Sneeze Fetish Forum

souhya

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your feedback and positive comments. I apologize for not updating yet but I swear I have some good reasons! I have been unable to write at all since I have had all day sickness, which is crazy because I was never sick this early in my first pregnancy. The writers block has come from being stressed over the pregnancy. Lucky for you guys, tomorrow morning we go for an ultrasound and hopefully get a for sure answer on how many little babies are in there. Twins run heavily in Luca's family (his father/uncle, his niece/nephew, and his cousins) so we need to know whether we will carry on that lucky gift or not! Tomorrow should ease my mind when they tell me all is well and I will hopefully be inspired to write again!

Thank you for being so patient.

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your feedback and positive comments. I apologize for not updating yet but I swear I have some good reasons! I have been unable to write at all since I have had all day sickness, which is crazy because I was never sick this early in my first pregnancy. The writers block has come from being stressed over the pregnancy. Lucky for you guys, tomorrow morning we go for an ultrasound and hopefully get a for sure answer on how many little babies are in there. Twins run heavily in Luca's family (his father/uncle, his niece/nephew, and his cousins) so we need to know whether we will carry on that lucky gift or not! Tomorrow should ease my mind when they tell me all is well and I will hopefully be inspired to write again!

Thank you for being so patient.

Ahhhh congrats!!!!!!!! On being a mommy!!

Hi friends, hoping you enjoy this chapter. I was not exactly in the mood to write but I tried my best to get this short update together for you. All good news from the nurse today, just over 30 weeks and we will be blessed with two more perfect babes. Please feel free to drop some name suggestions (as it took us until 2 hours after Duncan was born to decide on his name). Thanks again for reading.

“Do you.. ehh- do Etchii! do you want Hechiii! dinner?” We had slept right through dinner and I was starving so I tried to ignore the sneezes and continue to speak Jordan without giving in to the persistent itch. Jordan waited to respond as he observed my nose twitch and my eyes begin to water. “Please, finish.” He gestured his hand out for me to carry on being disgusting. “Hiiichxxnt! Nchxxxt!” I pinched my nose and observed an amused smirk cross his face. “God bless you,” He nodded towards the tissue box. “I can make us something to eat.” He pulled himself off from a living room chair and made his way over to the stove. “Oh stop, I’m fine.” I smiled across the kitchen into the doorway he was walking through. “I know, but I am fully capable of making toast. Well at least 50% of the time, so I could be a big help.” He shrugged and opened the empty fridge. I swung open multiple cupboards to find that they were bare. I caught his gaze as he scratched the back of his head and let the smallest smile cross his lips. “Didn’t think about that.” He shrugged, and reached across the counter to grab his keys. “Guess I’ll take you to the old diner.” I looked towards the ground, observing my feet standing strong on the ground and my knees staying still as could be. I was amazed that I was able to stand completely comfortable while experiencing such a dream like day. I mean, driving me out to his family cabin AND taking me to a diner he grew up at? Come on. How was I supposed to contain the feels.

I took a few short minutes to admire the detailed designs in the glazed wood of the cabin walls as Jordan went out to warm up the jeep. I slid my boots on and turned to have him toss a key out the window at me. I locked the large door and skipped down the snowy porch to the now toasty vehicle. I waited for a moment thinking he would push my door open but decided to fend for myself as a shiver ran through my body. I swung the door open to hear the final exaggerated ending of a set of sneezes. “Bless you.” I whispered trying to hide my amusement from my seat before his cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he seemed to notice me beside him for the first time. “Excuse me, I thought you were still inside. ” He forced a laugh at the end of his rushed explanation. I winked as he sniffed back a few possible sneezes, his eyes fluttering shut quickly before he would force them open once again. He inhaled sharply and pinched the end of his nose tight between his thumb and forefinger, holding his breath. “What are you doing?” I tilted my head to the side, wondering why all of a sudden he was embarrassed to be sneezing around me. “You’re going to pop your ear drums, just sneeze.” I slapped his wrist making his fingers unclench his red nose. He held both hands over his face, his breath hitching slowly. He dropped his hands agains the wheel and turned to smile at me, his eyes closed. “It passed.”

He pulled around the front of the driveway to get us turned around and drove down towards the snow covered dirt road. The radio stations had slowly turned into a quiet buzzing as we made our way farther into the middle of no where before we came across a diner that looked very similar to Jordan’s cabin. We pulled up among a surprising amount of cars for being in such a secluded area. He pulled open the door at the front of the restaurant and took my hand after entering to guide me to a seat. He seemed as though he knew exactly where he wanted to sit. We took a seat in a corner booth and waited for a woman to bring menu’s by. Jordan showed his charming smile at the waitress who blushed before looking over to see that he had came to the restaurant with a girl. “Drinks?” She flipped open a small notepad and pulled a pen from her stain covered apron. “Water.” I spoke quietly, trying to avoid eye contact with the tall blonde. “She will actually need an orange juice. Me as well, thank you.” He put the smile away as he turned back to meet my eyes. I opened my mouth to make a jealous comment but shut it quickly as he frantically reached towards my side of the booth for a handful of napkins. He finally was able to get some as his breathing slowed and he neatly folded each tissue in half, the pre-sneeze expression still very obvious on his face. The inhales became sharper as he slowly raised one tissue between both hands.

“Heshhh! Ah- Heshhhew! Hechhhhiew!” He muffled 3 helpless sneezes into the first tissue before crumpling it in his palm and reaching for the second. “Hiiishhh! Hashhhew!” He crumpled up the second tissue into the same palm before bringing his fist to his nose and pressing it firmly to stifle a final sneeze. A quiet gasp of breath followed before searching to meet my eyes. “Bless you.” A voice echoed my own, our waitress had returned with our drinks, a sympathetic look on her face. I crossed my arms over my chest watching the sweet smile cross his face as he exchanged a apologetic look at me. “My apologies, thank you.” He sniffed politely and glanced down to his menu, I realized then that I had been too busy comparing myself to our part time Victoria Secret model waitress to look at the menu. “Are you ready to order?” The waitress brought out the same small note book and tapped her pen along the pages. Jordan looked up to see me shrug my shoulders. “We’ll need a few minutes.” He smiled before flipping to the next page in his menu. “Sorry.” I sighed, keeping my eyes towards the table. “Too much to chose from?” He reached over to place his hand over mine. “Uh yeah.” I lied, looking over the hardly complex options.

We sat in silence for the longest 45 second imaginable as I looked carefully at each option and he looked at my eyes shifting across the pages. “Are you okay?” I could feel his eyes on me as he ran his thumb up and down the top of my hand. I nodded quickly, pretending to be looking at the menu. I’m sure he would have questioned me once more but I knew his rushed actions of bringing his hand from my own, to his mouth meant a sneeze had crept up on him. “HEPTTCHOOO!” The unusually vocal sneeze amplified itself through his hands causing an echo of ‘bless you’s’ to fill the diner. I handed him a napkin, sighing for him as he ran the rough fabric against his red nose. His cheeks were nearly as dark as the corners of his nose as a table of adults in business suits tried to mask their chuckling. “Are you okay?” I repeated his earlier question back, handing him two more napkins from the silver holder. He nodded while he blew his nose as politely as possible; his face turned away from me and towards the back of the booth. “That was quite the sneeze.” I allowed myself to giggle just enough to encourage his smile I loved so much to make an appearance. “Gee thanks.” He laughed rubbing his fists against his eyes. “Your poor nose.” I pouted looking at the end of it twitch, as if me mentioning it could set off another sneeze attack. “It’s fine, no biggie.” Of course it was no biggie, he could be run over by a bulldozer, barely able to raise one finger off the ground as he would say. ‘Don’t worry about me, I’m totally fine.’

Jordan had moved on to stifling by the time our waitress returned to take our orders. “Oh my, I hope it’s not me.” Jordan shook his head as I laughed, wishing it was her so she would leave our table and never come back. “Just a little bit of a cold.” He choked out after regaining his composure. “What can I get for you?” She smiled at Jordan, once again, ignoring my existence. “Ladies first, babe.” He joined his hands on the table, winking at me. He clearly must have realized I was slightly concerned that she did not realize we were together. “Chicken fingers and fries please.” I closed my menu, pushing it towards the obnoxiously friendly girl. “And yourself?” Her face lit up as she brought her attention back to Jordan. “Chicken fingers sounds good. I’ll get chicken noodle soup instead of fries.” He picked up my menu and handed both of them to ‘Bridgette’. “Great. Should be out shortly.” She smiled and flicked her hair around as she walked away.

I was exhausted by the time we finished eating, the end of my meal consisting of nothing but weak nibbles at my fries. I had spaced out looking through the window at the snow covered trees. I had forgotten Jordan was across from me when he spoke quietly, congestion clear in his voice. “That’s almost worse than embarrassing myself with a series of loud sneezes.” I snapped back to reality, trying to figure out for myself what he was talking about. “Sorry….” I starred blankly, hoping he would clarify. “Stuck sneezes, been fighting with one for the past 10 minutes while you were in la la land.” He ran his fingers through the ends of my hair, regaining my attention. “Oh.” Yeah, that was all my brilliant mind was able to think of saying at this moment in time. I was still looking at the window, it was one of those times when you are telling yourself to look away, but just can’t. “I asked our waitress out on a date, hope you don’t mind.” This caused my face to burn as I swung my head around just in time to see a smile escape the corner of his mouth. “That got your attention.” He smiled and leaned across the table to kiss the tip of my nose. “She probably would have said no anyway because clearly I’m a pretty boring date.” He snapped his fingers to try and keep my focus for more than 3 seconds. “No, I’m sorry.” I felt bad that he felt to be the cause of my silence. “I’m still a little tired.” I shrugged, bracing myself for the questioning comments about how I could possibly be tired after the nap we had taken. Instead he ran his warm hand along the sleeve of my sweater and smiled sincerely. “Okay, we’ll get you into bed as soon as we leave here. You must need some rest.” I smiled trying to hold back the over emotional girl tears while realizing how lucky I was to be with someone like him. His sweet eyes were bright in the dim lighting and the quick and frequent sniffles coming from him sounded like a symphony because anytime I spent with him was like a magical experience.

oh how i love this story, ive been following it for ages hes just gorg isnt he i mean call me daft but she comes across as a lil ungreatful id jump to have him i mean bless hispoor soul hes sick and he goes out kf his way to cheer her up could you by any chance get her (harmony) to do something a lil rash? you know out of character maybe as in just leaning over to him and giving him a big passionate kiss on the lips infront of everyone? like as in a reply for when hes kind of mortified/embaraced when he sneezes loudly in public or has his fits. Feeling the love xxx

oh how i love this story, ive been following it for ages hes just gorg isnt he i mean call me daft but she comes across as a lil ungreatful id jump to have him i mean bless hispoor soul hes sick and he goes out kf his way to cheer her up could you by any chance get her (harmony) to do something a lil rash? you know out of character maybe as in just leaning over to him and giving him a big passionate kiss on the lips infront of everyone? like as in a reply for when hes kind of mortified/embaraced when he sneezes loudly in public or has his fits. Feeling the love xxx

Oh hell yes!!! Or She gets super insecure and jealous and does something stupid and she gets embarassed and him mad at her....(but not for long tho)

Oh hell yes!!! Or She gets super insecure and jealous and does something stupid and she gets embarassed and him mad at her....(but not for long tho)

yeah that would be cool! I love this story...and congrats on the twins :)

Here’s a short update:) I hope this is kinda what you guys were looking for! I tried my best to incorporate the two requests. Once again, sorry for the delay, in addition to the twins making me nauseous 24/7, our son has decided that he is no longer willing to sleep through the night, so that’s thrown me off a bit! Okay sorry, rambling, enjoy!

“Do you need the debit machine?” The annoying blonde girl had returned. I kept my eyes on Jordan’s chest rising and falling. “Cash.” He responded, pulling his wallet from his jeans pocket. The woman handed him the bill, keeping her eyes beaming towards his. I cleared my throat, getting his attention. I don’t know what came over me, but as soon as his yes locked against mine, I rose from my seat and pulled the neck of his jacket towards me, across the table.I pressed my lips firmly against his and smiled as his hand came up to touch my chin. My eyelids fluttered, but remained closed. I was caught in the moment, until the walking fungus made an extremely rude interruption, clearing her throat. Jordan pulled my face from his and rested back in his seat, coughing lightly against his fist. “Here, sorry.” His cheeks were a light pink as he handed her the bills. “I’ll be back with your change.” She did not look at all impressed, which caused a smile to cross my face. “Keep it.” He rose from the table and grabbed my hand, I figured he could not wait to get me alone in the jeep. “Have a nice day.” The girl huffed as he walked towards the kitchen.

