Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chanel Does Drabbles (various Fandoms And Original) Updated January 31

Chanel_no5

21 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

There was a pause, during which Jane’s wet sniffling became very apparent.

“It’s allergies, isn’t it?”

“Maura!”

“Sorry.”

Haha! I love the way you write these two. Especially Maura objecting to zombies and somehow leveraging a Meryl Streep movie out of Jane's sneezing.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Rizolli and Isles is spot on! :)  I didn't ship book Maura and Jane either, but they made it rather difficult to do so.  The TV version, not so much. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Thank you guys! :D Here we go, two new ones.

Prompt: Sleep
Fandom: Big Love
Note: Made the mistake of watching the show again. It's so addictive, I'm going to pull another all-nighter, I think.

“Barb? Are you awake?” Margene whispered as she padded across the floor of the first wife’s bedroom.

“No,” Barb groaned.

“Good,” Margene said . “Can I sleep with you? I woke up and the house is so empty with the kids away, and the thunder is making me uneasy, and…”

Instead of replying, Barb rolled over to make room in bed, hoping Margene would shut up and let her go back to sleep. The younger woman climbed into bed and immediately hogged all the blankets. Barb snatched them back. Margene relented and wormed closer to her instead.

“How’s your cold?”

“By cold is doing fide. I’b dot doing so well, though,” Barb replied, turned her head and let out a congested, half-stifled sneeze into the pillow. “HeeiktSSHhggh! Ugh.”

“You know what’s good for colds?”

“Yes. Sleep!” Barb snapped.

“Whoa, okay, sorry. Goodnight.”

Prompt: Apology
Fandom: Criminal Minds (set season 8, episode 1)
Note: Exactly 100 words! Wohoo! Go me!

“Erin. You’re here late.”

“I wanted to catch you when you came back. I wanted to apologise.”

“We’ve been over this already.”

“I know, but I-aIISSCHoo!”

Alex bit her lip, trying not to laugh as her boss straightened up, looking surprised and embarrassed by this unexpected interruption.

“I’m sorry. It snuck up on me.”

“Yeah, I remember. It’s not the first time you’ve sneezed on me.”

“Did I?”

Alex nodded, and in spite of her efforts couldn’t keep a straight face when Strauss’s cheeks turned red.

“Well, guess I have another thing to apologise for, then,” the section chief mumbled..

• 1 month later...

Prompt: Denial
Fandom: Criminal Minds
Note: This is the first text I have written since June 18. I’ve only polished already written text after that. So this particular piece, while not the slightest bit original or elaborate, feels very important to me. On June 24 I actually thought I'd never produce anything ever again. So yeah...

”AeSSH! AiiSSHH! AaIISSCHHEW!”

The three rapid sneezes tumbled out of her itchy nose and into a hastily raised sleeve.

”Bless you. Again,” JJ said and looked up from her computer. ”You’ve been sneezing a lot today, Alex, are you okay?”

Blake sniffed, which did very little to help matters, and rubbed her nose.

”I’m not sure. I don’t feel sick, but my nose just won’t stop tickling. HeeIIISCHHiew!”

”Allergies? The pollen count is supposed to be pretty high.”

”I’m not allergic to p-pohhh…poOhhAASSCHHEW! Pollen,” she replied, highly unconvincingly, and wiped the screen of her computer with her already assaulted sleeve. ”This is disgusting,” she muttered to herself and sniffed thickly.

JJ tilted her head to the side and grinned.

”Naah, I think that’s allergies.”

”I don’t have allergies,” Blake snapped.

”Actually, pollen allergies can develop at any point in life,” Reid informed her. ”Are your eyes itching?”

Blake interrupted herself in the middle of rubbing her eyes, and glared at him.

”Really, Spencer? What gave me away?”

Reid closed his mouth, sensing this was not the right moment to poke the linguist.

”Holy shit Alex, you’re not taking anything for those allergies are you?” Rossi said as he walked in. JJ giggled as she watched Alex deflate.

”I’m not allerSSHHOOO! Allergic.”

”Okay. You never sneeze, but today you’ve sneezed six times just in the past two minutes, you can barely stop rubbing your eyes and the pollen count is off the charts. Trust me, you’re allergic.”

”You just got here, you have no idea how many times I’ve sneezed. MptSCHew! NgtSSHh! HepTSCHHiew! Ugh, oh God.”

”Nine times, and yes, I do know, I’ve been in Hotch’s office.”

Blake leaned back and closed her itchy, runny eyes.

”Not allergic,” she muttered under her breath, almost as if giving herself an order. One that her immune system immediately chose not to obey, because it was like her - not eager to play by the rules.

Prompt: Alone
Fandom: Independence Day 2: Resurgence
Note: As far as I remember they never mentioned her first name, but I thought Louise was as good as any. Besides I recently watched Thelma and Louise, so…

Spoilers below.

I mean, kind of.

Not that it really matters.

Who really thought a disaster movie would end while still having a  

female president anyway?

President Louise Lanford raised her head, staring at the bright, greenish light of the invading aliens. It was alluring, inviting, everything their spaceships and monstrous visitors weren’t. It seemed the light itself was alive, speaking to her in wordless riddles. It wanted permission. It actually wanted her blessing to take over the world she was supposed to have a responsibility for.

One Queen to another.

She was almost decieved by it when the light set off something buried deep within her ancient European roots, a code lodged into the very genes of humanity, possibly put there for this very reason. To wake her. And it did.

