Sneeze Fetish Forum

Former Empath

On 10/12/2016 at 12:16 AM, stifledsneezelover said:

Oh my gosh so amazingly cute!!!!! I am SO excited to read more about Corbin and Eli, but Liam and Quinn are just so amazingly cute too!!! I love them all! Can't wait to read more :heart:

Thank you!  I know the original plot was really between Corbin, Eli, and Liam, but I'm trying (very slowlyyy??) to take this somewhere with Quinn that I feel needs doing.  Thank you for the encouragement on that front!

On 10/12/2016 at 12:24 PM, Sharkylemon said:

Oh my gods this story is so cute. I'm really glad that you updated!

Thank you!  I feel bad that it's been almost three years since you posted this, and I'm just now updating again. >>;;

On 10/30/2016 at 3:27 PM, WishUponAUnicorn said:

That was adorable ?

On 2/16/2017 at 7:38 AM, WishUponAUnicorn said:

Please update this it's to amazing to just leave it at this!

Aww, thank you!  I really do feel so happy when you encourage me to continue with the story.  I got a little anxious because some of the stuff that comes next is more plot-heavy, and I let my inner critic tell me that no one wants to read that.  But I'll do my best!

On 2/17/2017 at 11:01 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Agree!! :heart:

Thank you!

On 8/10/2017 at 2:33 PM, helyzelle said:

Awww, please tell me it doesn't end here :bawl: This story is too good not to continue! It was just getting really interesting, please more...?! :yes:

It doesn't end here, but I'm ridiculously slow at getting back to this. 😧  I think I also get a little anxiety every time I come back to it.  Because every time I come back to this, I feel like i need to re-read the whole thing from the beginning to make sure I'm properly in the head space and caught up on little details so I can be consistent, as a writer.  But then I read back through some sections (mainly the first ones, set during the championship), and I'm like... "Omg my writing is so bad I can't believe I wrote that in 2011 why wasn't I a better writer? I should go back and rework all of it!!!!!"  And then I have to talk myself down and somehow get to a point where I can write a new section. ><

On 8/11/2017 at 2:09 PM, Puzzle said:

So cute! I wish grumpy bry would've gotten the cold XD 

I might could have Bry touch base with the main trio at some point... I will try to work that in somehow.

On 10/6/2017 at 5:57 PM, Pheonix_Mandrill said:

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! I JUST FINISHED ALL OF THIS AND LOVED IT

Eee, your caps are happy-making!  Thank you for how enthusiastic you are!

On 10/8/2017 at 9:53 AM, sneeze said:

That was amazing!! I just read through all of it in one go (probably not the best decision, but whatever :razz:). Please tell me more updates are coming! I already love Liam and Quinn and of course I still love Eli and Corbin :Pounce:

❤️  I'm in really uncharted waters with a lot of this.  I'm doing that dangerous white person thing where I'm wanting to help increase representation, but I don't have the lived experiences to draw on, so I'm trying to draw from a lot of other sources and make it complex enough that it's not a stereotype, but make it clear enough that it doesn't get too confusing or take over the plot.  So I'm doing a ton of research.  The section on Quinn and Alaska Native heritage and languages took me, like, 10 hours alone to write, because I was researching the Alaskan foster care system, the Iñupiaq language (I found an amazing .pdf of terminology!!), even things like whether certain tribes wear their hair long and/or in a braid, because I didn't want to conflate Quinn's indigenous identity with some other unrelated tribe, like the Anishinaabe.  (Which, I mean, I really should've just made Quinn Anishinaabe, since I know a *lot* more about them.  Ugh.)

On 11/20/2017 at 2:42 PM, Anmeroth said:

I don't know if you are still working on this story, but I'm absolutely in LOVE with it, especially as a FTM transgender person myself, I love the inclusion of Liam and how well you treated his character. Really, I love how you worked with all of your characters, even Bry and Kris seem very well thought out and I'm interested to learn more about them. 

And while I definitely ship Luinn and Corli (Possible ship names? xD), I also noticed you mentioning you have poly ideas that I look forward to in the future! :D

Omg, I love those ship names! ❤️  Yeah, the poly stuff is another thing I'm doing a lot of research on and trying to implement respectfully.  I'm monogamous, but many of my friends are poly, and it can look so different for different people.  And there's a lot of really great stuff about a baseline of respect, open communication, etc.  I'm aware that even though this is "just a fetish fic," people can pick up impressions from it and use those impressions to make judgments about real people, so I want to be sure I'm doing right by all the different identities I'm bringing into play.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:42 PM, ichixshiro14 said:

Ahhhh I'm so glad you updated!!! And I can't wait for Corbin, then Eli to be taken down, muahaha!!! ❤❤❤

It's definitely coming, although maybe not as soon as people might hope. ^^;  I know the contagion element is something people really like (myself included), and I promise I'll get back to that with Corbin and Eli. 😃 

4 hours ago, Sneezypeezy said:

This is so good! I especially can’t wait for sneezy Eli! Definitely need more of that. Love this story!! 

Aww, thank you!  I promise I'll let Eli get all sneezy again soon. ^^ 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former Empath

• stifledsneezelover

• WishUponAUnicorn

• Pyrus_Fangmon

It was a wonderful surprise to see that you've come back to this story. Thank you for continuing it! 

On 8/15/2019 at 9:07 PM, Empathic Mystery said:

But then I read back through some sections (mainly the first ones, set during the championship), and I'm like... "Omg my writing is so bad I can't believe I wrote that in 2011 why wasn't I a better writer? I should go back and rework all of it!!!!!"  And then I have to talk myself down and somehow get to a point where I can write a new section. ><

Please don't feel like you have to do that. It's only natural that you have evolved as a writer over the years, use this story as proof of that and be proud of what you have created!

• 2 weeks later...

Please do continue if you can! Still loving this story ❤️. Also still hoping for some Bry sneeziness! I love how you have your characters interact with each other, feels almost real.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...