Sneeze Fetish Forum

souhya

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Good morning!" I spoke cheerfully as I opened the door and crawled into Jordan's tall jeep. He had started picking me up for school this past week and although it was already Wednesday, it was still so exciting to me. I was feeling much better although I had a feeling I'd be sick again shortly due to taking care of a not so healthy boy. We had planned on Jordan meeting my parents this weekend although he wanted to hold off until he wasn't "a sneezy mess". I pulled my seat belt on as Jordan released a series of cracking coughs against his elbow. "Aw. How are you feeling?" I ran the back of my hand across his forehead, he was not warm. He sniffed and cleared his throat. "I'm uh.." He stopped, reacting to the sound of his hoarse voice. He forcefully cleared his throat again before choosing to shrug instead. I frowned and glanced at the time on the dash. He was always early although being 20 minutes early to pick me up had me thinking he was unable to sleep and up much earlier than usual.

He had his sleeves pulled over his hands and shoved into his sweater pocket although I could see the sneeze building up in his face as he pulled his hands from his pocket in a frustrated manor. He held his sweater covered hands over his lower face and squeezed his eyes shut for a moment. He opened them then to look at me and sniff furiously. I heard a sharp inhale from beneath his hands as he turned away from me. Hashoo! He sniffed again. HuhCHEW! Sighing in relief he revealed a smile on his face. I smiled sympathetically and ran my hand along his back. He stretched one hand from under his sleeve and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Bless you." I kissed the tip of his nose causing him to shiver quickly before pulling the collar of his sweater over his nose, there was a sharp inhale before a perfect sounding. Achooo! "Sorry, bless you." He sniffed repeatedly as he put the jeep into reverse, finally relieved of all sneezy driving distractions.

As we drove down the long country roads he continuously relieved single coughs against his fist. "You're adorable." I smiled when he turned to look at me. "Thanks beautiful." I could really hear the cold in his voice now. "Shit." He sniffed a few times trying to warn off a sneeze. He gripped both hands on the wheel as we were passing other cars and I mentally prepared myself to take hold of the wheel if he lost control. He stifled three quick sneezes towards his chest, apologizing after each one. "Maybe you should take today off." I put my hand on his leg. He shook his head as we pulled into the schools parking lot. "I'm perfectly fine." He smiled in the cheesiest way possible after pulling into a pretty good parking spot. One of the perks of coming to school so early I guess. "You sound like you've been screaming for the past 2 days, Jordan." He cleared his throat and rolled his eyes. "I'll go home, if you come with me." I debated this for a second, it sounded pretty good to me. But I knew I couldn't. "I have a midterm." I sighed un-buckling my seat belt.

He had sat cuddling for abut 25 minutes before we decided to make our way into the school. He kissed the top of my head when we arrived to my locker. "Alright, I'll see you in next period baby." I pushed my head against his chest when he tried to leave and he wrapped his arms around me one more time. "Don't go." I spoke in a baby like voice. "I'll meet you right here after class." He squeezed me way too tight one last time and took the books from the top of my locker. "I can walk you to class." He offered. "No, you're going to be late, you need to change still." I tried not to sound disappointed as I took the books from his arms. "Alright. See you in a bit." I could hear his really letting the coughs go as he made his way down the hall, the poor thing looked miserable and I really hoped he would take the advise I had given him the day before to just sleep in the jeep instead of straining himself in the work out room, although I knew he was not one to give up.

I took a seat in my first class and pulled my phone out to see no texts. I allowed myself to space out for awhile hoping it would pass the time quicker. It did. Before long the first bell rang and I was making my way to my locker. Jordan was not there yet but I figured I would give him a few minutes to make his way there. I had my head buried into my locker quickly organizing my arrangement while I waited for Jordan to show up. When I had been waiting for about 5 minutes I slammed my locker shut and jumped seeing Jordan's smiling face behind the door. "Hey." He wrapped his arms around my head and pulled me against his chest. I struggled to talk under his grasp. I put my head against his chest and listened. I could hear the raspiness of his breathing, which only intensified as he began to cough. "You really should go get some rest." I pulled away from him and crossed my arms. "Oh I'm fine." He mimicked my stance.

It only took me the entire free period to talk him into heading home and resting for the afternoon. Once he had walked me to the class we should have had together, he kissed me on the cheek and disappeared down the hall. 15 minutes into class, my phone vibrated. "Jordan :) (1)"

"I'm home and regretting it. I miss you already :(" This made me smile. I missed him too although I felt bad for him and knew he needed the rest.

"I will see you tomorrow if, and only if, you're feeling better."

"What do you mean tomorrow?" Now I was confused.

"If you're feeling better I will see you at school, are you delirious?" Although I was mostly asking as a joke, there was a hint of truth.

"Are you delirious? I'll see you in a few hours when I pick you up to bring you home silly." He was way too sweet.

"You do not need to do that, Jordan."

"Of course I do, you're just getting over a cold and I will not have my girl getting sick again."

He was being so sweet and was just about melting in my chair in class. All chances of me paying attention had gone out the window and I was tempted to just walk to his house and cuddle him. I wish I could have. I didn't know what to respond so I sent a unrelated response.

"You're crazy. Go to sleep now."

"See you soon beautiful."

-------------------

I had not heard from Jordan since that last message and I assumed he had been fast asleep for awhile. There was a part of me that hoped to see him there when I exited the school that afternoon but I knew I shouldn't feel that way and I should just hope he was in bed sleeping this illness off. Right as I left the school I quickly glanced around the parking lot and did not see his jeep anywhere. I sighed but tried to put a smile on my face and not look pathetic. I repeatedly told myself that this was about him and not me.

I heard a horn beeping in the distance and starred down at the pickup section of the parking lot. I tried to hide the huge smile on my face although I couldn't help but begin to skip towards his vehicle. When I got close enough to see his facial expression through the front mirror he smiled. He hopped out from the drivers side and came around to meet me at the front. "Hey beautiful. How was school?" I jumped towards him and smiled against his mouth. "Hey hey, I'm probably like, really contagious." He said moving my face away with one hand. I shrugged and kissed his cheek. "Let's go, it's cold." He took my hand and pulled me around the to passenger side, opening my door. "My lady." He said gesturing for me to get in. "Thank you." I smiled before he gently shut the door.

"You really did not need to come get me." I repeated for the 7th time when we pulled up into my driveway. "I wanted to." He sniffled before hiding his face in his elbow. Hacheww! "Excuse me." "Bless you," I started, observing his surprisingly relaxed face. "Just one?" I questioned him. He sniffed deeply a few times. "I guess so." He smiled before leaning towards me and kissing my cheek. I turned and pressed my lips against his neck but he pulled away. "No, it's never just one..." He spoke through extreme congestion with his eyes closed. HASHOO! He raised his elbow towards his face but missed by a few inches sneezing towards the steering wheel. He quickly pulled out disinfecting wipes from no where and wiped down the entire front of the car although he had hardly been uncovered. "I'm sorry. I'm really trying to make sure you don't catch this." He spoke while holding out hand sanitizer to me. "Baby, calm down." I pushed his hair back as he rubbed his eyes. "Don't worry about me, you go home and get some rest. Call me tonight." I knew I wouldn't get off telling him what to do easily without giving him some freedom. He must not have felt well at all because he simply agreed through a weak nod. He grabbed the door handle and began to get out before I grabbed his arm and pulled him back against the seat. "I can get my own door. Please, go home and rest." I hopped out of the vehicle before he could argue. "Thanks for picking me up." I smiled and shut the door. I waved once I had got to my front porch and went inside, quickly running up to my bedroom to see him heading down the street.

As soon as I was not with him, I missed him.

Sorry it took so long to update! Having an 8 month old keeps you busy.

Hope you enjoy this :)

This is so cute! It's cute that he's worried about getting her sick, even though he probably can't because she got him sick haha but I love this so far! I can't wait for mjore, Jordan is so adorable, I can't get enough of him! **melts**

so good! would love it if harmony got sick again..w00t.gif great job

I agree i want to see harmony sick and feverish *O*

And then Jordan is all worried about her and insists on taking care of her w00t.gif *dies*

This is so good! Really lovely with awesome characters.

so good! would love it if harmony got sick again..w00t.gif great job

I agree i want to see harmony sick and feverish *O*

And then Jordan is all worried about her and insists on taking care of her w00t.gif *dies*

And so the cycle begins.

"Seventeen." I counted while sprawled out along the couch, my head resting on Jordan's lap.

"I have not sneezed seventeen times!" He rolled his eyes as he ran his fingers through my hair. Hashoo!

"You're right. Now it's eighteen."

Today was the day Jordan was meeting my parents and he was having a hard time hiding his nerves. I knew he felt awful but did not want to back out on me now and he was annoyed that his nose was betraying him. The past half an hour had left him red eyes and sniffling and he would not admit any weakness he felt but I could tell he was not the happiest camper. "Do you want a drink?" I wasn't quite sure what to offer him anymore. "No thanks, I'll be right back." He excused himself to the washroom where the real sneezing begun.

Hacheww! Heshew! Ahh- hachew! Hu- Ehh.. HASHOO!

I peeked my head through the door and handed a fresh box of tissues to him. He followed me back into the kitchen where I was getting some tea ready for us. There were a few short seconds of silence. "Better?" I smiled, holding his tea out to him. He nodded as he took the scalding drink from my hand before twitching his irritated nose. Hehh.. Uhh.. I grabbed the drink back and set it down as I could see his facial expression becoming more and more frantic. I plucked a tissue from the box and held it out for him. He accepted it but just crumpled it in his hand while hiding his face in his elbow.

Hnxx-CHEW! "Excuse me." Huhh- HxxCHEEW! ksshCHOO!

He stifled three final sneezes before giving me a confused look. He sniffed a few times and created a more relaxed to his pre-sneeze face. "Hmm." He looked up to the ceiling. "I think I got them all out." He sighed in relief before returning to the living room and collapsing on the couch. I smiled while looking over the kitchen making sure everything was neat and tidy. I glanced over the living room and noticed Jordan starring at me. "What?" I giggled. "You're so cute. Get over here." He held his arms out and waited for me to obey his command. I sat on his lap and began to kiss his neck. "God you're warm." I sighed when I held my hand against his cheek. "I'm hot?" He raised one eyebrow. "Shut up." I pressed my lips against his and we began to kiss. We must have been carried away too passionately because we did not hear my parents pull into the driveway. The car beeped as it locked and my parents made their way onto the porch as I grabbed Jordan’s hand and dragged him up the stairs.

“What are you doing?” He choked out after I pushed his into my room and slammed the door behind us. “They won’t come up and get us, this gives us time to you know, prepare.” I shrugged, not really knowing myself what I actually meant. I think I was just nervous. Jordan looked as though he was not nearly as nervous as I was. I sat on the bed and bit my nails unknowingly. “Hey, relax baby.” A hand fell against my should and ran down my back as he sat beside me. “I’m sure I will approve of your parents.” He always knew how to make me smile.

“HARM!” A voice called from the main floor. I took a deep breath and made my way to my door, opening it just a crack. “Yeah?” I called down. “We’re home..” My mom clearly was eager to meet Jordan but I wasn’t quite sure I was ready. “Okay.” I said before closing my door gently. “Alright baby, let’s do this.” He held his hand out to mine. “Are you sure you want to do this.. so soon?” I began to bite my nails again. He turned up the corner of his smile. “Yeah you’re right,” He began to speak while turning around and pulling open my large window. “I’ll meet them another time.” He smiled before beginning to stick one leg out the window. “Jordan!” I squealed going over to grab him. He laughed. “Harmony come on, of course I want to meet them. I want them to meet me. They know what’s best for you, and I want what’s best for you. So let’s make sure I am the right one for you.”

“I don’t need anyone else to tell me, you’re the right one for me. I know you are.” I kissed the tip of his nose and he pulled to the side. Hekshoo! Sniffing he joked, “You’re making me sick.” I grabbed his hand and we both took a deep breath before opening the door. He held my hand tight as we made our way down the stairs and as I lead him into the parents view he let go and tucked both hands behind his back.

I cleared my throat, signalling my parents to turn around. “Oh!” My mom clapped, obvious excited to see the person I had been talking to her about. “Hello!” She ran over and wrapped her arms around him (we are a somewhat compulsive hugging family). He hugged back lightly before smiling at my father. He held his hand out to him and dropped the other to his side. “Jordan.” He spoke calmly. “Very nice to meet both of you.” He smiled at each of them before glancing at me cooly. I was a shaking nervous mess as he stood so confident and proud. They were my parents, and I knew Jordan was an awesome person who they would love. I had no reason to be nervous.

“You’re just as handsome as Harmony has mentioned!” My mom smiled as I put the palms of my hands against my face to hide my blushing cheeks. He laughed softly before grabbing one hand off my face. “Thank you.” He spoke to me this time.

We had made our way from the kitchen to the living room and were sat across from my parents on opposite couches as my mother went on and on abut embarrassing childhood stories of me, and about our past moves. Jordan’s hand began to tremble and when I turned to observe the look on his face I could tell he was fighting off a sneeze. He nudged the side of his nose with his knuckles in attempts to alleviate the itch although his facial expressions gave no sign that it had worked. My parents had hardly noticed though. My dad had been texting away with his work colleagues and my mother was so into her own stories we could have walked away 20 minutes ago and she would not have noticed. Jordan squeezed my hand tight as he brought his elbow towards his face and jerked forward in one smooth motion. Huucheww! My mom stopped talking now. Hechoo! I rubbed my thumb against him and laughed under my breath. “Bless you.” My mother and I spoke in unison. Jordan blushed as his elbow came down from his face. “Oh thank you. Excuse me, sorry.” My dad looked up smirking. “Harmony gave you her cold I guess.” He gave me a rotten look to which I stuck my tongue out at. “That’s alright, she’s well worth it.” Although he spoke to my parents, our eyes were locked as we smiled uncontrollably.

Sorry this is kinda short and not the best quality!

Rough rough day in my household. Haha.

So glad you guys are enjoying this!

Monday was a holiday so I has already missing Jordan, however evening felt even longer and drawn out, I had a hard time imagining what my nights were like before I had Jordan because now, any nights I was away from him, felt like I was missing a part of me. It had been 45 minutes since he answered my last text and I wasn't sure what he was up to tonight. I threw the laundry from the washer to the dryer and began to put a new load in. As I exited the laundry room, I glanced at my outfit choice and sighed. My hair was tied up into a bun and my legs looked so short beneath Jordan's sweater. I rarely wore my glasses because I could see quite well without them but today my head had been aching and they seemed like a good idea for the evening. I had been feeling kinda off that day, although I didn't plan to tell Jordan that. There was this dull ache in my eyes and my sinuses felt heavy and strained. I sniffed lightly to see if anything would happen and cringed at the noise. "Ugh." I muttered under my breath as I approached my room. I thought I had shut the door although it was open just a crack as I walked down the hallway.

"Surprise!" Jordan was sat on my bed when I opened the door. I threw my hands over my mouth as I smiled and gasped all at the same time. He laughed as I jumped and stood up to come greet me. "Your mom let me in." He smiled before kissing my cheek.

"I missed you." You spoke in unison before he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled in against his warm body, as his minty breath was felt down my neck. He said he was feeling much better that day although his ability to breathe through his nose was completely gone. "You poor thing, you sound so stuffed up." I ran my hand across his cheek and he smiled. "I'm fine." He reminded me for the 20th time that week. "Oh," A thought had popped into his mind as he pulled away and turned to the bed. "Here." He grabbed a glass vase from behind my bed and handed a bouquet of beautiful pink and orange flowers to me. I held them to my face and pretended I could smell them. "Jordan, you did not need to do that." I set the vase down and hugged him. "I know I didn't need to, I wanted to." He kissed my head before sliding down the side of my bed and placing himself on the floor. I crawled onto the bed and patted beside me. "You don't need to sit on the floor." I commented, watching him pull books from his bag. "I have tons of work to do, but if I'm not with you I can't focus on anything. So I came here to do homework." He smiled up at me before turning back.

We had been sitting almost in silence for the past 20 minutes as Jordan worked through his english essay. I scrolled through all my social media on my phone and took a few funny pictures with Jordan in the back before deciding I was bored. I pulled a book from the shelf and hopped back on the bed to read until Jordan was ready to give me attention again. I sniffed periodically although Jordan was in the zone and I wondered if he even noticed I was still here. I tried to ignore the itch in my nose but it slowly became stronger and I decided not to hide this sneeze or it would seem suspicious. I dropped my book onto the bed and cupped both hands around my mouth, Heechii!

"Bless you." This seemed as if it was almost an involuntary behaviour for Jordan as he didn't turn away from his notes at all. I picked my books back up and rolled my eyes at the lingering tickle in my nose. I pulled my book against my face. Huu-chew! Hiiichee! "Bless you, bless you." He turned and smiled at me this time. I dropped my book and giggled. "Is it the flowers?" He questioned, looking me over. "No, they're fine. Just some dust." I smiled and returned to my book. I was pleased the remainder of the night that my nose did not betray me once again, although I was sniffling more and more throughout the night. 11pm had rolled around and Jordan and I were cuddled up in bed when he decided he should get going. "Don't go." I wrapped my limbs around him when he tried to get up but he pried me off of him. I grasped tight onto his hand as we approached the door and he slipped into his shoes. I opened the front door and hardly had my foot out before he grabbed my wrist. "Put your coat on." He held my winter jacket out to me. "What?" I raised one eyebrow. "It's cold out." He shook the coat towards me. "I'll only be out here for a second." I rolled my eyes and walked out the front door. He came behind me and threw his jacket over my shoulders. "You're not getting sick on my watch." He spoke before kissing my forehead and walking towards his car. "You're crazy." I laughed and waved as he climbed into the jeep. Haachii! I turned to the side holding his coat against me and sneezed towards the ground. I could see him laughing under his breath as he started the vehicle and rolled his window down. "Bless you, get inside." He warned as he backed out of my driveway and disappeared into the dark.

I ran up the stairs and dropped his jacket onto the ground. I pulled on warm fuzzy socks and decided to sleep in his sweater. Running warm water across my hands I washed my face and sneezed multiple times after getting water in my nose. "Ugh." I frowned at my overly sensitive sinuses. I heard my phone buzz against my desk but decided to finish getting ready for bed.

"Jordan :) (2)"

"Get some sleep so you have the energy to hide how sick you feel tomorrow ;)" 11:23pm

"I love you baby." 11:24pm

I pouted to myself thinking that he was worried about me. The flowers beside my bed reminded me that he truly cared and I shouldn't be upset about having someone who cares. I pulled his sweater sleeves over my hands and pulled the blankets up over me. Glancing at his jacket on the foot of my bed, I pulled it over my body and snuggled it against my face before grabbing my phone to reply.

"I love you too."

I knocked my phone right off the bed in a fury to figure out what was vibrating against my head. Once I came to, I cringed at the sun shining into my window and blindly searched the floor for the still ringing device. Although I cleared m throat before answering, the noise that came from my mouth frightened me.

"Hello?" My voice was raw and sounded as if I had just been at a rock concert screaming my brains out all night. I tried to discretely clear my throat as I waited for a response.

"Good morning beautiful, you sound healthy." Jordan's voice had some way of cheering me up, even if I wasn't feeling down at all. He always managed to push me past my happiest moments.

"It's not as bad as it sounds."

"Sure. I was just wondering if you planned on--" I inhaled sharply in reaction to the tickle in my nose. "Bless you."

....Heechii!

"Thanks. If I planned on what?"

"Nevermind, I'll be to your house shortly. See you soon."

"Love you."

He exhaled a laugh into the phone and hung up. I was too tired to even wonder what he wanted to ask me but I glanced at the clock and dreaded the thought of having to get ready for school. I could have called Jordan back and told him I didn't feel like going but I knew he would worry so I decided to tough it out.

I looked through my closet for comfy and warm clothes but after catching my reflection in my sweats in the mirror, I decided it worked too much against me in making me look ill. I pulled on a pair of leggings to keep myself comfortable yet presentable, and chose a navy knit sweater and chunky white scarf, which I buried my face into to stifle multiple sneezes while getting my bag ready.

The doorbell rang as I was brushing my teeth and I ran to look at the time wondering how it got so late so fast. I was confused when it was only 7:20 because even when Jordan came early, it was never before 7:45. I shot down the stairs and pulled the door open out of breath, instantly looking Jordan over. He has his bag swung over one shoulder and a bag from the market in his hand. "You look nice." He smiled and kissed my cheek, our usual morning greeting. I smiled back but didn't want to speak with my strained voice. "Why so dressed up?" He questioned as he kicked his shoes off into the closet. "School?" I shrugged before turning to walk back up the stairs. When we made it to my room and he set his armfuls of things down, I turned and looked him over again. He had a thick red hoodie pulled over his head, the hood up to shield his face from the cold, and grey soccer sweatpants that he never wore in public.

"I guess we have two different ideas of 'sick day' attire." He shrugged and plopped down onto my bed. "What do you mean?" I asked putting moisturizer across my face. "There's no way you're going to school, or going anywhere at all other than your bed, so I figured I might as well make it fun for you and hangout for the day." I rolled my eyes before pulling my boots on over my high socks. He stood up and grabbed the sweats that I had ditched off the floor. "You won't be comfortable in that." He smiled motioning the pants towards me while he unzipped his bag.

"Here." He pulled out a black hoodie of his and handed it to me. "This is to keep you warm." He then pulled a thick blanket out. "This is also to keep you warm. Plus I'm here. So I'm sure you won't be cold." He removed a container of liquid and two paper coffee cups from the white bag. "Soup, obviously. Plus I got green tea and chamomile. I asked what was good for a cold and they said either of those, so I got both." At this point I could do nothing but stand in awe and wonder how I had lucked out finding Jordan. He didn't seem to notice me starring. "Warm socks, movies, cough syrup, cough candies, orange juice, ice cream.. hmm.." Hecheww! "God bless you, oh yeah. Tissues too. I think I got everything to take care of a cold."

I skipped over and wrapped my arms around his neck as a thank you before he lifted my shirt over my head leaving me in just my bra. It self natural with him. Although all he did was grab the sweater he had brought for me and unfold it. I shivered in the stale air. "Sorry." He smiled sympathetically before pulling the loose hoodie over my face. "And this I got, just because I'm growing quite fond of you." He handed me a teddy bear which held a heart saying 'Feel Better!'

"I love you so much." I couldn't stop myself from repeatedly kissing his lips and starring into his eyes. "I love you." I said again. He had no idea how much I meant it, but I couldn't explain how nice it was to have someone who cared. I observed a frustrated look on his face as I continued to kiss him back and fourth from neck to cheek before he apologized and hid his face into his hoodies sleeve. Heh- HaSHEEW! I sighed and rubbed his back as he blinked quickly trying to recover from the first sneeze of what I assumed would be a fit. "Aw look at you working so hard to take care of me and I can't even keep you healthy for a day." I ran my hand along his back, feeling his breath begin to hitch once more. HnnnxCHEWW! HeeKUSHOO! Hee- uhhh- hee.... He stopped and sniffed multiple times, his elbow hovering slightly in front of his face. "I'm sorry you're sick, it's my fault." My voice sounded almost as horrific as his sneezing fits had been the past week. "I'm fine it's... I'm uh.. It's not-" Haachew! I had gotten to the point of knowing right away when the fits were ended because he would instantly open his eyes and be relieved of the painful expression across his face. "Bless me." He smiled so innocently into the mirror, his eyes on me. "Bless you." I mimicked back and pulled him against my shoulder.

"Thank you for all of this." I repeated for probably the 80th time that morning. We were now just over halfway through watching one of the X-Men movies, although I would never know which one. I opened my mouth to unleash my hideous voice again and thank him but was cut off by him choking slightly on his breath. I noticed then that he had fallen to sleep on my lap and was struggling to breath through his nose again. I sighed and ran my hand along his warm back.

"Goodnight." I smiled, closing my eyes.

Archived