Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Gyms have been allowed to open for the first time this year.  I went this evening and it was the best thing ever.  Man I missed it so much.  My brain is swimming in happy chemicals. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Anonymouse

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my second covid-shot today!!! Huge relief! 💉 Still gonna wear face masks indoors in public places and avoid people in general though. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I got my second covid-shot today!!! Huge relief! 💉 Still gonna wear face masks indoors in public places and avoid people in general though. :lol: 

congrats! I'm having my first Pfizer shot in 4 days here in Ukraine :) 

On 6/19/2021 at 5:19 PM, ukrsneeze said:

congrats! I'm having my first Pfizer shot in 4 days here in Ukraine :) 

Awesome! ^_^ 

Add me to the Just Got Vaccinated crowd.  Finally!!!  Only the first one but I will automatically be scheduled for my second in a month.  My arm hurts and I'm kinda groggy but I don't mind.  I'm vaccinated!!!

It's a million things to wrap up and a thousand ducks to get in a row, but FINALLY, on Saturday, horsey is leaving for her summer camp! It's gonna be great for her, she really thrives when she can go outside 24/7! 🐎 

• 2 weeks later...

Wooohhh, third day on antibiotics and I feel SO MUCH better, oh my God!! 💊 

starting to be able walk around more confidently now. i would like to try to go out sometime this week to the mall or something to try to walk around for a little bit and see how much i can do with crutches. i am grateful to cannabis 24/7 in these trying times.

Outdoor dance classes on a cooling evening after a hot summers day, under the clear blue sky with birds singing all around, the smell of warm grass and just a hint of a breeze is nothing short of magical.

• 4 weeks later...

So, um... apparently I'm gonna be an aunt at the beginning of next year. :shock:  My sister told me today that she's 3 months pregnant. I'm kinda in shock. I'm happy for her, and utterly confused about how to feel about my new title. :lol: 

It’s my birthday today 🥳 and I love birthdays because they are a great time to reflect on the past year and it’s successes (and failures) and set myself up for a great next year to come! 😊

2 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

It’s my birthday today 🥳 and I love birthdays because they are a great time to reflect on the past year and it’s successes (and failures) and set myself up for a great next year to come! 😊

Happy birthday!

• 3 weeks later...

finally having an extremely necessary emergency surgery tomorrow and it is so very likely i will be able to walk again very shortly afterwards. i was so, so incredibly close to death there for a minute. 

18 hours ago, jejune said:

finally having an extremely necessary emergency surgery tomorrow and it is so very likely i will be able to walk again very shortly afterwards.

This is just the best news!

So happy to read it ❤️

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotta shape up* to become more of a role model than a bad example, because in about 5 months I'll be the aunt of a little girl!!  :proud: 

* "shape up" as in attitude-wise. I'm not gonna start an exercise routine just because my sis is having a baby. :lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5