Sneeze Fetish Forum

souhya

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up to the muffled sound of Jordan attempting to keep his sneezes quiet while I slept. I had my back turned to him although I was cuddled up against his chest. I moaned quietly as he paused for a second and sniffed repeatedly. “Bless you baby.” I muttered half asleep in my just about non-existent voice. “Oh, sorry, go back to sleep.” He pulled three blankets up over my neck and ran his fingers through my hair. I exhaled dramatically after sitting in silence. “You alright?” He spoke very quietly. I nodded while rubbing my sweater sleeve back and fourth quickly across my nose. “Can I get you anything?” He continued to stroke my hair which helped me relax back into the bed. “Here’s a drink.” He held a bottle of water over my side which he must have wandered down to get while I was passed out. “I don’t need it, thanks.” I cringed away at the though of having to use my muscles at all. “Well, I want you to have something to drink. I can go get something else.” He was rising to his feet before I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back towards me. “Water is fine. You just rest.” Although he would never admit it, he looked relieved at my instructions to sit and relax for a moment.

Over the next hour of drifting back and fourth from barley awake at all to a semi-deep sleep, I could no longer ignore the cracking noise coming from Jordan’s chest every time he coughed. “Are you okay?” I rolled over to face him and spoke as loud as my voice would allow. “Mhm.” He nodded before coughing violently against his fist once more. “You don’t sound all that great.” I knew he hated being told things like that, but I was becoming more and more worried as the days went by and he showed no signs of feeling better. “Yeah, I might be a tiny bit congested through my chest I guess.” He shrugged before pushing one finger against my lips and handing me one of the white tea cups. “Shhh. Just Rest your voice.” Pouting, I accepted the cup and sunk into the pillows behind me.

Jordan had forced both teas down my throat in a matter of 45 minutes and my bladder felt like it was about to explode as he rested his arm across my stomach. “I’ll be back.” I kissed the beanie he had his hair pulled back into and handed him a tissue box to clear his nose, partially because the constant sniffling was driving me insane. I stopped at the foot of the bed and observed him starring at the tissues, debating on blowing his nose in my presence. “God dammit why do you look so good all the time. It’s annoying Jordan.” I shut my washroom door as he began to laugh, which quickly turned into a coughing fit. The candle in the bathroom irritated my nose as I was observing my appearance in the mirror.

Haachew! Hechii!

“BLESS YOU!” Jordan called from the bedroom, he sounded slightly less congested now so I assumed he had taken the opportunity to blow his nose. As I pulled the door back open it was obvious to me I was not finished sneezing. I exited the backroom but stopped right outside the door, my mouth hanging open and my eyes beginning to close. “Uh oh.” Jordan laughed, pulling a blanket up over his face. HehSHIEW! My eyes squeezed shut as I wiggled my hands at my side and bent forward slightly with the force of the sneeze. I giggled as Jordan peeked out from behind the blanket and extended the tissue box to me. “Well, bless your beautiful soul.”

“Thanks.” Blushing, I accepted the box but simply rested it on the end of the bed. I stopped myself before sitting down and realized it was only 11am and the day seemed to be going on forever. I needed a break from sitting in bed. “Can we go for a drive?” I spoke frantically, tapping my fingers against the bed frame. “Oh, uh, yeah sure.” Jordan jumped out of bed and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the door before halting and looking around the room like he forgot something. “Keys.” He held one finger up as to say ‘I remember now’. He then grabbed the jacket he had given me yesterday, two of the blankets off the bed, he pulled two of my sweatshirts off the hooks in my closet and stuffed them on top of the growing pile and gazed around the room, looking for more things. “I think that’s enough….” I smirked looking from him, to the pile. “Just want to make sure you’re warm.” He pulled the jacket over my back and insisted I slip my arms into it and zip it up fully. Once that was done he wrapped one blanket around my shoulders before agreeing to leave my two sweatshirts behind.

