Sneeze Fetish Forum

Convention Madness (SPN RPF -Jensen, Jared)

MissBayliss

EVERYBODY RELAX! *Tap dances* I'm here ;)

(Sorry, Ten Inch Hero quote :P )

Angst warning! And also swearing... sorry about that!

PART 23

Jensen stalked away, eyes fucking burning. He knew Danneel and JJ would be leaving soon. He knew this. JJ had a follow up doctor’s appointment tomorrow afternoon. And he would be home Friday night anyway. But for some reason seeing that text made his heart stop. It felt like he was going to have a panic attack. He just felt so shit… and he couldn’t do this without Danneel. He couldn’t.

Jensen ducked into a nook between two pieces of set. It was away from prying eyes and there was even a box to slump down on. His face was hot, cheeks on fire. And there was a lump in his throat the size of fucking Texas.

Gosh, imagine the camera being on him like this? When Dean Winchester cried it was a single glistening tear on his cheek, all manly and stoic… When Jensen Ackles cried it was snot and tears and hyperventilating. Not attractive.

Misha was walking to set when he heard a strangled sound that sounded like a cross between a sob and a cough.

“Jensen?”

Jensen was sitting on a wooden box in a corner, completely invisible from the walkway. He was hunched over with his head in his hand, shoulders shaking.

“Are you alright?” Misha’s heart was in his throat. He’d never seen Jensen like this before. He’d seen him when he was upset and it usually just made him quiet and reclusive, but not like this.

Jensen didn’t move, didn’t look up. He let out a shaky breath. He wasn’t sobbing, but it looked like he was trying his damnedest not to lose it completely.

Misha put a hand on his shoulder and he was a furnace. Suddenly it made sense. He wouldn’t be crying like this if he didn’t have a raging fever. Which he obviously did.

“What’s wrong?” Misha asked, massaging his shoulder.

Jensen stood up and wrapped his arms around Misha. That was when he lost it. Misha could feel him shaking, hear him panting in his ear as he broke down. His hands were fisted in the back of his shirt and he was damn near breaking his back he was hugging so tight.

Misha heard people laughing and turned his head to see two crew members heading their way, just on their way past. They looked up and saw Misha and he raised his eyebrows, widened his eyes and flapped a hand at them.

They seemed to get the idea and turned the other way.

Jensen didn’t need people seeing him like this.

Misha was sweating. He was a bit hot himself but Jensen was on fire. He broke the hug and pulled away when it sounded like Jensen was going to pass out if he didn’t calm down.

“Hey, take a breath… you alright?”

Jensen turned away from him, wiping his face with his sleeve and sniffling.

“Gosh, sorry,” his voice was even more shot now.

“It’s okay, man. What’s going on?”

Dahhhhh,” he groaned, sitting back down on the box, “I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” he squeaked.

“Well, you feel about 110 degrees, that might be it,” Misha smiled and shrugged.

“Must be… Oh my gosh… Sorry, Mish.”

Jensen, again, was out for the day. There was no getting him to work with a fever that high. They hadn’t even made him try. The medic took one look and sent him home. Which was great. Jared couldn’t worry about him all day, again. They shot for another couple of hours, but there wasn’t much they could do without Jensen there. Bob decided to wrap and let them go home and sleep it off. Jared wondered about calling Jensen all afternoon until finally his own phone buzzed.

“Hey!” Jared answered, far too enthusiastically.

Hey,” Jensen’s voice was deeper again, but gravelly and thick.

“How you feeling?”

“I feel better. Fever’s still a little high but not too bad… so I’m told.”

Jared laughed, “Danneel being a drill sergeant, is she?”

“It’s not even that, man,” Jensen laughed, ended up coughing, “It’s like she enjoys it or something.”

“You think she enjoys you being sick?” Jared raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, man. Or at least taking care of me. She’s always been a bit like that…”

“Well, I’m glad she’s with you right now. What are you gonna do tomorrow?”

“I dunno… rub my own chest with tiger balm.”

“Whoa, okay, man. Too much information.”

Jensen laughed again, raspy and airy.

“How was the day?”

“We wrapped not long after you left. Not really much point in going on without you.”

Shit, Jared, seriously? Did they fucking wrap?”

“Yeah, look, it’s all good. It’s not your fault.”

Jensen was quiet on the other end.

“Besides, Misha kept sneezing a ruining it.”

Jensen didn’t laugh but Jared could imagine that got a smile.

“How you holding up?”

Jared relaxed back into the couch, “I’m good, man.”

“Yeah, and you’re a bad liar.”

Jared laughed, the sighed, “I’m getting over it, you know.”

“That makes one of us,” Jensen croaked, broke off coughing.

“You sound like shit. Go to bed.”

“It’s 6pm, dude? Besides, all I’ve done is sleep. Not really tired right now…”

“No offense, man, but you definitely need it. The makeup department can only do so much.”

“Shut up, dick.”

“Yeah, back at ya,” Jared laughed, “Seriously, get some rest. We’ve only got a half day tomorrow anyway, but we need you.”

“I’ll be fine tomorrow. Promise.”

“Now who’s the liar?” Jared smiled.

Jensen chuckled breathlessly, then paused, “I, um…”

“What, Jensen?”

He sighed, “I’m really… fucking embarrassed, man.”

“What the hell for?”

Another sigh, muffled cough, “Losing it today… It was humiliating.”

“Hey. No one even noticed, man. And if they did they couldn’t blame you. You’re sick as a dog, and fucking exhausted. They know that.”

Jensen coughed for a while.

“You alright?”

Jensen cleared his throat, “Shit… Yeah, I’m good… I should apologise to Misha.”

“Jensen, you don’t owe anyone an apology. It’s cheesy, dude, but it’s okay to cry.”

Jensen laughed but Jared could tell there was no real joy behind it.

“I fucking lost it. I don’t do stuff like that…”

“Yeah, well you do when you’re running a fever of 104, and have been pushed to fucking breaking. Stop beating yourself up. Misha didn’t care. You know he loves you. He was just worried, that’s all.”

“I should call him.”

“If you want to. But don’t do it because you think you need to apologise…”

“Yeah, alright… I’ll see you tomorrow. I have to get up early to take the girls to the airport.”

“Alright, make sure you get some sleep, and call me if you need anything.”

“Will do, man. Thanks.”

“’S what friends are for,” Jared smiled.

“Later, dude.”

“Bye.”

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYBODY RELAX! *Tap dances* I'm here

First of all, what a great way to begin! :) Love that movie.

“I feel better. Fever’s still a little high but not too bad… so I’m told.”

Jared laughed, “Danneel being a drill sergeant, is she?”

“It’s not even that, man,” Jensen laughed, ended up coughing, “It’s like she enjoys it or something.”

“You think she enjoys you being sick?” Jared raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, man. Or at least taking care of me. She’s always been a bit like that…”

*smiles widely* :D

I'm not very eloquent at the moment, but I really enjoyed this part! Anxiously awaiting more.

That hug, man. That broke down, in tears, heart aching, hug. I can't even. I teared up so badly! You are just nailing every little detail! And it's just brilliant :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for waiting, guys. The semester's almost over so soon I'll be posting like crazy! Already got 3 other fanfics in progress lol This'll be one of the final parts. We'll be wrapping up soon. Thanks for staying with me for the better part of a year. Can't express the true awesomeness of it. Endless love.

PART 24

Misha was asleep when the phone ringing pulled him back from blissful unconsciousness. He was groggy. His head felt the size of a basketball.

He groaned, rolling over to answer it.

"Hello?" Great, his voice was going now, just like Jensen's had been.

"Hey, it's me," Jensen's low croaky voice came. A noticeable difference to how he'd sounded that morning, but Misha was unsure if it was an improvement.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm feeling better now... Not so... emotional," Jensen chuckled lightly.

"Well, that's good. You should be getting all the rest you need."

"I just, um... you know... sorry."

"What for?" Misha closed his eyes, lying back against the pillow.

"Today. It wasn't cool."

"Come on, Jensen..." Misha groaned.

"Nah, man. I don't know what happened. It was embarrassing and stupid and I'm sorry."

"Shut up, dickhead. It gets like that when you're that sick. I've been there, believe me."

"Oh, dude. Leviathan scene?" He could hear Jensen's smile.

"Urgh, don't remind me."

Jensen laughed.

"You were so sick, man. I felt so sorry for you."

"Yeah, a bit like you've been the last few days. We understand. It happens. And you don't have to apologise. I'm always here to give you a shoulder to cry on."

"Ha ha... Fuck, so embarrassing."

Jensen started coughing.

"No, Jensen," Misha said, shaking his head.

"Anyway, how are you? Your voice sounds wrecked."

"Yeah, I'm catching up to you," Misha laughed through his congested nose.

"Don't say that. Hit the vitamin C."

"Aw, I'll be fine," Misha sniffled, turned away from the phone to sneeze into his arm.

"Bless you."

"Thanks."

Jensen coughed again. Misha waited. It went on for ages and then he could hear muffles in the background.

"Hey Misha," Danneel's smooth voice came on, "I think Jensen's done enough talking for today."

"Yeah, I think so," Misha croaked.

"Sounds like you have too! Drink some tea, honey."

"Yeah, I will," Misha smiled, "when I can be bothered to get out of bed."

"Aw, Mish. Who's looking after you?"

"I'm fine," he smiled.

"Well, I don't like you and Jared being on your own. And I'm still worried about leaving when Jensen's this bad."

He heard Jensen rasp something.

"Shhh, babe... Anyway, look after yourself. I've got soup to make."

"Jensen's a lucky man," Misha laughed.

"You got that right! Bye, Misha!"

"Bye, Dee."

Misha was asleep before the phone even disconnected.

Jared was on set before Jensen this morning. He'd had breakfast and gone through hair and makeup. He was shooting with Misha first before Jensen had to be on set.

If he was honest with himself he was feeling worse. Jensen's had gone straight to his tonsils to fuck shit up, but Jared was feeling the dull ache in his ears and the pressure behind his eyes. Earache or sinus infection. Hopefully it wasn't. Hopefully it was just the course of the virus and it would resolve itself.

Jensen rolled onto set as Jared was coming off from his scene with Misha.

Jensen had his sunglasses on still, and they were inside...

"Hey," his voice cracked and he cleared his throat.

"What the hell, man? What's wrong with you?"

"The girls left this morning," Jensen took his glasses off and his eyes were bloodshot and framed by tired purple shiners.

"I hope you got some sleep last night," Jared wrinkled his brow.

Jensen quirked an eyebrow in Jared's direction.

"No, man. Come on, you're sick."

"I know but," Jensen shrugged.

"I hope she did all the work. You look shattered."

Jensen chuckled, then doubled over coughing.

"Ah, fuck."

"Dude, you're an idiot. Did you sleep at all?"

"Well..."

"Forget it, I don't wanna know... I don't wanna know."

Jensen grinned sleepily.

"Ah, Jensen?"

"Hm?"

"Have you looked in the mirror this morning?"

"Oh, gosh, what?"

"Danneel left you a little something," Jared smiled, pointing to his neck.

Jensen leaned over to the window, peeling the collar of his shirt back to check his reflection.

"Oh, shit."

"Bob's gonna murder you."

"Dammit, I told her to be careful."

"Well, you probably should have just rested last night, shouldn't you?" Jared teased.

Jensen smirked, "She couldn't resist, man. I don't know, something about the heat..."

"Okay! Enough," Jared cut him off, raising his hand.

"Aw, don't tell me Gen doesn't love grinding up on ya' when you're all hot and sweaty..."

Jared blocked his ears with his hands, "I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that."

Jensen laughed, coughing again into his fist.

"You're gonna get sicker, you know. And it's your own fault for not keeping it in your pants."

"I wasn't gonna say no, man! Sex on a Tuesday! It's my lucky day..."

Jensen leaned a hand on his knee and coughed towards the ground. He dragged a shaky hand across his forehead, catching his breath.

"You might have "got" lucky last night, but you are anything but lucky, dude. You sure you can pull this off?" Jared's hand was on Jensen's back, squeezing his neck therapeutically.

"I felt fantastic last night..." He groaned, straightening up.

"I'm sure you did!"

Jensen sighed, rubbed his forehead again.

"Have you hydrated at least?"

Jensen waved a hand, "Yeah, Danneel made sure.... Fuck, did you bring any throat lozenges?"

"Your throat sore?"

"Of course it's fucking sore, dude."

Jared frowned, "Maybe you should see the doctor again."

"Maybe you should shut up. Let's go, we got 10 minutes."

Zabrina did her best to hide the hickie... and the shiners. Bob groaned when he saw him but didn't say anything. To be honest it wasn't the worst that had happened.

The level of exhaustion that Jensen was feeling was one of the worst things. He was used to not getting enough sleep, flying around, being jet lagged. Pushing through it anyway because he had to and because he wanted to. This was worse. It was worse because it was at the stage where it wasn't up to him. If his eyes were going to close, they were going to close.

