Sneeze Fetish Forum

Convention Madness (SPN RPF -Jensen, Jared)

MissBayliss

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO GOT THIS FIC TO 10,000 VIEWS! You're all incredible and I love you :P

Sorry it's been so long since my last update. This one is a little shorter than usual, but I literally had to just pick a time where I had an hour free and just write an update. I love this fic and I love doing it so please be patient with me. I hope you all are still interested, it's getting to be quite long... again. Lol

PART what am I up to?? 19?

Jared woke to his phone buzzing against his hip. He looked at the clock on his nightstand. 6:46am. His alarm was about to go off.

The buzzing continued and he reached under to covers to retrieve his phone from where it had been squished in the night. It was Jensen.

“Hello,” he groaned, rubbing his face and trying to sit up.

“Geez, good morning.”

Jared let out a laugh at how Jensen sounded. His voice was now, instead of rough and gravelly, high pitched and strained, cutting out at the start of ‘morning’. He had one of those squeaky, airy voices, like he’d been screaming all night. And it was just… funny on Jensen.

“Dude, shut up,” Jensen squeaked, getting out half the syllables.

“Sorry, man. That is gold.”

“Fuck you. How you feeling?”

Jared groaned again, rubbing his nose and trying to take stock of himself.

“That good, huh?”

Jared couldn’t help laughing.

“I said shut up, man. I’ll kick your ass when I see you.”

“Ha ha! Whatever, dude. It’s worth it.”

He heard Jensen groan, and then cough for a long time.

“Hey, you okay?”

“Fuck… Yeah, I’m okay. Feel like shit, but so much better than I did yesterday.”

“Good to hear, man. You were freaking a lot of people out.”

“Freaked myself out. I slept for 16 hours yesterday. That’s more than I get in a week.”

“No, shit. I got 4 hours last night.”

“Ouch.”

“I know,” Jared was up and rummaging in his bathroom cupboard for the box of Tylenol.

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“You asked me a question?”

“I asked how you were feeling, moron.”

Jared leaned against his vanity and closed his eyes. He was still tired, his nose was running and he felt a pretty painful headache throbbing behind his eyes. After taking a beat, he stood up straight and looked at himself in the mirror.

“I’m fine.”

“Yeah, I bet you are,” Jensen squeaked, sarcastically, “Anyway, I’ll see you in an hour… Dude, Danneel’s making eggs benedict.”

“You’re an ass.”

“You’re just jealous.”

“Bye, Jensen.”

“Bye,” Jared assumed that’s what Jensen said, his voice didn’t quite make it to that one. He laughed again.

Jared stared at the phone, thinking there was something he should probably do, but he couldn’t remember what. He threw two Tylenol in his mouth and bent to take a drink straight out of the tap. Fuck, that made his head hurt even more.

He trundled down the stairs and made himself a cup of coffee. He was definitely going to need it.

The alarm blasted near Misha’s head and he could swear he felt it thumping against his cheekbones. He gasped, realizing he couldn’t breathe through his nose.

“Oh my god…” he croaked, rolling over to stop the screaming noise that was trying to wake him.

He lay, wallowing in self-pity for what felt like hours, before his phone went off again. He squinted at it.

“Fuck, Jared. What do you want?” his voice was thick with congestion.

“Well, good morning to you too!”

Misha rolled over and groaned, sniffling.

“I was calling to check on you, man. Are you alright?”

“Do I sound alright?”

“You sound sick as a dog.”

Misha curled into a tinier ball, coughing into his pillow.

“Do you need someone to come over? Are you okay to work?”

Misha blinked slowly several times, “Nah, I’m okay. I’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, honestly. Just… let me wake up first.”

Jared laughed a little on the other end.

Misha sat up, “Hey, have you spoken to Jensen?”

“Yeah, he just called me. Wait till you hear his voice, man. It’s hilarious.”

Misha smiled.

“Alright, I just wanted to check up on you. I’m about to call Mark.”

“Oh, good. I think he was worse off than me last night.”

“I don’t know, Mish. You were both outdoing each other.”

“Thanks for calling, Padalecki.”

“No worries, Collins. See you soon.”

“Bye.”

Misha sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. His nose tingled and stabbed, like tiny needles infiltrating his entire nasal passage until he couldn’t take it any more.

“Huh’sSCHUUuhh! Het’KXCHEwwuh!” He sniffled into his hands, “Oh, fuck…”

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I meant another creature, whatever they were hunting in the alley. Maybe another demon. Not sure haha I didn't want to get into the logistics of the episode too much and just focus on the boys and their sickness lol Glad you're enjoying it! I put that little bit of the show in there for you

Yessss thank you :D

Misha sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. His nose tingled and stabbed, like tiny needles infiltrating his entire nasal passage until he couldn’t take it any more.
“Huh’sSCHUUuhh! Het’KXCHEwwuh!” He sniffled into his hands, “Oh, fuck…”

YESSSSSSS here comes stage 4 :D

BTW, the bit about Jared mocking Jensen's voice was hilarious :D Keep at it!

*flails uncontrollably* Miiiissshhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!! Bless his sweet acting heart! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Jensen's voice...Jared's humor.....:drool: I can't believe have perfect you capture them. And Mark......oh that is so worth the wait.

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO GOT THIS FIC TO 10,000 VIEWS! You're all incredible and I love you

Sorry it's been so long since my last update. This one is a little shorter than usual, but I literally had to just pick a time where I had an hour free and just write an update. I love this fic and I love doing it so please be patient with me. I hope you all are still interested, it's getting to be quite long... again. Lol

I hope nobody mind, I'm setting camp here while i wait for the next chapter ^_^;)

Shit, guys. I'm trying lol sorry if this sucks :/

And thanks for waiting :)

PART 20

Jared had already downed his cup of coffee and bundled on a thick winter coat and scarf before he called Mark. He was worried with how Misha sounded, and the fact he was by himself up here. Mark, at least, had Sarah here with him, but he still wanted to see if he was okay and able to come to work.

“Hey Shep,” Jared groaned, sitting down to wait for Clif.

“What do you want, you giraffe?” Mark sounded horrible, like his nose was completely plugged and his voice was, if it was possible, more rough than usual.

“Whoa, easy, man. Just trying to be friendly.”

“I blame you for this.”

Jared laughed sheepishly, “Hey, it could have been Jensen…”

“Well, I blame the both of you!” He croaked, then broke off coughing harshly.

“I’m sorry, Shep. You okay?”

“No. I’m fucking dying, thanks to you.”

“Oh, quit being a baby.”

“I’ll get you back for this… Het’XCHU! ETSCHUU!”

“Bless you…”
“Oh, stop worrying. I’m fine,” he sniffed, obviously detecting Jared’s guilt, “My car is here. I’ll see you soon.”

“Alright, Shep. Catch’ya.”

Jared hung up and tucked his phone away. His face and head hurt like crazy, and he felt like he could sleep for a whole week…

When he woke up there was thumping at his door and ringing in his pocket.

“Jared! Open up!”

Shit, shit, shit.

“I’m up! I’m…” Jared fumbled to his feet, wrenching the door open, “God, Clif. I’m so sorry.”

“You okay?” Clif stepped back, taking in his appearance. Jensen was there too, hands in pockets, shivering in the cool air.

Jared pulled the door shut behind him, “Yeah, just tired. Sorry, can’t believe I fell asleep…”

“We called you four times, dude,” Clif walked with them back to the car.

Jared ran a hand down his face.

“Hey,” Jensen rasped, bumping his shoulder against Jared’s. His voice was mostly air. “You sure you’re alright?”

Jared grinned, “Yeah, man. Better than you.”

“Fuck off,” his insult was damped by the fact he couldn’t voice half the sounds.

Jared chuckled and put a hand on Jensen’s shoulder, squeezing lightly.

“Don’t touch me, dude,” he squeaked, wiggling away.

Clif was ahead of them and turned around when he got to the car.

“What was that?” he called, “Are you using your damn voice again?”

Jensen shook his head like a little kid who’d just been scolded.

“You keep your damn mouth shut, you hear me?”

Jensen bowed his head and nodded.

Jared smiled at them. He was happy Jensen was feeling better but he wasn’t out of the woods. He was still sweaty and sniffly, pale and drawn. He could see him shivering in the breeze and he wanted more than anything to get him inside. Let him go to bed, for heaven sake. He may have slept 16 hours but he looked like he could use another 20.

Jensen and Jared both climbed into the back. Jensen was coughing into his forearm, thick and rattly. Jared reached a hand out to Jensen’s back, just to ground him, to be comforting without actually asking him if he needed anything. A lot of their relationship was simply being there.

Jensen sat back eventually, his eyes a little glassy. He nodded at Jared and leaned his head back on the seat, closing his eyes.

A couple of minutes into the trip Jensen’s breathing had calmed down a little bit and he pulled his phone out of his pocket, motioning for Jared to do the same.

So, how you feeling, dude?

Jared’s phone lit up with the message from Jensen.

I feel like shit, man.

Yeah thought so.

You sure you’re all right?

No haha

Jared smiled across at Jensen but let his brow furrow.

Relax, it’s fine.

How’re the girls? Jared texted, changing the subject.

They’re great. Wish I could be with them.

:(

Jensen nodded, staring at his phone screen.

Clif not letting you talk?

Jensen smiled.

Nah.. I guess Bob’s not gonna be happy.

It’s not your fault.

Whatever, at least I can talk… mostly.

Hahaha

Shut up.

Jared laughed and Jensen smacked him in the back of the head, not hard, but to his already pounding head it felt like a sledgehammer. He didn’t let on though. It was the most carefree Jensen had been in the last couple of days and he wasn’t going to bring everyone down.

“What are you guys doing?” Clif asked, looking in the rear view.

“Nothing,” Jared whined, rubbing his head.

“What time do we finish up today?” Jensen squeaked, leaning his head against the window.

Clif sighed but didn’t comment, “Should be done by eleven. Hopefully ten if all goes well.”