He flung my door open and waited for me to get in before closing it, when rolled his eyes as he walked around the front of the jeep. I swallowed the fear in my throat as he climbed into the jeep and started it up. “Never would have taken you as the jealous type.” He said, glancing behind him and throwing the jeep into reverse. I shrugged and giggled, trying to keep an innocent look on my face. “It was kind of rude.” He starred blankly at the road, avoiding eye contact with me. I ignored this and crossed my arms over my chest. “Don’t you think?” He added, I could feel his eyes on me now, but I kept my eyes on the snow covered road out the window. “She was rude.” I spoke in a harsh whisper, regretting it after it had been said. “Oh come on, Harm!” His hand smacked down on the steering wheel as he spoke, causing me to jump slightly. “She was being friendly. Don’t get so defensive. I am happy with you. If I wanted to be with someone else, I would be. I wouldn’t waste my time on something I didn’t want.” He sounded angry, it was a side of him I had never seen.

I felt the tears filling up in my eyes and tried to wipe them away, sniffling as I ran my sweater sleeve across my face. I glanced towards my feet as his hand came to rest on my thigh. “Hey, sorry,” His voice was much softer now. “I didn’t mean it like that. I should have said, I am in no way wasting my time. I’m just trying to say that you make me happy, and you don’t need to worry about any other girls. I want you, and only you.” I crossed my leg over the other, causing him to lift his hand and return it to the wheel. “I’m fine.” I muttered, still refusing the eye contact. I had left my phone in the cabin, but wished I had it for this awkward silence.

Of course, as I sat wishing he would turn the radio on, or do anything to stop the painfully quiet journey, a tickle overcame my sinuses. I rubbed my wrist against my nose, grabbing Jordan’s attention once more. The itch subsided for a moment, before returning with a vengeance. I turned to face the side window and try to hide my face from Jordan. The radio was barley audible and I knew whether I stifled or not, he would hear it. I wouldn’t have mattered if we weren't in an argument but it just felt like a moment of weakness at this current moment in time. I pushed my index finger against my nose, holding my others over my mouth, trying to be as quiet and composed at possible. “Hiiietcchhh!” The inhale was louder than the sneeze itself, and the itch instantly disappeared. I relaxed back in my position, glancing to see Jordan still focused on the road. “Bless you.” He spoke softly, as soon as I had myself convinced he wasn’t going to belittle me with a blessing.

I saw his arm reach down to open the compartment between us and reveal the tissues. Before he opened it I shook my head, “I’m fine, thanks.” He nodded and returned his hand to the wheel, sniffing furiously. I turned my head just enough to let him know I had my eyes on him as he continued his session of steady congested sniffing. I gave him an emotionless glance before turning back to the view in front of us, still watching him from the corner of my eye. I watched his head bob forward once, a sniff, and a second time, before he exhaled in a rather masculine way. I knew he had sneezed, but chose to ignore it. Keeping up the ‘angry girlfriend’ act I wiggled in my seat but stayed silent, although the poor thing being so miserable broke my heart.

“Heshieww! Sorr—” A small smile crossed his lips when I jerked forward in my seat, frightened by the sudden loud sneeze, I turned to face him instantly as the smile disappeared and returned to his lips be slightly parted, his nose scrunched. He blinked towards the ceiling, grasping onto the wheel with both hands before lifting one slightly to his face, searching for the sneeze, as he ventured slowly to the shoulder of the road I reached over and pushed his other hand off the wheel, grabbing it with my own. “Hachhhoo! Heecchieww! Hasshiew!” He held one hand against the side of my face as a shield from him, and although my vision to him was blocked by his hand, I could tell he was sneezing against his elbow by the muffled sounds he produced. He sniffed quickly before bringing both hands back to the wheel. “Sorry sorry sorry sorr-“ He spoke frantically before I kissed his cheek, that shut him up. “Sorry.” He said once more, shifting his eyes back and fourth from me to the road. “Excuse me.” I exhaled in a surprisingly furious tone, clearly still on a role with my angry girlfriend personality.

We pulled into the driveway of the cabin and he shut the jeep off, melting against his seat and dropping his neck to look at me. “Still mad?” That famous smile came at a really unfortunate time, making it nearly impossible to keep a neutral expression. “I wasn’t mad. You were mad.” This was true, he was the one to be angry with me, all I did was kiss him. “I was not mad,” He took one of my hands in his and ran his fingers around my hand. “But I don’t want to be ‘that couple’. The ones who are immature and don’t trust each other. I would never be concerned about you talking to another guy.” I raised one eye brow, thinking of the time we were walking through the halls at school and a guy whistled, causing Jordan to turn around before I grabbed ahold of him. “Okay, well, you know what I mean.” He clarified, knowing what I was smirking about. “I love you.” He dropped my hand and pulled my face towards his. “And I’m so sorry I upset you.” I smiled against his chest as he kissed the top of my head. When I looked up his eyes were shut, and the bags were more obvious from this angle. Although I was not as tired as I lead on in the restaurant, I knew he needed some time to just relax. “Let’s go cuddle.” I pushed my door open, grabbing the cabins key from the cup holder and running into the house. I was up in the bed before I heard him drag himself in through the front door.

He kicked his boots off at the door and I watched from the bed as he pulled himself up the stairs, dragging his feet along the wooden floors. I smiled as he stopped at the top of the stairs, an impending sneeze clear across his face. “HEEISHIEWWWW!” I pursed my lips together in attempts not to laugh at his over exaggerated sneeze, which he left uncovered as his upper body flew forward, causing him to fall against the wall with force. “God bless your soul…” I laughed as he recomposed himself and blushed through a smile. “When you gotta sneeze, you gotta sneeze.” He shrugged in the most adorable way possible. “You definitely had to sneeze I guess.” He nodded without making a noise, his back now turned to me as he had just pulled his sweater off. “have to sneeze….” He began before raising both hands and pushing his face into his elbow. Heennxxt! Nxxxt!” He was so unbelievably cute, he never left a stifle uncovered if he could control it, but would sneeze full force without even attempting to contain it.

He excused himself and climbed into bed beside me. “All done.” He smiled, rubbing his knuckles against his nose. “Not gonna sneeze on me?” I smiled, placing one hand on his chest, the other on his arm. “No promises.” He grinned before rolling over me to kiss my neck. He pulled down the straps of my tank top and kissed my collar bones, still hovering over me. My heart began to beat abnormally fast as he kept his eyes closed and ran his hands along my torso. He slowed down more and more, and by the time I was comfortable with the situation, I took note of the hushed snoring in my ear and turned my head to see his mouth open slightly, and his eyes shut. He was still on top of me, fast asleep. “How romantic.” I murmured to myself. I wiggled out from under him and pulled the blanket he had kicked off in his kissing session off the ground. I placed it over him and snuggled in against his chest.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we had done it. It happened. It was not at all what I expected or imagined. It was slow and close and, well. It was everything I dreamed about, with a hint of terror and discomfort. It all happened so fast, in the middle of the night we just kind of, silently agreed that it was the time to give that part of ourselves to each other. Now, his shirt against my skin felt unusually warm, but comforting. I felt as though I was still in a dream.

Finally deciding to deal with being awake, I pulled my head off the pillow as my eyes squeezed tight before opening while the sun was beaming against my face. I rolled over away from the light and peeked through one eye to see if Jordan was by my side. When he was not in my view of the room I glanced over my shoulder to see an empty bed. Grabbing my phone off the table I noticed it was barely 7am and wondered why Jordan was already out of bed. I let myself relax for a few moments before groaning obnoxiously with a morning stretch and rolling off the bed to go find where my boy had gone. I glanced over the railing along the hallway but did not see the face I was looking for. “Jordan?” I called, wondering whether he had gone out to get food and planned to be back before I awoke. I dragged my feet down the stairs and across the floor into the kitchen. Nothing had been moved from the evening before and there was no Jordan to be found.

After walking into the living room, a smile found its way across my face as I found myself observing a sleeping boy on the couch. Relief waved over me. “I didn’t think you were the kind of guy to hit it and quit it.” I giggled before making my way over to a topless Jordan. I took a seat beside his head and ran my fingers through his hair. “Good morning sleepy head.” He was right out like a light. “Hey, wake up and give me attention.” I tapped against his shoulder but had no response. My heart began to race. “Jordan that’s not funny, wake up.” I dropped against the floor and pulled his chin to see his face. His lips were a dark purple and his eyes dark and wet. I could not feel a thing besides the tears streaming down my face as I crawled across the floor, trying to regain my balance. Dropping the phone multiple times caused the anxiety to worsen and after dialling 911 it took me a moment to speak.

