• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former Empath

• stifledsneezelover

• WishUponAUnicorn

• Pyrus_Fangmon

On 3/30/2016 at 9:45 PM, sneezymui said:

You're doing a great job of that! It's part of what makes this story so enjoyable.

I'm so nervous about what's gonna happen when Eli finds out about Corbin and Liam. Just kinda eager to find out how he'll react, but at the same time don't want to see the poor kid sad anymore. Really looking forward to the next update!

Thank you!  And yeah, I put Eli through so much in this story. =\

On 3/30/2016 at 5:27 AM, M214186 said:

Poor Eli all sick with no one caring for him.... and then you cliffhanger like this....can't wait for the next chapters.

I'm really happy you're enjoying the suspense and looking forward to more!

On 3/30/2016 at 9:46 AM, animegirl13 said:

.....Wasn't EXACTLY what I mean by make up your mind, but..... it's a start? I guess? :/

Yeah, I know. =\  I figured it was an unpopular direction to take things, but... I have a plan.

On 4/1/2016 at 7:51 PM, HarryPotterGeek said:

asdfghjkl Please continue

I shall!  I am posting the next couple parts below!

[ Due to circumstances, this will be reposted soon. ]

Edited by Former Empath

Ah, poor Eli! He figured it out so fast :ohwell:

But...

51 minutes ago, Tris said:

"Cor… you know that color?  The color of unpolished jade?  The color of Eli's eyes?  That's beautiful?"

"Yes, it's beautiful."

"Have you… told Eli you think it's beautiful?"

This is too cute!  Yes Corbin, please tell Eli and make that poor kid (and hopefully yourself) happy.

StaraiRoalanstjay

Oh.

Oh my.

This is so, SO beautiful!! I'm completely in love!!!!!!!!

This is captivating, as always... :drool: Though I want Eli and Corbin to have a happy ending as soon as possible, I must credit you for not resolving the conflict too quickly. It's much more realistic (and painful) this way.

Eli is pretty smart for figuring it out so quickly. My heart breaks for him, though... 

On 4/2/2016 at 10:17 PM, Tris said:

"That green.  That green that's on the inside.  That's the color."

"Of what?" Liam asked, confused.

"Of Eli's eyes."

This part... made me smile like an idiot. I wasn't expecting it at all, but it made me so happy. :D

Wow...just wow. This story is just...ugh. So perfect. Please please please continue! I'm seriously in love with this :heart:

Yay!!! It's actually letting me reply this time! I tried to reply a week ago and it wouldn't let me. :( but finally it's letting me again :) anyway....... I love this story so much! I so hope you continue! So need to find out what happens. :) Eli is definitely my favorite! ;):) Tris, who is your favorite out of the characters you created? Thanks so much for writing this! Looking forward to more. 

On 4/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, sneezymui said:

Ah, poor Eli! He figured it out so fast :ohwell:

But...

This is too cute!  Yes Corbin, please tell Eli and make that poor kid (and hopefully yourself) happy.

Yeah, I see Eli as very observant, plus also a little... brooding and prepared to jump to the worst conclusions.  Which, in this case, happen to be accurate. =\

On 4/2/2016 at 5:29 AM, StaraiRoalanstjay said:

Oh.

Oh my.

This is so, SO beautiful!! I'm completely in love!!!!!!!!

Thank you!  Do you have a fav character so far?

On 4/2/2016 at 9:18 AM, M214186 said:

Love where you are taking this......

Well, we're not out of the woods yet... =P

On 4/3/2016 at 1:16 PM, HarryPotterGeek said:

You're the best

Thank you!  I'm really glad you're enjoying the story.

On 4/4/2016 at 7:07 PM, monochrome said:

This is captivating, as always... :drool: Though I want Eli and Corbin to have a happy ending as soon as possible, I must credit you for not resolving the conflict too quickly. It's much more realistic (and painful) this way.

Eli is pretty smart for figuring it out so quickly. My heart breaks for him, though... 

This part... made me smile like an idiot. I wasn't expecting it at all, but it made me so happy. :D

Yeah, sometimes I write sections, and I think, "Yay, the plot is going well!" ... and then I feel like a jerk for torturing Eli. =\  I really do want him to be happy.