"Dean?"

"Yah," Dean's head shot up.

Sam looked at him with an epic bitch face.

"I'm awake," he moaned.

Adlibbing. That was something Jensen was good at. That was his saving grace.

"Cut! Ackles, you do that on purpose?" Bob called.

"Uh, yeah," he sighed, rubbing his face.

"You're an idiot, but it works. We're gonna do a couple more like that. Try and stay awake please."

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! PERFECTION! How do you keep amazing us with no let up!? *flailing*

"Nah, man. I don't know what happened. It was embarrassing and stupid and I'm sorry."

"Shut up, dickhead. It gets like that when you're that sick. I've been there, believe me."

"Urgh, don't remind me."
YOU REFERENCED IT!!!! I actually had to think back to when that scene was done. I completely forgot about Mish Mish being sick during that :lol:

"Well..."

Jensen grinned sleepily.

"Ah, Jensen?"

"Hm?"

"Oh, gosh, what?"

Jensen leaned over to the window, peeling the collar of his shirt back to check his reflection.

"Oh, shit."

:lmfao:

Jensen smirked, "She couldn't resist, man. I don't know, something about the heat..."

"Aw, don't tell me Gen doesn't love grinding up on ya' when you're all hot and sweaty..."

Jared blocked his ears with his hands, "I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that."
So that wasn't a 'no', right Jared? You didn't deny that? :teehee:

"You're gonna get sicker, you know. And it's your own fault for not keeping it in your pants."

Jensen leaned a hand on his knee and coughed towards the ground. He dragged a shaky hand across his forehead, catching his breath.

"You might have "got" lucky last night, but you are anything but lucky, dude. You sure you can pull this off?" Jared's hand was on Jensen's back, squeezing his neck therapeutically.

"I'm sure you did!"
We're ALL sure you did, Jensen. But honestly, perfect input ;)

"Dean?"

"I'm awake," he moaned.

"You're an idiot, but it works. We're gonna do a couple more like that. Try and stay awake please."
I'm bouncing in my chair! Why can't we have actual episodes like this???

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! PERFECTION! How do you keep amazing us with no let up!? *flailing*

"Urgh, don't remind me."

YOU REFERENCED IT!!!! I actually had to think back to when that scene was done. I completely forgot about Mish Mish being sick during that :lol:

"Well..."

Jensen grinned sleepily.

"Ah, Jensen?"

"Hm?"

"Oh, gosh, what?"

"Oh, shit."

:lmfao:

So that wasn't a 'no', right Jared? You didn't deny that? :teehee:

"I'm sure you did!"

We're ALL sure you did, Jensen. But honestly, perfect input ;)

"Dean?"

"I'm awake," he moaned.

I'm bouncing in my chair! Why can't we have actual episodes like this???

I read your comment early in the morning and then went back to sleep, and I tell ya what, I had amazing dreams with a sick, snuggly Jensen and it was AWESOME. haha So thanks for that :P

Okay, guys. This is it. The last part. Thank you, once again, for sharing this journey with me. Let me know what you thought of it.

P.S This part contains some delirium :P

PART 25 - FINAL CHAPTER

“That’s a wrap!”

Jensen, Jared and Misha all visibly sagged, Jensen barely able to keep his eyes open. He slumped back into the diner booth in the set they were just finished with.

For a moment all three men just stayed in silence, exhausted from the last few days. Bob approached.

“Guys, we’ve had a discussion and we’re going to take a week off and let you boys get back on your feet. I know we’ve been pushing you hard, but we’ve been able to move some things around. You guys need a break.”

Jensen closed his eyes and leant his head back, saying a silent prayer of thanks.

“Are you sure?”

Jensen snapped his head up. What the hell was Jared arguing for?

Bob was nodding. He glanced awkwardly at Jensen. “I’m sure… a lot of the scenes from the other day need to be dubbed.”

Jensen coughed into his fist, “Sorry.”

Bob put a hand up, “It’s not your fault. We shouldn’t have made you do it. So, go home, get some rest. See you back here in a week.”

The boys were silent as he walked away.

“Did we really just get a week off?” Jared asked, looking from Jensen to Misha.

Jensen smiled tiredly and nodded, “Fuck, we need it though.”

Misha bent to help Jensen up, “How you doing?”

Jensen didn’t reject the help as he scrambled to his feet, “Barely conscious. Where’s Clif?”

Jared pulled his phone out and put it up to his ear as they made their way across the lot, Jensen’s arm around Misha’s shoulders.

“He’s bringing the car around,” Jared confirmed.

They stopped where they were and Jensen extracted himself from Misha’s supportive arms. He clapped him on the arm, taking in his tired, sunken appearance.

“You alright to get back to your apartment?” Jensen asked.

Misha sniffled, “Yeah, I’ll be fine,” his voice was wretched too.

“You sure?” Jensen said with serious eyes.

Misha laughed, “I’m a big boy. Look after yourselves, alright?”

“You too,” Jared nodded.

Clif showed up soon, bringing the car close so they could just step into it.

“Oh, Clif, am I happy to see you,” Jensen smiled, eyes already closed, “Take me home.”

Jensen awoke on his couch, unable to make it to the bed when he’d finally walked in the door. He looked at his watch. It was only 5pm. They’d finished at around 1pm that day, and Jared and Misha had wished him well.

One thing he knew was, he was not well.

He rolled off the couch onto the floor where he sat in a heap for a pathetically long time. He coughed into his arm. It was impossible for him to still be this sick.

“Where’s my fuckin’ phone?” he grumbled to himself.

His lungs burned, his eyes stung, his throat was raw. He was so tired he thought he would just fall asleep slumped on the floor. Then his stomach rumbled.

“Holy shit,” he croaked, ghosting a hand across his belly.

What could he do? He could order pizza, but if the guy got there he probably wouldn’t make it to the door to let him in. Danneel left about 3 massive containers of different soups in the fridge for him yesterday. Man, he was in love… Now, if he could only make it to the fridge…

He doubled up coughing again and decided against that idea. He found his phone in his back pocket. He was going to need some help.

“Hello?” Jared was surprised to see Jensen’s number pop up. He’d been pottering around the house, unable to sleep. Every time he lay down his head pounded.

“J-rod.”

“You don’t… sound great,” Jared said, immediately straightening.

“’M on the –“ he broke of coughing, “fuckin’ floor.”

“You’re on the floor? What the hell?”

“There’s soup in the fridge but… so far.”

The phone was muffled and then it sounded like he dropped it.

“Hey, you there?”

Jensen groaned loudly, “Where’m I gonna go? Hey, could you…”

“You want me to come over?”

“Gosh, yes. Please. I’m dying here.”

Jared laughed, “You’re a mess. To be honest, I’m going a little crazy here myself.”

“Yeah, we can, you know, look after each other,” Jensen laughed, “like Sam and Dean.”

Jared shook his head. Jensen must have really been out of it to be saying stuff like that.

“Like Sam and Dean,” Jared replied, smiling, “I’ll get a cab straight over, just stay where you are.”

“Sure thing, capt’n.”

“Bye, Jensen.”

Jared hung up and quickly packed a bag with some things. All the medicine he had, some food from the fridge, a couple of changes of clothes. He figured he’d stay with Jensen till they were doing a bit better. He didn’t like leaving him alone and he didn’t like being alone. It worked out better this way. Then they could look after each other, like Sam and Dean. He huffed a laugh and picked up his bag, catching a cab straight to Jensen’s.

“Jensen! You gonna open the door?”

Jensen woke to thumping at his door and his phone buzzing in his hand. He was still on the floor and Jared seemed to be outside. Funny. He didn’t remember Jared saying he was coming over.

“Jensen, open up, or I’ll kick the door in.”

“Alright!” Jensen croaked, levering himself up with the couch.

“Jesus, you scared me half to death. Open the door.”

“Getting there,” Jensen leaned on the bench, took the two shaky steps towards the door and clicked it unlocked.

Jared burst in, “Fuck, Jensen…” Jared grabbed him before he fell, “Okay, alright. Let’s get you to bed.”

“Don’t make it weird, dude,” Jensen groaned.

“I mean to sleep, idiot.”

Sure you did,” Jensen joked.

Jared huffed, contemplated dropping him, but continued on to deposit him on the bed.

Jensen shuffled up to lean against the headboard, just as his stomach roared.

“Holy crap, was that your stomach?” Jared laughed.

Jensen frowned, “Fucking starving.”

“You said there was soup in the fridge right?”

Jensen nodded, “Oh, gosh, yes. Jared, it’s so good.”

“Alright, “ he smiled at his delirious friend, “I’ll heat it up.”

When Jared was waiting for the microwave to beep his phone started ringing in his pocket. What now? He thought. He pulled it out and realized it was Misha.

“Hey, buddy. What’s up?” Jared answered, hearing Jensen cough in the other room.

“Hey. How are you?”

Jared rubbed the back of his neck, “I’m alright,” he sighed, “Just at Jensen’s now.

“Oh, what are you doing there? Is he okay?”

“He’s fucking loopy, man. All things aside, it’s actually pretty funny.”

Misha sneezed several times on the other line. He was all alone up in Vancouver at the moment, no one to look after him either…

“Hey, Mish… why don’t you hold up here with us for the next few days? So we can keep an eye on each other?”

The line was quiet for a moment, “Thought you’d never ask,” Misha rasped.

Jared carried a bowl of soup in each hand, one for himself and one for Jensen. He brought them through to the bedroom and chuckled at Jensen’s sleeping form. He was curled into a position that couldn’t possibly be comfortable, snoring.

He sat the bowl down on the nightstand.

“Jensen, wake up.”

“Dude!” he started, scrunching his face up.

“I got your soup.”

Jensen smiled and rolled over, coughing into his fist, “Thanks,” his voice was stained.

“You taken your medication?”

“Who are you, my mother?” Jensen muttered, reaching for his soup.

“I’ll take that as a no,” Jared said, sitting on the edge of his bed, sipping at his own soup.

Jensen took a sip straight from the bowl, hands too shaky to use a spoon. He sighed and relaxed further into the pillows.

“Well, I’ll get your pills and stuff after your soup.”

Jensen stopped, looking at him. “Thanks for coming over… You didn’t have to.”

Jared turned to sneeze into his elbow. He sniffled and looked back, “Don’t mention it.”

They sat for a moment, quietly sipping at their soup, coughing occasionally and sniffling almost constantly.

“Oh, by the way,” Jared said sheepishly, looking up at Jensen, “I invited Misha to stay here for the next few days, so we can look after each other…”

Jensen paused, sipped at his soup and sniffed, “Good.”

END

NOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE THE END!!! GOD OH MIGHTY IT'S TOO GOOD TO END HERE!

ahem~ This was a fantastic read! Thank you so so much for writing a wonder work of art. You have my complete attention for you next big read :D

Everything about this story was magnificent, comical, startling, and most of all, exciting! And though this story is sadly over, we can always reread it over and over. And just absorb all the deliciousness you have offered :twitch:

• 2 weeks later...

Nyawww, so sweet. I am so happy that you finished - congratulations! Great jobs with the whole thing, major kudos.

Thank youuuuu :D

NOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE THE END!!! GOD OH MIGHTY IT'S TOO GOOD TO END HERE!

ahem~ This was a fantastic read! Thank you so so much for writing a wonder work of art. You have my complete attention for you next big read :D

Everything about this story was magnificent, comical, startling, and most of all, exciting! And though this story is sadly over, we can always reread it over and over. And just absorb all the deliciousness you have offered :twitch:

You are the sweetest!!! And thanks for your dedicated support :)

And you know what... I might not actually be finished with this one yet... maybe... ;)

And you know what... I might not actually be finished with this one yet... maybe... ;)
GOD DOES EXIST!!!! You are the greatest person ever! :Pounce:

PART 26... just 'cause.

Jensen slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on his side in bed, tucked into his blankets. His head throbbed mercilessly. Then the noise came again and he realised it was the sound that had awoken him in the first place. Someone was knocking on his front door. Light tapping.

Where the hell was Jared when you needed him?

He dragged himself out of bed, pulling his shirt off over his head, because, man, it was hot.

He entered the living room and saw Jared asleep on the couch, looking like he’d just collapsed there. He was unstirred by the noise. That kid could sleep anywhere.

Jensen opened the door, wearing only a pair of jeans.

“Hey, Mish,” he croaked, leaving the door open and heading into the kitchen.

Misha had a bag slung over one shoulder and a heavy jacket on. He walked in and glanced at Jared on the couch.

“Hey,” he said, smiling at the big guy’s sleeping form.

“You can put your stuff in the guest room. I’ll get you some soup,” Jensen leaned on the counter, breathing raggedly for a moment.

“Hey, go lie down. I can get it myself,” Misha said, placing his bag on the floor.

