getting worse, I could feel it in my sinuses as I climbed the stairs into bed, waiting for a text from Jordan.

Oooo... I love it! I'm such a sucker for sweet, caring guys and Jordan fits that bill perfectly ;) Can't wait for more!

I shook violently at a cold hand on my shoulder, "Hey sweetie." My dad was standing beside my bed. I peeked through one squinted eye before face planting back into the pillow, coughing. "You missed dinner. It's 7, but we wanted to let you sleep." I shot up hearing that it was that late in the day. I thought it could have only been 4, at the latest. "I just came up to check on you." I really just wanted him to go away so I could check if Jordan had text me in peace. "I'm alive, thanks. You can go." He nodded and walked away without arguing, my parents weren't the type to baby me when I was sick, which is why I never expected that from anyone.

"Jordan smile.png (3)"

I threw the blanket over my head, smiling in my little cocoon.

"Hey beautiful how's it going?" 4:56pm

"Sorry was the 'beautiful' too soon?" 5:12pm

"I wouldn't take it back. You are beautiful." 5:14pm

There is nothing a girl loves more than a guy she is interested in calling her beautiful as a nickname. I sat and smiled at the texts before looking at the time on my phone. 7:08pm. How did I sleep that long? Oh well. I guess it doesn't really matter, I was still exhausted and would have no trouble sleeping tonight. I tossed back and fourth debating on what to answer before the obvious came into my mind.

"Hey sorry I got home and fell asleep right away I guess!"

"It's all good! Feeling better after your nap?"

I really hadn't even had time to think about how I felt yet. It definitely couldn't be considered "better". Starting at a new school on a Thursday had meant that the weekend was here and I would have time to rest, it also meant I wouldn't get to see Jordan unless we got together to work on our paper. My parents both worked Saturdays so I knew tomorrow would be a good day to get together.

"Um, I feel okay. I'm sure the rest helped a lot, I should be feeling better by tomorrow. Thanks for asking."

"Of course. So this might be forward, but if you're feeling up to it. Do you wanna hangout tomorrow? We can go walk down through the park, it looks pretty sweet in the fall."

"Sure! We could work on our paper too."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. It probably just killed the whole "date" aspect of the day for both of us.

"Yeah, we could make that work hahah."

He seemed to take it okay. I sat debating on what to respond while trying to keep myself awake. Why was I so tired? Right when I thought I was losing the battle to keep myself awake, I saw his typing bubble pop back up.

"I can't wait to see you again."

I starred at the words and tried to contain myself. I just looked at it for a few minutes, unable to respond. Before I knew it, the screen went black, and I was waking up to sunshine in my window.

----------------------

I paced around the main floor waiting for Jordan to arrive that afternoon. I continuously went back and forth to the mirror, checking my outfit and making sure I was not too over or underdressed. I wore black leggings tucked into my faux leather boots, a white loose and flowing tank top, and a thick oversized maroon cardigan. I saw him pull into the driveway from the peek I had made in the curtains. I hopped away from the mirror and ran into the kitchen. Wait, maybe I should open the door before he comes in. I don't want to make him wait. But I didn't want to seem too eager. In the time I debated with myself, I heard a knock at the door. I skipped over and looked myself over quickly in the mirror, my face in particular making sure my nose was not too red. I opened the door at a reasonable speed and smiled. He looked even better than he ever had at school. He wore jeans, a white collared shirt under a maroon sweatshirt and his black jacket.

"Hello." I spoke through a slightly congested voice. "You look incredible." He smiled, standing in the doorway. As he looked me over, I glanced down at myself, and back to him. Oh no. We matched. WE MATCHED. Okay, he is a boy, maybe he wouldn't notice. I hoped he, or anyone else for that matter wouldn't notice. "Thank you." I put my hands into the pockets on my cardigan and leaned against the door. "Did you wanna go now?" I hinted that we were just standing in the doorway. He nodded and turned back towards the jeep. He walked around with me to my side and opened the door, I hopped in and he closed the door gently behind me before getting into the drivers side. He started it up and explained that the park was about a 15 minute drive. I just nodded, sniffling.