He opened my door as usual before hopping into his side and starting the jeep up quickly. He blasted the heat and turned on the seat warmers right before draping the second blanket across my lap. “Jordan,” I spoke to get his attention. “Yeah babe?” He looked as though he was extremely worried about something. “Baby, I’m going to melt.” I giggled to relieve the tension that was clearly shown through his facial expressions. He sighed and turned the heat down slightly and pulled the blanket off from around my shoulders. “Sorry.” He muttered putting the vehicle into reverse.

The drive was quiet aside from our coughing, sneezing and sniffling. It was probably really disgusting although neither of us seemed to be paying much attention to our own actions, and were mostly worried about the other. “You sure you’re warm enough?” Jordan asked for the 7th time since we started our little drive. I nodded and ran my hand along his back. I was barley hot in my 18 layers and Jordan was sweating against his sweatshirt. I raised my hand to his cheek, then his forehead which was burning hot. I kissed his cheek and turned the heat down to halfway between hot and cold. “What are you doing?” He demanded. “I’m hot.” I wasn’t hot, but I knew he was and I didn’t want him to overheat or something. If that could even happen.

Hehcheii! I squeaked a sneeze into my blanket, and realized how cold it had gotten in the vehicle with the heat being turned back. I looked over to Jordan, awaiting the inevitable bless you, but he looked as though he was about to fall asleep at the wheel. “Jordan?” I was worried as he did not take his tired eyes off the road, but nodded. “I sneezed.” I said, trying to gain his attention. “What?” He turned to look at me this time, seeming confused. “I said, I sneezed.” The only reason I was telling him this was to try and point out to him that he was spacing out, which we both knew wasn’t normal for him. “Oh, did you?” He blinked multiple times before looking back to the road infant of us “Sorry, bless you baby.” I ignore his polite and might I add, adorable response to interrogate him. “You didn’t notice?” He rubbed his nose against his wrist and shook his head, apologizing. “I guess I’m a little tired, maybe.” I raised my hand to his face again as he spoke and placed the back of my hand on his forehead. It was still as hot as it had been when the heat was blasting, confirming my thoughts that he had a fever.

Hello! So obviously I've been updating a lot recently. I have 2 questions.

1. I have the next part for this already typed out and I will post it if you'd like. I'm not sure if I am posting too frequently for people to keep up with or not.

2. I am toying with the idea of posting probably just 1 type of a kind of "bonus" part, that is written from Jordan's perspective but I won't if you guys won't wanna read that. Let me know!

“Can we go to your house?” I suggested, wanting to get him into his own bed because for once I needed him to realize that he needed to take care of himself. Or at least let me take care of him. He turned to me as to ask why but decided against arguing with e clearly serious me. He did not speak the remainder of the drive but when we pulled up to a driveway with a giant gate around it, he rolled his eyes at my jaw hanging open. “Can’t breathe through your nose either?” He joked. He reached out the jeeps window and typed a code into a keypad, causing the gate to slowly open. When we parked up near the house, there were 3 other cars parked nearly in a small 6 car stone parking lot. Who the hell has a parking lot in front of their house, I wanted to ask. When we got to the two large front doors Jordan pushed one open and motioned me through. “Thank you.” I smiled as he walked in behind me, and simultaneously raised his elbow to his face and put the other arm around my waist.

Hahchoo! HaSHEWW!

“Jordan’s home!” A female voice snickered from somewhere upstairs as the sneezes echoed through the large front room of the house and overruled my quiet bless you. He coughed while removing his shoes and took his jacket off my back to hang it up. “Wow.” Was all I could manage to say as I looked around the open main floor. “Thanks.” He shrugged and took my hand to guide me into the kitchen. Once we were sat at the large table in the kitchen, a woman walked in holding a baby. “Still being disgusting?” She joked, bouncing the baby at her side. “Shut up.” He growled back at her. “This is Harmony.” He pulled me off my chair as his arm squeezed me tight next to him. “Hi.” I smiled at the intimidating looking girl in front of me. She was probably in her mid 20’s, and the baby would be no older than 8 months. “This is my sister Jenny, and one of my nieces, Isabella.” Jenny smiled at me and then handed Jordan a piece of paper. “Nana sent that over for you. Some kind of cold remedy.” I knew then that he was worse than he wanted me to believe. He took the paper and crumpled it into his pocket.