He looked tired and feverish but more awake than Jensen was right now.

Jensen leant on Misha’s shoulder as he passed him on his way to the couch, “Thanks, man.”

“No, thanks for letting me stay,” Misha said, grabbing the soup from the fridge.

“Makes sense,” Jensen said, groaning as he sat down on the other side of his corner couch, across from Jared, “Keep us quarantined in the one place.”

His laugh turned to a cough and he struggled forward, feeling sweat prickle on his chest.

“You feeling okay?” Misha asked, crossing the room to place a hand on his forehead.

“I think my fever broke,” Jensen sniffed, rubbing his nose with the back of his hand and relaxing back into the couch.

“Mm,” Misha hummed, “You want some soup.”

Jensen cleared his throat and shook his head, “We already ate,” he indicated to himself and Jared.

Misha placed the soup in the microwave and dissolved into a sneezing fit. Jared, surprisingly, slept through the whole thing.

“Bless,” Jensen murmured, “You okay?”

Misha smirked, “Just tired.”

“Yeah, looks like you’re not the only one,” he added, pointing to Jared.

Misha retrieved his soup from the microwave and sat next to Jensen on the couch.

“He looks like he just passed out,” Misha said, his croaky voice displaying a level of humour.

“He had it coming,” Jensen sighed, rubbing his forehead, “The guy’s been running on fumes for days.”

Misha nodded in agreement, tucking in to his soup.

“Oh, Jensen,” he groaned.

“Good, isn’t it?” Jensen grinned.

“It’s fucking amazing.”

“What’s amazing?”

The two men looked up to see Jared stirring, his eyes pressed closed and his mouth wide open in a yawn.

“Ah, there ya’are, buddy. With us?” Jensen asked, rubbing a hand across his abused throat.

“Time’s it?” he groaned, rolling onto his side, “Oh, hey, Mish.”

“Hey, yourself. And it’s the soup that is amazing.”

Jared nodded, squinting his eyes at his watch.

“Dude, it’s only 7.”

Jensen coughed. It rattled up his chest and he was forced to sit forward, elbows on knees, coughing towards the floor.

“Fuck me,” he moaned, sweat running down his temple.

“You need to go back to bed,” Jared sighed, sitting up.

“You wanna…” he looked from Jared to Misha, and then to the floor, “give me some help?”

Jared and Misha didn’t even respond. Misha put his soup down on the coffee table to help Jared hoist their friend up. His legs shook beneath him, and his brain wanted to burst out his eyes. The world went grey and he just had to trust they weren’t going to lead him straight into the coffee table.

“You good?” Jared asked, as Jensen stumbled beside him.

“I’m fucked,” was all the response he could muster.

He felt himself lowered to the bed and the sheets being drawn up over him. He coughed again and it sparked new pain in his throat. The coughing continued until he heard,

“He can’t sleep like that. We gotta sit him up.”

He could hear the guys padding about his room, dragging extra pillows onto his bed.

Eventually Jared’s strong arm looped around behind him and sat him forward, while Misha stacked the pillows against the headboard. Jensen tried to ignore the fact he had his face pressing into Jared’s armpit. He wanted to help them, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t will his body to move. He was absolutely, positively, one thousand percent done.

The next time Jensen woke it was to Misha gently shaking his shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” Jensen tried to push away from his stack of pillows, suddenly remembering he wasn’t alone in his apartment tonight.

“Nothing. You need your antibiotics.”

Jensen sighed and leant his head back. Thank God he wasn’t on his own or he would have missed 2 doses today… and that would be bad.

“Thanks,” he croaked, clearing his throat and wincing.

“How’s the throat?” Misha asked, noticing the challenge it was for him to swallow the big pills.

Jensen waved a hand, not really wanting to dignify it with a response that was only going to hurt more.

“That bad, huh?” Misha wrinkled his nose up.

Jensen rolled his eyes, swallowed hard and cleared his throat again.

“Im’a crappy host,” he rasped, coughing a little afterwards.

Misha put a hand on his leg, “Hey, we’re here because we don’t want you on your own… because you’re sick, okay? We can take care of ourselves.”

Jensen frowned, “You’re sick too.”

Misha rubbed his head, looking down at the ground, “Yeah, but you’ve got it just a little bit worse, I’d say.”

Jensen reached a sluggish hand up to Misha’s neck, “You take your temperature?”

“100.5, which isn’t too bad…”

“Jared?”

“102,” Misha muttered, looking down.

“Shit,” Jensen cursed, trying to push himself up again.

“Hey, relax. He’s fine. He’s had Tylenol and is sleeping like a baby.”

Jensen relaxed back once again.

“And speaking of that, open up,” Misha came at him with a thermometer.

“Give it,” Jensen groaned, snatching it out of Misha’s hand, not allowing him to put it in his mouth for him. He wasn’t that sick.

It beeped and Jensen looked down at the numbers. 102.8. That wasn’t a good sign. It was climbing again.

“What is it?”

Jensen just handed the thermometer back to Misha without a word.

“Do you feel cold?” Misha asked, going straight into ‘dad mode’.

Jensen shrugged.

“You shivering?” he continued, pulling the covers back.

“No, quit it,” Jensen whined, pushing him away feebly.

“Okay,” Misha stopped his fussing and got to his feet, “Just text me if you need anything, don’t call out.”

Jensen nodded, knowing it would be to save his voice. The way he sounded now, they probably wouldn’t hear him anyway.

“Go to sleep. We’re fine. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Thanks, Mish,” Jensen croaked, trying to curl on his side while half sitting up on his pillows so he didn’t choke and cough all night.

“Night, Jensen.”

Jensen coughed and coughed, pain exploding in his chest and throat. It was dark. He had no idea what time it was. Suddenly light flooded his room from the hall and Jared appeared, leaning on the door frame, rubbing his eyes blearily, hair everywhere.

"Jensen?"

Jensen was lying flat. His pillow fort lost around him. He was sweating and cold. He put a palm on his chest, it was damp with sweat and rattled beneath him.

"You alright?" Jared padded into the room, squinting.

Jensen coughed again, stealing his answer and his breath. The pain was hot like fire.

"Alright, come here," Jared pulled him up and sat him against the headboard, putting a hand on his bare chest.

"That better?" he asked.

Jensen gave a weak thumbs-up and an attempted smile.

"You're covered in sweat, dude. Do you want to shower?"

Jensen looked at his clock, bleary fevered eyes trying to focus.

"It's midnight."

"Are you gonna be able to sleep like that? In your jeans?" Jared peered down at him, real concern on his face.