Both boys scoffed. That wasn’t going to happen, not with all of them so sick.

“Huh’SCXHUuh! ESCHSHuh!”

“Bless y – kiISCHHXuh!” Jared’s sneeze caught him off guard. He luckily was able to cover in the crook of his arm.

“Aw, don’t start that up again,” Clif groaned from the drivers seat.

“So sorry,” Jensen said, sarcastically. Unfortunately, words that started with ‘s’ seemed to be the hardest to voice, and Jared could only just hear him.

Jared sniffed and rubbed his nose, noting that Jensen looked a bit flushed.

“You let me know if it gets too much again, okay?” Jared said, quietly, “We can stop.”

Jensen smiled wryly at him, “No, we can’t,” he whispered.

He was right. They couldn’t postpone again. It wasn’t just for the schedule and the exec producers pushing buttons, it was the hundreds of crew members whose jobs would be stuffed around. It was the unannounced hiatus that would catch the fans completely off guard and start an internet riot. It was letting people down, it was letting themselves down, and that was something they really didn’t want to do.

Jared looked out the window, “Did you get the new script for today?”

Jensen nodded.

“At least you get to lie down,” Jared smiled.

Jensen smiled back but bowed his head, “I’ve never played Dean sick before…”

“You’ll be alright,” Jared assured.

“Just feels kind of weird, you know?” Jensen sniffed.

“Not much else we can do when you sound like that.”

“Fuck you, man. I’ll hit you again,” Jensen turned to cough and Jared’s smile melted away.

“Hey, take it easy,” Jared’s hand was on his back again, feeling the rumbling in his lungs.

“Aw fuck, this is shit…”

“I know, man,” Jared sighed, rubbing his back up and down.

When the boys showed up on set they were greeted by crew members slapping on facemasks or bandanas. It honestly was probably a good idea, working in such close quarters, because once one was sick, everyone was sick. It still didn’t make them feel any better though. Jeannie and Zabrina put them on once they got into hair and makeup. Jensen did feel really bad. He was getting tired of listening to himself and Jared tag team on the coughing and sneezing… and when Misha got there, it got a whole lot worse…

“I’m so sorry, Jeannie,” Jensen groaned, sitting back. The coughs had been tearing at his throat and wouldn’t let up. Jeannie usually did his hair pretty quickly but today it was dragging on.

“It’s okay, honey,” She cooed, running her fingers through his hair.

Huh’SSCKEWw! Heh’TSCHXUuu! Ssnnfff… Ke’XCHSUu!” Jared was bent forward, face in a tissue.

“Ohhhh, I’d just finished,” Zabrina sighed. She’d put a couple of bruises on his face and lower lip, as the scenes they were shooting today were at the end of the episode.

Jared sniffled into the tissue, “Sorry…”

Huhhh-uh’SCHEUuuuh!”

“Jensen!” Jeannie threw her head back.

“Hih’ehKSCHUu! ETSCKU!”

“Bless you, darling,” she softened, “You alright?”

Jensen gave a shaky thumbs-up. He was too preoccupied blowing his nose to realize Misha had walked in.

“Hey, buddy,” Jared said to him, voice thick and nasal.

“Morning,” Misha groaned, coming to sit next to Jensen.

“Well you look like shit,” Jensen’s voice broke on “shit” and he cleared his throat hard.

Misha grinned and turned to Jared, “You weren’t kidding about the voice, were you?”

“This is going to be the running joke of the day, is it?” Jensen voice caught and squeaked, unable to hide his frustration.

“Oh, geez, sorry, Jensen. It’s not that bad…”

Jensen gave a lazy half smile, his heart not really in it, “It’s fine, dude,” he turned to cough into his shoulder.

“You need more time off,” Misha said in all seriousness, sniffling a little.

“In a perfect world,” he said, closing his eyes and letting Jeannie fuss with his do.

Hit’schew! Heh’schkuuh! Hah’fschuew! Huh’ETSCHuuh!”

“Bless you,” Jared said, he reached up a hand to scratch his nose and Zabrina slapped it away.

Misha was buried in a handkerchief, sniffling.

“Okay, Jared. I’m done. You can head to wardrobe. I better get started on you, sniffles,” she said to Misha. Castiel needed some blood and bruises too and it was going to take at least an hour, on a good day.

Jared slowly got to his feet, countering the head rush. He looked at Jensen and his eyes were closed, mouth open, his breaths audible from where he was standing.

“I’ll see ya on set,” he said to both Jensen and Misha.

Jensen didn’t even open an eye, just gave another thumbs-up, his hand shaking like a leaf.

“See ya,” Misha rasped, moving into his now vacant chair.

Zabrina looked down at him, “Now are you going to stay still long enough for me?”

Misha’s nose twitched.

Het’SCHUu! Huh’KXCSHhuuh!

She sighed, “Apparently not.”

Shit, guys. I'm trying lol sorry if this sucks :/

And thanks for waiting

Of course it doesn't suck :) Could have used more sneezy Misha but I'll take what I can get! Besides...