HaayIISSHHHew!”

The creature stared at her, the one human of this group still left alive, if only for mere seconds. President Lanford was grateful for this last opportunity to take a stand. She stared into the eyes of the harvester and said:

No. You are screwing with the wrong species. We will never give in.”

Death was the only possible outcome of defying this enemy face to face, but she still had faith that somewhere, somebody was working on a plan to defeat them once and for all. And that was greater than presidency and leadership; that was being part of humanity.

So she raised her head even higher, and smiled, as she walked towards death.

“In the end, we will all wake up, and we will prevail.”

Oh my gosh... I actually really want to see ID: 2 just because of this drabble. Of course it won't be as good as your work but, still, that spirit! That fire! That, 'Screw you alien, I'm going out with my head held high AND YOU SUCK WE DON'T' attitude. Defiant would have been a better summary but, aaaanyway, wowie this was good. Also you're making me like Alex even more than I did already, because...

9 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

”I’m not allerSSHHOOO! Allergic.”

Can I just? Wrap her up? And take her home? That was all kinds of dang cute, okay? Absolutey lovely drabbles!

”Not allergic,” she muttered under her breath, almost as if giving herself an order.

Oh man, I loved that line. Her steadfast denial despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary is so very delicious... as are her itchy-sounding and numerous sneezes.

This is wonderful, Blake is adorable with her defiance!

Just now, Grey on a Sunday said:

Oh my gosh... I actually really want to see ID: 2 just because of this drabble.

Hey, really, don’t waste your money on it. I wanted to like the movie so much, because I loved the first one and I was thrilled to see Sela Ward playing president. But the story was incoherent, the characters weren’t very sympathetic or interesting… Lanford was quite defiant though, she definitely didn’t back away. They could have made much more out of her character.

Just now, Grey on a Sunday said:

Can I just? Wrap her up? And take her home? That was all kinds of dang cute, okay? Absolutey lovely drabbles!

Hmmm, okay, you can have her for a while. :P A little while. Haha, thank you so much! :D

Just now, AnonyMeows said:

”Not allergic,” she muttered under her breath, almost as if giving herself an order.

Oh man, I loved that line. Her steadfast denial despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary is so very delicious... as are her itchy-sounding and numerous sneezes.

Haha, thank you! ^_^ She would definitely deny anything that could be viewed as a weakness, she'd be hell-bent on mind over matter. :P Sorry Blake, not gonna work in my universe. 

Just now, Sneezingnonstop said:

This is wonderful, Blake is adorable with her defiance!

Thank you so much! :D

These are so good!!! I can just feel the itchiness in the allergy drabbles! Love it! :heart:

On 2016-07-07 at 1:25 AM, greetingsfromboston said:

These are so good!!! I can just feel the itchiness in the allergy drabbles! Love it! :heart:

Awww, thank you so much!! :heart:

Prompt: Medicine
Note: I’m sorry. I swear I’ll play with some other character/fandom tomorrow, already. But I’ve been writing/finishing various sickfics, about characters I’m not into, for others all day and I needed to overdose on something that I like before going to bed. :shy::lol:

See it as a sequel to above drabble for “Denial”. :whistle:

It had been going on for two days straight now. Two miserable, itchy, sneeze-filled days that Blake had insisted that she did not have allergies. Her eyes felt like they did that time she accidentally touched them while cutting chilli peppers. But that was probably just something getting to her contacts. The back of her throat was dry and prickly - not sore the way it felt with a cold, but prickly. That was surely due to dry air. Her nose, on the other hand, was sore. Sore from all the sneezing. It seemed she was either sneezing or wanting to sneeze. There really was no relief. But allergic? No, it wasn’t allergies. She wasn’t sure what it was, but it was definitely not allergies. Probably dry air wrecking havoc with her. Nothing else was going on. If she just gathered all her willpower she would be able to ignore this until it went away of its own. It sounded like a good plan. Unfortunately, her body was not cooperating.

It was only ten in the morning and she must have sneezed hundreds of times already. Thankfully it had calmed down since she first got up - she had spent at least ten, maybe as much as fifteen, minutes right after waking up in a constant sneezing fit. And that meant constant. One sneeze followed upon another in a breathless display of lack of control until she was exhausted and furious. So compared to those fifteen minutes of absolute hell, she was doing fine now. Perfectly fine.

AeeSHHH! AeSSHH! HaAASSCHHoo! Oh my G-owtSSCHew! AiiiSSHH! HaaaeeSSCHHHEW! AaaaerrrSCHHHoo!”

Just a little tickly. No big deal. She reached for the box of tissues she had brought. She had only opened it when she got to work, and it was already half empty. She took out two fresh tissues and pressed them against her burning nose.

“We have a case,” Hotch said. “Blake, you either take some antihistamines or you stay here in DC. You can’t work a case in your condition.”

“I’b fide,” she sniffled.

“No, you‘re not,” Hotch deadpanned, knowing this was the only action that would work on her. If it was presented to her as an order, she might accept it. Otherwise, not a chance. He kept looking at the miserable agent who struggled to hold back the next fit of sneezes. At first it looked like she would succeed, but then she hurried to get the tissues back up to her face and hide a messy failed stifle before practically dissolving in a shuddering allergic fit. Once she could draw some oxygen back into her exhausted lungs, Hotch spoke again:

“Blake, I’m not judging your strength of character. But you can’t go two minutes without sneezing and as your boss, I’m not letting you out on the field, carrying a gun, in that condition. And that’s final.”

Blake looked down at her desk like a scolded child. Hotch put a chart of allergy meds in front of her.

“I’m not allergic,” Blake said, meaning for it to sound defiant but to her horror she realised it only sounded feeble. Tears ran in a constant trickle down her face, dripping onto her blouse. Her nose, even though she wiped at it and sniffled almost non-stop, streamed with clear and watery liquid. Everything leaked and everything itched so badly she wanted to scream. A tiny voice within begged her to take reason. It wasn’t the end of the world to admit having allergies. It couldn't be half as embarrassing as what was happening right now either way.

“It’s your choice. If you take the medicine and you feel better in half an hour, you can come. If not, take a sick day and go home.”

Blake relented and took a pill. It wasn’t so much the prospect of being sent home anymore, now it was the infernal tickling that made the decision for her. Anything that could bring her some relief, however short-lived, had to be tried. Even if that meant admitting to something that she didn’t, you know, actually suffer from.

• 3 weeks later...

Prompt: rain
Note: Before you throw those rotten tomatoes on me for my utter inability to stop writing Alex, have some Emily. ;)

Emily Prentiss pinched her nose to distract herself from the constant burning within, but it didn’t do much to help.

UerrgSSCHtt!”

Rossi glanced at her and chuckled.

“Salud. I think. Unless you weren’t sneezing but trying to choke yourself, in that case; don’t do that.”

Emily groaned. She was in no mood for Rossi’s calm, quiet humour right now, and she waited for him to say something else on the topic, but he didn’t. He merely glanced up at the overcast sky.

“Looks like it’s going to rain."

“Oh thank God,” Emily muttered and rubbed her nose to hold back the itchy sneeze that was building, but she had to give in and cup her hands in front of her face and let out a throaty, spraying sneeze: “AeekkTSSHHooo!”

This time Rossi didn't bother blessing her. He looked at her strangely.

“Why would you wish for rain when spring warmth has finally arrived to DC?”

“Because it grounds the pollen,” she replied, sounding more patient than she felt.

“Oh, right. I forgot about your allergies.”

“I wish I could.”

“Well, enjoy that rain, then,” Rossi said and made a gesture towards the sky, from which big drops just began to fall. Emily closed her eyes and mumbled something in gratitude. Then she had to sneeze again. It seemed her poor nose was not easily convinced the danger was over for now.

Prompt: scent
Note: You know the scene where JJ get flowers delivered to the job, in season 8? Yeah. That was a wasted opportunity.

"Guess what just came to the reception desk, for an agent Jennifer Jareau?" Garcia said as she put down a huge bouquet of expensive and very, very allergy-inducing flowers in front of her colleagues.

"From who?" JJ asked, sounding genuinely puzzled. She had every reason to be; nobody would send her lilies. Everyone knew she was terribly allergic to these flowers. There were few things that could get through her shield and tough attitude, but lilies got to her every time. Garcia knew it too, but she must have forgotten in the heat of the moment; this was a romantic gesture and Garcia would melt before all things romance-related every time, forgetting everything else.

Before Garcia could answer, JJ had pinched her nose and turned away from the lush flower bouquet and its overwhelmingly strong scent, trying to fight back a surprised allergy sneeze, or a whole fit of them. It would normally take some time before the reaction reached this stage, but these flowers seemed to have an even stronger scent than usual. Maybe their pollen was even more potent as well, JJ didn't know for sure. What she did know was that she desperately had to sneeze, and only a moment later she did just that.

"Nngtth! Nktthh! NktSCHh! NktSCHHghh!"

"Jayje?" Garcia said, sounding concerned. "You okay?"

"Allergic," JJ sniffed. "AaIISSCHHew!"

"Whoa. I take it they're not from Will, then, unless you guys had a fight and he's trying to get back at you."

JJ shook her head and recoiled with both hands cupped over her streaming, itchy nose. Garcia took the flowers and began to turn around to dispose of them. Reid snatched the card from the bouquet before she left, and paled when he opened it.

"Zugswang," he read out loud.

"HAIIISSSCHiew!" JJ replied.

Prompt: Frustration
Note: Okay, go for it with those tomatoes. I can't help it. I had this sudden Blake-with-a-cold urge.

Normally, Alex's colds proceeded to become bronchitis. This one had taken the opposite route and had developed into a sinus infection. She could live with the pain and the sensation of heaviness behind her cheekbones and eyes, she could deal with the congestion and the constant need to blow her nose. It was annoying and unpleasant, but she could handle it. If it wasn't for that maddening urge to sneeze that backed off as soon as her breath began to hitch in an attempt to satisfy said urge. She felt like she was constantly on the verge of a tickly and likely both painful and messy sneeze, but nothing happened.

Nothing happened, other than that she gasped for air and looked like a complete idiot while waiting in vain for the sneeze to finally make its grand escape.

Nothing happened, other than that the entire team fell silent and watched her struggle with her shy sneeze until it was clear it still bailed on her, and she had to tell them it was yet another false alarm. So far Reid had suggested she'd get hold of something called Chhinkni, which from his explanation sounded like sneezing powder on stereoids, Morgan had - less seriously - offered to get the pepper from the lunch room, and JJ instructed her to look at the light. Only Hotch and Rossi held their peace.

