Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ew, germs- (possible Hetalia thread?)

Nervous-Bean

Can you make a teasing America inducing a very sick looking Arthur: ) I'm planning to make a story for it: )

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here!!!! :D Honestly, I'm really happy with what you have drawn *hugs* I agree with the other people. It isn't just me that enjoys your art style, and I have seen you improve over the time you have started even just this thread ^^ I'm happy for you :) Be careful not to overwork yourself.

5 hours ago, mysterysneeze said:

I'm here!!!! :D Honestly, I'm really happy with what you have drawn *hugs* I agree with the other people. It isn't just me that enjoys your art style, and I have seen you improve over the time you have started even just this thread ^^ I'm happy for you :) Be careful not to overwork yourself.

MYSTERY!? Awwww YEAH! High five! Thanks so much for supporting me and my art btw :D 

5 hours ago, sneezefetishist said:

Can you make a teasing America inducing a very sick looking Arthur: ) I'm planning to make a story for it: )

Oh most DEFINITELY! That sounds very interesting. :) do you mind if it takes more than a week? I'm going on a spring break trip, so I'll have to work on it once I'm back. 

I'm utterly amazed at how you can continue to create this amount of absolute adorableness!! :heart: 

Have a lovely spring break :) I'll look forward to seeing what cuteness Arthur and Alfred will be up to :whistle: 

For SneezeFetishist I preeeesent

http://hGkYWQ8.png

blah, trash. XD

So here it is. I enjoyed drawing this a lotttttt ahaha. So I sketched this and my "plot" during sketching was that Arthur got sick (again, AMIRITE?! HAHA *holds up hand for a high five and awkwardly lowers it again*), and Alfred being the person he is, brings over some flowers to make him feel better. Oh whoops he has too much fun and drags Iggy into sneeze torture ohhhhhhh *cartwheels and falls on my face*

Yes, also, big fluffy sweaters make Artie feel better 

but thats my opinion

Man I have a lot of catching up to do after spending my break in the Northwest Territories x_x 

Thanks for supporting my art everybody!! :D 

I'm so happy I can comment here. I think that it's awesome how you did the lighting and shading. I think the hairstyles and their eyes look nice. I also love how you did their hands. Looks like a messy tickle ;) Great scenario drawn too ^^

Oh. My. God.

Genius, I think you broke my heart. The pieces are everywhere, I'm staring at this piece and my brain is just kind of like hay wiring. This is seriously sooooo cute ;w;

I love America's face in this, he looks so smug, what a playful dick he is. And then England's face, ooh boy *fans self* He looks like he's trying to hold a sneeze back. His poor eyes are all watering, and his nose, it's so red. He needs some snuggles asap! Like MS said, the hands are really well drawn, I love how he's feebly trying to push America away and how the other one is lifting up to cover his mouth. Just too much preciousness! Genius, if your plot was too kill us, you've succeeded x_x I need to like, go recover from the goodness.

25 minutes ago, mysterysneeze said:

I'm so happy I can comment here. I think that it's awesome how you did the lighting and shading. I think the hairstyles and their eyes look nice. I also love how you did their hands. Looks like a messy tickle ;) Great scenario drawn too ^^

haha thank you! I'm glad you can comment now too! I love your feedback so much, even on dA!! :D Man I was nervous about the hands and stuff but I'm glad you like how they turned out!!

13 minutes ago, Leapingriver said:

Oh. My. God.

Genius, I think you broke my heart. The pieces are everywhere, I'm staring at this piece and my brain is just kind of like hay wiring. This is seriously sooooo cute ;w;

I love America's face in this, he looks so smug, what a playful dick he is. And then England's face, ooh boy *fans self* He looks like he's trying to hold a sneeze back. His poor eyes are all watering, and his nose, it's so red. He needs some snuggles asap! Like MS said, the hands are really well drawn, I love how he's feebly trying to push America away and how the other one is lifting up to cover his mouth. Just too much preciousness! Genius, if your plot was too kill us, you've succeeded x_x I need to like, go recover from the goodness.

Aw noooo! I KILLED YOUUUU! ;A; XD thank you tho. I was thinking of a good position during the sketch for where their arms would go and this went through a lot of awkward positioning. 

Also really happy you liked my plot! :D 

Omg this is absolutely beautiful! The expression alone had me back flipping :lol: 

Again. Your artstyle is just amazing! I'm really jealous. :heart: 

ooooh!!!~~~ I've been waiting for this one :jump:    amazing and cute as always hehe I love how teasing Alfred is XD

13 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Omg this is absolutely beautiful! The expression alone had me back flipping :lol: 

Again. Your artstyle is just amazing! I'm really jealous. :heart: 

2 hours ago, bazzpop00 said:

ooooh!!!~~~ I've been waiting for this one :jump:    amazing and cute as always hehe I love how teasing Alfred is XD

eeheh thank you both!! :D

Reading comments from all the people on this thread make me so happy!!!