Jensen closed his eyes, "This is shit."

Jared sighed, "I know. Come on."

Jensen stood up on his own, Jared hovering close by in case he decided his legs didn't want to work, which was a real possibility. He took a breath in that was particularly rattling and began coughing again. He reached out a hand and gripped Jared's shirt to remain upright.

"Come on, man," Jared guided him to the bathroom.

"Dude, you are waiting outside," Jensen croaked in a husky whisper.

"Obviously," Jared smiled.

Jensen shut himself in the bathroom and allowed tears of pure exertion to run down his cheeks.

Jared had not intended to fall asleep, on Danneel's side of the bed no less. He was waiting to make sure Jensen was okay enough to take a shower. He didn't want him slipping or passing out or something, and he was frankly really worried about his buddy. He wondered if he needed to go back to the hospital. It was as bad as the time he'd had tonsillitis in season 1. Poor guy was so sick. And Kim Manners sat with him in the hotel almost all day before his fever got so bad they needed to get him to a hospital. Jared still remembers Kim calling him from there, telling him that yes, it was that bad. He was worried then and he was worried now. Jensen was out of it, eyes never really focusing on anything. And he and Misha had taken their temperatures but he had no idea what Jensen's was. He knew it had to be worse than his.

He had felt terrible that evening. He’d been trying to put on a stoic appearance, a tough exterior, that he wouldn’t usually feel the need to use, but Jensen needed him to be well. He couldn’t look after him, he couldn’t worry about him, not in his condition. Jared’s cough had cleared up, but wasn’t any less frequent or irritating. Where Jensen’s was wet and rattling, his was dry and grating, offering no satisfaction of clearing his throat or lungs. His sinuses still throbbed and he was still fairly congested, his head pounding whenever he lay down. He had an ache in his left ear that made it impossible to sleep on that side, as tired as he was.

He’d stayed in Jensen’s room, on his bed, waiting for his buddy to come out, listening to the soft sounds of Misha’s congested snores coming from the guest room…

Jared woke up with the sun in his eyes. He had to calm the immediate panic of waking somewhere that definitely wasn’t his own bed. He looked over at Jensen, who was awkwardly propped up against the headboard, chin to his chest, ear over his shoulder, in an impossibly comfortable position. Jared had fallen asleep across the pillows he was using to sit himself up.

He sat up on the edge of the bed and massaged his temples, as a wet gasping cough started behind him. He looked over his shoulder at Jensen, who was bent forward, his fist pressing against his lips. Jared could imagine the spray of mucus hitting it, as he coughed.

“Man, why didn’t you wake me up?” Jared groaned, guilt eating away at him.

“Wha – “ was all Jensen managed to get out before he stared up coughing again. It wasn’t long before he was uncoordinatedly racing to the bathroom, the sounds of retching following soon after.

“So, I guess you’re feeling better,” Jared whispered to himself.

Jared prodded gently around his ear before dragging himself to his feet and to the closed bathroom door. He tapped lightly.

“Hey, you need anything?”

“Fuckin’ bullet to the head,” came the quiet raspy voice from inside, followed by more coughing.

“I’m serious, dude,” Jared tapped again.

“Nah, just…” *heaving*, “gimme a minute.”

Jared sighed and ruffled his hair, walking out to the living room. He stopped at the open door to the guest room and looked over Misha’s sleeping form. He was sprawled on his back, snoring through the congestion. He looked like a little kid. Jared decided to let him sleep until the sickness inevitably woke him.

He went into the kitchen, checking what food Jensen had in the fridge. They’d have to pick up some groceries, clearly. Jensen didn’t usually keep a well stocked fridge in the Vancouver apartment and all the food that was left was what Danneel had made, and the scarce leftover vegetables.

Jared shut the fridge and sniffled.

Huh’CHTNXT!”

“Bless you.”

Jared turned to see Jensen staggering down the hallway in sweatpants and a hoodie. His voice was but a whisper again, the coughing and puking probably robbed him of it.

“Hey, man,” Jared said, crossing the room as Jensen flopped down on the couch.

Jensen rubbed his forehead.

“Hey,” it was just a squeal of air, no voice.

“You should have woken me up last night. I can’t believe you slept like that. I’m so sorry, dude.”

Jensen shrugged, rubbed his neck with a painful wince.

“You needed the sleep.”

“Yeah, and so did you, you idiot.”

Jensen shrugged again, closing his eyes.

“You want breakfast or drugs first?” Jared said, shifting forward in his seat.

“Drugs,” Jensen croaked, clearing his throat and grimacing.

Jared got up to get the medicine, absentmindedly pressing against his ear as the change in altitude shifted something.

“What’s up with your ear?”

“Huh?” Jared said, not quite hearing his friend.

“Your ear. Is it sore?”

Jared waved a hand, “It’s nothing.”

Jensen stared, “Mmhm…”

OMG YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Jared got up to get the medicine, absentmindedly pressing against his ear as the change in altitude shifted something.

“What’s up with your ear?”

“Huh?” Jared said, not quite hearing his friend.

“Your ear. Is it sore?”

Jared waved a hand, “It’s nothing.”

Jensen stared, “Mmhm…”
I sense a possible ear infection. ;) Not that i'm in line with our lovely boys being in pain....but do so pleeeaaasssseeee!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!! The story lives on! :D

I'm a lurker, just decided to get an account.. but I have been reading this story since the beginning.. SO THANKFUL that you are continuing it. Sick Jensen is my life.. fictional Jensen, that is.. :) Thanks so much!

Here's a bit more. I'm going to end it soon for real haha, just had to get a little more schmoopy schmoop in! :P

PART 27

Jensen eyed Jared sceptically. He’d been poking around his ear for a while now, even tilting his head at an angle occasionally. If it was an ear infection, they’d have to get the doctor out… and that meant they’d want to look at Jensen too. And he didn’t like doctors.

Jared arrived back with a handful of drugs and a bottle of water. It felt like Jensen’s throat was swollen shut and he had no idea how he was going to swallow all those pills. Not only was it swollen but it was coated, the mucus lining his throat taking up permanent residency in his lungs. He’d only thrown up that morning because of the coughing, when his gag reflex inevitably kicked in. It was gross. He felt gross. And even when he showered the sweat would reappear instantly, making him feel sticky and cold, unable to ever get warm.

“Hey,” Jared said, nudging him with his shoulder.

“Do we –“ Jensen cleared his throat, “do we have the liquid kind?”

Jared frowned, “That bad, is it?”

