Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ew, germs- (possible Hetalia thread?)

Nervous-Bean

Hey guys, I have an announcement that'll put my art on hold. I recently gotten ahold of a huge animating project and I need to finish it by July. Um, the problem is I have to avoid drawing as much as usual for the next 2 months...and that includes posting here. I'm really, really, really sorry, I wish I could update this thread often, but with this project, I can't really do that. Other than posting, I'll still be here, I just can't update a lot. Um, so in summary, big project, no art for a long time, I'm sorry bout this, but um, yeah... :/ Honestly, it'd be easier if I had a clone, but that's not possible. Please don't be disappointed, I'll try my best to update art time to time! Thanks for cooperating, and I'll be back as soon as I can.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please do take your time! That's awesome you got a project to do, I'm sure you'll do great :D 

I'm sure we can all wait for you to return, but ease do keep us updated ;) 

Good luck on your project!! I'm sure you'll do really well with it and I hope everything goes smoothly for you while working on it :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Did not expect to be replying so soon and im almost ashamed to post this but if its fetish related, i may as well x_X its literally my stress relief/warm up sketchy-doodly-thingy from this evening.................i really dont even know what to say next im sorry, my brain is refusing to make sense today ughhh...

http://TcGGcL1.jpg so like, i really like fevery characters (couGH sorry Prussia spamCOUGHCHOKECOUGH) and um, maybe i'll lineart it and colour it later, sorry mmmthisissoawkward

before i continue, lemme just say that if I do happen to update in the near future, it'd probably be a collection of sick or sneezy characters that are ina  sketchdump idk lets see? 

someone just push me off a cliff im ashamed 

Ahaha, I love how Gilbird is just chilling up there while Prussia's all "guuuuh".

But hey, you do what you're able to do, we know you're busy with your animation project ^-^ Besides, sketch dumps are pretty cool, you get to see a bunch of little things all at once! (plus sick and sneezy characters is like, teh best).

Prussiaaaaaa, omg he's so precious :3 I love fever, sick, sneezy things so I can't wait till your sketch dumps are done!! btw this sketch is just amazing! nothing to be ashamed of at all!! ^^

Gilbird! Why you look so chill and in the zone when your buddy is all dazed in his own world! :rofl:

• 1 month later...

GNAHHH *breaks through the ground* I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD

http://OaibPCv.jpg

So here's like, "the best of" my weird hetalia obsession for this thread ;w; um, idk if ill continue, a lot of things are coming up for me in the near future, im not sure if ill be able to keep drawing. Also, haha, if youre following up on my deviantArt, you'll see my style has changed like A BUTTLOAD. 

Anywhoozies, now im drowning in new fandoms, and super busy and crap. 

so, bye, for now! :D You guys are the best!!

Well if you're going out, you went out with a huge BANG lol

As always, its beautiful. Even if you don't make more I'll probably still be stalking this thread because of how good they are xD

The best one for me is America :rofl: So out of 'character' for such a hyperactive person to have such a petite little sneeze! Then again, it does seem kinda fitting. :wub: 

Aww well, thank you for all your wonderful art so far. It's been beyond cute. 

And best of luck with all your future projects :) 

"Germany. Germany. Germany is a really really n...i...nihh...ve..." XDDD Germany's words and face expression are priceless too :D

Great job with these. They made me smile and honestly I too wish you the best of luck with your projects. I know you've been busy with the animating and the portrait drawings. Thanks for taking time to share a last hazzah of hetalia sneezes =) You were the one that got me started watching the show. It's honestly a fun and interesting show. It's not my favorite anime XD, but I do like it.

Archived