5 hours ago, Juto of Fluff said:

That. Was. The. Cutest. Thing!!!!! Just a-FREAKIN'-dorable!

XD Thank you! Credits to SneezeFetishist for suggesting it! (I hope she replies soon lol)

4 hours ago, Leapingriver said:

Hey, so like, I reaaaaally loved your last USUK drawing and I just had to write something for it. So um here!

USUK thing

*runs away and hides*

OOH!!! :D THIS IS THE MOST ADORKABLE THING EVER!!! AAHA NOO COME BACK DO NOT LEAVE MEEEEEEEEE! 

And everyone else on this thread, Leaping writes really cute stories! She has a thread on the drabble part of the forum! >w> check it out huehue

UM UM OKAY SO UH, I'M PROCRASTINATING IM SORRY!! ;-;;;;; So uh, I had 2 drawings that I was supposed to finish from a conversation from LeapingRiver ^^; One is about Greece and Turkey, and the other was Nekotalia France and England 

So, I finished the Neko!FrUk one >_< I really can't draw cats, like, really really x_x uhhhh...i tried??? Also my camera was weird af so the paper looks really strange oh god 

http://ttLA879.jpg 

And um, I also had this thing in my notebook, so you can look at it too because I feel like the FrUk one isn't enough *shot dead*

http://m9S3Fax.jpg

Ughghuhghgughguhguhhghghgghughuhguguhugghghhhhhh....!!!

THE KITTIES ARE SO ADORABLE!!! :heart::heart::heart: 

Oh my gosh, you actually did it lol XD Cats are adorbs. Is that England cat rubbing his face with France cats tail? He would. He totally would. This is like seriously cute. France-cat's expression when England-cat sneezes gave me laugh.

All the expressions in this update are very gute. That last one from your notebook is like, ack, right in the heart. Too qt. *rolls around* I'm so happy :3

3 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Ughghuhghgughguhguhhghghgghughuhguguhugghghhhhhh....!!!

THE KITTIES ARE SO ADORABLE!!! :heart::heart::heart: 

Ahaha, thank you!! I was worried how they turned out ^^; 

2 hours ago, sneezyholmes said:

I just adore your art!

:D Thanks! I try my best!

3 minutes ago, Leapingriver said:

Oh my gosh, you actually did it lol XD Cats are adorbs. Is that England cat rubbing his face with France cats tail? He would. He totally would. This is like seriously cute. France-cat's expression when England-cat sneezes gave me laugh.

All the expressions in this update are very gute. That last one from your notebook is like, ack, right in the heart. Too qt. *rolls around* I'm so happy :3

Glad that made you happy! :D And thanks! As I said, I always end up practicing with England huhuhu

The neko FrUk are so adorable! omg I just wanna hug them XD and then the second pic right after-- *gasps* I cant, its just too good! I want stuff like this in my notebook :laughbounce:

Yiss I am very happy teehee, like literally I have the stupidest grin on my face.

And not like we're complaining :B practice away~

Ughhh CRAP I'VE BEEN DELAYING AND IT TOOK ME WAY TOO LONG TO FINISH THIS DRAWING

http://wuUVTjp.png

So, me and Leapingriver were discussing headcanons or something and we came across something about Turkey and cat allergies (cuz, y'know greece) and she said in a scenario Greece would turn around and there'd be a cat clinging onto his shirt (my memory is bad is that what happened?? XD) THEREFORE, THIS IS HER IDEA AND I JUST SAID I'LL DRAW IT SHE MAKES GOOD HEADCANONS AND SCENARIOS YES SHE DOES

Yes! My craving for personified nations sneezing is obliged!

Are you still taking requests? If so, what if Prussia, America and Denmark were having a competition to see who could go without sneezing the longest?

//flies out window

Just now, SneezyOtaku said:

Yes! My craving for personified nations sneezing is obliged!

Are you still taking requests? If so, what if Prussia, America and Denmark were having a competition to see who could go without sneezing the longest?

//flies out window

Yesss, I have satisfied your fangirl neeeddss

MmmHM! *nods* I do indeed take RQs (hhh it may take a LONG time tho x_x just got slammed in the face with a bunch of school projects)! That sounds like interesting idea!! I'd love to draw it :) Is there anything more you want to elaborate on that you want me to add to it? (tbh im actually a little confused on how to draw that since it makes a good story plot but im not sure how to shorten that to a drawing or a comic ehhhehehhe sorry x//x)

Archived