Jensen nodded, with a facial expression that said ‘I am over this!’

“I’ll have a look. Misha might have some.”

Jensen put his face in his hands, sniffing thickly because, oh yeah, there was still that too.

Huh’eschtoo! He’tschuuew!”

“Bless you,” Jared muttered, going through his bag.

“Hey,” Misha said, emerging from his room, looking dishevelled and sounding rough.

“Morning, man,” Jared said from where he was crouched down.

Jensen waved as Misha slumped beside him.

“Time for medicine and temperature checks,” Jared ordered, straightening up.

After gulping down all the medication and painfully swallowing his antibiotic, Jensen was sat on the couch, arms folded across his chest, thermometer sticking out between his lips. Misha was taking some Tylenol and Jared was hovering.

The thermometer beeped and Jensen took it out, rubbing his eyes to see it. Shit. 103.

“For fucks sake,” he groaned, tossing the thing aside.

Jared snatched it up, “Jesus, Jensen,” he said, looking at it.

“No wonder I’m so fucking cold,” He shivered, pulling his sleeves down over his hands.

“Hey, Mish, hand me that blanket,” Jared asked, reaching a hand out.

Misha passed him the thick grey blanket from the arm of the couch, and Jared threw it across Jensen’s lap.

“Thanks,” Jensen let another shudder pass through him.

“Your turn, Padalecki,” Misha said, nodding his head.

“Huh?” Jared frowned.

“Take your temperature.”

Jared huffed, “Fine.”

A moment later it beeped and Jared took it out of his mouth, furrowing his brow in a look of confusion.

“What is it?” Jensen asked, gruffly.

“102.5.”

“You’re gaining on me, buddy,” Jensen chuckled, eyes closed, pulling the blanket closer to him with clumsy fingers.

“Why is it so high?” Misha asked, “Do you feel alright?”

“Yeah, I feel fine,” he shrugged.

“Mmhm,” Jensen moaned, like he didn’t believe it, eyes still closed, lips pursed.

“Well, I mean I feel sick…”

Misha groaned as he stood up, coughing into a fist, “Here,” he passed Jared the Dayquil, “medicate.”

Jensen flitted in and out of a feverish medicated daze as he sat huddled on the couch. The three of them had hunkered down and were watching TV. One thing that was clear though, was that Jared definitely had something wrong with his ear. He’d been asking them to repeat every second thing, leaning in close like he’d lost the concept of personal space. And when he did get up, he’d stumble a bit, catching himself on various pieces of furniture to get to his desired location.

Once again Misha and Jensen were talking, to Jared, and his squinting eyes were fixed on the TV, not responding to them at all.

"Jared."

Jensen lifted a heavy hand and slapped the back of it across Jared's shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Dude, can you hear me? We were talking to you."

Jared looked for a moment like he didn't comprehend.

"Yeah."

Jensen furrowed his brow, then lifted his hand and flicked Jared's ear lightly.

"Ow, shit! Jensen!"

"Wanna try that again?" Jensen frowned.

"Alright, maybe it's a little sore..."

"Time to call the doctor," Misha said.

"Say again?" Jared leaned closer.

"We're calling a doctor," Jensen said louder.

Jensen lifted a heavy hand and slapped the back of it across Jared's shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Dude, can you hear me? We were talking to you."

Jared looked for a moment like he didn't comprehend.

"Yeah."

Jensen furrowed his brow, then lifted his hand and flicked Jared's ear lightly.

"Ow, shit! Jensen!"

"Wanna try that again?" Jensen frowned.

"Alright, maybe it's a little sore..."

"Time to call the doctor," Misha said.

"Say again?" Jared leaned closer.

"We're calling a doctor," Jensen said louder.

*frantic arm flailing and giggles and rolls away* I don't want this to ever and! I love it too much! :D
  • 2 weeks later...

PART 28

Jared was diagnosed with a double ear infection, although much worse in the left. Jensen had been put on new antibiotics since his tonsillitis was still hanging around and his lungs weren't sounding too good either. As Jensen had suspected, he was strongly recommended to the hospital, but that wasn't going to happen. Misha was given antipyretics and a boatload of codeine. And now all three boys were sitting on the couch, shivering under blankets, watching, believe it or not, Supernatural.

"Guys, can we not watch this?" Misha whined nasally, "I wanna be able to sleep tonight. Heh'eschksuu!"

"Dude," Jensen rasped, coughing into a tissue, "you can change it if you want. But this is on and I ain't moving."

"What?" Jared turned, eyes bleary.

Jensen waved a hand, "Wasn't talking to you."

"Oh," he looked back at the screen, ripping a tissue from the box between them.

They stayed in silence and Jensen looked over at Misha.

"So, you gonna put something else on?" Jensen raised an eyebrow, scrubbing at his nose.

Misha pointed at the TV, "It's so far..."

Jensen smirked, then snapped forward with a powerful sneeze, "huh'KSCHIUEW! Ah, fuck..."

"Ya'alright?" Jared put a hand on Jensen's shoulder.

"That hurt my throat," he croaked.

Jared leaned forward to the coffee table and grabbed the bag of lozenges, chucking them onto Jensen's lap.

"Thanks," he squeaked.

Jensen found the remote under his blanket fort, as he popped a lozenge in his mouth, and chucked it to Misha.

Misha quickly flipped channels as the fugly of the week was about to tear someone’s face off.

“Hey! I was watching that!” Jared whined, oblivious to their earlier conversation.

“It’s scaring Misha,” Jensen groaned, shuffling back under his blanket.

Jared huffed.

“Just let him pick something. I’m not watching anyway,” Jensen yawned, closing his eyes.

Jared smirked at Misha. He wasn’t really annoyed. If it was scaring the guy then he wouldn’t make him sit there and endure it. That was just mean.

“You guys hungry? I’m hungry…”

Jensen opened one eye, “You’re always hungry.”

“Seriously, it’s lunch time,” he said, consulting his watch.

“There’s still soup,” Misha said, channel flipping.

“I don’t want soup. I want real food,” Jared said.

Jensen’s eyes flew open, “You bite your tongue!”

Jared laughed, “Come on. You know what I mean.”

Jensen cleared his throat, pulling out another lozenge.

Jared stood up, tilting his head awkwardly.

“Get me water while you’re up,” Jensen rasped.

“What?” Jared looked from Jensen to Misha, not even knowing who it was that spoke.

Jensen waved his empty water bottle.

“Oh,” he grabbed the bottle and went through to the kitchen while Jensen and Misha sniffled on the couch.

