Sneeze Fetish Forum

Former Empath

On 5/7/2016 at 0:32 AM, HarryPotterGeek said:

:o Please keep on with the story.

I definitely plan to!  I know my replies are few and far between, but I'm really hoping I'll get more time to write this Summer.

On 5/7/2016 at 4:30 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Oh my god I cannot get enough of this!!! I know you are busy with work so take your time and don't stress, but I am eagerly awaiting your next update because this is one of my favorite stories here <3 

Thank you!  I keep revising things instead of writing new things, because I have trouble just letting it be. =P  I've got a new update coming now, though. =)

On 5/8/2016 at 5:07 PM, Daughter_of_Apollo said:

This is honestly amazing!

Thank you for the kind words!  What do you like about it?  It always helps me when people have certain things they enjoy or want to see more of, so I have ideas for what to focus on or incorporate in future sections. =)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former Empath

• stifledsneezelover

• WishUponAUnicorn

• Pyrus_Fangmon

[ Due to circumstances, this will be reposted soon. ]

Edited by Former Empath

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:Squeeeeeeee!!!

Oh my goodness...this is just absolute perfection! It's about time Corbin and Eli confront each other! I will be perched at my computer desk, anxiously awaiting your next post!! I'm so excited for the next part! 

This story just keeps getting better and better!!! I love how they are finally coming together, but they are still unsure of where to go from here. It makes it cute, sort of a forbidden, secret love. I'm really interested to see how everything plays out with Liam too, if there will be some jealousy involved. And maybe some cold care-taking between Eli and Corbin? Perhaps with Eli being the sickly victim? All just suggestions of course, you come up with the best ideas and I absolutely love where this is going! Keep up the great work :notworthy:

oh my goodness ! i can't believe i'm only discovering this now ! this is so good ahhhh. trans main character !! ? gay (and bi/not straight, thank you for not erasing that) main characters ! and poc ! all of this, and sneezing, too? have i died and gone to my own personal heaven? (also side note but why have an OTP when you can stop the angst y love triangle and have an OT3)

On 5/16/2016 at 11:35 PM, Chickadee365 said:

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:Squeeeeeeee!!!

Oh my goodness...this is just absolute perfection! It's about time Corbin and Eli confront each other! I will be perched at my computer desk, anxiously awaiting your next post!! I'm so excited for the next part! 

Reconciliation is in the air!  Will they finally connect??!

On 5/18/2016 at 11:48 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

This story just keeps getting better and better!!! I love how they are finally coming together, but they are still unsure of where to go from here. It makes it cute, sort of a forbidden, secret love. I'm really interested to see how everything plays out with Liam too, if there will be some jealousy involved. And maybe some cold care-taking between Eli and Corbin? Perhaps with Eli being the sickly victim? All just suggestions of course, you come up with the best ideas and I absolutely love where this is going! Keep up the great work :notworthy:

Yeah, I wanted to show that it's not really that easy, to just be like, "Okay, let's date now."  There's so much to think about, especially being queer in Texas.  And I promise I will bring colds back into it.  I'm a major cold/contagion fan (I'm sure you couldn't tell, lol), so I'll definitely be featuring that heavily as the story continues.  Thank you for the kind words!

On 5/20/2016 at 0:33 AM, sneezyroleplay said:

Still in love with this :razz:

On 5/20/2016 at 1:36 AM, kushamisukii said:

This is like the moment I have been waiting for. Can't wait for the next part!!

Thank you both!  Yeah, this has been a long time coming.  It's nice that Corbin *finally* apologized, and a really good apology, at that. =D

On 5/21/2016 at 1:35 AM, truth said:

oh my goodness ! i can't believe i'm only discovering this now ! this is so good ahhhh. trans main character !! ? gay (and bi/not straight, thank you for not erasing that) main characters ! and poc ! all of this, and sneezing, too? have i died and gone to my own personal heaven? (also side note but why have an OTP when you can stop the angst y love triangle and have an OT3)

Yesss, I'm so glad you're liking Liam being trans and Corbin being not-straight and the characters of color!  And have no fear, I am extremely poly-friendly, and I have big plans. Ehehehe. =)

Edited by Former Empath

Edited by Former Empath

Edited by Former Empath
  • 2 weeks later...

Been so busy with work I have gotten behind on checking this forum, and BOY is that a shame! This story has me so hooked and openly talking to my computer screen. Is Liam going to try and seduce Corbin? Is Corbin going to fall for it? What is the deal with Kris? SO many questions and I can't wait to see where this goes! The drama is so juicy ;) I adore this story and Eli is my absolute favorite. Please update soon if you can! I am in love :notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2016 at 10:13 AM, Sharkylemon said:

Perhaps Eli's just Corbin-sexual?  ',:)

Hm, hm.  I think we'll be finding out as the story continues to unfold!

On 5/29/2016 at 10:32 AM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Now kiss!!! :rofl:

It's soooo kyuuute!  I had to let them have an adorably cute moment after all of the angst, lol.

On 6/12/2016 at 4:46 PM, WishUponAUnicorn said:

this is amazing! please continue

Aww, thank you!  I get all these ideas for where to take the story, and then I just need to buckle down and write them. xD

On 6/13/2016 at 5:27 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Been so busy with work I have gotten behind on checking this forum, and BOY is that a shame! This story has me so hooked and openly talking to my computer screen. Is Liam going to try and seduce Corbin? Is Corbin going to fall for it? What is the deal with Kris? SO many questions and I can't wait to see where this goes! The drama is so juicy ;) I adore this story and Eli is my absolute favorite. Please update soon if you can! I am in love :notworthy:

Ahaha, this is wonderful; it's like a "tune in next time" kind of thing. =)  I'm hoping you'll like the next parts that I'm about to post, even though they don't answer some of these questions. =P

Speaking of, I'm wondering who people would most like to see/hear sneeze?  I get these ideas of where I want the story to go, but I really welcome feedback and ideas to see what I can work in. =)

Edited by Former Empath

Edited by Former Empath

CorbinxEli!!!! All the way!!!

Grrrrrrr....I would so love to know what happened after that kiss ;) 

20 hours ago, Kittykittymeow said:

Can i ship liam and Quinn?

^^^YES!!! I second this!

Dang these updates keep getting better and better! Liam is a sneaky SOB huh? I love his character, even though he makes me angry for trying to get with Corbin, but I think it could make Eli jealous and protective which would be too cute!!! I personally would love to see Eli sick, but I am sensing you are going for sick Corbin at the moment which is totally fine, your stories are incredible so whoever you pick is awesome, sick Eli would be lovely though :wub: can't wait for more updates!

On 6/25/2016 at 7:39 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

^^^YES!!! I second this!

Dang these updates keep getting better and better! Liam is a sneaky SOB huh? I love his character, even though he makes me angry for trying to get with Corbin, but I think it could make Eli jealous and protective which would be too cute!!! I personally would love to see Eli sick, but I am sensing you are going for sick Corbin at the moment which is totally fine, your stories are incredible so whoever you pick is awesome, sick Eli would be lovely though :wub: can't wait for more updates!

Ha, I want them all sick and I'll gladly ship Liam and Quinn. xD

Oh man. I was just browsing... and then THIS. Then? A most enjoyable hour or so.

I really admire the perfectly natural way you keep managing to work colds and allergies into this story, which is riveting on its own, and I LOVE your spellings. And I'm going to keep reading this as it comes and pretend I'm not a 32-yr-old reading about college freshmen.

:wub: