Sneeze Fetish Forum

What would Marie Antoinette do? (Secret Santa for Kaze wo hiku) 13 parts + Epilogue :)

Juto

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUTO!!!!!!!

I cannot quote on my phone so this is a.place holder for.when I can BUT IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU CANNOT IMAGINE MY JOY RIGHT NOW JUTO!!!!!!!

Yesss, they're so adorable and wonderful and TOGETHER NOW and I'm so HAPPY and YAY and AGHHH I can't!!!!

Like Kaze, I, too, am quote-challenged, but honestly it doesn't matter, because I'd probably just quote the whole damn thing! Because it was perfect. All of it! Nghhhh I'm so giddy and sad that it's over but THEY'RE TOGETHER so it's okay!!!!

FEELS!!! THE FEELS!!! *melts* 

You, my friend, are a remarkable storyteller!!! What a wonderful tale!!! *stands up and applauds*

Juto, you have done it again, beautiful chapter, beautiful story. *chills in corner watching with fingers crossed to see if a sequal appears.*

Super cute, I love the courting. 

13 hours ago, Juto said:

“Custodi Spirandi, CJ dear.” CJ was surprised to hear his mantra spoken in Theo's soft and hoarse voice. His Teddy was still holding him tight, softly stroking his back as he fought to keep himself in place and not fight free to jump out the window. “Breathe, just breathe. Don't listen to your nerves. Don't leave because your mind doesn't know what else to do. Custodi Spirandi, for me, please. Stay. Stay right here where I can hold you.”

I MAY HAVE LET OUT A TINY SQUEAL!!  So cute, so adorable!!

13 hours ago, Juto said:

“Teddy.” Deep green eyes smiled affectionately as Theo confirmed. “And neither Teddy, nor Theo, nor Theodore would ever… do… anything… to…”

Theo slowed down his speech, carefully snaking both arms around CJ’s back.

“… Hurt…”

Theo pulled him closer, his watchful eyes cataloguing CJ’s reaction. CJ knew what was coming. His mind was already screaming at him, urging flight, but CJ remained in place. He found himself almost curious as to how it would feel when Theo said…

“… Copernicus.”

GOD JUTO IM A PUDDLE OF GOOOOOOO.  I swear this was my fave part of the entire thing.  Your visual is stunning, you've made them so real I can totally picture exactly whats going on in my head.  :heart:

13 hours ago, Juto said:

Theo raised an eyebrow at him, face still half hidden behind the handkerchief. “CJ, my dear, anything that forces me to turn away from you are not… Considered… Joy-hhh-joyous

D'awwwww Teddy :hug:

13 hours ago, Juto said:

CJ smiled to himself. Of course Theodore Antonius James doesn’t just “date”; he courts. CJ really shouldn’t have expected anything less. 

Of course he courts!!!  oh my god, again how adorable. :heart:

Ok here's where Kaze gets all mushy...

Juto, my dear, you've gone above and beyond what I expected for my SS.  You created such a rich, deep, wonderful set of characters that I'm just in awe.  You were so worried, I know you were because you told me!!  How after MC could whatever my present was live up to it well you did, you blew my mind everytime.  I adore Theo, I adore CJ, their quirks and ways and the rollercoaster that was their courtship just left me a puddle of fangirl goo.  Nothing could have been better than this, NOTHING.  :hug:

Thank you so very much Juto, you are absolutely wonderful :heart::hug:

StaraiRoalanstjay

Awesome.

Now tell the whole story again, but backwards, in French, and without using the letter E.

(In all seriousness, this was such a beautiful, heart-wrenching story. I had a tight chest all the way through it and I loved every single minute. You did a fantastic job and I really, REALLY hope that you'll write a sequel someday!!)

On April 7, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Juto said:

“Ehhk’tsschieww! K’hitschoo! Ehtsschoo!” CJ handed him a handkerchief from the small stack in the table. “Curse this bout of sniffles.” The curator accepted it with a frown, bringing it up to rub viciously at his reddened nose.

CJ couldn't help to notice the very un-Theodore-like comment. “Blessings. What happened to ‘joyous little outbursts’?” 

Theo raised an eyebrow at him, face still half hidden behind the handkerchief. “CJ, my dear, anything that forces me to turn away from you are not… Considered… Joy-hhh-joyous… Hhehh’tsscheww!” CJ noticed Theo sway slightly and let his fall shut for a second as he sighed into the handkerchief.

LOL!! I loved this bit. I have been amused throughout this story with Theo's welcoming attitude toward his sneezing. But, to see him just give it up because he would rather be with CJ was too charming, adorable, sweet, cute... I could go on. :D

On April 7, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Juto said:

“CJ, my bright assistant, I'd be honoured if you'd allow me… to court you.” Slightly surprised, CJ pulled back to look at Theo. “Skipping the courtship is taking the fun out of the chase. I should hate for either of us to miss it.”

CJ smiled to himself. Of course Theodore Antonius James doesn’t just “date”; he courts. CJ really shouldn’t have expected anything less. 

Naturally, Theo courts. Oh my! What a image that paints. Flowers, I see lots of flowers. Oh, that could be bad (or good)... Courting story! I demand a courting story!

:serenade:

*claps hands wildly* Pleeeaaassseee!?! 

This was an amazing ending. You wrote a wonderful story. These characters are original and so much fun to read. Thank you @Juto! And thanks for letting me be a little part of it. I am honored. :hug:

This is fantastically wonderful! I love their awkward courtship! So adorable!

On 7. apr. 2016 at 2:58 AM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUTO!!!!!!!

I cannot quote on my phone so this is a.place holder for.when I can BUT IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

Waiting... Waitin,,., Oh here it is :D 

On 7. apr. 2016 at 4:05 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I MAY HAVE LET OUT A TINY SQUEAL!!  So cute, so adorable!!

GOD JUTO IM A PUDDLE OF GOOOOOOO.  I swear this was my fave part of the entire thing.  Your visual is stunning, you've made them so real I can totally picture exactly whats going on in my head.  :heart:

D'awwwww Teddy :hug:

Of course he courts!!!  oh my god, again how adorable. :heart:

Ok here's where Kaze gets all mushy...

Juto, my dear, you've gone above and beyond what I expected for my SS.  You created such a rich, deep, wonderful set of characters that I'm just in awe.  You were so worried, I know you were because you told me!!  How after MC could whatever my present was live up to it well you did, you blew my mind everytime.  I adore Theo, I adore CJ, their quirks and ways and the rollercoaster that was their courtship just left me a puddle of fangirl goo.  Nothing could have been better than this, NOTHING.  :hug:

Thank you so very much Juto, you are absolutely wonderful :heart::hug:

I cannot even begin to describe how much it means to me that you like Theo and CJ :heart: most of their personalities were created and tailored to your liking, so I thrilled it came across in the right way :D  thank you so so so so much :hug: you're wonderful too, dear :heart: 

On 7. apr. 2016 at 3:13 AM, SpamKey said:

YOU CANNOT IMAGINE MY JOY RIGHT NOW JUTO!!!!!!!

Yesss, they're so adorable and wonderful and TOGETHER NOW and I'm so HAPPY and YAY and AGHHH I can't!!!!

Like Kaze, I, too, am quote-challenged, but honestly it doesn't matter, because I'd probably just quote the whole damn thing! Because it was perfect. All of it! Nghhhh I'm so giddy and sad that it's over but THEY'RE TOGETHER so it's okay!!!!

YOU CANNOT IMAGINE TOTHE GOODY GRIN I CARRIED ALL DAY AFTER READING THIS!!! 

Thank you so much for all the support you've given me along the way. I wouldn't have finished without it :hug: 

On 7. apr. 2016 at 1:11 PM, Mysterion0325 said:

FEELS!!! THE FEELS!!! *melts* 

You, my friend, are a remarkable storyteller!!! What a wonderful tale!!! *stands up and applauds*

Oh gosh :blush: Uhm, thank you, that's so kind, wow. Thanks. :heart: 

On 7. apr. 2016 at 1:31 PM, Artemis said:

Juto, you have done it again, beautiful chapter, beautiful story. *chills in corner watching with fingers crossed to see if a sequal appears.*

Super cute, I love the courting. 

Thank you so much, Artemis. Worry not Huntress... Sick!CJ WILL COME!!! It's just the 'when' that's a bit dodgy at the moment ;) 

On 7. apr. 2016 at 5:27 PM, StaraiRoalanstjay said:

Awesome.

Now tell the whole story again, but backwards, in French, and without using the letter E.

(In all seriousness, this was such a beautiful, heart-wrenching story. I had a tight chest all the way through it and I loved every single minute. You did a fantastic job and I really, REALLY hope that you'll write a sequel someday!!)

Hahah i won't, gosh, but here's the ending...

siuqnoc j, uv ia'l j, unv sius j. 

Haha that's Veni, Vidi, Vici in French, spelled backwards, leaving out the letter E :P 

Je suis venu , je l'ai vu , je conquis

(in all seriousness, thank you so much :blush: the sequel is in pre-production I swear )

On 9. apr. 2016 at 0:19 PM, Seeking Clarity + Wisdom said:

LOL!! I loved this bit. I have been amused throughout this story with Theo's welcoming attitude toward his sneezing. But, to see him just give it up because he would rather be with CJ was too charming, adorable, sweet, cute... I could go on. :D

Naturally, Theo courts. Oh my! What a image that paints. Flowers, I see lots of flowers. Oh, that could be bad (or good)... Courting story! I demand a courting story!

:serenade:

*claps hands wildly* Pleeeaaassseee!?! 

This was an amazing ending. You wrote a wonderful story. These characters are original and so much fun to read. Thank you @Juto! And thanks for letting me be a little part of it. I am honored. :hug:

Gosh Scw. Thank you so so so much! I couldn't have done it without you. All your wonderful moral support, read-throughs and great suggestions. Thank you :hug: 

On 11. apr. 2016 at 2:09 AM, queenie said:

MOST AGREEABLE.

:D THANKS

On 13. apr. 2016 at 5:56 AM, AngelEyes said:

This is fantastically wonderful! I love their awkward courtship! So adorable!

Aww thank you so much. :heart: 

oh oh my gosh you guys, all those wonderful comments, I'm melting. :hug: 

Also, the sequel featuring Sick!CJ and Caregiver!Theo WILL HAPPEN! I'm already working on a plot based on an absolutely wonderful prompt from @SpamKey and great ideas from @kaze wo hiku, but time is a scarce resource at the moment but it WILL HAPPEN! My fingers itch to write it and I would love to read it myself so have no fear :lol:

Here's the epilogue :D most of it's been written since since I posted the first chapter, oops. Aaaaaaand I may have added a small teaser at the end :P 

As a little twist I decided to write it from Theo's point of view (though I do plan to write the sequel from CJ's again because I believe it will be more enjoyable to all your fever fanatics out there :P but let's see what happens...) 

A shoutout to @Seeking Clarity + Wisdom for that comment about courtship flowers. I hadn't actually thought of that. But it makes total sense :D thank you. :hug: Poor CJ... I can't wait to torture him. 

Thanks again for sticking with me through this! I have enjoyed writing this pair and all the wonderful comments you've given me :D thank you so much. 

EPILOGUE -  Audeamus

Where is he, where is he, where is he?

The curator's eyes darted around the entrance hall, searching. The great museum hall was quickly filling with possible investors, patrons, press and regular museum goers, all here for the grand opening of the “Golden Age” exhibition. Theo had left his temporary accommodations early to sort out last-minute issues before his presentation and the actual opening. He had expected his assistant to be here by now, but he hadn't seen him yet. He felt suddenly anxious. What if he had made another error in judgement? What if everything that had happened over the course of the weekend had been but a dream? What if his Copernicus, the man his heart had yearned for for so long, had left? 

