Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ew, germs- (possible Hetalia thread?)

Nervous-Bean

Amazing as always Genius ^^ and I cant wait until you do the awesome trio!!! (I think that's what those three are called together right? not sure lol but I think) It's gonna be so amazing and that is such a great idea! XD

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahahaha, oh my god, I remember talking about this with you Genius! Yes that was the scenerio we were talking about lol, with Greece talking and then walking away and Turkey noticing a car clinging to his back.

I really like the more detailed style and then the simplified style, it reminds me of what the show does when it changes styles like that throughout the episode. It's so cute. Turkey has really grown on me recently, and I love how you've drawn him here! His sneezy expression is great, luv dat reddened nose *wheezes* Greece is so Greece haha, starts saying something, gets distracted by what normal truly implies XD

Turkey's grumpy expression in he bottom panel. Enough said. It's great.

Dammit!!! Why must you draw such cute irresistible characters!!!???

:heart::heart::heart: 

Hi,there~ i've been watching this topic for a while and its always só nice to come and see a new heta drawing~ and,since nobody asked, maybe sick Russia?bonus if belarus is the caretaker XD bye~

3 hours ago, mariaib said:

Hi,there~ i've been watching this topic for a while and its always só nice to come and see a new heta drawing~ and,since nobody asked, maybe sick Russia?bonus if belarus is the caretaker XD bye~

Ahaha, thanks. I will see when I can draw that once in done the other request of the Awesome Trio. It may take a long time but it'll get done, I promise c: cheers!

4 hours ago, mariaib said:

I think my ovaries exploded. I second this!

You. Me. We're friends now :P XD

18 minutes ago, Leapingriver said:

I think my ovaries exploded. I second this!

You. Me. We're friends now :P XD

aw, really? O.O yay :D 

30 minutes ago, GeniusArtStuff said:

Ahaha, thanks. I will see when I can draw that once in done the other request of the Awesome Trio. It may take a long time but it'll get done, I promise c: cheers!

nah, no problem take your time ! :) 

4 minutes ago, mariaib said:

aw, really? O.O yay :D

Yesss~ Russia is my fave. Not really much work of him on the site.

14 hours ago, Leapingriver said:

Yesss~ Russia is my fave. Not really much work of him on the site.

Well,i guess that being one of the coldest country in the world makes it hard to catch a cold XD

11 minutes ago, mariaib said:

Well,i guess that being one of the coldest country in the world makes it hard to catch a cold XD

How very unfortunate.... *shakes head*

Are you able to PM ye- oh wait you're still pending. Damn. I don't want to clutter up Genius' thread, though. Guess we should stop before it gets out of hand heh heh.

27 minutes ago, Leapingriver said:

How very unfortunate.... *shakes head*

Are you able to PM ye- oh wait you're still pending. Damn. I don't want to clutter up Genius' thread, though. Guess we should stop before it gets out of hand heh heh.

I heard time is needed before finally becoming a member...it sucks XD

Yeah, i guess so;:( sorry genius~

Nah you guys go on. I don't mind how cluttered up this thread gets, it's already a mess. XD 

2 hours ago, GeniusArtStuff said:

Nah you guys go on. I don't mind how cluttered up this thread gets, it's already a mess. XD 

But its a beautiful mess!! XD

DO NOT WORRY, I HAVE THE AWESOME TRIO THING IN PROGRESS. sorry its taking so long, it's taking longer than expected because i had to somehow fit all that into a drawing/short comic. I thought of something pretty fitting, so now I just have to draw it! ^^; (and I have another idea so that's 2 things that I'm drawing for sure!)

So here's the Russia and Belarus, being her obsessive self. Russia would be all like "no, no, i'm okay pleasepleasedon'tbesocreepyomg."

http://zhdoRVg.png

I absolutely LOVE Bel's face in this one!

You just nail the expressions. Certainly outstanding! :heart: 

Aaaaaaahhhhh, i'm dead!Everything is just só good!From russia's cute expression to belarus being creepy!Its just só good!

Uh- oh god. Oh god. Do you hear that? My heart just stopped! Give me a sec...

Okay, I think I may have gotten it working again. .... *scrolls up* Oh god not again! *falls over* Why does it have to be so damn cute! I love Russia's expression in this, holy shit, so adorable *~* the sneeze spellings in this are also great, like, so small and precious. And then Russia denying because Belarus is creepy af. You're pushing all my buttons, Genius. All of them I swear!

Belarus' face in this is also great, it's a good mix of concern and creepy yandere (so yandere). She just wants to show her big brother some love (and then insist that they should marry). This piece is so adorable, I don't even mind going into cardiac arrest because of it ;3;

This drawing is awesome XD I like your human girl drawings but Russia definitely is awesome how you drew him :D  I love how you draw clothing on these characters. Also...her face expression makes me a little nervous for him XD

Oh poor Russia!! And Bel's face, daaaaammmnnnn, run Russia! Run far away XD

I love it hehe <3

GAHHHHHHH IM SO SORRY SNEEZYOTAKU!!! IT TOOK SO LONG ;A;;;;;;

And I know it's probably not what you wanted, since, uh, I didn't really know how to put that situation into a drawing, but more like a short drabble of sorts. But um, I somewhat developed an idea about a few hours in of brainstorming...andthiswastheendresult. imgonnaexplainitalittlemore

http://5eNZzIl.jpg

So in case my handwriting is bad and my inability to make decent story lines, the thing is, Den sets up a bet: they meet up after class and whoever doesn't sneeze gets 5 bucks from him. If they do sneeze, they give 5 to him! America and Prussia thinking this is the stupidest bet agrees, and meets up after class. America suddenly sneezes, barely 10 seconds into meeting up and get teased at by the other two. Prussia pokes fun at him saying it should be a new record before instantly sneezing. Then the two get suspicious and realize Denmark was being a dick with some flowers behind his back, and he just took advantage of their hayfever for 10 dollars.

please destroy me I can't write for shit- uhghghhhh so embarassed 

welp, even if it may not be exactly what you expected, I hope you like it anyway (/;w;)/

Denmark! You traitor!

Oh I love you sooooooo much omg! Denmark is just the cutest little- agh! :heart: 

Oh my god, I'm dying. So much sneezy goodness! I love all of their expressions, so precious, each and every one of them. Yes even you, Denmark. Dirty cheater. I was not expecting it to go that way. But looking back, Denmark has tears in his eyes from the start of the challenge, nice touch. But oh my god, Denmark, you're not supposed to show off you're cheating before they pay up! You're such a blockhead! This was just so great, you really managed to pull off that prompt, with a nice little backstory to go along with it. Skilllz, pure skillz.

I died. Awwww, Alfred looks so cute! How do you draw such beautiful pictures? Keep up the great work and don't overwork yourself, love ♥

they looks so beautiful!!! I love the idea of this and I can see Denmark doing this for the money, ahhh classic :laugh2:  plus I absolutely love the mini comics you do but this is by far my favorite one XD

Archived