“What do you want, you giraffe?” Mark sounded horrible, like his nose was completely plugged and his voice was, if it was possible, more rough than usual.
“Whoa, easy, man. Just trying to be friendly.”
“I blame you for this.”
Jared laughed sheepishly, “Hey, it could have been Jensen…”
“Well, I blame the both of you!” He croaked, then broke off coughing harshly.
“I’m sorry, Shep. You okay?”
“No. I’m fucking dying, thanks to you.”
“Oh, quit being a baby.”
“I’ll get you back for this… Het’XCHU! ETSCHUU!”
“Bless you…”
“Oh, stop worrying. I’m fine,” he sniffed, obviously detecting Jared’s guilt, “My car is here. I’ll see you soon.”
“Alright, Shep. Catch’ya.”

Mark's Crowley is showing :) And I loved him bellyaching about them spreading their plague unto him, then finishing by saying he's fine. Obviously getting tainted by the Winchester's vibe too. And then this....

Jared hung up and tucked his phone away. His face and head hurt like crazy, and he felt like he could sleep for a whole week…
When he woke up there was thumping at his door and ringing in his pocket.

Jared falling asleep without even meaning too... he's so tired and it shows.

“Well you look like shit,” Jensen’s voice broke on “shit” and he cleared his throat hard.
Misha grinned and turned to Jared, “You weren’t kidding about the voice, were you?”
“This is going to be the running joke of the day, is it?” Jensen voice caught and squeaked, unable to hide his frustration.
“Oh, geez, sorry, Jensen. It’s not that bad…”
Jensen gave a lazy half smile, his heart not really in it, “It’s fine, dude,” he turned to cough into his shoulder.
“You need more time off,” Misha said in all seriousness, sniffling a little.

Awwwww I love Jensen's comment about MIsha :) And the sniffles and sneezes at the end... bliss :)

BTW, don't worry about me camping here waiting for you, I just wanted you to know I was still watching :)

Oh and you know what? This inspired me to finish my first fic ever, 'Looking for God' so thanks for the inspiration!

Miiiiiisha, love, you're so cute.

I think this next instalment is very good. You can hear the differences in their speech patterns as you read it. Lovely.

BTW, don't worry about me camping here waiting for you, I just wanted you to know I was still watching

Oh and you know what? This inspired me to finish my first fic ever, 'Looking for God' so thanks for the inspiration!

Thank you! You're so sweet :) And just making sure I don't forget to keep going :P And YAAAY! I can't wait! So happy I could inspire you *blush*

Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyy Gooooood....!!!!!!! :uhoh:

These parts just keep getting better and better to no end! And Mark? :drool:

Misha with a handkerchief? ~swoon~

I'm bouncing so hard in my seat that it might break! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyy Gooooood....!!!!!!!

These parts just keep getting better and better to no end! And Mark?

Misha with a handkerchief? ~swoon~

I'm bouncing so hard in my seat that it might break!

Now this is I get for being born in another country AND not having english as a first language :( I miss lots of stuff like... I didn't even get that it was Misha sneezing!!! Thanks Pyrus for getting me to notice :)

Okay, I tried!! I'm just a Jensen/Dean girl through and through! I tried to share it out (semi) equally but I'll always go back to Jensen lol Sorry, Misha fans. There's not much of him in this chapter because I got carried away. It's hard to write it because I have to keep myself interested too, and to me, Jensen is the most interesting :P Anyway this chapter was a lot of angst, and getting into the show a bit more :) I found a little humour near the end which was nice. I try to balance out. I'll really try to put some more Misha as we go on but he'd not really the focus of this fic (as you could probably tell!) Love you guys endlessly.

PART 21

Dean tossed and turned. His face and neck covered in sweat, small puddles of it pooling in the curves of his neck. His fists were clenched, body rigid. His right arm held straight where the mark burned. He groaned, eyes slammed shut.

"No..."

He tossed some more, gasping for breath.

"SAM!" He called in his sleep. The scream forcing a cough from him.

Jensen kept his eyes shut. He couldn't hold back the cough so he went for it. He wasn't supposed to, but it worked for the scene and Bob didn't call cut.

Dean coughed into his pillow. His chest rattling heavily. He gasped and started up again, gripping the sweat soaked blanket.

"S-Sam..."

Jensen knew he had to call out again. That was Jared's cue, but he was exhausted from the coughing and the thrashing and it was getting all mixed and muddled in his head. He wasn't sure if he was Dean or Jensen right now. Or which one needed help.

"SAM!"

Dean's voice was strained, his cry barely audible. High pitched and slightly squeaky. Sam opened the door, gun raised in his right hand, Castiel just behind his shoulder.

Sam tucked his gun away as he observed his brother with growing concern. Dean was tossing, hands fisted in the sheets, dripping in sweat. Sam dropped to his knees beside him.

"Hey, hey, Dean. Wake up," Sam shook his brother's arm. His right forearm was warm.

"You're burning up," he muttered, as he put a hand to his forehead.

Dean's jaw worked and he seemed to still, breath still sawing and crackly.

Jensen had the next line but his throat was on fire and he just needed a second. He knew Jared had his back. He was still acting, still Sam Winchester. Waiting for the line...

"Sam?" Dean's voice barely scraped out as his eyes peeled open.

"Take it easy, Dean. You'll be okay... You'll be okay..." Sam's hand was against his cheek, the other on his shoulder.

Cas stood watching from the doorway, tense expression.

Dean gulped painfully, his Adam's apple bobbing. An involuntary tear rolled down his cheek to mix with the sweat in his hair, as he closed his eyes and relaxed back onto the pillow. Sam's hand worked around his jaw, massaging comfortingly.

"CUT!"

Jensen stilled and Jared kept his hand there.

"You okay?"

His eyes just closed tighter and he gave an almost unperceivable nod. Jared pursed his lips. He pulled his hands away and massaged Jensen’s shoulders gently before standing up.

He turned and coughed into his arm, taking stock of himself. Coming quickly out of Sam and straight back into Jared.

Misha was buried in a handkerchief, sniffling miserably.

"You made it through that one. Good work," Jared smiled at him.

Misha had been sneezing all morning and it'd been interrupting their day so far.

"Thanks," he mumbled congestedly.

Jared turned back and Jensen was still lying down although he'd brought a hand up to rub at his forehead. He subtly found Bob and spoke to him in lowered tones.

"Is that it for Jensen's coverage?"

The scene was hard. So much for resting in bed. Dean was having violent ‘mark of Cain’ nightmares, and he could tell the shaking and tossing was wearing on Jensen. He'd done nightmare scenes before and they were almost as physically demanding as a fight scene. This had already been going on for hours now.

"Why? Is he not doing so well?"

"Shit, Bob. Look at him."

Bob didn't look, he just nodded. Which told Jared he already knew how he was doing.

"Yeah, we're done. Moving around to you boys now so he can lie still for most of it."

"Okay, good," Jared nodded distractedly, watching Misha trying not to sneeze.

"I don't know if I like this new tone of yours," Bob said, but he was smiling when Jared looked at him so he smiled too.

"Sorry," he laughed tiredly, "But you know he won't say anything."

Bob nodded again, "I know, I know. He's about as stubborn as you are!"

Jared clapped him on the back and lowered his head. They were long days to begin with, but when you felt this bad, it was torture.

“Go sit down, alright? We’ll be setting up for the next few minutes… It looks like – uh oh. Jensen, you don’t have to get up,” he called, moving over to the bed where Jensen was stumbled to a standing position.

Jared saw him and darted forward, ready to catch him when he undoubtedly toppled over. He wasn’t sure at this point, what was prop sweat and what was actually Jensen’s.

“I’m good, guys,” Jensen rasped, listing into Jared.

“Dude, you’re not good.”

“I’m fine, see, I can stand,” his words were slurring and he sounded drunk.

“Jensen, you’re leaning completely on me.”

“Whatever, man, ‘till counts,” he gripped Jared’s shirt and bent forward, coughing.

“Alright, can we get Todd?” Bob called to the crew, “Where’s Todd?”

“Bob!” Jensen’s voiced cracked as he threw his hands up, “What’r’you callin’ Todd for? ‘M right here!”

“Jensen,” Bob grabbed Jensen’s arm, “Your coverage is done. You’re going to sleep in your trailer and Todd is going to stand in for Jared and Misha, okay? I’m not asking…”

“So, wha’do I have to do?” Jensen blinked wide, swaying a little.

“First, you need some Tylenol. And then you’re going to sleep.”

Jensen furrowed his brow like he was really thinking about it, “Yeah, I can do that,” he croaked, and promptly collapsed back into Jared’s arms.

Jared gasped, "Jesus," he groaned under the strain as he hoisted Jensen up, bridal style. He was completely out.

Bob sighed, “Someone get Todd in wardrobe.”

Jensen furrowed his brow like he was really thinking about it, “Yeah, I can do that,” he croaked, and promptly collapsed back into Jared’s arms.

Jared gasped, "Jesus," he groaned under the strain as he hoisted Jensen up, bridal style. He was completely out.

This. This right here just made me remember that one blooper when Jensen's double plowed into 'Sam' from the motel. :rofl:

I'm loving this! Every update is running shivers down my spine and making me bounce in my seat :D I can hardly wait for the next part!

Okay, I tried!! I'm just a Jensen/Dean girl through and through! I tried to share it out (semi) equally but I'll always go back to Jensen lol Sorry, Misha fans. There's not much of him in this chapter because I got carried away. It's hard to write it because I have to keep myself interested too, and to me, Jensen is the most interesting

That's ok, I won't hold it against you :)

He wasn't sure if he was Dean or Jensen right now. Or which one needed help.

That one, pulled at my heart strings...

Misha was buried in a handkerchief, sniffling miserably.

"You made it through that one. Good work," Jared smiled at him.

Misha had been sneezing all morning and it'd been interrupting their day so far.

"Thanks," he mumbled congestedly.

There's still this little nugget for us, Cas fan :) Thanks.

