Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

16 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I got my second covid-shot today!!! Huge relief! 💉 Still gonna wear face masks indoors in public places and avoid people in general though. :lol: 

congrats! I'm having my first Pfizer shot in 4 days here in Ukraine :) 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/19/2021 at 5:19 PM, ukrsneeze said:

congrats! I'm having my first Pfizer shot in 4 days here in Ukraine :) 

Awesome! ^_^ 

Add me to the Just Got Vaccinated crowd.  Finally!!!  Only the first one but I will automatically be scheduled for my second in a month.  My arm hurts and I'm kinda groggy but I don't mind.  I'm vaccinated!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wooohhh, third day on antibiotics and I feel SO MUCH better, oh my God!! 💊 

starting to be able walk around more confidently now. i would like to try to go out sometime this week to the mall or something to try to walk around for a little bit and see how much i can do with crutches. i am grateful to cannabis 24/7 in these trying times.

Outdoor dance classes on a cooling evening after a hot summers day, under the clear blue sky with birds singing all around, the smell of warm grass and just a hint of a breeze is nothing short of magical.

• 4 weeks later...

It’s my birthday today 🥳 and I love birthdays because they are a great time to reflect on the past year and it’s successes (and failures) and set myself up for a great next year to come! 😊

2 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

It’s my birthday today 🥳 and I love birthdays because they are a great time to reflect on the past year and it’s successes (and failures) and set myself up for a great next year to come! 😊

Happy birthday!

• 3 weeks later...

finally having an extremely necessary emergency surgery tomorrow and it is so very likely i will be able to walk again very shortly afterwards. i was so, so incredibly close to death there for a minute. 

18 hours ago, jejune said:

finally having an extremely necessary emergency surgery tomorrow and it is so very likely i will be able to walk again very shortly afterwards.

This is just the best news!

So happy to read it ❤️

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I put up a ton of lights, painted my nails red and gold, and am eating mince pies and candy canes.  I love this time of year, it makes me irrepressibly happy.

I am going through some difficulties in life currently but I can't stop smiling because of my friends (especially those on here) ❤️ y'all awesome!