At the moment, this torturous almost-sneeze had been distracting her for several minutes, bringing her all the way to a sharp inhale which then turned into nothing but a frustrated exhale a second or two later. After three or four of these false starts, Hotch gave her a reluctantly amused glance and said;

"Just sneeze and get it over with."

"Oh God, I'b trying to!" she whimpered. "Hahhh.... hahhhh... Ah-!"

The urge backed off again and she sniffled miserably, shaking her head. The word frustration had just gotten a whole new meaning to the linguist.

• 4 weeks later...

Prompt: Nature
Fandom: Waterworld (Helen)
Note: Oh, what the hell... I saw the movie yesterday. The full-length that actually makes some sense. Anyway. She's beautiful and it would be interesting if someone has never, ever, encountered nature before, and, well... *hangs head* I'm a terrible person. :yay:

“EeISSHHoo! HeeIIISSHHH!”

Helen sneezed so violently she tripped and nearly fell over. Enola giggled.

“Again?” she said, watching as Helen’s nose twitched. “You’ve been sneezing almost all the time since we got to Dryland.”

“I know, Enola,” Helen said and rubbed the heel of her hand against her constantly itchy nose. “I don’t know what’s the matter.” She sniffed and immediately doubled over with a whole fit of sneezes. “EeeSSHHOo! AIISSHHHOo! HahISSSHH! Issschew! Hehhh… auIIISSHHHOO!”

She fell rather than sat down on the trunk of a tree, buried her face in both hands and groaned.

“If you had a cold someone else would have gotten it too by now,” Enola pointed out.

“Yeah,” Helen agreed. “And who would I have gotten it from? We haven’t seen other people for months.” She shook her head as her breath began to hitch again. “HupTSSHHuh! MptSSHHh!”

“It always gets worse when we go up the hill,” Enola said and squinted at the sun. “When we’re around the grass and trees. Do you think that’s what’s making you sneeze?”

Helen shrugged and rubbed her nose against her wrist.

“How could that make me sneeze?”

Enola grinned.

“I saw it in one of those magazines he brought back last time. It’s called all-er-gee. Many of the Ancients had it. Maybe that’s why they got rid of land.”

“I guess we’ll never know for sure,” Helen said, doubled over and sneezed again. “But I’m rather here than drifting on the water anyway.”

Enola nodded.

“Me too.” She looked at Helen with another one of her sunny grins. “It makes you snore, though.”

Helen ruffled the kid’s hair affectionately.

“Yeah? Maybe if you went to sleep when I told you to, you wouldn’t be awake to hear me.”

“Oops.”

Oops is right.” She stood, brushed some dirt off her clothes and then held out one hand to the girl. “Come on, let’s go back to the beach.”

Enola took her hand, glanced up at her and noticed the look on her face.

“Bless you,” she said quickly.

HeIISSHHH! Thank you.”

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! :)

Okay, so for my next trick, I'm... uh... don't blame me, the show is addictive. And I at least tried to branch out a little with the second one, so... :lol:

Prompt: Collapse
Note: Poor, sweet Margene, always trying so hard, always making things worse. Poor Barb, always stuck with her. ^_^

“Look, I did it all by myself!” Margene gushed, tugging at Barb’s arm. “Look!”

Barb bit her lip.

“What do you think?”

Barb’s teeth sank deeper into her lip.

“Barb?”

Barb forced her jaws to relax.

“It’s… it’s… wow, it’s… something else. You don’t think it looks a bit… unstable?”

Margene took a step back and stared at the homemade shelf where she had stocked all the spices.

“It looks fine to me.”

Barb reached out and touched it. It wasn’t a punch, it was a light poke, but that was all it took for the entire construction to collapse and all of the spices to fall down onto the counter, where several of the glass cans shattered. Unfortunately, one of those was the finely grounded white pepper, and the content rose in a billowing cloud. Barb quickly took a step back, but not quick enough - some of the dust-like pepper found its way into her nose where it started to burn and tingle.

Margene’s face displayed a mixture of horror and regret.

“Oh my God Barb… are you okay? I’m sorry, I really thought…”

Barb merely waved one hand in Margene’s direction - it was inconclusive if the gesture meant ‘don’t worry’, ‘shut up’ or ‘stay away’, or all of the above - as she clasped the other hand over her mouth and nose in a desperate and futile attempt to hold back what was coming.

“AaeeSSSHHH! Huhhh… aaaIIISSSCH-SCHEW!”

She glared at Margene with burning and watery eyes. Margene tried to smile.

“Bless you?”

Barb removed her hand from her face, wiped it at her skirt and shook her head.

“Just clean up this mess.”

Prompt: Soup
Note: I don’t like Nicki, but sometimes I do feel sorry for her.

“Are you napping in the middle of the afternoon when there’s so much to do?” Barb called out, grabbed the remote control and muted the TV shop people mid-gush. “Nicki! Nicki!”

The younger woman groaned and turned away from her sister wife, pulling the cushion down over her head. Barb rolled her eyes and stepped forward to snatch the cushion away from her when Nicki’s entire body convulsed with a harsh, chesty sneeze.

“HaauuSSCHH!”

It hurt her throat and sinuses, and Nicki groaned again as she curled into a ball. She could play miserable when she wanted to, but this time she honestly felt it. Everything hurt. She felt weak and dizzy and it had only gotten worse since this morning.

Instead of snatching the cushion away from her, Barb sat down next to her and felt her forehead. She winced.

“Heavens Nicki, you’re burning up!”

