Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ew, germs- (possible Hetalia thread?)

Nervous-Bean

Awwww that's a cute "dang my nose tickles, maybe if I try and scrunch it up"-face :lol: 

:heart: 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg so late to the party x_x

These are so adorable! I love your style. I've seen you around DeviantArt and stuff and other fandoms, I didn't realize you drew cute Hetalia stuff! Oh my gosh, they're all so adorable! All these pairings, and all the Prussia, so adorable!

If I could uh, request something? Maybe some RoChu? I think they're so adorable ;~;

2 hours ago, Leapingriver said:

Omg so late to the party x_x

These are so adorable! I love your style. I've seen you around DeviantArt and stuff and other fandoms, I didn't realize you drew cute Hetalia stuff! Oh my gosh, they're all so adorable! All these pairings, and all the Prussia, so adorable!

If I could uh, request something? Maybe some RoChu? I think they're so adorable ;~;

Wahhhh! THANK YOU! I'm glad you like my art here as well as on deviantart! :razz: I've seen your art somewhere before too, heheh! 

And of course, I shall draw you some RoChu yes I shall ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Me art? Hue hue, I don't do art. I do vector however, and that is a pain in the ass.

Wait really?? Oh my gosh, the sound that just came out of my mouth. RIP my vocal chords. You are so amazing. 

GGHAOAFNMGOEFNALWNE I USUALLY DON'T GET SIDETRACKED I'M SORRY

http://EVFq3mp.jpg

But I had to

I had this doodle in my spare notebook and I was going to upload it but I forgot :sweatdrop: whoopsies. I always have these headcanons developed for characters when I write fanfictions about them >3> guess I decided to draw Iceland's sneezes. I imagined him with little sneezes that come in fits...oh yeah, and Norway thinks it's cute (saaaame Nor, same) 

Don't worry! I'm working on Leapingriver's RoChu, like, right now so it'd be up by tomorrow or Wednesday ;)

Awwww! Icey is so cute! I love your little commentator dude on the side lines. It definitely adds a bit of humor to your pics lol XD I love this, it's cute. Little itty bitty kitten sneezes haha.

And Norge's face (or lack of one) killer. Your drawings are so adorable. With all these new headcanon, maybe I can be inspired enough to write lol XP

But omg, seriously? I look forward to it! Tomorrow is going to be a rough day, so now I can look forward to eventually having a little pick me up :)

Awww, these are all so cute!! Would it possibly be any trouble for another Japan (cause of sneeze: cold) and South Korea (cause of sneeze: cold)? I love your art style! Everything's super adorable!!! Sorry, I know your busy with other requests. 

I will try my best to get a drawing of Japan and Korea done for you! *extrememly determined* if I don't finish in a long time, then it's probably because I'm on a trip to Yukon next week, so if I don't finish this week, you need to wait for two weeks ^^; terribly sorry about that! Aheheh 

Either way, thanks so SO SO SO much for the support everybody! Reading all your feedback here always makes my day! 

i cant stop staring at Iceland he's just so cute in this pic XD and dang this was just a doodle!? Amazing!!!

http://2weIsuU.jpg

TAADAAA! :D I hope you like it. I've drawn China like, 5 times so I hope it's what you wanted huehue

Also, China sneezes like those really quick and sharp sneezes. *snaps fingers* *snaps harder* *snAAPIING INTENSIFIIES*

Ahhhhhh! So cute! *flails around* I love this! China, why you be using Russia's scarf like that haha. Russia looks so surprised. I can totally see China sneezing like that. Such cuteness •3• why is your art so cute. You're going to give me diabetes!

And if it wasn't obvious, yes I love it! If I were a guy my ovaries still would have exploded.

Also, really random, I'm digging their matching pants haha. I don't think I've seen China drawn in really anything other than his robes, so this is pretty cool. His sweater looks so warm too (wait it kinda looks like my dads sweater *shot*) No but seriously, absolutely adorable. 

Glad you liked it :) I was playing around with Gakuen Hetalia uniforms, since I don't draw those often :0 yay! 

It's so funny, I've been binge watching Hetalia (as I never got through the entire series) and after seeing this, I actually got to the episode you see them in uniforms from "Hetalia University". China is still cute in a warm snuggly sweater.

ooo! I love how china uses Russia's scarf, this is too adorable!! X3 I feel so bad for being a bit late to see this :sweatdrop:

Haha, actually, just in time.

http://7KvzvKX.jpg

Sorry it's not as detailed, CuteLittleNose ^^; I forgot to save halfway and then once I figured out I had to restart, I didn't have time to put full details! ;w; I wanted to finish this so you wouldnt need to wait a week or more for it to actually be done, since I can't use my computer on a trip I'm going to >_> 

Anyway, I hope you like it! Sorry again aheh

Aww, it's so cute!!! I....both of their eyes are closed so who's Japan and who's South Korea? I like the little face going >.< next to the guy with the face mask. That's a nice touch. It's no problem. Also, yay!!! They're [attempting] to get rest. Poor them. The bed looks really comfy. 

Why wear a face mask at home when you're already sick, though? And when the person next to you probably already caught your cold/you caught his cold? Personal preference? Embarrassment?

LOL, he nearly sneezed out the thermometer. I assume the green thing on his forehead is an ice pack/wet rag/fever reducer? So cute.

Thanks so much! This is adorable. I hope they get better soon. LOL

Have fun on your trip!

8 minutes ago, Cutelittlenose said:

Aww, it's so cute!!! I....both of their eyes are closed so who's Japan and who's South Korea? I like the little face going >.< next to the guy with the face mask. That's a nice touch. It's no problem. Also, yay!!! They're [attempting] to get rest. Poor them. The bed looks really comfy. 

Why wear a face mask at home when you're already sick, though? And when the person next to you probably already caught your cold/you caught his cold? Personal preference? Embarrassment?

LOL, he nearly sneezed out the thermometer. I assume the green thing on his forehead is an ice pack/wet rag/fever reducer? So cute.

Thanks so much! This is adorable. I hope they get better soon. LOL

Have fun on your trip!

Ahaha, Korea is the one with the little face on his hair. It's Himaruya's character design of him! 

I really wanted to draw a face mask, apologies for my logic XD 

Glad you like it! :) 

Awww! Look at them all cute and snug in the bed. Poor little sickies. I love sneezing due to colds, so this is like, super majorly adorbs •3• I haven't seen much of South Korea, he looks cute. The poor dears are trying to get some rest. I wonder who gave who the cold haha. Would make for an interesting story/drabble.

Cute cute cute cute cute!!!!

Not much detail??? Are you kidding? This is amazing! All of your art is perfectly detailed and beautiful :D  

OwO ok, can I just  say that I love that thermometer you added :lol1: I love cold/sick sneezes the best and this pic is just omg yes!! XD

Archived