Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morning Coffee (32 Parts - Complete)

Kaze Wo Hiku

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man you guys are awesome, thanks so much for the comments. I know I usually reply individually but I made an edit on my phone, Gabriel is suppose to say "unrefined" not undefined and when I did the forum took out all my quotations and apostrophes so I just had to do a major edit. I think I got them all but if I missed any shoot me a PM and I'll fix it.

I liked Gabriel calling Liam by his middle name too :D

Hi all! *Waves excitedly* Late to the party, but spell casting witch invited me. Thanks scw, this is amazing! I'm totally hooked! Just binge read this whole thread. I am enamored of these boys. Kaze, fantastic writing style! It is late and I have to be up ridiculously early, but I can't wait for more!

Waah! This is the panic attack and hurt/comfort I've been waiting forrrr... Gabriel's right, it's his turn to look after Liam and then they'll both look after each other and I SHIP THESE TWO SO MUCH! :lmao: So Liam's still hiding his smoking from Gabe, I wonder if he thinks Gabe will decide not to hang out with him anymore because of allergies...

Anyways, this is so interesting to read, I'm glad I have a new series to keep my eye on in this forum :DDDD

Looking forward to more angst~ :lol:

Hi all! *Waves excitedly* Late to the party, but spell casting witch invited me. Thanks scw, this is amazing! I'm totally hooked! Just binge read this whole thread. I am enamored of these boys. Kaze, fantastic writing style! It is late and I have to be up ridiculously early, but I can't wait for more!

Aww thank you! Welcome to the fun!

Waah! This is the panic attack and hurt/comfort I've been waiting forrrr... Gabriel's right, it's his turn to look after Liam and then they'll both look after each other and I SHIP THESE TWO SO MUCH! :lmao: So Liam's still hiding his smoking from Gabe, I wonder if he thinks Gabe will decide not to hang out with him anymore because of allergies...

Anyways, this is so interesting to read, I'm glad I have a new series to keep my eye on in this forum :DDDD

Looking forward to more angst~ :lol:

Glad you liked the hurt/comfort, Im a sucker for that in a lot of cases. Oh I ship them too XDD