“I’m fine, just tired. Just give me a minute and I’ll go pick up the kids from school,” Nicki replied hoarsely and coughed.

“You’re not going anywhere but to bed,” Barb replied firmly.

“I said I’m fine!” Nicki snapped and then promptly began to cry, a clear sign that she had emptied her last power reserves. Barb sighed, but not impatiently, and gently caressed Nicki’s back.

“No, you’re not, and I don’t want to argue. Margene can pick up the kids and I’ll tell her to take Wayne and Raymond over to her house so you can rest. Come on, let’s get you to bed.”

“It’s my night, Barb,” Nicki sobbed as she stood up.

“You’ll get one of mine next week, okay?”

Nicki nodded reluctantly and coughed again, until she was almost out of breath.

“I’ll make you some tea.”

“I’d like some chicken soup,” Nicki said, trying to sound as feeble as possible, which given her condition wasn’t hard at all.

“Don’t push it,” Barb replied automatically, took another look at the other woman’s miserable appearance, and relented. “Fine. If you go upstairs now, I’ll make you chicken soup.”

“With croutons?”

Go!”

***Disclaimer**

I don't know if anyone puts croutons in chicken soup - I've never actually had chicken soup so I wouldn't know - but clearly Nicki does. :lol:

I have never watched Big Love, but I always enjoy your fics based on the show. You must capture the personalities of the characters very well. :) 

As to croutons in chicken soup, why not? Some people like Goldfish. 

On 2016-09-17 at 4:36 AM, Seeking Clarity + Wisdom said:

I have never watched Big Love, but I always enjoy your fics based on the show. You must capture the personalities of the characters very well. :) 

As to croutons in chicken soup, why not? Some people like Goldfish. 

Thank you! ^_^ I really recommend the show, it's better than it should deserve to be. :lol: 

For a moment I thought of actual goldfish there and panicked a little, then I realised what you meant! :lmfao: Carry onnnnnn.... :P

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so my decision to take a few days' break from the forum to focus on my non-fetish writing backfired as I very obviously can’t write anything that doesn’t include sneezing at the moment. I am insatiable. So, here I am again, I guess. :rolleyes:

Prompt: Platonic
Note: @Indescribable  I was inspired by yours. :) Also, I totally made up the numbers; I have no idea what the chances are. Reid would probably know, Chanel does not.

Normally the Bureau didn’t like it when two agents of the opposite sex roomed together, but the anti-fraternisation rules had lightened up over the past few years. This, along with the fact that there simply weren’t enough hotel rooms in the entire city to ensure one each, lead to the two most private agents on the team to share a room.

“Okay, which is it?” Blake said once the door had closed behind them. Reid gave her a watery-eyed glance.

“Which is what?” he asked in an oddly strained and thick voice. He tried to look like he had no idea what she meant, but even as he did he knew he wouldn’t be able to fool her. Blake saw right through him in a way that wasn’t even profiler-level, it was more like mother-level.

“Is it allergies or a cold? I know it’s either, because you’ve been sniffling and sneezing all day.”

“I’ve only sneezed five times over the course of the day, that‘s hardly ‘all day’,” Reid objected, but he avoided eye contact.

“It is if you take into account that the person doing it normally doesn’t sneeze at all.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking abouthhh…” he just had enough time to turn away before a tickly double overtook him. “HgnnXTH! HuhtSSHHuh!”

When he opened his eyes again Blake had crossed her arms and wore a look that was both sympathetic and stern at once.

“Don’t argue with me Spencer,” she warned. “You may be the genius, but I’m not stupid.”

“Fide, I think it’s a cold.”

“I think so too. Are you sure you should be out on the field?”

“I’ll be okay, it’s not that bad yet. I just hope I won’t pass it on, although I’m afraid you have an 80 % risk of catching it if we sleep in the same room, especially when I’m still in the early stages of it, as it‘s more contagious then.”

Blake momentarily closed her eyes, shaking her head a little.

“Let’s take one casualty at the time, shall we?”

“HuhngtSSHhhuh!”

“Bless you. Why don’t you take a shower and I’ll go and see if I can find some tea for you?”

“Coffee.”

“Tea.”

“Coffee.”

“It’s eleven pm, if you drink coffee now you’re going to be up all night, and if you’re up all night, so will I. Tea it is.”

He sighed and muttered something under his breath as he decided to do as she said and headed for the bathroom. Blake’s lips twitched.

“I heard that.”

Reid didn’t reply, but she hadn’t expected him to. The words had been “yes, mom.”

Prompt: Sunset
Note: This particular allergy is my head canon for her. I’m afraid we simply have to live with that. As does poor Blake. :D Wait. Not that emoticon. This one. :mellow: 

Blake hated looking through people’s stuff - she did it without batting an eyelash when the job forced her to, but she always hated doing it - and it was even worse when it was stuff belonging to a kid or a teenager that had gone missing. She remembered how important and private her own childhood treasures and secrets had been and how mortified she would have been if anyone went through it.

Not that this girl seemed to have any secrets to be embarrassed about, but still. She was just about to tell Morgan there wasn’t anything here when she spotted a box on one of the shelves, hidden behind a bunch of model ponies. She took it out and got a faceful of dust along with it. She ducked her face into her sleeve and sneezed.

“AiiSSHHew! HaheeeSSHHHew!”

She turned back, but the tickle was persistent and she once more had to get her arm up in front of her face to cover another sneeze.

“HEH-tSShho!”

She sniffed and called out; “Morgan, come and taahhhaaeeSSHHHhew! Ugh, really, she muttered under her breath before continuing; “Take a look at this.”

Morgan came inside and took the box from her, but at first he didn’t look at it. He looked at her, and he seemed both amused and a bit concerned.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, the shelf was dusty, that‘s all,” Blake replied breathlessly and blinked away tears, looking like she almost recovered for a moment, and then the urge to sneeze hit her again. Viciously.

AAAEESSSCHHHoo! Argh!”

“Finished yet?” Morgan teased her as he carefully opened the box. Blake sniffled and shook her head. Her nose itched like crazy and it didn‘t feel like it was going to stop anytime soon. It was weird, dust never got to her like this. She might sneeze once or twice if she got it right up her nose, but this was starting to feel more like the beginning of an allergy fit. An itchy, tickly, miserable allergy fit.

“Not y-yehhh…. YiEESCHHHEW! Yet. Ugh, excuse me.”

Meanwhile Morgan had taken a look at the items in the box and chuckled a little.

“Is this why you’re sneezing? Meet Sunset,” he said and held up a framed photo of a big reddish-brown horse, along with a thick braid made from coarse red hair. “Or rather a piece of Sunset’s tail. Or mane, I don‘t know which.”

Upon hearing these news, Blake backed away several steps with her wrist pressed against her nose. Morgan raised his eyebrows.

“Seriously? Wow, your horse allergies are insane, aren’t they?”

She nodded, pure horror visible in her watering eyes. She still had to sneeze, and this was just from the hair, there wasn’t even a horse attached to it. Yes, insane was probably the perfect word to describe it.

“Okay, get out of here and get some fresh air, I’ll wrap this up,” Morgan said and Blake disappeared - still sneezing - before he had even finished the sentence, which only further convinced him how bad it was.

Fandom: CSI: New York
Prompt: Sick day
Note: I have a type, okay!? :lol:  

Jo Danville was not going to admit that she was coming down with a cold. As far as she was concerned, she did not even get colds. Ever.

The only problem with this approach was that she sneezed a lot more than usual today, and had no valid excuse for it.

“HattSSHHew! Ehh… heektSSHHih!”

“What are you doing at work?” Mac asked just as she wiped her runny nose with a tissue. Damnit, he couldn’t have waited thirty seconds to arrive?

“Working,” she clipped.

“Not with a cold, you aren’t. Take a sick day.”

“I don’t have a colDJISSHEW!”

Mac had, at the very last moment, managed to step right out of spray range of this massively wet sneeze, and shook his head.

“Either you take a sick day, or everyone here will have to. Go home, Jo.”

Jo sighed. She would argue if she thought she’d be able to hold back the rest of the tickly sneezes that loomed in the back of her nose, but she started to have serious doubts regarding her ability to do so. And so she grabbed the opportunity to save face.

“Okay, see you tomorrow.”

“I think that’s an overly ambitious thought, but if that makes you feel better, sure,” Mac said as Jo grabbed her coat and purse and left.

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

“Coffee.”

“Tea.”

“Coffee.”

“It’s eleven pm, if you drink coffee now you’re going to be up all night, and if you’re up all night, so will I. Tea it is.”

He sighed and muttered something under his breath as he decided to do as she said and headed for the bathroom. Blake’s lips twitched.

“I heard that.”

Reid didn’t reply, but she hadn’t expected him to. The words had been “yes, mom.”

This part had me laughing out loud :lol: Your writing is perfection, Chanel! 

On 2016-10-05 at 1:34 AM, Indescribable said:

This part had me laughing out loud :lol: Your writing is perfection, Chanel! 

Hahah, awww, thank you! :heart:

Fandom: The Nanny (CC as the sneezer)
Prompt: Flowers
Note: Exactly 100 words! Go me! :P

“Oh, I‘m terribly allergic to…” CC Babcock pointed to the elaborate flower arrangement. “That.”

“Allergic to beauty, yes, that explains a lot,” Niles replied.

“Allergic to flowers,” CC clarified, wanting nothing more than delivering a harsh insult back at the butler, but was interrupted by a violent sneeze.

“AaaIIISSCCHHuuuh!”

Niles, who was in the path of the spray, blinked.

“I feel compelled to inform you, Ms Babcock, that I have already showered today, and the next time you feel the urge to imitate the rain, please do so on the flowers and I won’t have to water them that day.”

Prompt: Nightmare
Note: Continuation from the Platonic drabble.

Reid groaned, tossing and turning, as someone shook him awake from the terrifying place where his sleeping mind currently resided.

”Spencer,” a sleep-hoarse voice said. ”It’s okay. It’s okay, I’m right here, I’ve got you.”

He looked up and had to take a couple of seconds to figure out why Alex Blake was sitting on the side of his bed, then he remembered that they were rooming together on this case.

”Oh. I was…” he coughed and turned his face into his pillow. ”having a nightmare,” he finished meekly.

”Yeah, I figured that much,” Blake said with a half-smile. ”Can you tell me what it was about?”

”I’d rather not,” he murmured and coughed again, heavier and rougher this time. She looked concerned, but decided not to bring it up.

”Okay. Think you’ll be able to go back to sleep?”

”Yeah.” He turned his head again, to sneeze this time. ”Ah-mptSSHhuh!

Blake briefly put a hand to his forehead and winced at how warm he felt. She pulled her hand back and then tucked him in, as if he was a kid.