Thinking back to first aid training in elementary school, I held one hand above his mouth to feel for a breath. A sigh of release escaped me as his warm breath caressed my fingers. He was totally still, but peaceful. This is the calmest I had seen him through sleep since he had been sick. I waited by the couch for someone to show up, I had no idea how far a hospital was from our location but it seemed like I sat with his head in my lap for hours before anyone came to help. In a blur of fast talking paramedics and medical terms, he had been taken away, and I tried to hold back my tears throughout the ambulance ride.

My parents, and Jordan’s mother had been called and were on their way but I and never felt so alone as I waited in a dim lit while room for someone, anyone to come give me some peace of mind. I tried to occupy myself with math equations in my head as I kept a close eye on the clock, not allowing my eyes to close as the tears escaping my eyes seemed to be draining all the energy from my body.

1 hour and 12 minutes after sitting in an uncomfortable chair, and having my hopes crushed by medical professionals walking right past me, a tall women with hair tied back in a tight bun dressed in a white lab coat nodded at me to come meet her at the doorway between the waiting room and ICU wing. “Harmony James?” I nodded. “I’m Doctor Michelle Throws.” She extended a hand to me, I slowed my breathing and simply nodded, not to be rude, but I was hardly unable to get my own body to function. “Thank you for waiting so patiently, we do not always have-“ As happy as I was to be dealing with a compassionate doctor, or nurse, or whatever she said she was, I was beyond impatient. “Is he okay?” I blurted out, hardly able to take a breath before or after. “He is stable. We have no concerns from this point.” I exhaled a long breath of relief and smiled uncontrollably, just able to stop myself from wrapping my arms around the woman and thanking her repeatedly. “If you follow me down the hall, I would like to ask you a few questions. We have to check over a few things and then you will be able to see him.” A structured smile was clear across her lips but she looked as though she was not done telling me all I needed to know. “Oh, um, yes yeah, just, one minute.” I stuttered over my words before looking back to grab my things before realizing that I had left in such a rush, I never brought anything with me. I felt my phone against my leg in my pocket.

She offered me a drink once we were settled in a private room but I knew I was too unsteady to hold a cup and I was unable to tell whether I was thirsty or not so I declined with a silent shake of my head.

“Harmony,” my attention shot back to the stack of papers in between us as she spoke again. “You may not be able to answer all my questions, and that is alright, but I do ask that you give me us much information as you can.” I nodded frantically, twiddling my fingers around each other waiting for her to speak again. “First I know the paramedics had said you woke up and found him unconscious, but we just need to know the last time you were aware of him while he was conscious, and what he was doing.” A thump filled in my throat and was unable to be cleared. I blinked blankly at her hoping she would get the hint. “We were um, in bed..” I began, bobbing my head from side to side. “Just, you know.. and stuff.” She smiled slightly and nodded. I could feel my cheeks flushing pink but I continued, wanting t give her all the information I had. “I feel asleep with him next to me. When I woke up, he was down the stairs, on the couch. He moved sometime in the night. Or maybe the morning.” The more the spoke, the easier it was.

It was almost calming for me to be doing something other than sitting in silence worrying. “Thank you. Now, in the past few weeks, had Jordan been sick at all prior to this morning?” I tried to capture all the moments that I would truly label him as “sick” since we had met. “Just a little. He’s been fighting a cold since fall began. He said it was normal for him.” I grew concerned as she kept her eyes locked on me, waiting for me to add something. I shrugged quickly to which she nodded and dropped her attention to a chart in front of her. “Should I have sent him to the doctor? Is this-“ She cut me off by shaking her head. “No need for concern.” She repeated. I couldn’t help but be concerned.

A knock at the door and a women in scrubs pulled Dr. Throws away and I was left alone once more. Before rushing out, I was promised a short wait before she returned to bring me to see him. My heart ached when I was away from him, and although we were doors way from each other, I was unable to stop my heart from beating hard against my chest.

Hejxxnnt! Ugh.” I sighed when there was no blessing, or joke, or laugh from Jordan to follow my sneze. The silence killed me.

Ten minutes passed, twenty, thirty, thirty-seven.