Arh! The thought was unbearable. Theodore palmed his chest, feeling his panic rise, until finally, his eyes found what they'd been searching for. 

Ah! There he was. Theodore felt his anxiety roll off of him in waves. Coming towards him dressed in black, and, Theo noticed to his great delight, that well fitted and fate turning dark purple shirt he had worn to “no. 24”, was his assistant. 

That adorable and almost shy skip he had in his step; those mesmerising hands that always fidgeted with his messy hair; that enchanting, complicated dance pattern of freckles that peppered his nose – a dance pattern that Theo longed to tread with his fingertips and appreciate with his lips.

Theo also noticed to his great delight that CJ had discarded his contacts in favour of the black rimmed glasses that helped hide the still blue-ish bruise on the side of his face. Theo suspected that was probably the reason CJ had decided to wear them in the first place. The curator marvelled. Glasses or not, those eyes, those deep mocha ponds, the exact colour of  freshly brewed, medium roasted Ethiopian Sidamo, with one teaspoon of hazel nut syrup and two ounces of skimmed milk, still shone through and captivated the curator's willing soul.

In all honesty, Theo had never been one for coffee, but after Nathaniel had treated him to his own favourite blend at their local expensive coffee house, Theo had spent most of their date starring mesmerised into the cup where a brown liquid, the exact same colour as the eyes on that night guard who, with a soft look and a comforting smile, had seen right down to Theo’s soul. 

Luckily, that same night guard, his, his Copernicus, was walking towards him now, holding out a to-go cup as he came within reach. To his dismay, Theo noticed his usual coffee order scribbled on the side and sighed, he would have given anything for more of that delicious honeyed tea that his Copernicus had served him all weekend, but he appreciated the gesture nonetheless.

“Thank you, CJ, my wonderful assistant.” He smiled, checking no one was within hearing distance. “Though I'd have to admit, I never cared much for coffee.”

“It's uhm, it's tea with honey.” The answer surprised Theo and he made an involuntary hum of delight.  CJ shrugged, smiling shyly. “I asked the barista to write your usual order on the cup to avoid suspicion.” Theo shook his head at the brilliant mind of the assistant. A perplexed look came over him.”You don't like coffee?” Theo shook his head, hiding his smile by taking a sip. “Then w-why did I have to learn that complicated order? W-What's so special about it?” 

Theo’s eyes locked on those mesmerising mocha ponds, ever watchful, ever secret. “Nothing, dear CJ, absolutely nothing.” Theo chuckled slightly at the small eyeroll CJ gave him, but his breath caught and he brought his fist up to cough into it. Even though he was feeling much better Theo was still playing host to a few lingering symptoms of his terrible cold. 

“Are you feeling alright?” Ah! CJ’s concern warmed the curator's chest and made the scratch he still felt in his throat all but vaporise. 

“Splendid, CJ. Splendid.” 

“You don't look it though.” CJ’s voice was kept low, for Theo's ears only. Theo looked around him before giving a small throat clear and straightened himself. CJ had moved closer to him and their close proximity took Theo a little by surprise. Dear Marie, his Copernicus was captivating. And so adorable when worried. 

“Not to worry, CJ my dear, I feel infinitely better.” 

Luckily, after the weekend’s –and it's preceding - events, Theo had finally learned how to charm his shy assistant. 

“And you, CJ, my lovely assistant, you look positively transparent, almost entirely invisible.” His flattery ignited the slight blush he'd been hoping for. He leaned in, lowering his voice to a whisper. “… To all of those who have no idea what to look for.”

Holding CJ’s eyes, he brought his hands up to place a gently kiss on the back of it before pulling away. Wide, mocha eyes, and a deep shade of red cheeks met him and Theo was almost sure he could hear the vigorously tap dancing heart beat he'd always imagined would accompany that particular look. Seeming embarrassed, CJ sank his front teeth into his bottom lip and discreetly adjusted the glasses on his nose with a small throat clear. 