Amazing I got part 11 written thanks to some help from Juto. Not a lot of sneezing in this part, I figured Gabriel deserved a break.

~~~~

Part 11: Fix You

Liam woke up much later than anticipated; it was after 7am, so he was glad he had set his phone alarm. He cleaned up, grabbed his laptop, threw on his music hoodie and headed to meet Gabriel.

Opening the door he was surprised to see the professor actually beat him to cafe. Gabriel sat at their table in the back; he looked relieved to see Liam.

“Before you ask,” Liam said setting his laptop down and sitting, “Yes, I slept and wrote and ate. Not in that order though.”

“Excellent!” Gabriel’s reaction made Liam smile. Today his friend wore a light grey button up shirt, no tie and his tan cardigan. Liam also noted Gabriel’s improved look minus his chapped nose. His voice was stronger than previous too, less congested.

Liam’s smile faded, “Gabriel I should have told you everything weeks ago. At least about me having anxiety I don’t know how much I would have been able to get out.”

“Hindsight is 20/20, Liam.” Gabriel replied. “If I hadn’t have broken your phone we never would have gone to the mall. Sadly we can’t predict the future or me being clumsy.” He gave his trademark look.

“You’re not clumsy Gabriel, you didn’t expect the phone to vibrate, and you’d be surprised how often it happens.” Liam said trying to be reassuring.

“No I’m a klutz, I know me. But I’ll take your word for it though I suspect you’re just trying to make me feel better.” He sighed.

Liam shook his head smiling sticking his hands into his hoodie pockets. His hand clutching the gift card had secretly been given the other day. His heart beat against his chest.

Liam pulled out the card holding it up between his first and middle finger.

Gabriel said nothing but Liam noticed he was having a devil of a time curbing the smile on his face.

“Explain.” Liam stated.

Gabriel shrugged, “I have absolutely no idea what that is.” His smile widened.

“And your signature just happened to be on the back.” Liam set the card on the table opening his laptop.

“You buy me coffee, I buy you music. Seems like a fair trade.” Gabriel drummed his fingers together.

Liam looked over the top of his screen throwing his friend a fake glare. “Fine, then you pick what I buy.” He turned the laptop showing the iTunes library.

“Oh no, it’s yours. Besides I highly doubt you’d like anything I do.” Gabriel fidgeted looking across the room.

“Try me.” Liam sat back hands folded across his chest. He was not about to let this slide plus he was having fun.

Gabriel scratched the back of his head and sat up; he still would not look at Liam. “Well...as you probably can guess I don’t listen to a lot of what young people consider people popular music. It doesn’t make much sense to me.” He thought for a moment. “I like instrumental, classical, jazz, swing. If I listen to anything with words it’s usually opera.”

Liam kept his gaze forward since that was exactly how he figured the professor would answer and though he found it amusing he would not laugh.

“Ok fair enough.” He opened his player. “Can’t say I’m on opera fan but I do like swing or big band. Let’s try this.” He clicked a song then handed Gabriel one of his ear buds. Liam bit his tongue at the professor’s skeptical look.

“The band is called Caravan Palace. They do a kind of music called Electro-swing.” Liam watched for a reaction from the older man.

Gabriel listened, giving Liam an odd assortment of curious looks. “It’s...different.” He said finally.

“You don’t have to like it; I just wanted to see your reaction.” Liam took the ear bud back.

Gabriel shrugged, “It wasn’t bad, just peculiar. Electro-swing? Hmm Gabe learned something new today.”

Liam smirked and stuck the gift card back in his pocket.

“Well maybe something different. You knew Coldplay so maybe something like...”

“No!” Gabriel said it with such force Liam physically moved back in his chair. Gabriel beautiful blue eyes had pain in but before Liam could say anything his friend blushed horribly looking away. “I mean, I don’t like Coldplay, I just...” Gabriel wrung his hands together. Liam saw him blink repeatedly. Oh no.

“Could you excuse me for a moment?” Liam did not even get to answer as Gabriel got up from the table and walked to the front door. Liam turned back to his laptop when he noticed something. Gabriel’s coat still sat on the chair. Shit. As Liam grabbed the coat, Gabriel’s scarf fell onto the floor. Liam reached for it noticing the initials MW were embroidered on one of the ends. Liam cursed. The scarf Gabriel always wore wasn’t even his. Ignoring the slow burning sensation in his stomach Liam headed outside leaving his laptop on the table. It was cold as usual but thankfully there was no wind. Not that it mattered Liam had a good idea at how sick Gabriel could get even in these conditions. Liam noticed an alley to his right and decided to look there first; the professor could not have gotten very far.

Sure enough turning the corner Liam saw Gabriel huddled against the wall of the cafe.

“You’re getting over a cold; let’s not have you catch your death just yet.” Liam held out the coat. Gabriel kept his eyes downcast as he put the coat back on. Liam wrapped the scarf around his friend's neck he could see slight tear stains on Gabriel’s face. As much as he wanted to know more about MW now was not the time. “Come on, let me grab my laptop then I’ll walk you home.”

Gabriel gave a half nod still not looking at Liam.

“I seem to constantly put my foot in my mouth around you.” Liam said laptop bag swung over his shoulder as they walked back to Davenport.

Gabriel said nothing, just stared forward hands in his pockets.

Nice going Liam. “Ok so if music isn’t really your thing what is?” At this point was trying anything to get the older man to talk.

“You need a better coat.” Gabriel said quietly.

“Sorry?” Liam had heard him but figured if Gabriel wanted to slam his choice of outerwear again he deserved it.

“I can see you shiver, I told you that little music hoodie wouldn’t be enough.” The professor ran his hand over his nose. He had been sniffling since the alley.

“Next time I go to the mall I’ll buy one.” Liam decided to be blunt now. “Are you alright?” It was a stupid question he knew this but still felt the need to ask.

“Peachy.” Gabriel replied rubbing his nose again, the cold air and his breakdown were not helping.

Eischooo!

He caught it in his hand. “Sorry.” He sniffed wetly. “I’m stuffy at the moment, it wasn’t a cold sneeze.” Gabriel answered Liam’s unasked question.

They finally arrived at the apartment. Gabriel walked in but Liam hung in the hallway. “You’re not coming in?” The professor asked.

Liam rocked back on his heels, “Considering I ruined your morning I figured…”

“Oh stop.” Gabriel reached out pulling a very surprised Liam in.

“Ok then.” Liam removed his laptop bag.

“I’ll be right back.” Gabriel said walking down the hall into his room.

