Sneeze Fetish Forum

Things you "should" like, but don't

bloom

I also really dislike flip-flops and ballet flats. Get out.

^^ :yes:

Hate flip-flops actually. Slides I'll do, but I'm not having anything stuck between my toes, just no.

Oh, and I feel like I *should* like getting my nails done. Like I should really have a burning desire to get makeup and wear it and want stuff on my nails. I can admire that other people have cute little painted nails (but 90% of the time only if they show me, otherwise I don't really notice), but I just don't really have a burning innate desire to either try to do it myself, or to pay someone to do it. Just meh....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate pedicures. I had one done ONE time and I will never, ever have that shit done again. Having some stranger dig around under my toenails and play with my feet? NOPE. I hated every single second of it. Same with a manicure, really. I didn't like that shit either. Get away from my cuticles. *HISSSS!!!*

That being said, I DO like to paint my nails absolutely absurd colors, but I like doing it myself. It relaxes me and I don't have to sit in front of some stranger whilst pretending to make polite conversation.

Bunheads- I love ballet, I love Sutton Foster! I love shows that focus on relationships between women and yet I did not love that show, at all.

I hate pedicures. I had one done ONE time and I will never, ever have that shit done again. Having some stranger dig around under my toenails and play with my feet? NOPE. I hated every single second of it.

I had the same experience!

Pedicure haters unite!!

do you mean you do things for the progress/journey, and avoid the anti-climax of reaching the 'end'?

In very short: yes. I just hate to be done with things, is really what it comes down to. Which probably means I have issues, but welp, what else is new. heh.gif

Nahh, but we're very much the opposite! I love starting and finishing stuff, (like on a plane, how the take-off and the landing are the best bits?). Your way is probably much better - I feel like it'd be much more satisfying to really appreciate the process. (Or the Climb ... #Miley.)

I hate food. If that even counts. I hate 99 % of it, and only eat so I don't die really XD.

I like Doctor Who, moreso the original 1963-1989 run than the new series. Not enough to consider myself a full fan, but way more than the average punter.

However, apart from Doctor Who (and Blakes' 7), I just CANNOT STAND science fiction!

Most I just groan with loathing whenever I find them on TV, however I hate Star Trek (and all its related series) and Star Wars.

The same attitude and opinion also extends to other fandoms like anime and utter shit like Game of Thrones, too!

Chips. I eat just about every junk food out there, but I HATE chips. I don't know what it is. I love popcorn, but chips are just too...crispy? Maybe?

I'm not sure, I eat tortilla chips at Mexican restaurants, but only if there's queso dip for it, besides that I won't eat them. Popcorn, candy, brownies, cookies,french fries, soda, anything unhealthy and I'll probably eat it, but not chips.

I guess that's my one "saving grace" when it comes to unhealthy foods is that I won't eat chips.

I hate pedicures. I had one done ONE time and I will never, ever have that shit done again. Having some stranger dig around under my toenails and play with my feet? NOPE. I hated every single second of it.

Ugh, same here. I've only had one pedicure, and it was pure torture. Stay away from my freaking feet! weirdsmiley.gif

I also really dislike Glee. I love Broadway musicals, and I like the concept and all, but I seriously dislike this show.

I used to think I loved cats. I never had one as a kid, and always wanted one. Now I currently have one, and I really feel terrible saying this, but she REALLY annoys me. It actually feels like my cat goes out of it's way to annoy the crap out of me. First and last cat I will ever own.

I love Star Wars! ...But I don't like Star Trek.

I don't like hamburgers. Neither do I like catsup, mustard, onions or pickles (almost everything that should go on a hamburger). Onions are the worst, though. I can't even stand the smell of them.

I don't like texting. It was only a couple years ago that I finally got texting service on my phone. My friends and family almost never text me, because they know I don't like it.

Hippies. I think about this all the time.

Me: "Emily why in gods name haven't you started hanging out with the hippies? They do all the stuff you wanna do! All you do is complain about his lame everyone is and nobody wants to do anything cool, the hippies do cool things!"

Also me: "Eh... But they seem kinda weird, don't they?"

Me: *facepalm*

I'll join my people, someday. Although, shoulda taken the opportunity when I went to Kent State, we had massive amounts of hippies there.

In no particular order:

1. Kill Bill: More or less everyone I know loves Kill Bill, but I just don't. It's just way too over the top, and... ugh I just don't like it. Though I guess that's expected for Tarantino.

2. The Walking Dead: The story is scattered everywhere and it's poorly handled, the tragedy just doesn't work and I frankly just dislike the greater majority of characters.

3. Black Butler: I actually don't hate this anime, I just don't get the hype, I watched like ten episodes and it just didn't catch my attention.

4. Peanut butter: What is up with everybody and peanut butter? It tastes like boredom and regret.

The Simpsons!

It feels like virtually everyone who is a fan of various TV shows includes The Simpsons in their list of favourites......

......but I seem to have a mental block (no, not that kind of mental block :glare: ) about animated shows. I've never been able to get into anything where the characters aren't "real people".

but I seem to have a mental block (no, not that kind of mental block ) about animated shows. I've never been able to get into anything where the characters aren't "real people".

Not even Disney?!

See, I've made you get.....(ahem) animated now :glare:

Nope, not even Disney.

I have a thought, Joal. We need to get a group of real people and record the lines from some of "The Simpsons" shows and then you can enjoy them. ;):shifty:

Every single time I see this topic, I feel the urge to reply with: "Men, sex and freedom", but then I stop myself.

Oh, what the hell.

Bananas

Doctor who....

I love anime...gosh I do.... but I can't get into black butler...I know of the characters but I can't sit down and watch it like I can with attack on titan or DBZ.

And even though I love zombies and horror and the like, I can't get into the walking dead even though I watched a few episodes and liked it. Hannibal is another show. Like I just cant. It's so weird.

But let's talk about Penny Dreadful and we're friends for life. XD

Every single time I see this topic, I feel the urge to reply with: "Men, sex and freedom", but then I stop myself.

Oh, what the hell.

Soooo... you want a women to :Pounce: and :hug: and snuggle you while having you captured with fuzzy pink handcuffs??

I *could* find a person ;):naughty:

Soooo... you want a women to Pounce.gif and hug.gif and snuggle you while having you captured with fuzzy pink handcuffs??

How did you know??! D:

I am expected to like bands like Bastille, One Republic, My Chemical Romance, and The Orwells and artists like End Sheeran, Taylor Swift, and Lady Antebellum because they are very popular with high school students. I am into trap and foreign music, which most kids don't understand.

Kissing and cuddling! Regular hugs are okay but staying in physical contact makes me feel trapped :lol: I also get kinda grossed out when I see two people kiss, in real life or on tv. Shitty thing because kissing and that AWFUL WET DROOL-KISS SOUND is everywhere. I hate that sound. I hate it.

Sauna, cold beer and hockey is like the essence of Finnishness but I'm not really a fan of any of those. I also dislike salmiakki.

*waits for an angry Finnish mob to take me down*

Soooo... you want a women to Pounce.gif and hug.gif and snuggle you while having you captured with fuzzy pink handcuffs??

How did you know??! D:

I have my ways :ninja:;)

tma dislikes secrets... aaevil.gif

It depends on the secret... if it is about you and pasta noodles and fuzzy pink handcuffs I *might* be able to *try* to push away my dislike :innocent:;)

It depends on the secret... if it is about you and pasta noodles and fuzzy pink handcuffs I *might* be able to *try* to push away my dislike innocent.gifwink.png

Oh, surely that doesn't have to be secret... :hypoc:

Archived