“Harmony James?” These seemed to become some of the only words I was hearing that day. I turned to a new doctor in my blurry view. “Hello, Doctor Anthony Mitchell.” He extended his hand to me, and this time I was able to do the same. He closed the door but stayed in the entrance of the room for awhile. “Jordan is stable, he is not awake, and the medicine may take awhile to work its way out of his system.” He made his way around my chair and pulled the chair on wheels next to me, sitting at a personal distance. “Now we suspect the unconsciousness was due to a lack of oxygen, a side effect of his condition from a cold that you had reported to Dr. Throws. Now it is-“ “His condition?” I questioned, unaware of what exactly this had meant. “What.. What does that mean?” I fumbled to further an answer out of him as he gave me a confused look. “Jordan has a pre-existing conditioned caused by a complication with pneumonia as an infant. When a illness makes it’s way into his chest, his lungs are unable to get the air that is required to oxygenate his body. It would normally be controlled by taking an inhaler. The paramedics had found one underneath him on the couch.”

My heart sank. He knew, he knew about this and didn’t tell me. He went down to try and regain his breath and was unable to. He never woke me, or tried to get my help. I didn’t wake when he was struggling to breath. Was he scared? Was I have been able to prevent this? Why didn’t he want me to know? I realized I was sitting silently, the doctors eyes on me. “I can take you to see him now, if you are ready.” I nodded.

The doctor motioned me in the door and left me with a smile before gently closing it, leaving me to look at a motionless boy, hooked up to scary machines with calming steady beats. I made my way to the side of the bed and took his cold hand in mine. I dropped my head against his fingers, my tears soaking the bed. “I love you so much.” I sobbed against the sheets. I was not scared, nor concerned. I was hurt, and upset. The doctors had reassured me that he would be completely fine, but I couldn’t help but selfishly wonder why he never told me. Was it not serious to him? As I looked at his chest rising and falling, and the IV in his hand, I doubted that it was not a serious issue to him.

“Hejxxnt! Hiinxxt!” I ducked my head towards my lap trying to keep silent. I thought I felt his finger twitch beneath my hand, but I was sure it was just my hopes being raised. I rested my head against his arm and closed my eyes. A breath was forced out of me as I was sure I imaged a finger run along my shoulder blade. “Bless you sweetheart.”

Wow, I just caught myself up on this and I must say that it's absolutely wonderful! A work of art! I love sick Jordan soooooooooooooooooo much! I love this. *goesbacktoreread*

His eyes closed, he smiled weakly, running his thumb against my palm. “You’re a dick.” I muttered, climbing in against his side. He exhaled slowly, nodding with that stupid smirk on his face. “Don’t cry princess.” Within seconds, his ‘gown’ was wet. I ran my hand up and down his muscular arms. Not wanting to cry, I couldn’t stop the tears. My breath shuddered against his chest and his hand softly ran across my back. I watched him closely as he gazed over towards the monitors at his bedside and then back to me to pout at the tears running down my cheeks. “Hey, my organs are doing good right now, please don’t break my heart.” I sniffed back the final tears, not wanting to put any pressure on him. “Sorry.” He wiped the tears from beneath my eyes, of course, comforting me while he was the one admitted into the ICU.

We had been sitting in silence. Well, aside from the background hospital staff and patient murmurs outside the door, and the machines with their steady (thankfully) beeps. My parents and Jordan’s mother should be arriving shortly, I knew they would be speeding their way down the highway. Last I had spoke to my mother she was thrilled that I had gone to do something adventurous and that I was having fun. So the call from the hospital must have threw her for a loop.

I tilted my head up to see Jordan’s face looking relaxed, his lips were parted slightly as quick breaths escaped, his nose obviously congested. I slipped from under his arms and looked back once more before sliding out the door and closing it gently. I pulled my phone from my pocket and tapped my moms name, knowing my father would be driving I assumed she would answer. It only rang once.

“Harmony?” She sounded panicked.

“Hi mom. How are you?” I spoke with a smile on my face, hoping my cheerfulness would transfer to her.

“We are following Jordan’s mother sweetheart. Are you okay? How is Jordan?” She still sounded quite frantic, I exhaled calmly and glanced through the window on the door, Jordan’s back was turned to me.

“I’m absolutely fine. Jordan is doing good, they said there is nothing to worry about. He’s taking a nap. You didn’t need to come, but I’m glad you are.”

“Of course honey. We wanted to be there for you and Jordan. And with Jordan’s father away, someone should be there with his mother. Unfortunately his mother’s first time meeting us with be over her son in a hospital bed.”