Liam noticed a few empty pizza boxes on the table so he tossed them into the trash. He then walked into the living room folding newspapers into a neat pile on the coffee table. Not surprised at all that Gabriel still read them. He also folded the blanket Gabriel had used the day he was sick, laying it on the back of the couch and stacked books from the floor against the wall.

“Ahem.” He heard behind him. Liam turned to see Gabriel staring at him arms folded across his chest. Liam looked around, and then it hit him.

“Sorry.” He said sitting down. “I truly don’t realize I’m even doing it.”

He swore he saw Gabriel crack a smile as he sat next to Liam. “I like books.” Gabriel said. Liam gave him an odd look. “You asked earlier what my thing was. I like to read.” He sat forward elbows on his knees. “However the bookshop in town doesn’t carry much and in 10 years I think I’ve read everything in the Davenport library.”

“What do you like?” Liam grabbed his laptop bag.

Gabriel shrugged “You said your music taste is eclectic, I guess you could say that’s how I am with books. I’ll read anything; I just...like to escape.”

“Try this.” Liam said handing him a tablet.

Gabriel shook his head, “Oh no, I don’t want touch any of your electronics after what happened with the phone.”

Liam smiled, “It won’t bite or vibrate. Here I’ll show you. It’s called a Kindle.” Liam still saw the skepticism on the professor’s face. “I bet my next paycheck you’ve probably seen these before, many college students have them.” Liam opened to the main page. “Now pick a book.”

“What?” Gabriel said. Liam could not be more enamored with the perplexed look that graced his friends face.

“Pick a book, any book.” Liam repeated.

Gabriel looked at Liam like he was speaking Mandarin Chinese. “Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle.” He finally said.

Liam was not about to admit he had no idea how to spell the title so he simply typed in Aristotle and the book popped up. He clicked the free look tab then turned the tablet back to Gabriel. Still confused Gabriel looked down at the Kindle, his eyes widened as he pulled out his glasses. Achievement unlocked. Liam smiled.

Gabriel grabbed the tablet from Liam. “How...I don’t...and don’t say magic.” He threw Liam a look but then went right back to the book.

Liam sat back, “It’s a personal reader. You can purchase books just like you would at a bookstore.” He giggled silently as Gabriel ran his fingers over the screen. “You have a library card right?”

“Of course doesn’t everyone?” Gabriel said not looking up.

Liam shook his head amused. “Well you can check out books from public libraries as well. Thousands of books right at your fingertips.”

“Dear me.” Gabriel said quietly. Liam felt better when he saw a true smile form on the professor’s face. Liam enjoyed showing Gabriel how to work the Kindle and was impressed that his friend picked it up rather swiftly. Not that personal readers were all that difficult but he was tutoring someone who still owned a touch tone phone.

However in the back of his mind Liam could not shake Gabriel’s reaction from this morning. Something about Coldplay pained his friend and he wanted to know what. Liam had several guesses, he assumed it had to do with the MW scarf and it wasn’t hard to decipher that the M stood for Michael. Liam also would never admit this to Gabriel but he was rather hurt that after all his rants and raves about Bryce, Gabriel had not opened up about his personal life. Liam did not want to pry as he saw how his friend reacted just to the mention of a band name. Plus he really had only known Gabriel for about a month; maybe the older man just liked privacy.

We all have things we don’t want to talk about. Liam remembered what Gabriel had said.

Whatever the reason Liam decided not to think about it for a while or at least until a better opening showed itself.

“Liam this is...amazing.” Gabriel removed his glasses setting the Kindle on the coffee table.

“Apparently I’m pulling you into the 21st century whether you like it or not.” Liam gave a slight laugh.

“I wouldn’t go that far.” Gabriel replied also laughing. His blue eyes sparkled making Liam all warm inside. Liam must have been staring for too long since suddenly he realized Gabriel was giving him a rather uncomfortable look.

“Sorry what?” Liam pretended he had simply zoned out.

“You alright? You looked discombobulated for a second.” Gabriel’s choice of words never failed to amuse Liam.

“It’s nothing, I was just thinking.” Liam half lied.

“You’re shocked I figured out your little book reader aren’t you.” Gabriel said with a slight hint of embarrassment.

“No.” How happy you make me. Liam closed his eyes briefly.

“Liam?” The concern in Gabriel’s voice jerked Liam back to his senses. “What’s wrong?” Gabriel leaned forward putting his hand on Liam’s forearm. The gesture was subtle something a friend would do who was worried about you. But all it caused for Liam was pain, his heart physically ached. The worst part, he enjoyed it. The emotional pain Bryce had caused was nothing compared to unrequited feelings. Until he had a better understanding of Michael and how exactly he fit into Gabriel’s life, if he even did anymore, he could not say anything. He would not risk losing who he now considered his best friend. Liam swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat when Gabriel had reached out for him and smiled at his quirky teacher.

“Nothing.” He knew Gabriel was not buying it.

“You’re lying; your eyes give you away. If you’re still worried about earlier, I just overreacted again, nothing you did.” Gabriel’s smile did not convince Liam of anything.

If I could fly. Then I would know. What life looks like from up above and down below.

I’d keep you safe. I’d keep you dry.

Liam was going to hate himself for what he said next. “Sorry I’m just a little tired. I did sleep last night but obviously not enough.”

“Goodness Liam why didn’t you say something earlier? I shouldn’t be keeping you.” Gabriel’s look was a cross between concern and irritation. He went to hand Liam the Kindle.

“You keep it for now, you read more than I do.” Liam pulled his laptop bag back on.

Gabriel blushed putting the Kindle back on the table. “If this distracts me from grading papers tomorrow you will be in substantial trouble.” He opened the door for Liam.

“I’ll see you on Monday, I’m glad you’re feeling better Gabriel.” Liam waved and started down the stairs.

“Bye Liam, sleep well.” Gabriel replied, Liam snuck one last look at the professor’s eyes.

The chill outside hit hard, Liam was shivering terribly by the time he got off campus. Maybe Gabriel was right, maybe his little music hoodie was not enough. Maybe he could talk Gabriel into going to the mall again. Maybe he could somehow get Gabriel to talk about his private life. And maybe, just maybe he could tell his greying and gorgeous friend how he felt.

Maybe.

TBC

~~~~

l love this soooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please never stop with thissssss

I'm begging you

I've only just seen this... I love it. I read through all of it this morning and I can't wait for more! especially if it includes sick Liam

AAAGGGGHHHHH, I've been following this the whole time, and I honestly can't believe I haven't told you how absolutely fantastic this is, but the ending, AAAAAHHHHH

I've only just seen this... I love it. I read through all of it this morning and I can't wait for more! especially if it includes sick Liam

SAME!

l love this soooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please never stop with thissssss

I'm begging you

I have no plans to end it anytime soon, I still need to bridge to what I already have written :)

AAAGGGGHHHHH, I've been following this the whole time, and I honestly can't believe I haven't told you how absolutely fantastic this is, but the ending, AAAAAHHHHH

Thank you!!!!

SAME!

Funny you two should mention this........ :shifty:

He caught it in his hand. “Sorry.” He sniffed wetly. “I’m stuffy at the moment, it wasn’t a cold sneeze.” Gabriel answered Liam’s unasked question.

I love that he can tell the difference between his various sneezes. It totally gets me.

I also love that Liam has an anthem/song as a mantra for his anxiety. When I used to have bad anxiety I had an anthem/song. It worked well.

I totally love these two. So much. They are my new crack! And I love your writing style.

No Im a klutz, I know me.

Awwwwww cutiefessor!! How are you so damn adorable?!

Well maybe something different. You knew Coldplay so maybe something like...

No! Gabriel said it with such force Liam physically moved back in his chair. Gabriel beautiful blue eyes had pain in but before Liam could say anything his friend blushed horribly looking away. I mean, I dont like Coldplay, I just... Gabriel wrung his hands together. Liam saw him blink repeatedly. Oh no.

:cry: oh no! :(

Im stuffy at the moment, it wasnt a cold sneeze

As I've mentioned previously, I just adore how he can distinguish between allergies cold and Gabe's bothersome nose :lol: another adorable little quirk of his!

You alright? You looked discombobulated for a second. Gabriels choice of words never failed to amuse Liam.

No. How happy you make me. Liam closed his eyes briefly.

Liam? The concern in Gabriels voice jerked Liam back to his senses. Whats wrong? Gabriel leaned forward putting his hand on Liams forearm. The gesture was subtle something a friend would do who was worried about you. But all it caused for Liam was pain, his heart physically ached.

Nothing. He knew Gabriel was not buying it.

Youre lying; your eyes give you away. If youre still worried about earlier, I just overreacted again, nothing you did. Gabriels smile did not convince Liam of anything.

:cry::heart: physical pain and joy at the same time!! Confusing!! But so so so so so so lovely!!!!

Loved the music hoodie reference!! :) loved the music talk :lol: LOOOOOOOVED Liam straightening Gabriel's apartment without even realising it! :lol: awwwwwwww, such a wonderful update!!

*smashes mug of tea on the floor and shouts in her best Demanding!God-voice* "ANOTHER"!!!!! :D

Gosh, almost forgot!!!!!

“I can see you shiver, I told you that little music hoodie wouldn’t be enough.

Go on....

Oh stop.” Gabriel reached out pulling a very surprised Liam in.

Uh huh, uh huh... That's good, warm him back up... And then,...

The chill outside hit hard, Liam was shivering terribly by the time he got off campus.

*twirls evil beard Jafar-style*

Ahh, Liam's going to get sick soon isn't he? Prove to Gabriel that thin little music hoodie wasn't a match for the weather!

Am I right, Kaze?? Will we get to see a sick!Liam soon?

Maybe

I'll take that as a "yes" :lol:

Maybe he could somehow get Gabriel to talk about his private life. And maybe, just maybe he could tell his greying and gorgeous friend how he felt.

Yes, you can Liam! Great up date. Like Juto said, I look forward to more. :D

I love that he can tell the difference between his various sneezes. It totally gets me.

I also love that Liam has an anthem/song as a mantra for his anxiety. When I used to have bad anxiety I had an anthem/song. It worked well.

I totally love these two. So much. They are my new crack! And I love your writing style.

I love that part about Gabriel too, I just feel that he knows himself well enough since he's a long suffering, it just made sense XD

Liam's song mantra is quiet fun to write, I'm glad it transitions well.

Hehehe thanks!

Well here's part 12, it's a lot longer than I originally anticipated XD Oh poor Liam...

~~~~

Part 12: In Good Company

Liam was not too surprised he was still shivering after being home for nearly ten minutes but he was finding it increasingly irritating since his fingers shaking made working with Photoshop incredibly difficult. Even with his finger gloves on navigating his touch pad was not easy. After another five minutes he gave up, running his hands repeatedly over his arms hoping to generate enough warmth to stop the annoying shivers.

Apparently he had misjudged just how cold it had been walking home from Gabriel’s. The chill he felt ran deep even with his heat on. Liam grabbed the blanket which still sat on his couch from the other day throwing it over his shoulders. It’ll pass eventually, it’s not like I’m getting sick or anything. Liam leaned against the couch. Though he had lied to Gabriel saying he was tired for some reason he actually was. Not a sensation he felt all that often. He lay down pulling the blanket over him. The last person who had used it was Gabriel so Liam simply imagined the professor’s warm presence near him.

Next thing Liam heard was Skype alerting him to an incoming call. The beeping woke him out of the deepest sleep he remembered having in months. He squinted looking at the screen slowly it came into focus. It was Cordelia. Shit the photos.

Liam sat up shedding the blanket and quickly tried calming his messy hair before hitting accept.

“Liam! Wow you look like hell.” Cordelia said leaning closer to the camera.

“Thanks.” Liam said dryly which actually took some force to get out.

“Everything alright?” His boss threw him a worried look.

Liam waved her off, “Fine, I was just asleep.”

“Since when do you sleep?” There was a mocking tone in her voice but Liam could still tell she was concerned. “You don’t have my pictures yet do you?”

Liam looked away. “Sorry, I was busy this morning; I’ll work on it now and email it.” He cleared his throat.

Cordelia raised an eyebrow. “Oh so you were busy, I see.”

Liam sighed, “I told you it’s not like that. We’re just friends.” Another throat clear, Liam was having a difficult time getting his voice to work.

“Yeah and you want to know how long Barrett claimed he and Aiden were ‘just friends’? What’s holding you back and please for the love of God don’t say Bryce.” Cordelia folded her hands together.

Liam shivered again not just from the mention of Bryce. “No it’s not that. I don’t know, I think...I think he might be with someone already. I don’t know though for sure.” He absent mindedly pulled the blanket back around him.

“Ask him.” Cordelia’s bluntness never got old.

“I can’t, it’s not that easy, he’s...” Liam was not about to use Gabriel’s blanket term for his personality. “...private. I want to respect that.” Liam itched his nose.

“My you’ve definitely fallen for him haven’t you?” Cordelia smiled. Liam tried to hide his red face by looking away, by Cordelia’s laugh he had failed. “Anyways I won’t keep you; you’re not looking all that wonderful at the moment. If you get to the pictures its fine if not don’t worry about it.”

“No, I’m fine honestly, just slept longer than anticipated. I’ll work on them now. Bye Cordy.” Liam exited the call and opened Photoshop again. He turned on his player and started working on the pictures. Usually something as easy as “making photos pretty” as Cordelia asked only took him 30-45 minutes, a quick job. Today he was having a difficult time focusing plus stopping every few minutes to itch his nose wasn’t helping. Liam was not sure why it was bothering him; he had no known airborne allergies. Plus talking to Cordelia had not helped his throat, swallowing now took some effort and he winced every time. Not happy with how his progress was going Liam exited Photoshop kicking the coffee table leg in frustration. You’re just tired that’s all. Liam decided another quick nap wouldn’t hurt so he lay back down once again pulling the blanket over him pretending it was his greying gorgeous professor.

Liam sat shivering at the kitchen table apparently not even his music hoodie could keep him warm anymore. He needed the blanket but he also needed use of both his hands for the moment. He had promised Cordelia the pictures hours ago and usually the middle of the night was his ideal work time. However all he could concentrate on was trying to not shiver, the raw feeling in his throat and the cough he had developed since he woke up. Thankfully he still had the throat drops from the other day; the wrappers lined the table around his laptop. Liam made a few more changes before rubbing his nose again. If this is how Gabriel feels all the time...

Liam still was not convinced he was sick, he was simply tired, it did happen from time to time. Plus it was cold outside and Gabriel had been right, his hoodie did not cut it. He coughed wincing as the pain in his throat surfaced again. Just a few more edits then you can sleep again. A few edits turned into another hour before Liam cursed loudly in frustration slamming his laptop closed.

He texted Cordelia quickly lying saying Photoshop had crashed and he had lost all his progress. Hopefully that would buy him some more time tomorrow. Stumbling to the couch he wrapped himself tightly in the blanket hoping whatever was wearing him down was gone by the morning.

The cough that had started yesterday as dry and troublesome manifested into congested and extremely annoying. You need to stop smoking. Liam told himself for the hundredth time, oddly he had not smoked since his fight with Bryce. Either way something had nested in his chest whether it was smoke or another irritant all Liam cared about was getting rid of it. Problem was he had no energy to move from the couch. You’re going to have to pull yourself together by tomorrow. Gabriel will expect you for coffee. Liam sighed which caused a hard cough. You just need sleep, you’ll be fine...

Liam spent most of Sunday either curled up on the couch or swearing at this laptop. After another hour of edits and a headache along with it he emailed his less than acceptable pictures to Cordelia hoping she would understand. He made up a story about his laptop having issues as a selling point for his awful edits. Not that he cared right now, he should not even been doing them. Damn you Bryce. Liam popped the last lozenge in his mouth in a poor effort to calm the fire he felt erupting in his throat.

Day drifted into night as Liam drifted in and out of sleep. He finally pulled together enough energy to move to the bedroom hoping the additional comforter would bring the warmth he so desperately wanted. Even after the shivering finally subsided the coughing and the itchy nose continued, now without any more drops the pain in his throat was nearly unbearable. Liam looked at his phone, nearly 5am. Gabriel would be expecting him for coffee in a few hours, he could not miss it. He had not seen Gabriel since Saturday morning and by Liam’s account the last day or so felt longer than any day he could remember, odd since he’d spent a good majority of it asleep. Sleep a bit longer, you’ll be fine. He closed his eyes again.

Liam was only vaguely aware that his phone was going off after the fourth ring. Who was calling him this early and why? Liam managed to flip the phone to see the call. A number he did not recognize shown, no name. Forget that. He was about to slide to ignore when he realized the area code matched the number he had for Prim when looking for housing. Gabriel! Liam flipped the phone on praying to God that his voice mail had not picked up yet.

“Hello?” He barely croaked out.

“Liam?” It was Gabriel! Liam’s heart skipped. “My you sound awful. Everything alright?”

“Yes.” Oh that hurt. Liam used any energy he had to force his voice to work, “I was asleep.”

“And I woke you up, good going Gabe.” Gabriel sounded dejected; Liam could picture the sad look on the professor’s face as clear as day.

“No worries, I was about to get up anyways.” Liam quickly muted his phone since the sensation to cough rose in his chest.

“Well that’s what I called about,” Gabriel continued, Liam was thrilled his friend could not hear him at the moment. “I had a student email me last night asking if he could meet me before my first class, he has some questions. I’m sorry but I can’t make coffee this morning.” Gabriel’s voice lowered during the last part.

Liam hit unmute. “That’s fine,” He cleared his throat which hurt so bad his eyes began to water. “I need to send those pictures to Cordelia so...” He force swallowed the need to cough sadly a small gasp escaped. “I’ll see you later.”

Liam was met with silence on the other end, for a split second he thought his cell had dropped the call.

“Liam.” Gabriel said softly, “Are you sick?”

“No.” Liam attempted to say but his voice gave out triggering his chesty cough.

“Liam James Black don’t lie to me.” Liam had never heard Gabriel actually sound mad before. Again with the full name.

Liam hung his head resting it on his palm. “I have a slight cough, it’s nothing.”

“And I don’t have allergies, Liam be honest with me, please.” Gabriel’s tone was stern.

“I’m going to sleep I’ll be fine.” Liam lay back down on the bed resting his phone next to him.

“I’ll come see you on my lunch.” Gabriel said making Liam shoot back up.

“Absolutely not!” His voice cracked horribly making him recoil. “You just got over being sick, I’m not about to infect you.”

“Oh so you are sick then?” Liam could picture the smirk on the professor’s face.

“Well played Professor Herondale.” Liam sulked as he heard Gabriel sigh, he had a feeling there was also an eye roll involved.

“Seriously though, I’ll come over, I promise I won’t stay long since I have class at 1:00pm expect me around 11:30am.” Gabriel was not giving up without a fight.

Liam sighed and lay back down. “If I get you sick...” His voice broke into another harsh cough.

“I’ll live, I always do. See you later.” Liam actually heard Gabriel’s phone click which made him laugh. Bad idea, he curled into a ball coughing into his blanket. When the spasm finally passed Liam rolled onto his back looking at the plain white ceiling. He could not even remember the last time he was sick having finally come to terms with it. It definitely had been a few years. Rolling back onto his side Liam set the alarm for 11:00 that would give him half an hour to get to his front door and considering how he awful he felt it would probably take him that long.