And that part... was so much fun to write.  I sat down and thought... "What is going on in Corbin's head?  What kind of sweet, tender thoughts would he have if he didn't have to worry about what everyone would think or what it means about him and his sexuality?  What would it look like?"  And that's the result.  Unfiltered adorableness. <3

On 4/9/2016 at 11:27 AM, xfinnian said:

ahhhh i love this so so so much! its almost all of my favorite things! :D 

Yay, I'm glad!  It's a lot of my favorite things, too, so I'm glad you share many of them!

On 4/10/2016 at 11:56 PM, Chickadee365 said:

Wow...just wow. This story is just...ugh. So perfect. Please please please continue! I'm seriously in love with this :heart:

Aww, thank you!  I've got plans to continue it for quite awhile, although I've been writing it for years, so I can't promise anything timely.  But I want to continue!

21 hours ago, Zane said:

Yay!!! It's actually letting me reply this time! I tried to reply a week ago and it wouldn't let me. :( but finally it's letting me again :) anyway....... I love this story so much! I so hope you continue! So need to find out what happens. :) Eli is definitely my favorite! ;):) Tris, who is your favorite out of the characters you created? Thanks so much for writing this! Looking forward to more. 

Aww, Eli's got so much love!  It's fun to see people rooting for him. =)

And wow, that's a really tough question.  I think there's a lot of Eli in me (or vice versa?).  I'm musically inclined and I'm definitely a crier, lol.  So I think I like Eli a lot, but kind of more from a "identifying" perspective.  Corbin is modeled a bit after my partner, actually (who really was a goalie, although only in middle school Pee Wee Hockey, heh).  I'm drawn to Corbin because of the tenderness that's under the surface (like in this last chapter).  But I'm also really drawn to Liam's "happy go lucky" kind of vibe.  It's so hard to say!  I think I'll just have all of them, please. =P =P

Also, in this next section, there's a song that I mention.  It's actually a real song by a real band.  Here's a link to the acoustic version (which is the one that always makes me think of Eli and Corbin), in case anyone wants to listen: Evil Us - Clocks and Timepieces

This is so glorious. I fell really attached to all the characters at this point and your writing is super engaging! I'm loving Eli (and his sneezes) a lot as well :D

On 4/16/2016 at 1:32 PM, FairyDust said:

This is so glorious. I fell really attached to all the characters at this point and your writing is super engaging! I'm loving Eli (and his sneezes) a lot as well :D

Oh, thank you!  I'm so happy that the characters are lovable or at least intriguing, and yes, Eli is just so adorable!

On 4/20/2016 at 2:41 PM, Sharkylemon said:

Aw, poor Eli...

This is great, it would be wonderful if you were to continue .

I will!  I'm about to post the next part right now. =)

Edited to add: I was playing around with implementing images of the communication for this next interlude, which was kind of fun to create.  I prolly won't keep it up, though, in future chapters.

Edited by Tris

Oh man love triangle!!!! I love Eli and Corbin together, but Liam is cute too... I can't wait to see where this goes!! Hopefully that little sneeze from Eli was not the last ;)

8 hours ago, stifledsneezelover said:

Oh man love triangle!!!! I love Eli and Corbin together, but Liam is cute too... I can't wait to see where this goes!! Hopefully that little sneeze from Eli was not the last ;)

Definitely not the last. =)

And also, I forgot to warn everyone that there hasn't been a lot of sneezing lately in the last few sections.  I've been focusing heavily on the plot, and it felt kind of awkward to kind of... keep putting sneezing in randomly.  But I promise, there are sneezier sections coming along.  Thank you to everyone who is sticking with this. =)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2016 at 3:28 PM, Sharkylemon said:

It's nice how you actually do have a good plot, and it isn't just focused only on sneezing. 

Thank you. =)  The next part is below, and it has sneezing. =P  I've really wanted to write more on this, but my work has been incredibly busy, which leaves me exhausted when I come home... too exhausted to write.  But I'm hoping things will let up once the semester is over.

[ Due to circumstances, this will be reposted soon. ]

Edited by Former Empath

Oh my god I cannot get enough of this!!! I know you are busy with work so take your time and don't stress, but I am eagerly awaiting your next update because this is one of my favorite stories here <3