“I’m fine, see, I can stand,” his words were slurring and he sounded drunk.

“Jensen, you’re leaning completely on me.”

“Whatever, man, ‘till counts,” he gripped Jared’s shirt and bent forward, coughing.

Awwww... reminds me that Jensen and Jared are getting as bad as the Winchester with the 'I'm fine' thing :)

“Yeah, I can do that,” he croaked, and promptly collapsed back into Jared’s arms.

And the coup de grace :) Looking forward to your next part....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know, I am working on the next part and I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth!

Thanks for your patience.

Yummy sneezy goodness is coming your way... eventually.

Love to all. xx

PART 22

Jared dropped Jensen bonelessly onto his bed. He manhandled him out of his overshirt and Jensen flopped back against the pillows. Jared put a large hand across Jensen brow, frowning.

He wet a cloth and draped it on his forehead. Jensen let out a sigh but didn't wake.

Jared wasn't too concerned. He didn't look like he was in any kind of distress, just... asleep. He'd exhausted himself from hours of shouting and keeping his body rigid in spasms. And that was Bob's idea of letting him take it easy.

"Hmm..."

"Hey, Jensen. You awake?"

"I left the pony in the flower pot," he mumbled, eyes closed.

"You what?" Jared smiled, leaning closer.

"The... pony."

"What about the pony, Jensen?"

"Hmmm," Jensen whimpered.

"Hey," Jared put a hand on his shoulder and Jensen startled awake.

"You alright?"

"What the fuck?"

"You were dreaming about a pony? In a flower pot?" Jared laughed.

"What? Shut up. Where am I?" Jensen squinted, "Oh, fuck, my head."

"You want some Tylenol?"

"Shit," Jensen cursed, rubbing his eyes to squint at his watch, "I don't think... Nah, not yet.”

"You feel really hot. Do you have a thermometer?"

Jensen squinted like he was thinking, "Forget it. It's fine. Go back to filming.”

“Jensen, I’m not going to leave you like this. What the hell? You should have said something, man. I told you to let me know if it got too much.”

Jensen closed his eyes and pressed a palm to his temple, “You gonna lecture me, or you gonna get me some water?”

Jared frowned but got up from where he was crouched at Jensen’s side.

Jensen gave way to a coughing fit while Jared was filling a glass.

“You alive over there?” he said, glancing over his shoulder.

“’s kickin’ my ass, dude…”

“Yeah, I can see that.”

Jensen threw the washcloth on the floor and curled into a ball on his side, shivering slightly. When Jared crouched back down with a full glass in his hand Jensen’s eyes were closed.

“Jensen, have some water.”

Jensen’s face was soft and his mouth slightly open. His nose was still red and he could hear quiet snores. Jared sighed and put the glass on the side table. He picked the washcloth up off the ground and went to rinse it out. He brought it back and wiped Jensen’s face and neck. He was still sticky from fake sweat mixed with real sweat. He dried it off with a towel and pulled the blanket over him. Jensen slept on.

“How is he?” Misha sniffled, nose buried in his handkerchief.

“Out like a light,” Jared sighed, slumping into his cast chair.

“Should we call the doctor?”

“I think he’ll be okay,” Jared scratched the back of his head, “Is Todd ready?”

Misha shoved his handkerchief in his pocket, “Yeah. Still setting up the shot. Couple more minutes.”

“How are you anyway? You sound awful.”

“Well, thank you,” Misha groaned with a wry smile, “I’ll push through.”

Jared gripped his shoulder and smiled. He was exhausted from worrying about Jensen, and from carrying him back to his trailer. He’d been stretching himself thin again. Thinking about Jensen, Misha, Mark, how they were going to get through everything, what the episode was going to turn out like, and how their performances would be affected. Jared had a thing about disappointing people, and disappointing himself. He knew this episode wouldn’t be up to par, and Jensen would be disappointed too… when he was conscious.

“Stop worrying,” Misha croaked.

Jared smiled at Misha and shook his head, “Sorry. It’s kind of my default mode.”

“Everything’ll be fine. I’m fine, Mark’s fine, Jensen will be fine. Relax, okay?”

Jared let out a long breath, “Yeah, you’re right.”

“You can’t control something like this. We’ll get through it,” Misha smiled reassuringly, then turned quickly into his shoulder, “Hiht’schuu! Heh’kschuu!”

“Bless you, man,” Jared said, shaking his head, though he did feel comforted by Misha’s words. What happened happened, and they just have to get on and get the job done.

“Hey, guys, they’re ready,” said one of the crew, looking tentative and apologetic.

Jared felt a little weighed down getting out of the chair. He could use a break himself. Misha sniffled quietly beside him.

Huh’SXCHUuh! Heh’SSCHSHU! Fuck…

“Geez, bless you,” Jared glanced at him. His heart warmed watching his twitchy, pink nose. He couldn’t wait for them to stop for lunch, and just rest a little. The fact that Misha was also sick hadn’t been worked into the storyline because basically they just didn’t know how. Cas wasn’t supposed to get sick, but the way Misha looked and sounded he was sure fans would pick up on it, the observant ones anyway.