Liam managed to down some Advil before Gabriel showed up; he hoped it would help him appear better than he felt. He sat on the steps leading down to his housing door waiting for Gabriel, still not entirely happy his easily sick friend was coming over. Liam decided to leave the blanket in the bedroom and just wear a sweatshirt under his hoodie, another attempt to appear well. Though the quick glimpse he had gotten of himself in the mirror he doubted Gabriel was going to buy any of it.

Liam itched his nose, the tickle he had felt for a day was nearly unbearable and no amount of rubbing or scratching seemed to bring any relief. His empathy for Gabriel was off the chart by now. How someone could function daily like this and not go crazy was a mystery. Of course he doubted Gabriel always felt bad, he had witnessed the opposite but Gabriel told him his nose and sinuses always gave him trouble. Liam now had a firsthand look on how that felt and he hated it.

Hnnxt!

Hnnxt!

Liam held his nose and winced, no he was not about to start sneezing. A knock on his door distracted him from his current misery.

“It’s open.” Liam could not even bring himself to move the 3 feet from the stairs to the door. Gabriel walked in holding a bag. Liam felt a bit better seeing his quirky teacher.

“I brought you food, need help?” Gabriel removed his coat and scarf. Liam was amazed on how well Gabriel looked; his nose only had a hint of red to it.

“I’m fine Gabriel honestly, I’m just tired.” Liam said not sounding convincing. He pushed himself up turning quickly from Gabriel as a hard cough rose from his chest.

“I told you that little music hoodie wasn’t enough.” Gabriel helped Liam back up the stairs and to the couch.

“Gabriel, you can’t get sick from cold weather.” Liam sat down and looked back up. By the look on the professor’s face, Liam had a bad feeling he was about to get lectured.

“Liam, you really don’t want to argue semantics about getting sick with me.” Gabriel opened his bag setting a container of soup in front of Liam. “I’m well aware of how the immune system works; goodness knows I’ve been trying to ameliorate mine for years. Since you refuse to wear anything aside from your music hoodie, you’re going to feel the cold faster which makes your body work overtime trying to keep yourself warm. Now on any given day this would not be a huge factor, you’ve been doing this since you got here.” Gabriel sat down in the chair next to the couch.

“However, the cold can lower one's ability to fight disease and considering how much I saw you shivering yesterday it’s probably a good indicator your health was at risk. Also remember you have other factors working against you. Your anxiety lately is also not going to help your immune system either, pair that with me being sick around you for several days and your body finally gave up. Hence now you’re sick.” Gabriel folded his arms across his chest. “Just be happy you have a decent immune system to start with.” He looked away. “As you can probably guess I can’t be outside too long in the cold without a coat plus the air messes with my sinuses and asthma.”

“Then you shouldn’t be around me.” Liam said after sipping the hot soup from the container, it felt like heaven on his raw throat.

Gabriel shrugged, “I’ve got enough antibiotics in me right now I’ll be fine. You like the soup?”

Liam smiled nodding, “Yes thank you. Feels nice on my throat.” Uh oh. Liam felt his nose itch.

Hnnxt!

Hehhnnxt!

He got his hand pressed against his nose at the last second.

“Gesundheit” Gabriel gave him a sympathetic smile.

“No need to bless me.” Liam replied trying not to blush. He ran his sleeve over his nose sniffing wetly. “And you’re right, I’m sure my anxiety played into this, it’s just weird because I rarely get sick so this surprised me.” Liam was now aware Gabriel was making a point gesture at himself. “Stop it’s not you either. I’ve been around sick people before you know. Like you said, it was a few things.” He coughed into his sleeve. “I’ll be right back.” Liam walked into the bathroom grabbing a handful of tissue to blow his nose. He finally got a good look at himself in the mirror. You look awful. Though he’d slept more in the past two days then probably the last two months combined, his eyes had deep grey circles under them. He looked a touch pale but thought Gabriel in the office hallway had looked worse. Liam don’t compare, it’s not nice. Cordelia was right he looked like hell.

“Liam?” He heard the professor from the sitting room.

“Coming.” Liam coughed out the word, bringing his sleeve up coughing hard again into it making his chest hurt in the process.

Gabriel was giving Liam’s laptop a confused look. “Your little program is beeping.”

Liam bent down to see Skype calling. He groaned running his hand through his hair as he saw Bryce’s contact pop up. “Hell no.” He whispered to himself but not quiet enough since he distinctly heard Gabriel chuckle.

Liam was about to completely close Skype when he noticed several notifications. Figuring it might be Cordelia about the pictures he opened it. Liam froze at what he saw.

Liam, please talk to me I miss u.

Babe please, it’ll be different. Promise.

I’m sorry about Simon, just talk to me.

Babe?

Liam I’m begging u, I’ve changed, u changed me, please talk to me.

Liam balled his fists together slamming them down on his table then forcefully shut his laptop.

“Liam?” He felt Gabriel move closer. “Liam it’s okay, just remember to breathe.” Gabriel’s calm voice was all he needed. Liam sat back on the couch Gabriel moved right along with him.

“I’m fine, really. Wasn’t expecting mind games from Bryce. Usually he just moves on to the next warm body.” Liam turned from Gabriel so he could cough again. The crud in his chest shook with every breath. Suddenly his vision blurred. No not again. He grabbed the couch arm for stability then massaged his eyes while taking a breath hoping it did not cause him to cough.

Liam was just about to tell Gabriel he was fine when the hair on his neck stood straight up sending a shiver all the way down his spine. Gabriel had put his arm around him. Liam could not breathe. “Here it’s okay.” He heard Gabriel say even though the blood rushing through Liam’s ears muted most of it. He felt Gabriel pull him; Liam could not help as his body lay against the professor’s shoulder. Thank God he can’t see my face. Liam could feel the burning sensation on his cheeks. After a few tense seconds mostly caused by the outright surprise he relaxed against Gabriel, who felt just as warm as Liam had imagined.

“I wish he would leave you alone.” Gabriel said quietly. Liam could not answer, his heart raced happily as he lay against his quirky teacher. Bryce could have been in the damn room and it wouldn’t have mattered, this was all Liam wanted. As long as he was with Gabriel, Bryce had no power. Liam’s peace was interrupted as his nose began to itch again.

Hnnxt!

Hehhnnxt!

He ducked but still learned on Gabriel who refused to let him go.

“Sorry.” Liam said sheepishly rubbing his nose again. “Sneezing just started today.”

“I’ll bring you some medicine if you can wait until after my last class.” Gabriel said.

“You don’t...” Liam blushed, “I’m fine.”

Gabriel laughed softly, “You keep saying that, is that how I sound when I say it to you?”

“Not the same thing.” Liam felt his eyes close, he took a small breathe and moved closer to Gabriel.

“Po-tay-to. Po-tah-to.” The professor responded which was the last thing Liam remembered.

Liam woke on his couch covered by the blanket from his bedroom. Confused momentarily he suddenly remembered Gabriel and sat up which was not the best idea, the room spun. He pulled the blanket around him and looked at his phone, it was after 2pm. Sighing he leaned back. You fell asleep on him you idiot! Liam was not about to deny he had enjoyed every minute of it though, well from what he remembered.

Liam rubbed his eyes, stifled a cough then saw a note sitting on his laptop. Curious he picked it up recognizing Gabriel’s pristine handwriting.

Sorry I had to leave for class, I’ll be back later tonight to drop off medicine for you, I can’t stay as I have school work. Stay home tomorrow please, you sound dreadful. I put your food in your refrigerator make sure you eat it. Feel better.

~Gabe

Liam read and then re-read the note probably 10 times each time the smile on his face widened.

True to his word Gabriel showed up around 5pm with supplies for Liam who could only offer a stupid grin in return.

“Gabriel,” He finally managed out pulling his blanket around him as the door was still slightly ajar. “Sorry about earlier, I didn’t think I was that tired.”

“It was nothing, I was just happy you were able to sleep, I doubt I’m that comfortable though.” He laughed, Liam just stared.

Gabriel pulled out his watch, “Sadly I do have to go, I ended up using your little reader too long yesterday and now I’m a day behind.”

“Does that mean I’m in ‘substantial trouble’?” Liam quoted the professor’s line.

“No, at least not when you’re sick.” Gabriel stuck his watch back in his pocket. He looked up at Liam who was on the stairs. “You get better alright?” His eyes pierced Liam’s heart; all he wanted to do was hold Gabriel. However all he managed was a nod.

“If you need anything else call me. I may not know much about those silly phones but I do know you have my number now.” Gabriel turned opening the door. “I mean it.”

“I will.” Liam forced out. Gabriel smiled and shut the door. Liam collapsed onto the stairs; he rested his head on his right arm fiercely rubbing his nose with his left hand. He had kept his itchy nose at bay for the five minutes Gabriel had been here but now all bets were off.

Hnnxt!

Hehhnnxt!

Nnxxt!

Heh...nnxxxt!

Hnnxxt!

Heh...hehhhh..hhhh...

Liam was not about to let this cold get the better of him he did not mind stifling but he would not give into how bad he felt. He pitched his nose hoping to subdue the irritation he felt. Finally after a minute he left go, pulled his blanket up and somehow got himself into a standing position heading back up the stairs.

He was halfway to the kitchen when out of nowhere.

HEH’TCHEWW!

Heh...HEH’TCHEWW!

Liam stifled the rest. Damnit Liam. He managed to swallow the medicine barely making it back to the couch where he spent the rest of the night wishing he was lying next to Gabriel’s warm body.

TBC