After getting each of us a bottle of water, he dragged me up the stairs to his bedroom. It was ridiculously clean for a teenage boy, it would have been cleaner than mine if I wasn’t a clean freak. I stood in the middle of the clean open space and twirled around looking at all his portraits on the wall. There were many paintings of what looked like him playing soccer, volleyball, and hockey hung around the room. “Is this you?” I asked pointing to one of a little boy holding a soccer ball in a crib. “Yeah, my mom is an artist.” He said not seeming at all proud of her amazing portraits. I took a long 5 minutes to observe the 10+ paintings throughout his room before he begged me to stop and just lay with him. His huge bed was beyond comfortable and I cuddled up against him as soon as he pushed me down on the bed.

“I thought you said your house was hectic and crowded… You live in a hotel pretty much.” I spoke after we had been in silence and he was drifting to sleep. “I said it was hectic because it is.” He defended himself, not wanting to sound spoiled. I never would have pinned him off as someone who came from a rich family. “It’s huge Jordan. Beautiful.” I smiled and kissed his head. “Thank you. It is hectic though, wait until everyone is home. Both of my sisters live here with me 5 nieces and nephews. My parents just want us to all be together.” He went on sounding like he wanted to change the subject. So I dropped it for a little while and went back to laying in silence. It gave me time to think.

“You never told me you had any siblings.” I was realizing that maybe I didn’t know Jordan the way he knew me, and I needed to put more effort into getting to know him. I sat quietly and waited for him to speak, but he never did. I rolled over to face him and pressed my lips against his nose. “You’re gonna make me sneeze…. Yep.” He laughed and pulled away, sneezing uncovered behind him. “Sorry, gross.” He mumbled rubbing his eyes. “Can I meet them all?” I asked, getting sudden burst of courage. “You want to meet them all?” He raised one eyebrow but then nodded and wrapped his arms around my head, smothering me in the most loving way possible. “You’re perfect.” He whispered in my ear before hitting a remote on the table that shut all the lights off in the room.

I squinted through one eye to see complete darkness and realize that Jordan had me help right against his chest. I pushed myself back far enough that I was able to breathe and admire his sweet face. He was still asleep with a irritated look stuck on his face, his lips parted just enough for his warm breath to kiss my skin softly each time he exhaled. I then turned as I was reminded of the reason I awake in the first place. A chorus of small laughs came from behind the door of Jordan’s bathroom. I tapped on his arm in attempt to wake him up but knew he was not a light sleeper. I began to kiss down his neck and whisper his name against his ear. When he began to toss and turn I spoke a little and shook his upper body.

“Hey baby.” He moaned, his eyes still shut. I ran my hand down his arm as he shivered at my cold touch. When I pulled my hand away he took it back and placed it on his chest. Running his fingers through my hair he began to kiss my lips and push my shirt up with his free hand. “Hey.” I spoke seriously, pushing his hands away. “We’ve got company.” Trying to hide a smile, I motioned towards the closet. He propped himself up on one elbow and looked over me, to the closet.

“Hey!” He began to call, then stopped, cleared his throat, and continued. “Get out here!” He mouthed an apology to me as four small children exited the closet in single file. The girls could not have been older than 5, and the boys no older than 3. Jordan stared the kids down but they stood their ground and stared right back. “Well..” Jordan said after a minute long staring contest, he rolled his wrist around trying to signal them to speak. “Sorry.” One of the little girls said. The other laughed. “We have rules here.” Jordan sounded like a father. “Knock! Knock! Knock!” The two boys began chanting simultaneously. “Knock before you walk..” The quiet girl spoke with her head down. “….It wasn’t my idea.” She added quickly. I giggled at how innocent they all looked.

Before the conversation could continue, the woman I had met earlier; Jenny, knocked quickly and peeked her head in the door, not even noticing I was laying in the bed. “Girls, let’s go! We’re going to be late for your practice again.” She turned and looked at Jordan and I. “Oh, hi sorry! We’re they bothering you?” She looked sympathetic towards Jordan and I. We both shook our heads, I had a great big smile on my face from the pleasure that always comes from seeing boys interaction with children in a positive way. “Okay girls say bye, skating starts at 4:30.” Jordan and I exchanged a look. “What time is it?” He asked his sister. “Just about 4.” She answered as she exited the room.

Jordan fell back on the bed amazed that we had slept that long, meanwhile, I sighed as I overheard Jenny speaking with the two girls. “You know you’re not supposed to be bothering Uncle Jordan when he’s sick, he’s not……” I could no longer hear her once she got too far down the hall. The two young boys remained quietly stuck in their spots before Jordan welcomed them to climb onto the bed. They instantly ran over and he scooped one up in each arm to plop them down between us. “That’s a girl!” The one yelled right in Jordan’s ear. “Girl!” The other mimicked, equally as loud. “Yeah, I like that girl a lot.” Jordan smiled at me and leaved over to kiss my cheek. The boys gasped and then turned to laugh at each other.

“My names Harmony, what’s your name?” I smiled trying to be super friendly and not sound as disgusting as I had all day. They both just gazed at me, not quite knowing what to say. Jordan tapped their backs and repeated the question but they both just giggled and starred at him looking for some reassurance. “This one is Tanner,” Jordan labelled them after turning them around to look each of them over. “And that one is Thomas.” They each nodded as Jordan spoke their names. Just then he looked up behind me and when I turned I saw a younger woman peeking her head in the door. “MOMMY!” The boys shouted in my face and stumbled down off the bed, running to her. “Hey Jord, how are you doing?” She smiled picking up one of the twins. “Oh! Hey! You must be Harmony, I’m Rachel, Jordan’s other sister.” She seemed so extremely friendly it was almost impossible to be that happy and stress free with twin boys. “Hi.” I wanted to keep it short and sweet so I didn’t scare her away with my voice.

HehSHOOO! Ah- Hacheww!

I turned back to see Jordan bent over the bed, his face buried in his elbow. But when he pulled his face back into sight a smile was pasted across it as the twins were imitating him sneezing in his elbow. I rubbed his back giving him a sympathetic smile. “Boys.” Rachel warned giving them a stern look. Well. Stern compared to how cheerful she just had been. “Manners. What do we say?” She insisted them to speak. “Peeeease!” One of them jumped up and yelled. “Saaank you!” The other yelled right after, looking at his mother for approval. She raised one eyebrow and pointed to Jordan. “Bess you.” They both spoke quietly in unison. “Thanks kiddos.” Jordan smiled and signalled them a thumbs up. Rachel then went on apologizing for them barging in on us and dragged them out of the room.

I rolled over and grabbed ahold of Jordan’s sweater, kissing his forehead and smiling at the surprisingly cool temperature that was radiating off of it. I fell to my back and exhaled dramatically. He turned and dropped his arm over my waist. “What do you think? Too crazy for you?” He asked playfully. “Two sets of twins?” I questioned trying to sense that was must be a lot of work. “I told you it was hectic here.” He shrugged and sniffed to clear his sinuses, although it didn’t seem to be helping him much. “So, Tanner and Thomas are with Rachel yeah? And Isabella is with?..” I figured I had that right, the three girls were together and the two boys. “Jenny had Brooklyn and Braelee, they’re 4 and a half, and Bella is 8 months. And then Rachel has Tanner and Tommy who are just over 2, and she will soon have another. Not sure what gender or how many.. uh.. yet…” He drew out the last few words before pulling his comforter over his face in a panic.

Hejjjnksh!

“Oh bless you,” I giggled.

Uhhh- Hacchhnnx!

He dropped the blanket back down after stifling what sounded like two very powerful sneezes against the sheets and bonking his head against my stomach each time, “Sorry, just about sneezed all over your face.” He laughed and sniffed furiously one last time before his nasal problems seemed to calm down a bit. “Want me to get a new tissue box?” I offered, trying to point out to him that he had used and entire box since we had gotten to his room that morning. “Nooooo.” He whined and grabbed me around the waist as I attempted to get up. “Cuddle with me.” He pouted in attempt to out-do my puppy dog face. “Ugh, fine if I have to.” I snuggled up against him and tried one more to imagine my life without him in this new town. I cherished this time that I could feel his chest rising an falling against my arms, and was comforted by his soft, warm breath gliding across my cold skin. “Are you asleep?” He whispered after a while of silence. “Mhm.” I nodded with my eyes kept closed. “Oh okay, I just wanted to tell you I love you. But I will tell you when you wake up. And every other time I have the chance. Because I do.” I smiled as he pressed his lips to mine and I could feel his mouth shift to match my facial expression.

This is a very different update.. I hope you guys like it though.

Anyway, the next part will hopefully be from Jordan's POV but I will work on that tomorrow.

Ps. Sorry if there is spelling errors. I have a restless child, and am honestly too tired to check it over.

Did I mention that I love this? BECAUSE BOY DO I LOVE THIS!!!!

And that last chapter is my fave so far!!!!!!! I love the new characters and I can pictured Jordan and Harmony getting married and living there with their kids lol

I just LOVE your writing. They are both so adorable. I usually like male sneezing but I really like reading about both when you write them for some reason :)

Can't wait for more!

“Wake up.” A pair of soft lips pressed against my warm cheek as I stretched out, squeezing my eyes shut. A small hand made its way for my face, and stopped near the top of my chest. “Jordan.” The voice spoke again. I opened my eyes to admire her beautiful face but was thrown off seeing I had only been asleep for 15 minutes. “It’s not even late yet.” I growled, rolling onto my side away from her. She leaned over my shoulder and continued to kiss my cheek between words. “I couldn’t sleep.” Her voice was adorable even though she was hardly able to speak. Although I thought it made her sound even hotter than usual, I hoped for her sake she wouldn’t sound raspy for too long because I knew she hated it. “I guess that means I can’t sleep either.” I sighed rolling over to see her innocent expression as she shook her head.

I was leaning against the headboard of my bed with my legs stretched out while Harmony sat cross legged by my legs. “Shit.” She spoke coughing softly against her fist before she inhaled sharply, fanning her hands in front of her face. “Uh oh.” I laughed holding out the tissue box to her. She shook her head at me so I set it back down at my side. Hehh- ahh… She seemed to be struggling to sneeze but I couldn’t help to sit and watch how perfect she was. I assumed the sneeze was going to go away when she dropped her hands on her knees but at the last minute she let a high pitch sneeze go uncovered towards our legs. “Oh.” I laughed, she was so cute and a huge grin was stretching across my face as she smacked her hands over her face laughing. “Sorry, sorry, sorry!” She spread her fingers to peek out at me. “Uh, bless you.” I laughed, pulling her hands down off her face. “Sorry….” She whispered again. “Are you okay?” I smiled sympathetically looking at her bloodshot tired eyes. She must have noticed me staring because she closed them and nodded her head. “Alright.” I ran my hand up and down her leg before grabbing her around the waist and pulling her on top of me.

We had shifted positions multiple times after being so uncomfortable in the bed but we decided to sit up against the headboard with our legs intertwined. I played with her fingers between my hands and took some quiet time to just reflect on how lucky I was to have Harmony in my life. She looked at me with no clear facial expression but as soon as I smiled at her, she smiled back. I sniffed and was pretty happy with my not to stuffy sinuses which were only possibly because Harmony had stuffed some cold medicine down my throat after a thousand sneezing fits. The better I felt being all hopped up on the pills, she began to cough and sniffle more and more. I apologized for her being sick as she pulled the blanket over her face, an obvious pre-sneeze expression clear on her face. Heh-nxxt! Njjxt! She then paused as I sat waiting with a smirk on my face. Her stifles were nearly silent beneath the blanket and I sighed at how miserable she looked. “Bless you.” She dropped the blanket in frustration and I grabbed ahold of her hand closest to me as she hovered the other in front of her face far enough that there was almost not point in covering her mouth at all. Hehshieww! Hachew! Harmony was very quiet and soft spoken so I couldn't help but let out a quick laugh at how high pitched the end of her sneezes were. “God bless your soul, my poor baby.” I grabbed ahold of her head and pulled it against my chest, pressing my lips to her forehead.

She moaned against my shoulder complaining that she still felt like she had to sneeze. “Let it out.” I smiled, pulling out multiple tissues and stuffing them in her hand. She held them against her nose and began to hitch her breath. “Bless you, bless you, bless you..” I nodded every time she inhaled. “Ble—“ “Quit it you’re jinxing me Jord—“ Huuh-nnxt! She tossed the tissues to the side as she sneezed over the side of the bed. I attempted to open my mouth and bless her beautiful soul but I had the sudden realization that her sneezes were equally as contagious as her cold was. I saw her gaze switch to me as I closed my eyes and jumped out of the bed to run to the only non-empty tissue box in my room. Unfortunately there was no such box there so I settled on my wrist to stifle the sneezes just incase it was a fit, I didn’t want to disgust Harmony. I held onto the sink with one hand with my wrist pushed up to the bottom of my nose. “You okay baby?” Harmony called from my room. I opened my mouth to speak but wan unable to. Hehhnnxt! Kssnnnt! Hachxxt! Ehhh- HEHnnxxXXT! I stopped and took a deep breathe in relief after not smacking my head off of the faucet. I noticed then that Harmony was behind me running her hand up and down my back. We made eye contact through our reflections in the mirror and she showed a cheesy smile. “Excuse me.” I whimpered, looking at my blushed cheeks. “I’m sorry you’re sick but you are so cute.” She giggled attempting to wrap her short arms around me.

After making our way back to the bed I had just gotten over the fact that I had an embarrassing sneeze attack with Harmony right behind my back, but then she brought it up. “You know,” She started, holding up her one hand the way she always did when making a point. “You shouldn’t sneeze like that.” She shrugged, my eyes were on her however she was looking through a book I had sitting on my bedside table. “Just trying not to sneeze all over everything.” I tried to say as calm as possible, not wanting to let her know I was still very nervous to be around her. “I sneezed on you. Doesn’t get much more disgusting than that.” She did have a point, however, in the moment, I didn’t care at all. No matter what was happening, all I cared about was that I was with her. “It’s a good thing you’re pretty I guess.” I tapped her arm playfully before pushing her down and kissing down her neck. Of course, when I as about to make a move, my body decided being romantic was not going to happen and I quickly flipped onto my back to avoid coughing in her face. I tried to shake it off but the more I coughed the more the cracking from my chest could be heard.

“Awe, alright. Time for some more cough medicine.” She smiled and rolled out of the bed, making her way to my bathroom. Not wanting to protest and deal with feeling shitty I watched her wake away and admired everything about her all at once. She walked like a ballerina, so soft and graceful across the floor. When she grabbed the nasty bottle of liquid and turned back to face me, I was reminded how lucky I was so be with such a beautiful girl.

Sorry I know this is short! I wanted to get something up cause I knew you were all looking forward to a part in Jordan’s POV.

Thank you guys so much for your nice comments! I'm so glad you're enjoying this. I keep wanting to scrap this story but your feedback gives me the drive to continue writing it.

Awesome! Could Harmony please get sicker now - a worsening cough maybe and a fever!!!?

I agree with that, i prefer feverish harmony :3

And maybe from a jordan's pov would be amazing no? :DDDDDD

Awww, feverish Jordan was awesome and I really liked the Jordan pov part!

I suppose I'm in the minority here wishing for more Jordan stuff. xD

I don't want you to feel pressured to continue this, though. You said you keep wanting to ditch this so I just wanted to say that if you do not enjoy writing this or would rather be doing something else, you don't need to keep writing. While I (and probably many others, too) am eager to read more of this story it is fine for you to do as you please. (:

Archived