Jensen woke to Clif’s rough hand on his forehead.

“Morning, sleepy head,” Clif said, standing back.

Jensen stretched and sat up, a little too quickly, he realized as the room spun.

“They need me?” he squeaked, clearing his throat because that was really unmanly.

“If you’re up to it.”

Jensen yawned so wide his jaw cracked, “I’m good,” he rasped, bringing a hand up to massage his throat and poor swollen glands.

Clif didn’t reply, just gave him a stern look, so Jensen ran a hand though his hair, “Give me 5 minutes,” his voice crackled.

“Sure thing,” Clif said, leaving him to pull himself together.

He knew he wouldn’t go too far though. He just needed some privacy to be sick and gross on his own. Before he had a camera in his face.

He was going to have to get a strong cup of coffee if he was going to be able to get through the rest of the day. He had felt better that morning, that wasn’t a lie, but now… Sleeping seemed to make it even worse. His throat was dry and so painful. He coughed. Happy no one was around to hear how loud and awful it was. He let it go on as long as it needed as well, rather than stifling it or choking it back like he had been. He wasn’t supposed to be doing that apparently, a fact Danneel made him aware of. She’d already switched out his cough suppressant to a cough expectorant, so he could cough the stuff up easier. Still, that didn’t help when he was filming all day trying not to cough. Dean was supposed to be sick… but not quite that sick.

He sniffled and wiped his nose on his wrist. His nose had picked now to unblock. Fantastic.

He took a deep breath, regretted it, coughed on the exhale, and dragged his sorry ass out of bed. He wasn’t wearing any shoes and he couldn’t remember walking through the lot barefoot. In fact, he couldn’t remember much of the last couple of days and that was getting to be annoying. He did remember something about a pony though…

He couldn’t find his boots and after 30 seconds of looking he chucked on his slippers and staggered to the sink, leaning forward to splash some water on his face. He was hot around his neck and cold everywhere else. He straightened up and silently prayed for the day to end before heading for the door.

Clif was waiting just outside. Good thing too, because he missed the last step and would have gotten a face full of gravel if Clif’s hand wasn’t there to catch him.

“Woah, dude. Ya’alright?” Clif asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

“Yeah, wasn’t watching where I was going. Thanks, man,” Jensen slapped him on the chest in thanks and waltzed off towards the set.

He was sick of the babying. Sick of the mollycoddling. Sick… just sick.

And he was pissed that his voice had gone AWL. He couldn’t get used to this new squeaky, high pitched, half strangled, dying cat, sounding voice that he now seemed to have permanently, except for the times it completely cut out on him. He didn’t like it for himself, he didn’t like it for Dean.

Huh’KSCHSCHU! Heht’SSCHUuuh!” he sneezed messily into his arm, wishing he had a tissue.

“Hey, dude, you sure you’re okay?” Clif asked, appearing next to him.

“Man, I’m fine,” he snapped, which came out raspy and strangled, his frustration crawling up his throat.

“Okay…” Clif muttered.

Jensen felt a pang of guilt but pushed it down. He was getting too old for this shit.

Jensen arrived on set as they were setting up for the next scene, which was some fluffy shit about Sam looking after Dean. Cas too. Jensen felt inspiration, because he was sure Dean would be just as pissed as he was right now.

“Jensen!” Jared called.

Jensen braced himself for the energy-filled puppy that was Jared Padalecki, but all that washed away when he saw him. Jared was not full of energy, in fact he looked like he was about to drop.

“Hey, you alright?” Jensen asked, unable to stop himself.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” Jared wheezed, like he was out of breath while sitting down.

“Not the way you look,” Jensen said, slumping into his chair, coughing against a fist.

Jared sighed, “I’m alright, just fucking tired.”

“Where’s Misha?” Jensen’s voice caught and he coughed again.

“He’s taking a nap. He’s not needed for this scene.”

Jensen nodded, saving himself the embarrassment of speaking. He wasn’t exactly ready for Jared’s big hand to clasp his forehead out of nowhere.

“Dude, what the hell?” Seriously, could his voice get any higher? “Get your paws off me!”

“You’re still feverish, man.”

“Yeah and what the hell am I supposed to do about it?”

“Good point,” Jared sighed, giving his own forehead a rub.

“Hey. Have you taken anything?” Jensen turned his attention to his friend.

“Nah, don’t think I need it,” Jared winced.

Jensen pulled a small bottle of Tylenol out of his coat pocket, “Don’t be a hero,” he rasped, handing it to him.

Jared sighed again, which made him cough. At least his cough sounded like it was clearing up, it didn’t really illicit as much alarm as Jensen’s did.

“Thanks,” he said, finally taking the bottle.

“That’s my boy,” Jensen leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes.

No one said anything for a few minutes and Jensen was worried he’d almost fallen asleep.

“Hey, you want coffee?” Jared was asking him, his voice loud in his head.

Jensen scrunched his face up and opened his eyes, “Hell yes.”

“Double?”