I giggled, how typical of my dysfunctional family.

“I better go back in with Jordan. See you soon. I love you.”

I ended the call and slowly opened the door tip toeing around the side of the bed. Thinking I was being super stealthy, “Where were you?” Jordan’s voice made me jump. His eyes were still closed when I looked over to him, but he clearly was not asleep. “Sorry, I just made a phone call.” I took a seat in the uncomfortable hospital style chair. I took his hand in both of mine and smiled as he slowly opened his eyes. I could tell he just wanted to rest. “Can I ask you something serious?” I held my breath as I nodded, waiting for him to continue speaking. “How’s my hair, do I still look irresistible?” I blocked my face with both hands to shield myself from that smile I knew he would be sporting. I ran my hands up my face and down through my second day curls. “You look better than I do.” I sighed, my head now rested in my hands. “You look great.” His hand came to cup my chin before pressing his lips against my cheek.

Aside from the constant questions about how quiet I was, the room was silent while we waited for our parents to arrive. I perked my head up to a squeak from a stifled sneeze just in time to see an adorable pre-sneeze face being hidden behind his bare elbow. “Hechzieww!” He dropped his elbow and fell back against his pillows. “Bless you.” I smiled as he closed his eyes slowly. “Than- shit sorry.. heechieww!” I waited as he held both hands cupped slightly in front of his face. “Hechieeshh! Hashieww! Hee- Uhh.. No I’m good.” He laughed through a cough before rubbing his knuckles against his nose and sniffing deeply. I opened my mouth to tease him but stopped as he rolled his eyes and pulled the blanket up over his nose. “Heh-uhchew! Ehhhhchew! Hatcheew!” He flinched with each enunciated sneeze before tossing the blanket down towards his stomach and scratching at the bridge of his nose furiously.

“Jesus, you good?” I ran my hand up his bicep which was tense in frustration. “Damn cold.” He put a hand over mine on his arm and his eyes showed he was hoping I wouldn’t comment on the cause of this hospital trip. Of course, I did. “Yeah, damn cold. Why didn’t you tell me?” I pulled my hand from beneath his set both in my lap. “Tell you what?” I couldn’t tell whether he was genuinely curious if I had been told, or if he was going to play dumb. “Damnit Jordan stop. Why wouldn’t you tell me that this cold wasn’t just a cold, or that you needed to have an inhaler with you, or that you had a history of chest problems.” I sounded like a naggy girlfriend, but I wanted to get my point across that I was straight pissed. He simply shrugged. “I’m sorry, I uh - I don’t know.” His soft facial expression brought the stupid tears back into my eyes which I tried to hide by rubbing my sweater sleeve across my face. “Hey, Harm.” I peeked through two fingers up at the the smiling boy, and couldn’t help but burst into tears at the sight of him trying to comfort me, while sitting in a hospital bed. “I’m okay.” He flipped my hair over my shoulder and pulled my head in against his chest. “It’s all okay.”

The door creaked open which halted his lips from making their way to my neck as he turned to smile at his mother in the doorway. She looked worried before he stuck his tongue out at her. “Ruining the moment mom.” He commented before pressing his lips against mine once more. I pulled away and rolled off the bed to go hug his mother. “Damn kid, you’re giving me grey hairs.” She patted his back, which caused him to cough deeply, one hand over his chest. “The grey hairs aren’t from me.” He shrugged when the fit had finished. I waved down the hall as I saw my parents coming slowly down, probably giving Jordan some time with his mother alone. I snuck out through the door and ran down the hall into my fathers embrace. I turned back to look in on Jordan’s mother pushing his hair out of his face. She kissed his forehead and wiped tears away from her eyes. I pointed down the hall to the cafeteria and nodded for them to go ahead. “I’ll be there in a minute.” I shuffled back to Jordan’s room and went over to kiss his cheek. “I’m sure you two have some stuff to talk about, I will be back in a bit. I love you.” I kissed his once more and smiled at his mother before making my way to the door. “Harmony,” I turned back to the sound of his mothers voice. “Thank you.” I nodded and left the room. The second I was away from Jordan, I missed him. I placed my hand over my cheek that he had kissed and sighed, thinking of how lucky I was.

But no see this line-

“Hey, my organs are doing good right

now, please don’t break my heart.”

Broke me!!!! My heart is on the floor...

I love this!!!!

Archived