”Alright, then. Go back to sleep. If you have another nightmare it's fine to wake me up, okay?”

He muttered something incoherent, already half asleep. Blake went back to her own bed and decided not to wake him in the morning. She’d sneak out as quietly as possible, and then talk to Hotch about possibly giving Reid a day to rest. He could use it.

Prompt: Argue
Note: @AnonyMummy and I have agreed that the show would have been much more realistic if something like this was in it. So I wrote a tiny little piece of that idea. :P

“HAAAIIISSSHHHH!”

“Will you stop that!?”

“Margene, please…” Barb sighed and leaned her face into her hands. “You could at least pretend to cover when you’re in company.”

“It just snuck up on me,” the youngest wife said defiantly. “Besides, it’s not like you’re in danger of catching anything from me, you all have it already.”

“Yes, thanks to Barb,” Nicki snapped and blew her nose with an exaggerated sound to really emphasise how bad she felt. Barb closed her eyes for a moment, praying for strength.

“It‘s not like I caught it on purpose. I’m a substitute teacher, it’s October, everyone is sick.”

“Right, and that means we all have to suffer for it,” Nicki muttered. “You know once we get it into the family we're not going to kick it for months, so great job, Boss Lady. I want more tea.”

“There’s hot water on the stove,” Barb said.

“But I’m too sick to move,” Nicki groaned.

“I’ll get it, I’m going to get the Zicam anyway,” Margene said and held out her hand for Nicki’s mug.

“I’m not gonna let you sneeze in my tea,” Nicki said, clutching the mug in both hands.

“I’m not gonnaahhhh-AIISSSHHHHah! Sneeze in your tea,” Margene said, this time at least turning away from the couch when the sneeze shook her.

“Oh that’s convincing,” Nicki shot back.

Barb closed her eyes again, realised that didn’t help since she could still hear her sister wives arguing, and put both hands over her ears as well. She loved her family, she loved kids, she loved teaching, but oh, she could have done without this.

awww, poor babes :heart: Barb being the poorest of all, having to listen to Nicki complaining and Margene sneezing like a trucker. :lol:

I spent all day in bed under three blankets feeling sorry for myself (first time ever that I’ve actually wanted to be taken care of, that was a weird feeling) and to distract myself I tried reading, which didn’t work, I tried writing doomsday fiction, which didn’t work, I tried writing romance, which didn’t work, and eventually lapsed into fetish fiction, which did work. Either that or the painkillers finally kicked in.

Prompt: Sweatshirt
Note: Takes place at the FBI Academy, spring of 1989. @Sophie83540 kind of gave me the idea, though unknowingly, and so should have the credits. :)

New recruits always pushed themselves hard, especially on the Quantico training track, agent Erin Strauss thought as she overlooked one of the toughest stretches of it. But she had never seen anyone pushing themselves as hard as this 24-year-old recruit from Kansas City. She was ruthless. Strauss was not easily impressed, and certainly not by newbies, but there was something about Alex Blake that was just unstoppable.

Right now she ran the track (ahead of everyone, as would be expected), while in the grip of one mighty allergy attack. Her eyes were swollen to slits - Strauss wondered how she could even see where she was going - and streaming with tears. She was sniffling constantly, sneezing over and over but without slowing down. Each sneeze sprayed the front of her grey sweatshirt with tiny droplets, and she kept wiping at her mouth and nose with her sleeves, but she was stubbornly refusing to give in to her body‘s desperate protests.

The pollen count was horrific today; even Strauss felt the effects and she didn’t have spring allergies (at least that’s what she told herself). Blake was obviously in no shape to run the track during these circumstances…

… but she did. And at a record time, Strauss noted, glancing down at her stopwatch. That annoyed her to no end, because the track record that Blake was about to beat was hers.

I admire you, no doubt about that. But I think I hate you nevertheless.

Okay, that was the first version of the text, which I prefer myself because, well, it says more. But I decided to see if I could actually get that down to 100 words. I honestly didn’t think I would. But I did, with will and Vaseline. Here’s the result:

New recruits always pushed themselves hard, but Strauss had never seen anyone pushing themselves as hard as Blake. Strauss was not easily impressed, but she was now.

Blake ran the track battling terrible allergies. Eyes swollen and streaming, she was sniffling, wiping her nose with her sleeves and sneezing repeatedly, with each sneeze spraying the front of her sweatshirt.

The pollen count was horrific. Blake wasn’t in shape to run the track today…

… but she did. At a record time. That annoyed Strauss, because the track record that Blake was about to beat was hers.

God, I hate you.

I absolutely applaud your efforts to keep these drabbles actually drabble length. I seem incapable. :lol:

The Nanny one was fabulous. I haven't thought about The Nanny in forever. 

The only I keep coming back to the forum is because of your drabbles! They're my favorite. Could you, maybe, write dog allergies? Of course, you don't have to!! :)

22 hours ago, Sinister Cries + Wails said:

I absolutely applaud your efforts to keep these drabbles actually drabble length. I seem incapable. :lol:

The Nanny one was fabulous. I haven't thought about The Nanny in forever. 

I honestly hate keeping to a set length. It's so... dare I say it... stifling. :lol:

Thank you! I haven't either until I stumbled over some funny clips from it on Youtube and had to watch a couple of episodes again. Back then it didn't seem like a big deal but today - I think half the episodes would be deemed too inappropriate to air! :lol:

4 hours ago, greetingsfromboston said:

The only I keep coming back to the forum is because of your drabbles! They're my favorite. Could you, maybe, write dog allergies? Of course, you don't have to!! :)

But… but… awww! :heart: Sure. The reason I almost never write dog allergies is because I’m scared of dogs, and since I avoid them as far as I can in real life the thought of them never seems to create fetish scenarios in my head. But… I sent out my dirty mind to see what it could come up with, and this is what it delivered. I hope you’ll enjoy. ;)

All Criminal Minds.

Prompt: Wish
Note: I had to sneak into it through my favourite character. It worked.

“So why would the unsub leave the body at a dog shelter?” Rossi said. Blake shrugged.

“Could be symb-heh-symbolic.” She sniffed lightly and went on. “A way of saying that the victim is… heh… is… oh, hang on…”

She turned to the side and stifled two sneezes into her elbow, paused for a couple of seconds with eyes closed, and then sneezed a third time, only managing to half-stifle that one. She sniffed again as she lowered her arm and turned back to her colleague.

“Excuse me.” She ignored Rossi’s frown. “A way of saying that the victim is less than human to him? Either way, it hardly s-seems… hah… like a coincidence as the latest victim was… sniff… was f-found… hehhh… ehhh… outside a pet st-store…”

She raised her arm again, this time unable to hold back at all.

HEH-iiSCHH! EAASCHHoo! Excuse me.”

“You’re allergic to dogs, aren’t you?,“ Rossi asked.

Blake rubbed her nose and sniffled as one of the volunteers walked right past her with a furry crossbreed on a leash.

“Actually I’m trying very hard not to be allergic,” she said, giving the animal a longing glance. “I really wish I could have dogs, but…” she shrugged. “That’s one wish I’m not granted.”

“Two more minutes and we’re out of here,” Rossi promised. Blake nodded and kept trying not to be allergic.

She wasn’t very good at it.

Prompt: Congestion
Note: … and while I was at it, I attempted one with Morgan.

“When you arrived home, did you notice anything out of the ordinary?” Morgan asked, hoping that the growing congestion in his voice wasn‘t too obvious. The blind man sitting on the couch nodded.

“Yeah. First off there was a distinct smell of cologne in the hallway.”

Morgan pinched his nose, almost as if the mention of a smell had brought on a tickle. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case. The culprit for this tickle was the service dog that sat attentive by her master’s side, waiting for him to ask her for any help. The problem was that even the best trained service dogs were still dogs, and Derek Morgan was terribly allergic to them. So allergic indeed, that ‘tickle’ wasn’t even an accurate description of the sensation rising and falling within his sinuses with each increasingly congested inhale. ‘Itch’, ‘tingle’, ‘prickle’, ‘burning’…

“AuuSSCHhkktt!”

He barely had time to get his wrist up to cover. Thankfully the sneeze wasn’t messy. Just… itchy. The dog glanced at him, wagged her tail back and forth a couple of times, and turned her attention back at Michael, who chuckled a little.

“Bless you, agent.”

Morgan rubbed his nose, hoping he’d be able to stave off any further interruptions.

“Thanks, man. So, a distinct smell of cologne. A kind you or someone you know would use?”

“Oh no, that one’s a bit too expensive for anyone in my circles. It was one of those classic Armani.”

“You have a good memory.”

“Just because I can’t see doesn’t mean I don’t pay attention to details. Some people have a keen eye, I happen to have a keen nose.”

Morgan rubbed his own nose hard, but the need to give in to the itch was stronger than he was. He tried to suppress the sneezes against one swelling bicep, managing something that was almost a stifle, almost a shudder.

“And you, agent Morgan, sound like you have a mean nose. You sounded just fine when you came inside, but you have gotten more and more congested ever since. I’m guessing allergies. Dog?”

HupTSCHHuh! ArrSCHHhoo! Ugh, yeah. Sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. We can talk on the deck.”

He got up and started to lead the way, clearly knowing every last inch of his home without ever having seen it.

“Stay, Jennie,” he said. The dog stayed, but kept an ear cocked in the direction he went, ready to be at service whenever needed again. When Morgan walked by - giving the dog a wide berth although the damage was already done - she wagged her tail a little, almost as if apologising for the inconvenience.

Prompt: Cuddle
Note: And finishing with a Prentiss one. ^_^

“I don’t want to hear one word from you,” Emily Prentiss groaned and rubbed her eyes with both hands, sniffling thickly. Her nostrils were a deep shade of pink and quivered as she began to suck in air in erratic, gasping breaths.

“AAkTSSHHoo! Heh… eeeAASSHHH! Uhh…”

JJ laughed softly and shook her head as she put the car in gear.

“Can I at least bless you?”

ErrSSCH-uuh! No!” Emily snapped and rubbed her nose with her knuckles almost violently. “Okay, so I patted the puppy. It was just to make the kid happy.”

“You were on the floor cuddling the puppy,” JJ corrected her, grinning from ear to ear.

“A Golden retriever puppy is too cute to resist,” Emily muttered under her breath and gave her assaulted nose another harsh rub.

“Apparently. And now you’ll be sneezing for hours. Was it really worth it?” JJ was just teasing. She knew how Prentiss felt about puppies.

HeeSSCHHHoo! AaaktSSCHH! Totally.”

JJ tossed an unopened pack of Kleenex at her friend.

“I’ll ask you again in an hour.”

Archived