“Triple everything, just… all the coffee.”

Jared laughed and confirmed his order with one of the catering staff.

Jensen pulled his phone out, he hadn’t checked it since that morning.

“Oh,” he said, reading the messages from Danneel.

“What?”

“The girls are heading home tomorrow morning,” Jensen croaked, as he clicked back a response.

“Oh okay,” Jared said, “Well, we knew they wouldn’t be able to stay too long.”

“Yeah,” Jensen replied, staring at the phone.

“You alright?” Jared frowned.

Jensen nodded. His face felt hot and tears prickled in his eyes. What the hell was going on? He was not going to cry about Danneel and JJ leaving.

Shit,” he whispered, pressing his thumb and forefinger hard into his eyes.

“Hey,” Jared, put a hand on his shoulder and that was not going to help him right now.

“Dude, I’m good. Get off me,” he staggered to his feet and just started walking, any direction away from anyone. He just needed a minute to get himself under control, for God sake.

“Hey, where’s he going?” Bob came out, seeing Jensen disappear.

“Leave him,” Jared sighed.

“Is he alright?”

“Give him a minute. Just… let him go.”

oh my god! I hope this never ends! This is amazing! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING! Thank you for your gift.

Cas wasn’t supposed to get sick, but the way Misha looked and sounded he was sure fans would pick up on it, the observant ones anyway.

"The observent ones."

Aka the sneeze fetish ones.

:)

“You can’t control something like this. We’ll get through it,” Misha smiled reassuringly, then turned quickly into his shoulder, “Hiht’schuu! Heh’kschuu!”

“Bless you, man,” Jared said, shaking his head, though he did feel comforted by Misha’s words. What happened happened, and they just have to get on and get the job done.

“Hey, guys, they’re ready,” said one of the crew, looking tentative and apologetic.

Jared felt a little weighed down getting out of the chair. He could use a break himself. Misha sniffled quietly beside him.

“Huh’SXCHUuh! Heh’SSCHSHU! Fuck…”

“Geez, bless you,” Jared glanced at him. His heart warmed watching his twitchy, pink nose. He couldn’t wait for them to stop for lunch, and just rest a little. The fact that Misha was also sick hadn’t been worked into the storyline because basically they just didn’t know how. Cas wasn’t supposed to get sick, but the way Misha looked and sounded he was sure fans would pick up on it, the observant ones anyway.

Awwww Even if you're more into sick Jensen, I'm really happy every little Misha tidbit you give us, like this :D Sneezy, sniffly or his nose hidden in a hankershief, it's all good. And the fact that sick Cas hasn't been worked into the script and that Misha basically can't show any signs of illness (besides his awesome low rumbly Cas voice) darn it gets to me tenfold.

I also enjoy everything that you write, Jensen and Jared having their back like the brothers they are not really.... Still awesome and still can't wait for the next installment :)

Ok. This is just getting better and better. And I don't ever want it to stop. Though I do wish them good health.

"Hmm..."

"Hey, Jensen. You awake?"

"I left the pony in the flower pot," he mumbled, eyes closed.

"You what?" Jared smiled, leaning closer.

"The... pony."

"What about the pony, Jensen?"

"Hmmm," Jensen whimpered.

"Hey," Jared put a hand on his shoulder and Jensen startled awake.

"You alright?"

"What the fuck?"

"You were dreaming about a pony? In a flower pot?" Jared laughed.

"What? Shut up.
:lmfao: A Pony Jensen? A PONY!?

He was sick of the babying. Sick of the mollycoddling. Sick… just sick.

And he was pissed that his voice had gone AWL. He couldn’t get used to this new squeaky, high pitched, half strangled, dying cat, sounding voice that he now seemed to have permanently, except for the times it completely cut out on him. He didn’t like it for himself, he didn’t like it for Dean.
The description broke me...YES

“Hey. Have you taken anything?” Jensen turned his attention to his friend.

“Nah, don’t think I need it,” Jared winced.

Jensen pulled a small bottle of Tylenol out of his coat pocket, “Don’t be a hero,” he rasped, handing it to him.

Jared sighed again, which made him cough. At least his cough sounded like it was clearing up, it didn’t really illicit as much alarm as Jensen’s did.

“Thanks,” he said, finally taking the bottle.

“That’s my boy,” Jensen leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes.
Don't be a Hero. That line hits me home. There's definately some Dean action going on here ;)

“Hey, you want coffee?” Jared was asking him, his voice loud in his head.

Jensen scrunched his face up and opened his eyes, “Hell yes.”

“Double?”

“Triple everything, just… all the coffee.”
Coffee is the sure for everything! :laugh:

“Hey, where’s he going?” Bob came out, seeing Jensen disappear.

“Leave him,” Jared sighed.

“Is he alright?”

“Give him a minute. Just… let him go.”
And once again you leave my heart in mixed emotions. WHYYY!?? :cry:

Just want to say hi and that I adore this fic.. I have been lurking on this forum for years, but finally had to say something. :) Love this show, love Jensen Ackles, and love this story more and more with every chapter. :-)

Archived