“You should wear those more often.” Theo gestured to the glasses now perched perfectly on CJ's nose. “They make you look like the scholar your diplomas say you are.” Aware that they were far from being private, Theo refrained from running his fingers over CJ's cheek. He'd  have to imagine how that blush felt under his fingertips. “And you know…” He failed to hide his smirk. “… Brainy is the new sexy.”

Jaw dropping, body tensing, blush flaring, CJ looked like he truly considered fleeing the scene, but a softly whispered “custodi spirandi” from Theo kept the nervous assistant in place and when Theo's fingers delicately entwined themselves in CJ’s cold and immobile ones, Theo noticed how the slight shiver abated completely. He smiled a sigh. 

“Ahh, dear Marie, CJ, my befuddled assistant, do you have any idea how incredibly happy I am? I know what it means now; Your silence, your blush, your shivers… My darling.” The endearment was a mere breath as Theo had to sniffle back tears. “To think, if it hadn't been for Nathaniel and his blasted cold you and I might still be stuck in endless avoidance. Delicately trailing the outskirts of our affection, never meeting.” 

Theo took a deep breath to steady himself. His Copernicus was patiently watching him, the adorable blush still evident in his cheeks and Theo noticed he too was blinking back tears. And not only that, CJ's eyes looked slightly red-rimmed and exhausted. 

Ridden with sudden guilt, Theo let out an in involuntary “oh”. Obviously his less than ideal stay on his assistant’s couch for the past 4 days had taken its toll on the younger man. Hopefully, the spectacular and blooming decoration of assorted flowers he'd had delivered to Mr. Bennett this morning would convey his gratitude and emphasise his intention to court his Copernicus. 

They had agreed – to Theo's despair – that the curator would return to his own, water free accommodations tonight and they would continue their work relationship – albeit, with a bit of secret courting on the side. 

“There was a r-rather large Uhm…” CJ was looking down at his notepad, but Theo noticed his blush spreading all the way to his ears. The curator nearly bursted with affection. “… Bouquet of f-flowers on my desk this morning….?” CJ swiftly rubbed at his eyes under his glasses and gave a delicate sniffle before turning those delicious mocha eyes on Theo. 

“Oh?” Theo raised a single eyebrow as he feigned surprise. “Well, I must say, CJ, my northern star, it was about time someone-“

Theo jerked and quickly retracted his arm which was slowly making its way towards CJ's neck as Alice rounded a corner to face them. The curator gave a slight cough as he stepped back from his highly blushing assistant. 

“Five minutes, Theo!” Alice pointed to her watch with a knowing look at him and Theo gave a slight nod in response. Time to take the stage as Theodore Antonius James. He side eyed his assistant who gave his notepad a flustered look. Of course, he should have been the one to remind Theo of the time. Luckily his boss was… Understanding. Ahh, sweet Marie, what he wouldn't give just to be Teddy and delay this whole exhibition for a few more days. 

“Well.” He straightened himself and turned towards his Copernicus who gave him a puzzled look. Theo smiled to himself. Goodness how his heart could flutter. “Appraise!” He demanded and stretched out his arms, revealing the full splendour of his outfit. He watched CJ run his eyes professionally over his attire as the assistant bit his lip in concentration. 

Theo licked his own lips. Dear Marie, he wouldn't mind another taste of that delicious skin.

All in good time, Theodore Antonius, all in good time. The dice have been cast. The courtship is afoot. Darling Copernicus is yours

“Well?” He prompted. 

CJ rubbed his eyes again before running a hand through his messy hair. Theo's own hand itched to repeat the gesture. 

“I must say,” CJ started with a slightly bemused head shake. “Trust Theodore Antonius James to host a “Golden Ages” exhibition and yet dress himself in attires worn during the French Revolution. How very… Anachronistic. Futuristic even.”

The curator shrugged with a hoarse chuckle. “I figured a reference to dear Marie Antoinette would be perfect today. As you have undoubtedly discovered, my dear assistant, we have served the cake, in all its splendour and grandeur.”

“Mm-hmm...” Theo smiled at the look on CJ’s face. His darling scholar was already too engrossed in Theo’s flamboyant variation of le habit à la française to pay him much attention. 

“Hmm, a perfect combination of French Revolution’s coat, waistcoat and breeches, complete with a lace, or a jabot, around your neck. True to historical facts, the waistcoat is the most decorative piece of the three.” He paused to take a deep breath. “ I see you have chosen an untraditional gold rimmed cream to go with the royal blue coat, a bold choice for the period, but highly fashionable. Judging but the length and tighter, narrower cut of the coat, I'd say, mid-reign of Louis XVI, around 1778?”

Impressed, the curator cocked an eyebrow and gave a small nod, prompting his assistant to continue. CJ blushed. 

“The buttons on the coat are covered and larger than those one the waistcoat, a trademark of that particular period. The gold patterns woven into the fabric are not restricted to the pulled-back cuffs but same pattern appears down the front sides of the coat, around its buttons, curling the wide frock collar and on the coat tails. Despite the difference in colour, the same gold woven pattern is found on the waistcoat, again, a typical trait of the French Revolution attire.” 

“Very good, CJ, my dear scholar. But!” They held up a finger to the flustered assistant. “Notice anything out of place?” 

Confused, CJ ran his eyes over every inch of the curator's clothes, muttering to himself. Theo felt his lips curl up in a small smile when at last, CJ's eyes rested on the chest pocket of his cream waistcoat from where, a dark blue fabric corner was only just visible. 

CJ moved closer, pulling slightly on the blue fabric. His eyes widened when he recognised his own name-embroidered handkerchief, the one Theo had been handed by mistake.

“I think it qualifies as an important historical artefact, wouldn't you agree? The curator watched CJ take a deep breath as he mouthed his mantra to himself.  Theo fought back the sudden urge to close the distance between them and calm the younger man in the safety of his arms. “Hush my dear, it's a compliment.” CJ nodded vigorously still taking deep breaths. Not caring about who was watching them and why, Theo reached a hand out to touch CJ’s deeply flushed cheek.

“My,” the curator breathed softly. “That colour does look wonderful on you.” Checking that no one was paying them any attentions Theo swiftly pulled the still silently chanting assistant into his arms. “Hush, my Copernicus.” Theo waited patiently as an involuntary tremble shook the assistant at the sound of his name before he gently glided his fingers across the paled checks,cringing back their ember glow. He took a step back and bowed gracefully. 

“Shall I disappoint you think?”

CJ smiled at him and shook his head just as the presenter called Theodore Antonius James to the stage. Theo handed CJ the to-go cup after taking one last sip and received an open envelope marked “speech notes” in return. 

Theo gave a final cough, pulling the blue handkerchief from his pocket to cup his mouth. His lungs still burned slightly, but he felt no remnants of fever. 

Splendid! With the week they had ahead of them following the grand opening of the exhibition, he really couldn't afford to be sick. 

With a discreet wink and a swift blow of a finger kiss in his blushing Copernicus’s direction, Theo turned away from him, ready to take the stage as the flamboyant and extravagant curator his museum needed him to be. 

~ ~ ~

Standing at the podium, bathed in lights both from the mood light setting and the constant, blinding stream of flashing cameras, Theo smiled his winning smile, pulling his speech notes form the envelope CJ had given him. 

Attached to the first cue card was a bright green post it. 

Cum dubium, Teddy, semper crustulam
-    Copernicus

When in doubt, Teddy, always serve the cake. 
-    Copernicus

~ ~ ~ 

CJ hid a smile behind his hand the curator sent him an adoring smile from the stage upon reading the scribbled post-it he had put in the envelope. The assistant’s heart immediately jumped into its well-known quickstep. 
He stood in the wings, keeping an eye on his recovering curator. He gave a slight cough into his wrist before bringing his hand up to rub at his eyes under the glasses. Damn things had been itchy and watery all morning and he wasn't even wearing his contacts. His throat felt a bit sore too. 

He turned back to watch Theo charm the room but was quickly forced to duck out of sight as the tickle he'd been fighting for some time suddenly flared. Hiding in the shadows on the stage he pulled his handkerchief from his pocket, pinching his nose shut. 

“Hn’xxgt! Eht’xngt! Hh… Hheh….”

‘Joyous little outbursts’, my ass! Ave Caesar!

“Hh… He’ngxxt-chhuh! Ahh blessings.” 

He kept rubbing his nose through the handkerchief, annoyed to find the tickle still in place and demanding attention. He caved, tilting his head back, handkerchief hovering inches from his face. 

“Heh’mpftschuh! Ah’hnxxgt-schhuh!” He winced at his failed attempt to stifle and blew his nose as quietly as he could. The irritation he felt was a lot like the one he experienced after having been in close contact with dust, but where…?

He hadn't been in close contact with anything today except Theo…

… And the large bouquet of flowers on his desk. 

Surely not…! 

Ave Cae… sar…

“Ehh’tsschuh! Uhh! Blessings!” He muttered to himself as the unrestrained sneeze finally put an end to the tickle. He coughed again, feeling his throat dry up and starting to hurt. 

Worried, he eyed the notepad in his hand, glancing at the coming week’s schedule. Nothing but presentations, meetings and dinners with possible investors, all of which CJ was expected to attend. Oh no! How was he ever going to explain to Theo that…

… The flowers on his desk were quite possibly giving him an allergic reaction…

… And to top that off, he might be coming down with Nathaniel’s cold too. 

Veni, Vidi… Oh dear!

Acta est fabula.

(The end) 

:D 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! That was awesome, and the little tease, now I really can't wait for the sequal. Now, I'm horrible at leaving comments so I'm just going to type what I've been thinking through this whole thing. First, the anxiety was amazingly well written, I could totally feel what he must have been feeling. I love C.J. so much, Theodor is awesome, but I have always loved shy guys. And the whole paragraph on the coffee.....that was amazing. So cute. I loved reading a bit from Theodore's point of view  ( sorry if I misspelled that ). It was an awesome insight of his more private character. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdfghlkjhgfdsfghjmnbvcxsertyuihgf. See you made me go into fangirl mode. *hands bag of cookies* Amazing. 

What a fantastic ending! I love seeing how C.J.'s got more confident with Theo, but the little Latin phrases of encouragement here and there still delight me. That and the word 'courtship'. :D

Also, C.J. with allergies and a cold?! Wow. Just wow. Great job on this!

Oh no, poor CJ's gonna be too sneezy to hide it! *cackles evilly*

And I really did love this dip into Theo's POV; I just adore how captivated he is by CJ, and much he just purely loves everything about him... It's so adorable and sweet! And he sent him flowers!!! And the embroidered handkerchief, and CJ's note and hngnnnnng it's all too adorable for words!!! I can't get over it, it's too cute!!!!!

This was definitely a epilogue with a big tease. :) I liked Theo's POV, that was fun. And, oh dear, is it the flowers or Theo's cold? Inquiring minds want to know. Well, not just know... we want to see! :lol:

I can see that CJ is going to have a rough time during the beginning of this courtship. He might need the advice in his motto a bit more literally than usual!

Fantastic ending! All the pomp and circumstance we've come to expect, (and love). And the tease!!! So can't wait to see what's in store!

I AM VERY LATE TO THE PARTY BUT I AM HERE NOW TO COMMENT AND BESTOW LOVE

I am so in love with this story. I can't even explain it. It's just so fabulous!! And Nathaniel was such an amazing character even though I seriously hated his guts. He's just such a smarmy git and I actually love him so much. 

And CJ - gosh! I love him so much. He's such a brave little soul and such a sweetheart and I adore him. Especially since I was imagining Ben Whishaw playing him the whole time ;)

And Theo. Teddy? The cutest nickname for Theodore there has ever been and it suits him. He's flamboyant but when he's just Teddy he can just be calm and sjdkfhvb. The two of them do things to my heart.

Gosh. I love the whole thing and CJ's reaction to Teddy finding out his name was just heartbreaking. I wanted to pluck him out of the screen and give him a hug. Gah.

Congratulations on a magnificent story!!!!! :hug:There are not enough exclamation marks in the world to express how much I love this!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I AM SO LATE!!!  Pray forgive me Juto....

OK APPRAISE!

On 4/19/2016 at 3:51 AM, Juto said:

The curator marvelled. Glasses or not, those eyes, those deep mocha ponds, the exact colour of  freshly brewed, medium roasted Ethiopian Sidamo, with one teaspoon of hazel nut syrup and two ounces of skimmed milk, still shone through and captivated the curator's willing soul.

Theo....mother of god that description made the hair on my arms stand up.  Mmmmmm :wub:

Luckily, that same night guard, his, his Copernicus

I DIE EVERY TIME HE SAYS COPERNICUS, IT'S JUST TOO ADORABLE :heart:

All in good time, Theodore Antonius, all in good time. The dice have been cast. The courtship is afoot. Darling Copernicus is yours

AGAIN SEE ABOVE!!! 

With a discreet wink and a swift blow of a finger kiss in his blushing Copernicus’s direction, Theo turned away from him, ready to take the stage as the flamboyant and extravagant curator his museum needed him to be. 

HNNNGGGG!!!  Juto again, I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful present :hug:

Now get cracking on that sequel!! :lol:

• 7 months later...
On 29.4.2016 at 9:22 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I AM SO LATE!!!  Pray forgive me Juto....

Well - what shall I say? ... :lol:

I finally found back to your story, Juto. That "happy ending" for the two was very sweet. And what a tease with CJ's sneezes in the epilogue! Will we ever learn if it was an allergy or a cold? :confused1: I want to know! :order::help:

I am also extremely late to the party-- but this was absolutely breathtaking. It's 2am and I should have been asleep two hours ago, but I was completely enraptured by this story! I felt everything that CJ felt and I was just shouting at him to realize what was in front of him! Wonderful.

Awww gosh I can't believe im still getting comments to this :blush: thank you all so so much :heart: I realise I never thanked each of you for your sweet and wonderful comments to my epilogue, pray forgive me, I had a rough year. You are all such wonderful and kind hearted people and I just wanna hug you :hug: 

@hedgehog they're definitely a mix of cold and allergy sneezes because I needed that in my life- oops. Haha and I wouldn't call you "late". I remember you giving me detailed comments via PM while you were reading it the first time ;) 

@Alabaster goodness, welcome :D comments are never late, they make me happier than you can possibly imagine. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. 

The thing is, I still plan to write the sequel (to be honest, chap one is almost done) but I'm a ridiculous perfectionist when it comes to finishing stories and I won't start a story I'm not sure I can finish... so I'm still battling with myself. I have absolutely ZERO time to write at the moment and in the near future. 

But I want to, I really really want to. Sick CJ and flustered, worried, guilt-loaded Teddy is definitely something I need in my life ;) 

1 hour ago, Juto said:

@hedgehog they're definitely a mix of cold and allergy sneezes because I needed that in my life- oops. Haha and I wouldn't call you "late". I remember you giving me detailed comments via PM while you were reading it the first time ;) 

Of course, I remember! I enjoyed it very much! :) But I was late for the last two chapters... :blush:

1 hour ago, Juto said:

The thing is, I still plan to write the sequel (to be honest, chap one is almost done) but I'm a ridiculous perfectionist when it comes to finishing stories and I won't start a story I'm not sure I can finish... so I'm still battling with myself. I have absolutely ZERO time to write at the moment and in the near future. 

Yeah! Definitely looking forward to the sequel - whenever you'll find the time to write it. :)

Archived