Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Twenty years ago today I joined this awesome forum. That’s insane to think about. I’ve not been the most avid poster at all, but I appreciate every one of you here who make this an awesome place! Thank you again!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, sillystars85 said:

My dog playing in the garden and having her come out in leaves-and flower's. :)

That’s definitely an awesome sight, dogs running around at full speed is so much fun to witness. 

19 hours ago, sillystars85 said:

My dog sitting on me shes all nice and cosy.

Happiness caused by pets is the best happiness!  What kind of dog is she?

I'm happy because I just woke up from a Cat Nap, which is a nap where I lay on my side and my cat drapes herself over me like melting cheese on top of a burrito and we just sleep like that.  And although I woke up to to a phone call, and those are never my favourite things, it was potentially some good news so I'm even delighted with that too!

I fucking love the Southern European life man. I am (overall) vibing with living in Spain. Everything is cheaper. People are friendlier. My self worth isn't defined by my economic prospects or my job title. I end work in the middle of the afternoon. My chronic migraines are better. Madrid is like the gayest city ever and I'm thriving!! I feel like I've escaped the rat race and I might never leave this continent. 😅

Edited by Melody
  • 1 month later...

Under my Christmas tree is full of wrapped items. Some are empty boxes (ie: the package of Smarties I ate while wrapping) and some are regular buys I didn't need to open yet (ie: a new box of oatmeal, a tube of toothpaste).

The lights on the tree and the presents under it make me ridiculously happy.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm watching a show about cats, and my brain is swimming in happy chemicals as a result. 😊

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the 'Harley Quinn' show on HBO and oh my god I love it! Just the right amount of campiness to be funny but not wreck the plot/more serious scenes.

• 3 weeks later...

That happiness and mental peace that comes after a really good hard workout is THE shit, man.

I have no idea why picking up a heavy thing a bunch of times or moving my legs fast makes my brain feel good, but I'll take it. :laugh:

I fricking love sushi. I just stuffed myself full of it and now I'm laying in bed, tummy out and full of tuna, happy as can be. 

• 1 month later...

I had such a good view of the asteroid that passed between the Earth and the Moon, just the right amount of darkness, no clouds obstructing my view.  I was genuinely beside myself with excitement watching it get bigger and brighter...and then smaller and smaller.  What an opportunity, man.

A couple years ago I had to move to a completely different area and stay with family, because of disabilities and inability to work. I could only bring one of my two cats, the other had to stay with my friend. 

Just last week, my family moved into a new house and I was told that my other cat can also come live with me in the new place. I have missed him SOO much, even though my friend sends me pictures every now and again. I'm just stoked that we're about to be reunited. I can't remember the last time I was this happy about something. 

11 hours ago, mordaciousghost said:

A couple years ago I had to move to a completely different area and stay with family, because of disabilities and inability to work. I could only bring one of my two cats, the other had to stay with my friend. 

Just last week, my family moved into a new house and I was told that my other cat can also come live with me in the new place. I have missed him SOO much, even though my friend sends me pictures every now and again. I'm just stoked that we're about to be reunited. I can't remember the last time I was this happy about something. 

As a cat mom, this straight up brought a tear to my eye.  I am so happy for you!

• 2 weeks later...

After a long and sometimes very disheartening journey, including being screwed around and then FUCKING GHOSTED by a potential employer I had gotten really excited about, I am off to start a brand new job this morning! Yay!!! I've got such good vibes about this place. And anyone who knows me (especially IRL) would laugh at the type of place it's in.  It's the second most "me" place ever (first most would be full of cats :laugh: )

Yes, I know this is the equivalent of planning the next five years with the love of my life right before going on the first date, but screw it, I'm happy!

• 1 month later...

I teach middle schoolers. This is the best job in the world, my kids are so sweet and I love them, even when they do everything in their power to make me loose my cool. We had a lesson on what is discrimination on Friday and the kids asked a lot of questions about LGBTQ issues. At the end of class one girl seemed nervous and I could tell she had to talk. I barely had time to ask what was up that she started telling me that she had a crush on a girl and she felt weird because she didn't know if it was okay or not. I took time to reassure her to the best of my abilities that it was 100% okay. Believe me when I say I fought so hard against my instincts to just give her a hug. She seemed a bit relieved when she left. I feel so grateful and humbled that my pupils trust me enough to tell me about themselves. Making them feel safe and appreciated just the way they are my ultimate goal. I'm so grateful I have a reason to get out of bed everyday and I'm SO going to sob when the last day of class comes omg 🥺

• 4 weeks later...

I'm happy for all of you folks! ❤️

I've got something to share today that's actually a small thing, but it made me happy nonetheless:
I went for a walk since it's a holiday today, and my wise self told me, "Kiku, get your beautiful a** up from the chair as you urgently need some exercise!" OK, so I went and actually enjoyed it, crossed a small forest, and on my way back, I noticed the sky getting darker, and soon I felt the first few raindrops. I didn't mind because at that point I had only a few more minutes to walk to my home, and the raindrops actually felt nice and fresh - it was a lovely summer drizzle. 🤩

And then! I had hardly closed the door of my apartment, and washed my hands, I looked out of the window, and WWHHHOOOOSSSSHH! The whole world seemed to be washed away by a heavy rainfall, along with thunder and lightning...
I was very happy to be home and cosy. Perfect timing. 😊

• 1 month later...

All the fabric I ordered did in fact arrive before the weekend, so the fun shall commence after all! (I relax by losing myself in a project, that's my happy place.)

44 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

All the fabric I ordered did in fact arrive before the weekend, so the fun shall commence after all! (I relax by losing myself in a project, that's my happy place.)

Ooo…what did you get?  

I just splurged on more fabric last weekend.   

When talking to a specific person just makes you feel all… warm and gooey inside. Heh… 🥰

13 hours ago, aggedy_ann said:

Ooo…what did you get?  

I just splurged on more fabric last weekend.   

An approximate metric crapton of polar fleece in different colours so I can work on making some plushes that I want to have but do not exist on this planet. It all arrived at once yesterday and I'm in heaven looking at all of it! What did you get? I love hearing about other people having fun with their projects and plans!

On 7/15/2023 at 4:33 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

An approximate metric crapton of polar fleece in different colours so I can work on making some plushes that I want to have but do not exist on this planet. It all arrived at once yesterday and I'm in heaven looking at all of it! What did you get? I love hearing about other people having fun with their projects and plans!

I got a Disney stamps print, the Maurauders map, and a geometric print.    Plus a ton of stuff from the remnant rack.    Love, love, love the remnant rack.   

• 3 weeks later...

Got approved for a loan for the cutest car on the planet after a week of "Send us this...now also send us that...oh, by the way one more thing..." AND it's Solar Opposites Season 4 day.  I got things to be grateful for for sure!

• 1 month later...

While the weather is starting to cool down in Canada, I’m super happy I get to enjoy some Texas heat in a little over a week 😎