• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former Empath

• stifledsneezelover

• WishUponAUnicorn

• Pyrus_Fangmon

This is frickin amazing! I will definitely be looking out for more! And poor Eli has to deal with being rejected and being teased ??

Wow, I love this so far. The amount of tension your building is really enjoyable and the interactions are so well written. :D

I am really looking forward to the next part. Hockey is my all time favorite sport, so I am excited to read a well-written hockey player story. 

This is so intriguing. I love Eli and Corbin already :D I'm actually really interested to see how things resolve... I hope there's more parts to this ^^ 

Oh my goodness please continue this!! I am in love!!! I want to see Corbin/Eli care taking so bad!!! ;)

On 3/11/2016 at 10:47 PM, sneezyroleplay said:

This is frickin amazing! I will definitely be looking out for more! And poor Eli has to deal with being rejected and being teased ??

Yeah, I have a bad habit of putting my characters through hell, and Eli is no exception. ><;

On 3/11/2016 at 8:00 AM, FairyDust said:

Wow, I love this so far. The amount of tension your building is really enjoyable and the interactions are so well written. :D

Thank you!  I'm trying to strike a good balance with the tension.

On 3/11/2016 at 5:52 PM, Mustang said:

I am really looking forward to the next part. Hockey is my all time favorite sport, so I am excited to read a well-written hockey player story. 

Oh, that's cool!  I wasn't really into hockey until I met my partner, and he used to be a goalie, so... a bit of IRL inspiration.  (Except he's nicer than Corbin is being at the moment, lol.)

On 3/15/2016 at 10:59 PM, aaylasecura said:

This is incredible ! 

Wow, thank you!

On 3/15/2016 at 0:13 AM, monochrome said:

This is so intriguing. I love Eli and Corbin already :D I'm actually really interested to see how things resolve... I hope there's more parts to this ^^ 

There are!  But as for resolving... I might just draw things out for awhile. =P

On 3/19/2016 at 5:35 PM, HarryPotterGeek said:

Please do continue.

I will!  I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner; I couldn't find where I saved the non-adult version. xD

On 3/20/2016 at 5:17 PM, animegirl13 said:

THAT'S where it ended?!?! D: Man, no fair. >_<

Cliff-hangers are so evil, and yet... so fun. =)

On 3/24/2016 at 5:53 AM, M214186 said:

I hope to have you continue. On the edge of my seat......

I'm going to post more now!

On 3/24/2016 at 1:02 PM, ellwren said:

this is great!

Thank you!

On 3/25/2016 at 10:04 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Oh my goodness please continue this!! I am in love!!! I want to see Corbin/Eli care taking so bad!!! ;)

Yessss, they need some adorable care-taking time together.  

2 hours ago, Tris said:

"This would be so much easier if I could just hate you," he whispered.  "I want to hate you.  Except I don't.  All I want to do is take care of you.  And now I'm sick and you'd never want to take care of me."

Eli felt tears prickling behind his eyes, and he sniffled, scared to give into the urge to sob.  To distract himself, he found his iPod and put in his ear buds, scrolling through his music until he found Fall Out Boy's semi-recent hit, "Thanks fr th Mmrs."  He picked up his pizza again and took a bite.  I am not going to cry.  He chewed and swallowed painfully, then took another bite.  I am not going to cry.

I love this whole story! I have to say that this part in particular makes my heart break for poor Eli. I hope to see these two cuties happy and taking care of each other soon :'(

Poor Eli!!! D: Dang it Corbin, make up your freaking mind already!!!!.... Yep, definitely emotionally attached to another story. XD

Awwwww baby Eli!! :nosad: this story is SO good and I love it!! Can't wait to read more, this is amazing and I'm obsessed :D

Oohhhh, I'm floored. Parts 8 and 9 were fantastic. :) I love how you tie in the vulnerability of their relationship with illness, too :> And hockey. Mmm.

On 3/27/2016 at 10:27 PM, Tris said:

Head still half under the covers, Eli sniffed, then stifled a sneeze in perfect silence.  It felt vulnerable, to sneeze, now that Corbin seemed to know.  And the last thing he wanted to be right then was vulnerable.  Well, the last thing he wanted to be right then was gay, but he planned to stifle that as perfectly as the sneeze.

AAAHHhh my heart is melting :wubsmiley: Your writing style is so perfect. 

Also, I can't help but wonder, is this a continuation of your drabbles or unrelated? o.o

On 3/27/2016 at 2:46 AM, sneezymui said:

I love this whole story! I have to say that this part in particular makes my heart break for poor Eli. I hope to see these two cuties happy and taking care of each other soon :'(

Aww, I know I'm drawing out the tension a lot.  I want them to be happy, too, but... plot... =P

On 3/27/2016 at 10:16 AM, animegirl13 said:

Poor Eli!!! D: Dang it Corbin, make up your freaking mind already!!!!.... Yep, definitely emotionally attached to another story. XD

Yeah, these characters give me all of the feels.  I do want things to work out, but there's something so irresistible about putting them through these situations.

On 3/28/2016 at 8:25 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Awwwww baby Eli!! :nosad: this story is SO good and I love it!! Can't wait to read more, this is amazing and I'm obsessed :D

Thank you!  I feel awful for Eli, too.  (And yet I keep torturing him.)

On 3/28/2016 at 5:25 AM, M214186 said:

Loved the update. Please keep it up.

Thank you for the encouragement!

11 hours ago, monochrome said:

Oohhhh, I'm floored. Parts 8 and 9 were fantastic. :) I love how you tie in the vulnerability of their relationship with illness, too :> And hockey. Mmm.

AAAHHhh my heart is melting :wubsmiley: Your writing style is so perfect. 

Also, I can't help but wonder, is this a continuation of your drabbles or unrelated? o.o

Guys being vulnerable is one of my major turn-ons (with sneezing being one obvious aspect of it), so I think it spills over into other areas of my writing.  And yes, these are the same characters from the drabbles, although those are unrelated, plot-wise.  I wrote those to have fun with the prompts, not realizing I was kind of messing up the plot and timeline of the actual full story. xD

24 minutes ago, Tris said:

Aww, I know I'm drawing out the tension a lot.  I want them to be happy, too, but... plot... =P

You're doing a great job of that! It's part of what makes this story so enjoyable.

I'm so nervous about what's gonna happen when Eli finds out about Corbin and Liam. Just kinda eager to find out how he'll react, but at the same time don't want to see the poor kid sad anymore. Really looking forward to the next update!

Poor Eli all sick with no one caring for him.... and then you cliffhanger like this....can't wait for the next chapters.