Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ew, germs- (possible Hetalia thread?)

Nervous-Bean

I totally understand with how school gets in the way lol I'm going through midterms right now and it's just terrible XD

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**WHEEEZES** BACK WITH MY SPARE TIME AND NORWAY BABU IN A SUIT WITH A FLOWER PINNED ONTO HIS CHEST! **AFGRESSFIVLY WINKSSS**

">http://jTBJalR.png

(Random idea: haaaayfeveeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh my godddddd yes what if he just wipes his nose onto Mathias' shirt all the time instead) *AGARESSIVLTLTY WINKSS!*)

yeeeeeesssssss XD i love Norway sneezes!!! adorable :3

Would you like me to draw more? *eyebrow wiggle*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yeeeeeesssssss XD i love Norway sneezes!!! adorable :3

Would you like me to draw more? *eyebrow wiggle*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh god yes XD

Awwwwww such a cute Norway... Lovin' the suit...

That him-and-Mathias scenario? YEAS!! Or any other scenario?. YEAS!!!

Jesus these are all so cute!! The way your colors are so vibrant and shiny is wonderful I love it <3

I know you already did Sweden but if you ever wanted to do another one I wouldn't complain lol

Wait a second wait a SECOND!!!!

**RUBS CHIN THOUGHTFULLY** WHY DOES YOUR USERNAME LOOK SO FAMILIAR!?!?

*whispers* did I see you on an older Hetalia or anime related thread??

(But yes! I shall draw you a Swede because it's...sweet....*bam bam finger guns*)

I remembered a long time ago, Daisoku made the idea of England being allergic to Flying Mint Bunny and I aaioufdkverhpifjksv I just

idk I have a thing for that position Arthur's in RN omgg save meh

">http://IXAkhQk.png

And I will draw Sweden when I have the time! I promise •w•

O//////O I cant tell you how happy this makes me and how beautiful this is I looooove iiiiiiitttttt XD

These are amazing! You really have a tallent for drawing. I'm so looking forward to more. I just started watching Hetalia on Hulu (I had seen a few eps before but never really watched it) and I love it! so funny! My favorites so far are China, Japan and America. So cuuuuuute!!! And Italy..... Lol. :laugh:

I watched seasons one and 2 on Hulu and I looked at season 5 and :laugh: best thing ever! Out of season 5 I've only seen episode 7 (might watch more tomorrow) but I laughed so hard. I so needed this to cheer me up. Love you guys for introducing me to a new anime. (As if I'm not a big enough anime geek already. Lol)

Well, I've been here for a while and have been all over the anime threads so probably lol

Also thank you I am excited :D

*paps* Your wish is my command

">http://h33yPnm.png

(I still stick with the head cannon of him having tiny sneezes but I can change that if you wish! :wink1:)

Awwwwww thank you so much!! No don't change it, big scary Swede with tiny sneezes is my favorite <3

I'd like to thank everyone supporting my art so far! It really makes me happy beyond what words can explain!! :D

If you want to request any characters, you can tell me and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Cheers!

ok, I think I got a great idea, how about some chibitalia and hre, maybe have chibitalia sneezing and hre finding it really cute? (idk, but anything you can think of would also be totally amazing) That would be so adorable! :3

Okay so I've just gone through this whole thread (kinda late to the party, oops :lol: ) and I love your art so, so much! :wub: I love your style and the colours and the positioning and just...yeah, everything? :laugh:

I haven't watched Hetalia for a few years, but I'm sort of tempted to revisit it...

Oh, and that Sweden headcanon with the tiny sneezes? That is soooo cute!

Okay so I've just gone through this whole thread (kinda late to the party, oops :lol: ) and I love your art so, so much! :wub: I love your style and the colours and the positioning and just...yeah, everything? :laugh:

I haven't watched Hetalia for a few years, but I'm sort of tempted to revisit it...

Oh, and that Sweden headcanon with the tiny sneezes? That is soooo cute!

:thumbsup: Never too late, m8. that rhymes lol

Thank you btw! I'm still working on improving my art! :biggrinsmiley::biggrinsmiley:

Huehue

Archived