Sneeze Fetish Forum

souhya

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! Could Harmony please get sicker now - a worsening cough maybe and a fever!!!?

I agree with that, i prefer feverish harmony :3

And maybe from a jordan's pov would be amazing no? :DDDDDD

agh yes good suggestions ;)

Hesheww! “Ugh.” Haachoo!

I tried to keep myself quiet so I didn’t wake Harmony. She was so still beside me and looked so peaceful as she slept, well, she did when I could see her face before she rolled over away from me. I had a feeling she was hot because she had kicked the blankets off in her sleep. I sniffed to try and relieve the lingering itch in my nose, but the longer I sniffed trying to ignore it, the greater it built. I cupped both my hands around my mouth hoping it would quiet it down. Heecheww! Turns out cupping your hands around your mouth only amplifies the sound. Harmony wiggled around in her spot groaning but did not seem to wake up. I held my breath for 20 seconds before exhaling softly in relief that I did not wake her up.

At least I thought I had accomplished my mission until she peeked over her shoulder at me. “Bless you.” Her voice was almost non existent. I ran my hand up and down her arm while she rolled over and pressed her head against my side. “You know, you actually say ‘ah choo’ when you sneeze.” She said laying still with her eyes closed. Then she laughed slightly before beginning to cough. Her hands pulled up over her mouth but it couldn’t mask the familiar cracking noise that I had been experiencing. I rubbed her back and pressed my lips softly to the top of her head. “Okay?” I smiled when she finished coughing and glanced up at me. She nodded before pulling the blankets back over her. I helped adjust the blanket as a shiver rolled through her body. “Are you cold?” She had felt warm to me. “Freezing.” She looked towards the floor, avoiding eye contact with me.

After a 15 minute debate about a possible fever she lost by default during a coughing fit where she was unable to respond. I shot out of bed and down to the washroom near the kitchen to find a thermometer. I was happy no one was around when I grabbed it or they would be sure to come up and check on us to see if we were okay, and that would bother Harmony I was sure. “I’m fine Jordan.” She grumbled and crossed her arms, looking pissed off about the smile on my face, however it only came from the fact that she was so adorable. I popped a new top onto the ear thermometer and she looked horrified. “What is that?” She leaned away from me. “We have 5 kids living here.. you try using an old school thermometer on them.” She shrugged and I put the cold tip of the device into her ear. She pulled away almost instantly and I went to pull her back but noticed she was reaching to the tissue box.

Hee-nnxt! Nnxxnt!

She stifled two quick sneezes against her chest before I had the chance to pass her a tissue. She smacked it against her face and squeaked the final high pitched sneeze into the tissue. Hehshiew! She pulled out her inner NBA player while tossing the tissue into the trash can across the room and relaxed back into her position almost instantly. “Sorry.” She said calmly sniffling. “No problem.” I reset the thermometer and let it beep a few times before the rapid beeps began telling us it had a reading. I pulled it into my gaze as she stretched out trying to see it. “Congrats, your body is on fire inside.” I announced handing her the thermometer which read 101.4. “Well, and outside.” I winked going to return it to the bathroom.

When I returned to my room she had a fake smile spread across her face but I could see that she was not feeling too happy in reality. “What’s wrong?” I took a seat beside her and placed one hand on each shoulder. She whimpered slightly before bursting into tears. I pulled back for a second trying to evaluate the situation before I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms tight around her. “Whatever is wrong, it will be okay baby.” I kissed her cheek and then rubbed my mouth on my sweater’s hood to remove all the tears. She took deep breaths without being able to calm down but would stop crying for short intervals when she was coughing against the neck of my sweater. “Talk to me.” I ran my hands up and down her back and continuously hugged her trying to get her to speak. She inhaled sharply and I closed my eyes preparing to be sneezed on but instead she began spilling words in a raspy voice. “I’m sorry I’m crying and I don’t know how you can deal with me and I’m so sick and I made you so sick and you’re not even my boyfriend and you’re so nice to me and I don’t want you to think I’m disgusting and I think you never asked me to date you because I gross you out and I keep worrying that you are just pity liking me because you can’t find a good time to tell me I make you sick LITERALLY and I know you aren’t like that but what if you wanted to be and I don’t understand how you can just be so nice to me and I am just not what you need at all. Am I what you need at all?” She then exhaled and began to almost hyperventilate as I sat with my eyes wide trying to take in all she had just said in a short 10 seconds.

The female mind was becoming more and more confusing to me and I was not sure why it took her so long to bring this all up to me. It had never even crossed my mind until she was bawling her eyes out about it on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her once more and ran my fingers through her her hair as she wept/coughed against my shoulder. “Shhhhh.” I hushed trying to relax her although it only seemed to make her take scary fast breaths which I didn’t like the sound of either. “Baby.” I spoke softly pulling her away to look me in the eyes. “Don’t cry.” I wiped the tears from beneath her eyes and pulled out multiple tissues from the box to hand to her. She tidied her face up and then gave me an unintentional pout.

