Sneeze Fetish Forum

what's your sexuality?

SneezyPony

I identify as gay even though I'm attracted to both men and women.:watsup: Never been comfortable with the term bisexual. I'm okay with queer too

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bisexual female. I'm into sneezes from men and women, I'm attracted to both, and I can be romantic with both. For a while after puberty, I was repulsed by sex and pretty against it because of my religion and upbringing. But when I started going to high school, I admitted to myself that I experience sexual attraction to men(not from my ethnicity or race however). For about two and a half years since I started high school, I denied being attracted to women romantically or sexually and tried to convince myself that I was straight. Obviously, that didn't work. Now, I fully embrace the fact that I am attracted to both men and women sexually and romantically.

I don't know what to call it using correct terms exactly, but I know that I can form romantic attachments with people of all genders or non-binary people, gender isn't what I look at if I'm considering if I find someone attractive (I suppose that's pansexual?), and that the fetish works in the same way, though there's a slight preference for men, even though in real life the only person I've ever been in love with is a woman. I think I've experienced asexuality because I'm not really interested in sex and in sexual situations in the past I've found myself feeling very scared or uncomfortable.

I'm asexual and somewhere on the aromantic spectrum, with some level of attraction towards multiple if not all genders. I first started questioning my sexuality when my best friend came out to me as a lesbian, and at first I thought I was bisexual, but then I discovered asexuality and that seemed to fit better. As for romance, I used to identify as bi-romantic, but honestly now I'm not so sure if I feel romantic attraction at all. I'm pretty confused on that front right now. I definitely experience some aesthetic attraction to people of our much any gender, though I tend to prefer girls (though this doesn't relate to my interest in sneezing at all, which only applies to guys). My parents know and say they're accepting of whatever I am, but to be honest they can be kind of bad about it. They don't understand, not that I necessarily expect them to, and I don't think their intentions are bad, but my dad just thinks I'm scared of commitment or intimacy or whatever and my mum just jokes about still wanting grandkids. *Sigh*. It's not like they're openly homophobic or anything though, so it could be worse.

Wow, this got really long, sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a big honking lesbian! But I'm pretty panromantic, I just have too much love in my heart for every single gender.

7 hours ago, Aussiefruit said:

I'm straight. I feel out of place ;)

Well, luckily you don't have to feel that way anywhere else xD

I'm bisexual, but find I'm more picky about what types of women I'm attracted to. So most of the time I'm more attracted to guys really

• 2 weeks later...

Within the fetish I am completely bisexual but outside it I'm hetero. Maybe heteroflexible... I've kissed women and found it enjoyable but I have no interest in sex or romantic relationships with them. I'm highly sapiosexual. Character, intellect, personality are what attract me to a person. 

I'd say I'm a heteroromantic bisexual, as I've only had proper romantic relationships with men, but am still attracted to women, oddly enough especially in the fetish department. I'd also say I'm sapiosexual; I care far more about someone's mind and intelligence than anything else. 

Declaration of sapiosexuality is always interesting to me, because I always wonder what self-proclaimed sapiosexuals think people who don't identify in that way prioritize when it comes to a partner. Everybody is invested in someone's character and personality when it comes to a partner, it's not like everybody but sapiosexuals is like, "well, I love ass and boobs because when I see them it makes me want to fuck, and I don't care about personality at all :^)" :lol: 

edit: sapiosexuals are all fuckin morons and ive never met one who was smart lmao

I'm asexual akoiromantic (I think). Sex personally freaks me out. I don't even like reading smut. And the fetish isn't exactly a fetish for me because it's almost completely lacking in the sexual arousal side. 

Now, this is where I'm confused. I'm in a relationship at the moment but it's with a person with whom I've always been really close friends. It doesn't feel like a romantic relationship to me even though we do a lot of things one might consider "romantic". I don't even really like calling him my boyfriend because that puts a romantic label on it. For all intents and purposes, he's my best friend and I love him. It's complicated. Maybe it makes me demi-romantic? I'm honestly not sure.

But yeah. Let's go for asexual akoiromantic for now ^_^ 

20 hours ago, Junia said:

Declaration of sapiosexuality is always interesting to me, because I always wonder what self-proclaimed sapiosexuals think people who don't identify in that way prioritize when it comes to a partner. Everybody is invested in someone's character and personality when it comes to a partner, it's not like everybody but sapiosexuals is like, "well, I love ass and boobs because when I see them it makes me want to fuck, and I don't care about personality at all :^)" :lol: 

I partly agree with you, it's a very generally applicable term, just like one could say 'everyone is a bit queer'. I think it's mostly a means to define being emotionally invested, and thus indeed separation from the few people who are not in it for the romantic and/or emotional aspect of a relationship. Also, I think if you were to take the meaning very literally, you could say sapiosexuals actually get aroused off intelligence, but I suppose it's used as a much broader term now. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking purely about sexual attraction. I need a deep mental connection in order to become aroused or enjoy sex. I'm not opposed to casual sex, I don't necessarily need time to form a bond as in demisexuality. But my sex drive is considerably low. It's not that the intensity of my sexual feelings is less, just the frequency, and the traits that cause them are largely nonphysical.

I am straight I suppose. My sexuality has been an ongoing battle since puberty. I am attracted in a sense to females but I would never consider a romantic relationship of any sort with a woman. I merely feel a flirtatious crush and that is it. I do not enjoy sex persay, merely the build up and tender moments before and after. And physical affection such as hand holding and cuddling are hit or miss. :lol: 

Either way, I like men and I might fancy a woman or two now and then. I don't really care for the countless labels floating around so I'll stick to straight.

I'm queer. Currently, in a poly relationship with two men and a women. For me it depends on personality since I'm mostly attracted to.

2 hours ago, MissMercy said:

I'm queer. Currently, in a poly relationship with two men and a women. For me it depends on personality since I'm mostly attracted to.

THATS AWESOME O,O I don't know what I am I think im bi

My sexuality is technically pansexual, although I self-identify as bisexual more often than not. I used to be predominantly attracted to men, and I likely still am, but after my last relationship with my girlfriend....yeah. Definitely solidified the fact that I can be and am attracted to women. 

On 5/28/2016 at 2:27 PM, Sooph said:

I'd say I'm a heteroromantic bisexual, as I've only had proper romantic relationships with men, but am still attracted to women, oddly enough especially in the fetish department. I'd also say I'm sapiosexual; I care far more about someone's mind and intelligence than anything else. 

This is just something I'd like to bring up; consider it food for thought, it's not a personal attack or anything. Sapiosexuality in and of itself has some roots in racism, ableism, and classism, which are both closely related. Intelligence is largely a result of education, which is only accessible to those who can afford it. By default, then, those who are PoC, poor, or disabled, are immediately eliminated from the sapiosexual dating pool. 

Of course, every rule has exceptions. Not every disabled person is disabled in a way that hinders their education in some way, and so on. But it's something to consider when identifying as sapiosexual, I suppose. Once again this was just something that I remembered when I read your post and that I wanted to present to you- don't consider it a personal attack.

15 hours ago, ICan'tThinkOfAnything said:

This is just something I'd like to bring up; consider it food for thought, it's not a personal attack or anything. Sapiosexuality in and of itself has some roots in racism, ableism, and classism, which are both closely related. Intelligence is largely a result of education, which is only accessible to those who can afford it. By default, then, those who are PoC, poor, or disabled, are immediately eliminated from the sapiosexual dating pool. 

Of course, every rule has exceptions. Not every disabled person is disabled in a way that hinders their education in some way, and so on. But it's something to consider when identifying as sapiosexual, I suppose. Once again this was just something that I remembered when I read your post and that I wanted to present to you- don't consider it a personal attack.

^Yeah, sapiosexuality is... pretty inherently ableist, I didn't wanna derail but I'd definitely think twice before labelling it a real thing. Just know that when you take on the label, people might kinda falter around you, and there is good reason for that.

Mm, well... Straight. But I can find both girls and guys cute. When I first see a girl and a guy standing together, the girl catches my eye first and usually I'll stare for a little while. But I definitely feel like I'm meant for guys. 

Not sure if this is veering off topic but do any other bisexuals find themselves swinging between preferences or do you find yourself attracted to both genders equally? I'm not sure if I just happen to find more women attractive right now and it has nothing to do with gender, or am I just preferring females more in general? Whereas a year or two ago it was more of a preference towards men and male characters, though it may have been 50/50 in the middle there with some sexually ambiguous individuals tossed in.

6 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

Not sure if this is veering off topic but do any other bisexuals find themselves swinging between preferences or do you find yourself attracted to both genders equally? I'm not sure if I just happen to find more women attractive right now and it has nothing to do with gender, or am I just preferring females more in general? Whereas a year or two ago it was more of a preference towards men and male characters, though it may have been 50/50 in the middle there with some sexually ambiguous individuals tossed in.

I feel this completely! I'm bisexual and I will go back and forth between preferences. I think this is common with a lot of people, but I'm not entirely sure!

17 minutes ago, smmoct3 said:

I feel this completely! I'm bisexual and I will go back and forth between preferences. I think this is common with a lot of people, but I'm not entirely sure!

This happens to me rarely, I always prefer women and rarely go back to guys. But I understand that a lot of bisexuals go back and forth. 

Archived