~~~~

:boom::stretcher::rip::blush:

That's... Yeah.... And....what?... So.... Ahh..... Wow!

Yeah and you want to know how long Barrett claimed he and Aiden were ‘just friends’? What’s holding you back and please for the love of God don’t say Bryce.” Cordelia folded her hands together.

Hehe nice weave :D

Liam James Black don’t lie to me.” Liam had never heard Gabriel actually sound mad before. Again with the full name.

Ahh, wow! Stern!Gabriel is... Uhm,... :drool::blush:

I’ll come see you on my lunch.” Gabriel said making Liam shoot back up.

“Absolutely not!” His voice cracked horribly making him recoil. “You just got over being sick, I’m not about to infect you.”

“Oh so you are sick then?” Liam could picture the smirk on the professor’s face.

“Well played Professor Herondale.” Liam sulked as he heard Gabriel sigh, he had a feeling there was also an eye roll involved.

Hehehehehe Gabe 1 - 0 Liam, touché cutiefessor, touché!

Liam was just about to tell Gabriel he was fine when the hair on his neck stood straight up sending a shiver all the way down his spine. Gabriel had put his arm around him. Liam could not breathe. “Here it’s okay.” He heard Gabriel say even though the blood rushing through Liam’s ears muted most of it. He felt Gabriel pull him; Liam could not help as his body lay against the professor’s shoulder. Thank God he can’t see my face. Liam could feel the burning sensation on his cheeks. After a few tense seconds mostly caused by the outright surprise he relaxed against Gabriel, who felt just as warm as Liam had imagined.

Awwww the description here!! :heart::cry:

Liam stifled the rest. Damnit Liam. He managed to swallow the medicine barely making it back to the couch where he spent the rest of the night wishing he was lying next to Gabriel’s warm body.

ARGH! My FEEEELS!!!!!!!!!

Screw them papers Gabe!! Get your fessor-behind over there and cuddle him till he feels better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww, poor Liam!! So sick! So smitten! So alone!!! *wails*

This was an amazing update Kaze!! I have the deepest love for your music hoodie boy and his quirky teacher :D

Oh sweet lord, I LOVE sick, sneezy Liam! :boom:

Hnnxt!
Hehhnnxt!

He got his hand pressed against his nose at the last second.

“Gesundheit” Gabriel gave him a sympathetic smile.

“No need to bless me.” Liam replied trying not to blush.

Yeah, he does. :rolleyes:

You don’t...” Liam blushed, “I’m fine.”

Gabriel laughed softly, “You keep saying that, is that how I sound when I say it to you?”

“Not the same thing.” Liam felt his eyes close, he took a small breathe and moved closer to Gabriel.

“Po-tay-to. Po-tah-to.” The professor responded which was the last thing Liam remembered.

a-DOR-able! :wub:

Can't wait for more!

Liam read and then re-read the note probably 10 times each time the smile on his face widened.

!!! This is so accurate! You captured it well. It's that ridiculously giddy feeling that makes you scream into your pillow and wiggle your legs, convulse on your bed and hyperventilate like a little girl!

Am I right or am I right?!

AND YES, SICK LIAM. I LOVE HIM. Such a sweet guy! And I love how the anxiety plays into it too. I'm not familiar with anxiety too well, thank the Lord, but I do know people who have it, and I have researched it. I actually just discovered that it CAN actually make you faint, which Liam briefly did there next to Gabriel. I was like, "ohhhhhhhh!!!!" :DDDD And I love his sneezing, I can just imagine how sexy he is with them... Quiet little stifles that he does in quick succession... I'm MELTING.
And his little refrain there at the end, like "Shit Liam, Can't believe we're doing this. Just had to go and get sick! shit! "----- THAT FEELING IS REAL!

I love the dynamic with Gabe too. It is hurting my little heart though how busy Gabe is, because Liam's obviously really sick and he needs someone there to keep an eye on him! what if he passes out and no one is there? What if it turns into something really bad and no ones there to bring him to an ER? But no! Gabe's too busy with work.. dang!

I love this, I love sick Liam. I hope he gets worse and worse....

:DD yayyy great update oh my gosh I'm so happy but I have a presentation to give on thesis tmmr but I don't want to prepare for it I just want to read this all day omg I love this story you make me happy.

-PS Also, I've been confused from the getgo, but what is a "music hoodie"? Is it a hoodie that's wired to an mp3? I looked it up and still got nothing.

“And I woke you up, good going Gabe.” Gabriel sounded dejected; Liam could picture the sad look on the professor’s face as clear as day.

I love when Gabriel refers to himself as Gabe in a derogatory way. It makes me a little sad, and wonder about his past.

“And I don’t have allergies, Liam be honest with me, please.” Gabriel’s tone was stern.

ROTFL!

Liam sighed and lay back down. “If I get you sick...” His voice broke into another harsh cough.

“I’ll live, I always do. See you later.”

Awww. Sweet Gabriel, putting it all on the line.

“Liam, you really don’t want to argue semantics about getting sick with me.”

This whole section was awesome. Because obviously Gabe is fully familiar with the process.

Yes. Yes it is.

This is continuing to be amazing. So much love!

I'm loving this very sweet story and the love between two very endearing souls. Please keep writing. This is gold!

That's... Yeah.... And....what?... So.... Ahh..... Wow!

I'll take this as you enjoyed it? :P

ARGH! My FEEEELS!!!!!!!!!

Screw them papers Gabe!! Get your fessor-behind over there and cuddle him till he feels better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww, poor Liam!! So sick! So smitten! So alone!!! *wails*

This was an amazing update Kaze!! I have the deepest love for your music hoodie boy and his quirky teacher :D

Yeah I get the feeling you liked it XDD

Oh sweet lord, I LOVE sick, sneezy Liam!

I gotta say I liked him too which is weird since Liam wasn't suppose to get sick until much later in the fict but I decided a few chaps ago that it would changed.

!!! This is so accurate! You captured it well. It's that ridiculously giddy feeling that makes you scream into your pillow and wiggle your legs, convulse on your bed and hyperventilate like a little girl!

Am I right or am I right?!

Very right and needless to say I took that part from personal experience :)

-PS Also, I've been confused from the getgo, but what is a "music hoodie"? Is it a hoodie that's wired to an mp3? I looked it up and still got nothing.

In Part 3: OK Computer, Gabriel is looking at Liam's hoodie since theres writing on it, Liam explains it says Avenged Sevenfold and he bought it at a concert, so Gabriel started referring to it as his "music hoodie".

I love when Gabriel refers to himself as Gabe in a derogatory way. It makes me a little sad, and wonder about his past.

This will be explained eventually, I hope, I mean I plan on it I just hope when I do people get it (make sense??) XD

This whole section was awesome. Because obviously Gabe is fully familiar with the process.

As I said to Juto, Liam got owned XD

This is continuing to be amazing. So much love!

Thanks!!!

I'm loving this very sweet story and the love between two very endearing souls. Please keep writing. This is gold!

It's platonic at the moment (well not for Liam obviously) but yes it still is very obvious Gabriel cares for Liam.

Well since everyone seems to have liked sick!Liam I guess I'll keep it for another chap. I'm really trying to get to a certain part of the story that Ive had written for a while but I can still bridge it soon enough so sick!Liam and caregiver!Gabriel will come back then theyll go back to their normal roles (cuz god I need some sneezy!Gabriel again). Sick!Liam WILL return later in the story too, I promise.

Back to working on part 13, thank you all for your lovely comments I just :wubsmiley: reading them.

Ok calling this 12.5, (since it's short, more of a drabble) here's more of sick!Liam for those who asked. Part 13 will get back to the normal story.

~~~~

Part 12.5: Relief

At 1am Liam broke down and opened the NyQuil courtesy of Gabriel. He really hoped to avoid this but considering how awful he felt and was coughing too hard to sleep again he would try anything. Liam forced the disgusting medicine down his throat which did feel better thanks to the cough drops he had. He was going to shake this cold by Wednesday if it killed him.

Hnnxt!

Hehhnnxt!

Nnxxt!

Grabbing a paper towel he wiped then blew his nose. He slumped back to his bed waiting for the medicine to take him into dreamless sleep.

At 8am more NyQuil. Liam felt like a zombie as he maneuvered from his bed to the kitchen, this time he brought the bottle with him so he wouldn’t need to get up next time. Choking down the nasty liquid triggered a cough but even in his state Liam could tell it was lessening. The crud he felt in his chest was breaking up.

However by 11am he was sure he was running a high fever. Even beneath the blanket and comforter on his bed brought little relief. He was curled as tightly as possible wishing Gabriel was here.

“Liam?” That sounded like Gabriel.

He was dreaming he had to be, Gabriel was at class. You’re dreaming.

“Oh my, Liam, you’re burning up.” Liam felt a very cold hand on his forehead, it was heavenly. He tried opening his eyes but sadly they would not focus.

“Just rest, it’s okay. I’ll be right back.” Liam was slowly starting to realize he was not dreaming, Gabriel was here. The thought alone made him feel better than any medicine in the world. Liam forced his eyes open, the room slowly came into focus after a few blinks. Gabriel reappeared; Liam could not control the smile on his face.

“Hi.” He barely got out.

He felt a cool cloth on his forehead, honestly he preferred Gabriel’s hands but he was not about to complain.

“Where’s your Advil? Never mind I’ll find it.” Gabriel walked out the bedroom quickly much to Liam’s dismay. It was taking everything Liam had to keep his eyes open. Gabriel was back, “Can you sit up?” Liam could fly right now if Gabriel asked him too, however, sitting up proved harder than anticipated. He felt Gabriel’s weight against him as the professor helped him sit and removed the cloth.

“Here. I guess now we’re even on the fevers.” Gabriel said as Liam swallowed the medicine. “Finish the water too, you need to stay hydrated, I’ll get you more when you’re done.” Liam did as he was told and Gabriel brought him more water. He noticed his throat did not feel as raw as he drank the water.

“Here’s hoping this fever is just your body’s way of getting better. If it doesn’t go away in a few hours call me, I mean it.” Gabriel was using his teacher voice again. Liam gave a heavy nod as his body shook.

“Lay back down.” Gabriel said and Liam did, closing his eyes before his head hit the pillow. He felt the blanket and comforter fall on him. His nose suddenly itched but he could not stifle it in time.

Heh’tcheww!

“Gesundheit.” He heard Gabriel whisper. Liam rubbed his nose with his knuckle hoping to relieve some of the discomfort. He felt the cool cloth back on his head.

“I have to leave for class. Good thing I stopped by to check on you.” Liam forced his eyes open just to see Gabriel before he left. “The Advil is next to the NyQuil, make sure you take more in a few hours. Hopefully you’ll be better by then.” Liam finally saw Gabriel’s magnificent blue eyes a small sigh escaped him. “Remember if you need anything call me please.” He pulled the covers up closer to Liam who could not even form words, he simply smiled.

“T-thank you.” He said in a shaky breath.

“Just get better, it’s not fun having coffee by myself.” Gabriel smiled at him standing in the bedroom doorway.

“W-will you come b-back later-r.” Liam prayed Gabriel was not still behind in his work.

Gabriel sighed, “I can’t I’m sorry. I have to write another exam. But don’t use that as an excuse not to call me if needed.” Liam heard Gabriel pause. “I’ll make it up to you; we’ll go to the mall this weekend if you’re up to it and get you a better coat. Okay?”

Another “date” with Gabriel, Liam was in heaven. “Okay.” Was all he could squeak out. The room was spinning again which forced his eyes closed.

“Bye Liam. Feel better.” Gabriel said quietly shutting the bedroom door.

He had to be well by at least Friday, hell he wanted to be well by tomorrow for coffee but that was a little too much to ask. Thursday was his goal; he would meet Gabriel for coffee on Thursday no matter what.

TBC

~~~~

Iiiihhhhhh!!! Another sick!Liam!!!!! Feels have been put to rest... For now! ;)

Gosh, he's so pathetically cute and huggable!!

And what more could he possibly ask for than being checked on by an expert in the field of "cold"?! Lucky Liam! (Lucky us who get to read it:))

Oh my Liam

I think you meant it to be "oh my, Liam..." But I decided to indulge myself and imagine you meant "oh, my Liam" and I died of cute!!! :heart:

Ahhhhh, these will be the death of me, Kaze. Looking forward to the next coffee meeting!

*shoutout*

FELLOW LIBRIEL CAMPERS

THOSE OF YOU WHO NEED ADDITIONAL OXYGEN TO RECOVER, GO TO THE BLUE TENT.

THOSE OF YOU WHO NEED THEIR HEARTS REPLACED, GO TO THE RED TENT

OI, YOU! ECSTATIC FEELERS, KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU?!

WHOSE OVARIES WENT *POOF*?? SEE THE MEDIC!

THE REST OF YOU, FREE B&J IF YOU DARE SNATCH IT FROM THE ZOMBIE!!

I think you meant it to be "oh my, Liam...

I did, I fixed it. Thanks for noticing.

Your comments always make me laugh XDDD

Archived