“Listen,” I began. “I’m going to be honest, I am not 100% sure what you just said all right there.” The first fake smile crossed her face again so I spoke up quickly. “But, I love you so much and you are worth everything in the world to me. I wouldn’t change a thing about this first month with you and I don’t ever want you to think that you are not making me happy because I am the happiest I have ever been.” She took quick but quiet breaths looking straight into my eyes. “This is not as romantic as I might have planned, but Harmony, I would love it if you would officially let me call you my girlfriend and be all mine.”

She was silent for a second, and I didn’t know what that meant. Then she smiled quickly, which I liked but she was not speaking so I didn’t know what that meant either. And then she broke into tears again, dropping her face in her hands, and I sure as hell did not know what that meant. “Oh god baby, I’m sorry.” I scratched my neck and watched her pull her head back up smiling. “I love you.” She laughed and strangled me with her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso. I was pretty sure that she was happy, and I think she was my girlfriend, but anything else that happened in the past 2 minutes was unclear to me. I shook my head and spoke against her neck. “You confuse me….”

Sorry there is not a ton of sickness stuff in here but I wanted to make another part from Jordan's POV cause you all seemed to like that, and I had to add in some of this lovey dovey stuff that came personally from the beginning of my relationship with my fiancé.

More ASAP please!!!! LOVE the fever, coughing and the increasing vulnerability of Harmony! And it all started with a text about a sore throat :0) :0) Your writing style is very effortless, the sentences flow into each other very well. Great stuff, would love to see more but particularly on THIS story! It's one of my favourite I've read on here! X

More ASAP please!!!! LOVE the fever, coughing and the increasing vulnerability of Harmony! And it all started with a text about a sore throat :0) :0) Your writing style is very effortless, the sentences flow into each other very well. Great stuff, would love to see more but particularly on THIS story! It's one of my favourite I've read on here! X

^^^I agree

A bit more from each of their POV s would be great! Other suggestions; Harmony's family could start to get worried at how sick she is when she returns home but be relieved at how well Jordan is taking care of her.......or Jordan could bring herd back disguising how ill he is himself to her patents now that she has got sicker. All just suggestions though!!! More please anyway!!!!

A bit more from each of their POV s would be great! Other suggestions; Harmony's family could start to get worried at how sick she is when she returns home but be relieved at how well Jordan is taking care of her.......or Jordan could bring herd back disguising how ill he is himself to her patents now that she has got sicker. All just suggestions though!!! More please anyway!!!!

Yes! Sick both if them but especially sick Harmony! Who a barely recovered Jordan tries to disguise his own illness in order to take care if and bring home safely......

Who a barely recovered Jordan tries to disguise his own illness in order to take care if and bring home safely......

This sounds good.

I hope you manage under all the preassure given by your readers here! It seems you've got many "do this" "do that" "this would be good" type of comments and I really hope we are not making you feel all exhausted or burn out or anything like that. The story is awesome. (:

“Harm?” Jordan called my name from the bedroom, I could hear in his voice that he had just woken up. I wanted to answer but the pain in my head and the swelling in my throat made that nearly impossible. “Baby?” He called alit louder after clearing his throat. I kicked my foot against the washroom too to let him know where I was. I head his feet hit the floor at he instantly hopped out of bed and threw the door open. “Uh, hey.” He smiled, seeing me on the washroom floor looking up at him. “You alright?” I nodded my head but knew I was unable to speak. He began to look around the bathroom and tidy up the mess we had created throughout the day. I was breathing frantically as a sneeze built in my nose but I stifled into my elbow at the last second. Hnnnjx! “Oh,” He jumped slightly and brought his attention back to me, laughing. Jordan always smirked when I would sneeze and told me multiple times throughout the day that he thought me sneezing was one of the cutest things I do. I found it funny because I thought the same about him. “Let’s get you up.” He grabbed ahold of my two hands and pulled me up against him. He frowned as he wrapped his arms around me. “Damn.” He released me from his grasp and took one hand to lead me back to the bed. “You’re burning up.” He was throwing my things back into my purse and grabbing his keys before I could even argue about leaving the warm bedroom.

He had dragged me down the stairs and wrapped two of his sweatshirts around me before zipping his jacket onto me and tossing me out the front door. When we were in the car I tried not to shiver as the heat was working it’s way on. “Sorry, should have started it before you got in. Shit. My bad.” He frowned and tapped his finger against the dashboard in frustration. “Want my sweater?” He was so sadly congested I had a hard time not giggling every time he spoke. “No I’m fine,” My voice was horrifying and with my raspiness and his stuffy nose we were quite the disgusting duo. He looked as though he was still about to remove his sweater for me. “Really, I’m good. You’ve taken super good care of me and—“

Nnnxx-chew!

His cheeks flushed red after failing to stifle a sneeze and he sniffed furiously resting his head on the steering wheel. “Sorry.” He muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. His eyes opened for a split second but snapped back shut as his hands cupped around his mouth.

Hasheeww!

This sneeze was much louder than his usual but he dropped his hands against his jeans and pouted. “Aw, you poor thing.” I ran my hand through his hair taking note of the bags under his eyes. “Sorry, again, continue.” He put the car into gear and made his way down their obnoxiously long driveway. I was not sure what we had been talking about anyway so I muttered a “I was finished talking anyways" and gazed at the window. For most of the ride I kept my eyes on Jordan, watching his eyes slowly open and close in exhaustion. “Do you want me to drive?” I offered as he was practically falling asleep at the wheel. “What?” He looked over, clearly unaware of what exactly was going on around us. “No I’m good.” He added quickly, he must've heard what I had said after all.

I sniffed quickly and pinched my nose, bobbing forward to stop a sneeze moments before it happened. “Bless you.” Jordan spoke quietly, keeping his eyes on the red light in front of us. “I didn’t sneeze.” I replied. He then brought his attention to me and the smile I had been missing during our drive returned to his face. “Well, bless you anyway.” I leaned over the console between us and pressed my lips against his cheek. “Ew don’t kiss me, you’re sick.” He joked crinkling his nose is pretend disgust. “Maybe you’ve should have acted like that when we first met and you wouldn’t be sick.” I shrugged, pulling away from him. “I wouldn’t be happy either.” He got all sentimental sometimes and I couldn’t help but turn away to hide my embarrassed smile.

When we pulled up to my house we both silently took note of my parents vehicles in the driveway. “Please don’t leave.” I pouted, my eyes gazing into his. He bit his lip and looked away from me. I placed my hand on top of his to regain his attention. “You just need some rest, I don’t want your parents thinking that I’m hanging around too much and not giving you time to get better.” He looked towards his feet as he spoke ignoring my eyes which were set on him. “Jordan.” I spoke quietly trying to innocently guilt him. “Okay.” He threw the drivers side door open and I didn’t even attempt to move because I knew he liked to open my door for me. I swung one foot out as he opened my door and he turned to the side to relieve an itch in his nose.

Hachhoo! Heh-nnnxtt!

I hopped out in the opposite direction he was turned to and sighed as he shivered between the uncovered sneezes. “Maybe you should go home and rest.” I decided after looking at his red eyes and nose. “Make up your mind woman..” He laughed once, before rubbing a tissue from his pocket under his irritated nose and slamming the door shut. “Let’s go.” He motioned me to walk in front of him and allow us into my house. I opened the door about to announce out presence but Jordan’s nose covered that for us. Heh-HESHEWW! My mom peeked her head out of the kitchen with a big smile on her face. “Bless you!” She spoke cheerfully before disappearing again. “Thank you.” Jordan spoke quietly, clearly embarrassed. Being the wonderful girlfriend I was, I grabbed his arm and pulled him up the stairs away from the awkwardness that comes with being sick around other people.

“Get to sleep.” He demanded pointing one finger towards the bed. “Okay okay.” I rolled my eyes and began to peel off a few of the 20 layers Jordan had stuffed me in. “But first,” I made my way into my washroom and dug through the medicine cabinet. “Here.” I handed him a small bottle of pills and a bottle of water he had been drinking sometime before. “Trying to drug and take advantage of me?” He winked, trying to be funny. “You don’t have to drug me for that.” Oh, now I understood, he was trying to be funny to mask the fact that he was being stubborn and unwilling to take the medicine. “Please, just take two.” I sat on the bed and pulled my thick socks off. “It’s just to relieve sneezing and congestion. I can barely understand what you’re saying.” He sighed and popped two of the pills into his mouth, swallowing with one gulp of water and collapsing onto the bed.

I began to fall asleep against his chest but was unable to relax to the sound of his cracking breath. I wanted to mention it to him but I knew it would only annoy him, plus I didn’t want to wake him up because his stuffed up sniffs were turning into congested, adorable snores as he was half-way between consciousness and a deep sleep. I ran my hand up and down his arm and cuddled against him, treasuring the moments I got to spend with him.

Sorry for the late update & lack of responses.

Had a sick sick baby last week, and of course he comes first.

& then I was sick, which turned out to not be exactly what we thought it was. Exciting, unexpected & shocking news!

& then I was sick, which turned out to not be exactly what we thought it was. Exciting, unexpected & shocking news!

ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This was amazing as always :) Hope your baby is feeling better!

Archived