“We’re going to have to get groceries, dude. The fridge is empty.”

“Yeah, that’s not going to happen,” Jensen replied, shivering, fighting to keep his eyes open.

“Guys?” Jared said from the kitchen, because he couldn’t hear Jensen’s husky voice from there.

“Mish, help me out,” Jensen squeaked, causing him to cough.

“Can we order some?” Misha practically shouted.

“I guess so… I could go out?” Jared said, like he was asking permission.

“Jared, you’re practically deaf and I’m pretty sure the fridge door is holding you up.”

Jared frowned and to prove a point, shut the door, stumbled until his hands found the bench.

“Case and point,” Misha laughed, “Come sit down. We’ll order online and get pizza or something for lunch.”

“I haven’t got Jensen’s water,” Jared said, head bowed like he was trying to fight the wave of dizziness.

Misha looked down at the couch, “Don’t worry. He’s passed the fuck out.”

Jared slowly made his way back to the couch and sat heavily next to Jensen. He didn’t wake. He was definitely out. Sitting up against the couch made it easier for him to breath than lying in his bed and he’d been barely hanging on to consciousness all day.

Jared took the packet of lozenges out of his hands and put them back on the coffee table, then pulled the blanket up over his rattling chest.

Oh my god these boy will be the end of me, I swear. Ear infections, Tonsillitis. Misha is definitely taker of care in this ;) And I Iove it to bits!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, sorry I've been away for a while. Let's wrap this baby up! Thanks for your support over the better part of a year with this fic. Ya'll rock.

PART 29 - Final part... for real this time. :P

Misha woke up and actually felt a little better. He was sore all over, but the pressure in his face and the razor blades in his throat were more or less gone. He took a deep breath in through his nose and relished it. He was actually on the upswing.

When he's finished singing a little victory song in his head he was made aware of two separate noises in the house. The first was a loud congested raspy snore... The second was more quiet, but more alarming.

He got up and padded down the hall. Jared was the source of the loud snoring. He was lying on his back with his mouth open. It was almost comical. Then he heard the other noise again and hastened to Jensen's room.

Jensen wasn't in his bed. But there was evidence to suggest he had been there. The sheets were a tangled mess, vomit clung down the side of the bed and onto the floor. He heard Jensen cough and made his way to the ensuite, trying not to step in anything.

He tapped on the door frame.

"Jensen?"

Jensen was bent over the toilet coughing and gagging. When he finally slumped back Misha could see how pale he was. He was covered in sweat, his lips looking a little on the purple side.

"Hey, man, what's going on?" Misha crouched at Jensen's side, a hand on his shoulder.

Jensen shook his head, coughing between tightly closed lips. He pushed Misha weakly back and bent over the toilet again to gag but nothing came up. He was empty by now.

"Is it your stomach?"

Jensen flopped back against the wall and shook his head again ever so slightly.

"It's the coughing," he croaked, his voice destroyed.

"How long have you been like this? You didn't think to call one of us?"

Jensen just coughed again, wet rumbling hacks and leant over the toilet waiting for his gag reflex to kick it. Which of course it did.

"Okay, it's alright. Let me get you some medicine. Get you back in bed."

Jensen sighed, coughing a few times, "There's puke on the bed..."

"I know. I meant a clean bed. I'll grab some stuff, okay? I'll be right back."

Jensen set off on another coughing fit and Misha rubbed his hot, sweaty back.

"Jesus, take a breath. It's okay..."

"Easy for you to say," he rasped.

Misha squeezed his shoulder and got up to go get medicine.

Jensen was pretty much out by the time Misha could try and get him up off the floor, which made the task a whole lot more difficult. The codeine laced cough syrup had worked its magic like a charm, and Jensen was now doughy and compliant. Unfortunately he was still as weak as a kitten and content enough to sleep on the floor, surrounded by his own puke. If Misha was going to get him to the guest room, strip and wash his sheets and clean up the floor, he’d need the big guy.

Jared had rolled onto his stomach and was hugging his pillow with childlike intensity.

“Jared?” Misha whispered, touching his shoulder.

“Wha?” Jared groaned, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

“Sorry to wake you, man.”

“What’s going on?” he looked around, blearily.

“I need your help with Jensen.”

Jared swung his feet round and sat up, “Is he alright?”

“Well, not really… come on,” Misha said, leaving the room to go check on Jensen again.

He could hear Jared’s sluggish but determined footsteps behind him as he made his way to Jensen’s room.

“Aw, shit,” Jared moaned, seeing the mess, and ultimately Jensen passed out against the wall.

Misha crouched at Jensen’s side with a hand on his shoulder, “Hey, come on. Time for bed.”

Jensen’s eyes fluttered open, and fell on Jared standing at the door. He gave a lazy wave and made no attempt to move.

“Jensen, you gotta get off the floor,” Misha begged, looping an arm under his shoulder.

“Dude,” Jared said, pushing past him, “I got it.”

Jared stooped down and easily lifted Jensen up, but forcing him to stand on his own two feet.

“Fuck,” Jensen groaned.

“Use your legs, man. Don’t be lazy,” Jared laughed.

Misha got under Jensen’s other shoulder and they carried him down the hall to the bed Jared was sleeping in, the closest that wasn’t covered in puke.

Jensen flopped bonelessly onto the bed, virtually unconscious.

Misha looked at Jared, “You can sleep in my bed. I’m gonna go clean up his room.”

“No, Mish, I’ll give you a hand.”

“You’re going to have an antibiotic and you’re going to go to bed,” Misha ordered.

“Don’t use your ‘dad voice’ on me,” Jared said, cracking a smile.

“Jared, I know how to deal with puke. Let me handle it.”

Jared smiled, fighting a yawn, “Alright, fine.” He put a hand down and patted Jensen’s head before wandering off down the hall.

Misha looked down at Jensen, looking so young in sleep. He was glad they’d asked him to stay with them now, not so they could look after him, but so he could look after them.

END

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT CAN'T ENNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I can't believe this is actually over!!!!! No! I won believe it! :cry:

And ending with an even number! 29!? Sin! I CALL SIN! (jk jk, too much CinemaSins)

This was so beautiful in so many ways and on so many levels! :heart: This story will be a bitch to beat. You had EVERYTHING!

Thank you so much for putting in so much effort to write this. Thank you thank you! :Pounce:

I realised the fic is approaching it's first year anniversary... So it would be sad to not let it see a year, wouldn't it?

Ahh, you guys are killing me.

Stay tuned.

;)

Archived