He kept glancing over at me while we were driving. "You look great." He said upon noticing I was watching him. I giggled slightly before coughing against my fist. "And you look really great for being sick." He added. I thanked him before turned towards the window and stifling twice against my wrist. He gave me a sympathetic laugh while turning the heat up. "Excuse me." I spoke very quietly, embarrassed. I felt an irritation in my nose although I was almost positive I wasn't going to sneeze. It wasn't until the last minute that I realized I was wrong. "Hehshiew!" I threw my hands over my mouth as my body shot forward in the seat. I kept the sneeze as quiet as possible although I was unable to stifle it as I had planned to do today. "Bless you." Jordan took one hand from the steering wheel and placed it on my leg. I dropped my hand over on top of his and we sat enjoying each others company until he pulled into an empty parking lot outside a parks entrance. "Alright, stay put." Jordan turned off the jeep and hopped out, running around to my side and opening the door. He held one hand out to me which I accepted and climbed off the tall vehicle. "Thank you." I smiled as I reached the ground. He didn't let go of my hand and instead began to walk, guiding me onto a beautiful path, covered in orange, yellow and red leaves.

"Wow. It's so beautiful." I probably looked like a kid in a candy shop. I was all for all this lovey dovey romantic walks kind of thing. "I wanted to find a beautiful place to take a beautiful girl." Yep, he was good at this. He walked up to a stone fountain, which although it was not running, it was absolutely beautiful. We had both been sniffling the entire walk although I assumed he had been affected by the wind, I just now noticed his random coughing sessions. I turned my attention to him but he just smiled and looked away to the fountain. "This is amazing, Jordan." I tried to look into his eyes but the need to shiver overtook me so I turned away as the cold shot through my body. "Awe, here." He slid out of his jacket and put it over my shoulders. How cliché. I pushed my arms through while thanking him and glanced in the reflection from the old water at how matchy matchy we looked.

As we walked along the path back towards the jeep his sniffling became more and more frequent. "Are you cold?" I said letting go of his hand and beginning to take his jacket off. "No, no, I'm perfectly fine. Looks better on you anyway." He pulled the sleeve back over my arm and pushed my hair over my shoulder. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" He smiled in the most cheesy way possible. "You might have mentioned that." I shrugged. He looked as though he wanted to speak, the same way he had the first time we met, but he brought his knuckle against his nose and rubbed it, turning away instead. He had his head turned looking as though he was admiring the trees but I could hear his breath becoming uneven. "You okay?" I squeezed his hand that I had been holding. He turned to me and began to nod, a concerned look across his face. He turned away from me once more and hid his face in his elbow. "HuhESHOO!" The obviously loud sneeze was muffled into his sleeve but still almost echoed through the forest. "God bless you." I smiled as he looked back at me, dropping his arm. "Wow I apologize. Thanks." He laughed it off, not seeming too embarrassed like I always did.

I could now see the jeep and was the slightest bit upset that the walk in the freezing cold was ending. Of course he opened and closed my door against and I could see him coughing against his fist as he walked around to his side. He cleared his throat as he got in and started it up. "I hope you're not getting sick." I spoke towards my hands in my lap. "No way."

He grabbed my hand and leaned over to kiss my cheek. He smiled against my skin and I turned my face to press my lips against his. He brought his free hand up on my chin and guided me through this surprisingly long kiss. I took a deep breath as our lips detached. "Well, I might get sick now." He teased.

oooo! I love this :) It's sorta awesome the way you write cliche things (which give me butterflies), and then you call yourself out on in in the writing :) Can't wait for more! They're adorable!

I love your descriptions! I'm dying for cold, crisp weather and sweaters, and since neither of those are in my immediate future *shakes fist at California weather* I'm going to go back and read this again. :)

*gasp* whoa, I think I was holding my breath that whole last chapter. So romantic *sigh* and I love how Jordan gave her his jacket and wouldn't admit he was cold.

"You're hurting me!" I cried out as Jordan was yanking on my hair, although he called it "braiding". "Stop moving then." He spoke as he continued to pry the hairs out of my scalp. "I'm a pro at this." He added grabbing the elastic from around my wrist. "Alright, done." He whipped the giant knot to one side of my head and handed me a small mirror from my bedside table. "Oh dear god...." I glanced to his reflection in the mirror. "I think you look beautiful." He kissed my cheek and grabbed me around the waist, forcing me to drop the mirror on the bed. He kicked it onto the floor and threw me over his body and onto the empty space beside him. We were face to face.

"Hey." I could feel his breath against my face. "Hi." I brought my head down to his chest.

I could have fallen asleep there in his arms, he was warm against my frozen skin with his breath lulling me to sleep. He was constantly sniffing more so than I was, and I didn't want to comment on it but I couldn't help but react to him smacking his fist off the top of my head while stifling a sneeze. I glanced up to his watery eyes. "Sorry." He choked out a laugh. "Do you want some cold pills?" I smiled sympathetically although trying to remain neutral. "Am I not allowed to sneeze?" Raising one eyebrow I was given a very snarky tone. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled over away from him. "Whatever." I muttered after being out of physical contact with him. "Oh come on. I'm fine." He wrapped an arm around my stomach and pulled me back against him. "But I'll be cold if you're not here." "...You're lying." I jumped off the bed and ran out of my room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. I didn't hear him run after me once I had got there.

I peeked around one corner of the kitchen to a clear coast before squealing as he came from the living room to grab me around the waist. "Gotcha!" He held me tight against his body and swung me around the kitchen before knocking into the island and dropping me to the floor. I sat up on the floor with my back against the counter and laughed as he apologized and joined me on the floor. He leaned over and kissed his cheek lightly. When he didn't react I repeated the action. "Pause." He spoke hovering both hands over his face. "Uh oh." I laughed sympathetically as his breath slowly began to hitch. "Hashew! Hesheww! HuuCHEW!" He dropped his hands against the ground to sneeze uncovered three times towards his knees. Before giving me a desperate look. His eyes squeezed shut as his breath hitched and he waited for another sneeze. "Hashoo!" He sneezed in a loud tone although he did not emphasize any part or scream at the end like many guys did. My dad for example. It was sort of helpless and childish. "Are you going to make it?" I joked as he ran his sleeve across his eyes. "Yes, you can bless me now." He smiled innocently as I rolled my eyes. "Bless you."

-------------------

Jordan had left shortly before my parents got home and I crawled into bed pretending to be asleep when they came to talk to me after school. I didn't plan to sleep through our late dinner but when my phone was vibrating steady against my arm, waking me up, I knew that I had passed right out.

"Hello?" I spoke in the most normal tone possible for being so excited at 1am.

"Hey. Sorry I know it's late. But I missed you. So I called you." He sounded so sweet.

"I'm glad you did. How are you?"

"I'm great. More importantly how are you?"

"I'm doing pretty g--" I was suddenly cut off.

Ahhsheww!

Aw. I finished my sentence. "Pretty good.. You sure you're alright?"

"Well I mean, I am basically sneezy the tall dwarf but I am great. I'm talking to you so of course I am great."

"You should be getting some rest."

Hashoo! Eh- Ahh- HaHECHEW!

"Bless you, bless you."

"Thank you, sorry. Is that rude?" He sounded confused, and congested.

"To sneeze? Nope."

It was quiet for a short moment until he began to ramble about hockey or soccer or something however all I could focus on was that I could feel myself about to sneeze. I attempted to hold it back, but that only made it sound like a questionably inhuman noise, although he didn't seem to notice as he continued to talk.

"...It was a good practice though. I would rather leave feeling drained than feel like I wasted 2 hours doing nothing but sprints. It's kind of--" He stopped for a second as a pinched my nose to stifle a second sneeze. "It's kind of like when you--" I failed to stifle a third releasing a high pitched "Hiiixchew!" "Oh," he laughed. "Bless you baby. I wasn't sure exactly what you were doing on the other end of the line." I inhaled sharply one last time. "Bless you again." He spoke in unison with my sneeze, which we shared a quick laugh at after the fact.

"Wow we sound disgusting." I commented, pretty much ignoring what he had been saying earlier.

"You sound adorable."

"I like you a lot." It felt like a risk saying this.

"I know I've said it before Harmony, but there is just something about you.

HEY! Let me know if you guys like this whole texting/phone call aspect to this? It's such a common thing in society and I feel like for a teenage fic it seems to work. But please let me know! I can't add or change things if I don't know what you want to read haha.

Great (as usual) and I'm totally digging the texting/phone aspect. It works and it's perfect. Cannot wait for the next installment (if there is one?)! *IHOPEIHOPEIHOPEIHOPE*

I don't usually like to read romance, but your writing style is so very good. It's more than just sneezing and that's what I like about it! Not that the sneezing is unwelcome Haha! winksmiley02.gif

Archived