Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Did You Buy Today?

Joal 555

Bones Season 6-8 :D 

I started watching the about a years ago and I just love the characters (even though I got major spoilers on three of them and I'm already missing a character that not even gone yet...). Since it's not on netflix anymore, I had to buy actual DVDs. And that feels way better than just having them online :) I can touch them and put them on my shelf and... Yeah. They are normal DVDs. But... I'm excited :D 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

I bought Death Mark for the Nintendo Switch and The House in Fata Morgana and the House in Fata Morgana: A Requiem for Innocence for Steam/PC.

• 4 weeks later...

A wall lamp.  I didn't really need a wall lamp but this one was an Iron Man wall lap that has light up eyes and it was half price.  So after I saw that, I suddenly really, really needed a wall lamp! :laugh:

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:19 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

A wall lamp.  I didn't really need a wall lamp but this one was an Iron Man wall lap that has light up eyes and it was half price.  So after I saw that, I suddenly really, really needed a wall lamp! :laugh: 

Isn't it funny how a need can strike you just like that?? :rofl: 

I ordered a new Tarot deck online today... I wasn't supposed to because they're expensive, but the cards are SO beautiful and my old deck is falling to pieces and since we're not celebrating Christmas this year I'm gonna buy it as a Christmas gift to myself! ^_^ 

New "best" shoes and new casual Skechers!

(I hate shopping for clothes/shoes, but I enjoy the results)

:joal:

• 5 weeks later...

Just got back from a big city.

Bought:

Train man (novel) (By Nanako Hitori) ((I was really surprised to find this in stock, because even the translation is a over a decade old.)

Doraemon volume 1 (English/Japanese manga) (By Fujiko F. Fujio)

A "poster" of Japanese post cards.

My Melody plushie (Sanrio)

Pom Pom Purin  (Sanrio) coin purse

Warrior/Samurai (or Shogun?) Hello Kitty plushie (Sanrio)

A tiny (strap/phone) charm of a lady in a kimono

My weekly groceries.

It's such a dull task that I need to liven it up somehow. I might start timing how long it takes to see if I can aim for a record quick time each week.

#sad

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

I went to my old nemesis IKEA today (I hate that place with all my heart), and thanks to having several gift cards I could buy four blankets for my sofa, a new set of silverware (not actual silver obviously), a new set of cooking pots, two frying pans, and a couple of bowls for my cats.

AND I only got lost ONCE! :proud: 

On 1/6/2019 at 5:55 AM, Joal 555 said:

#sad

No, sad is looking at the above and trying to figure out what acronym it stood for 😂 

Fish sticks, fries, and stuff for PBJ sandwiches. Can't wait for payday! :lol:

Didn't buy it today, but bought it on Saturday.

I bought:

1) A Japanese grammar book

2) A guide to American Sign Language (ASL) (Pictures are much bigger than my ASL pocket dictionary.)

3) Chougokin Hello Kitty Robot Figurine

Also, my friend gave me some stuff.

7 minutes ago, doggo said:

Bananas, oranges, kale, pasta, oatly ikaffe, soymilk, tissues. #boring

Nothing boring about tissues....

• 2 weeks later...

Painkillers and juice. 

AND I JUST REALISED I FUCKING FORGOT THE CAT TREATS!!! :wallbash: Great. How am I going to get them to go to bed tonight? :gah: 

• 4 weeks later...

Four big towels, four small towels, a laundry basket, a bath mat and two cushions + covers. Oh the joys of moving house

17 minutes ago, Sooph said:

Four big towels, four small towels

I misread that as towers first! :rofl: But it didn't make sense in the context (or, you know, at all...). God, my brain is a wreck. :lol:  Anyway. Hope the move goes smoothly! ^_^ 

I bought orange juice. And Coca Cola. And flavoured mineral water. And regular mineral water. And beer. Anything so I don't have to drink this disgusting tap water, jeez. (there's nothing wrong with it, it just tastes flat somehow.)

Edited by Chanel_no5

I bought the stuff to make meatloaf, stuffing, and instant garlic mashed potatoes as well as some cookies and canned spaghetti 'n meatballs. 👀 

6 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I misread that as towers first! :rofl: But it didn't make sense in the context (or, you know, at all...). God, my brain is a wreck. :lol:  Anyway. Hope the move goes smoothly! ^_^ 

I wish, hahaha, as that'd probably mean I won the lottery and just bought a house instead of renting a flat. We dream... Also thanks! 🙂

Bunch of wax melts in various scents.  I love having those and incense sticks always on hand.  Good smells make me happy.

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Bunch of wax melts in various scents.  I love having those and incense sticks always on hand.  Good smells make me happy.

Incidentally I bought some insence and an insense holder/tray, for the exact same reason. 

• 1 month later...

Plastic gloves. Because I have a pile of dishes so dirty there's no way I'm putting my hands in there without gloves. :lol: