Sneeze Fetish Forum

Former Empath

On 6/24/2016 at 3:47 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

CorbinxEli!!!! All the way!!!

Grrrrrrr....I would so love to know what happened after that kiss ;) 

Haha, well, it's in the adult version in the Adult Stories section, so you could check it out there.

On 6/24/2016 at 3:49 PM, Sharkylemon said:

How are you so good at writing all your characters? Quinn is so cute already too.

Aw, thank you!  I take a pretty organic approach to things, kind of just... tossing people into a situation and then writing them out of it (or, more often than not, further into it), and I try hard to make sure I'm having them each respond uniquely.  And I'm glad you're liking Quinn!

On 6/25/2016 at 10:21 PM, Kittykittymeow said:

Can i ship liam and Quinn?

Definitely!  I didn't realize Quinn was going to be such a fast favorite, especially with so little "screen time" so far, but I've already written a couple more sections with him, so I'm glad he's being well-received.

On 6/25/2016 at 6:39 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

^^^YES!!! I second this!

Dang these updates keep getting better and better! Liam is a sneaky SOB huh? I love his character, even though he makes me angry for trying to get with Corbin, but I think it could make Eli jealous and protective which would be too cute!!! I personally would love to see Eli sick, but I am sensing you are going for sick Corbin at the moment which is totally fine, your stories are incredible so whoever you pick is awesome, sick Eli would be lovely though :wub: can't wait for more updates!

Lol!  Yeah, Liam is... Liam has different perspectives on things.  First he's intimate with Corbin, but then he encourages Corbin to tell Eli how he really feels, but then he kind of pines after Corbin over the Summer, and then he is intentionally trying to turn Corbin on.  Oh, Liam.  So adorably conflicted.

On 6/25/2016 at 6:42 PM, WishUponAUnicorn said:

great update cant wait for more!

Thank you!  I'm about to post the next section now.

On 6/27/2016 at 4:24 PM, this_is_not_me said:

Ha, I want them all sick and I'll gladly ship Liam and Quinn. xD

Heh!  Yes, all of them sick sounds delightful.  And, I mean, with all those germs going around, it's hard to imagine how anyone could escape coming down with such a lovely, sneezy cold, eh? ;)

On 6/30/2016 at 1:41 PM, March Hare said:

Oh man. I was just browsing... and then THIS. Then? A most enjoyable hour or so.

I really admire the perfectly natural way you keep managing to work colds and allergies into this story, which is riveting on its own, and I LOVE your spellings. And I'm going to keep reading this as it comes and pretend I'm not a 32-yr-old reading about college freshmen.

:wub:

Thank you!  I spell Corbin's sneezes pretty much exactly like my partner sneezes (as Corbin is loosely based on my partner, who was briefly a goalie, albeit in middle school), and I love how they sound (and how they look when spelled out).  The other spellings are pretty much selfishly the kinds of spellings and inflections I tend to enjoy the most.  I've had a lot of fun coming up with wet-sounding spellings for Quinn's sneezes, too. =)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former Empath

• stifledsneezelover

• WishUponAUnicorn

• Pyrus_Fangmon

[ Due to circumstances, this will be reposted soon. ]

Edited by Former Empath

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........ :wub:  I found it, and love it. Adults rule! :P 

Hnnnggggggg Quinn and Liam! Ugh! How can you draw the feels in!? I love how attached I've gotten with these lovely devils! :D 

Another lovely update! I'm eager for more from this fic :wub::heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2016 at 7:53 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........ :wub:  I found it, and love it. Adults rule! :P 

Hnnnggggggg Quinn and Liam! Ugh! How can you draw the feels in!? I love how attached I've gotten with these lovely devils! :D 

I never even intended for Quinn to be a main character, but they're so cute together I just had to keep writing more about them. =)

On 7/3/2016 at 8:56 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Another lovely update! I'm eager for more from this fic :wub::heart:

Thank you!  I'm posting the next part now.

AHHHHHH OMG Quinn :clapping2: I ship Quinn and Liam so much, almost as much as Corbin and Eli (almost, but I am very fond of those two, they cannot be replaced). I cannot wait to see how Liam reacts to this!! :heart:

6 hours ago, stifledsneezelover said:

AHHHHHH OMG Quinn :clapping2: I ship Quinn and Liam so much, almost as much as Corbin and Eli (almost, but I am very fond of those two, they cannot be replaced). I cannot wait to see how Liam reacts to this!! :heart:

Me either this is hands down my favorite fic

14 hours ago, SneezingGodess914 said:

Same here! One of my all time favorites I've ever read, I'm obsessed :heart:

On 7/18/2016 at 11:43 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

I am so happy you're liking the two of them together.  I have complex plans for the characters.

On 7/18/2016 at 5:45 AM, SneezingGodess914 said:

On 7/19/2016 at 8:43 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Same here! One of my all time favorites I've ever read, I'm obsessed :heart:

Aww, thank you both!  Knowing that people are enjoying the characters and the story really sparks my desire to keep writing it.  

[ Due to circumstances, this will be reposted soon. ]

Edited by Former Empath

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is getting sooo good!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Everything is starting to come together! Ughhh these boys will be the end of me ~swoon~

On 7/25/2016 at 5:06 AM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is getting sooo good!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Everything is starting to come together! Ughhh these boys will be the end of me ~swoon~

Thank you!  Yeah, some of the threads are starting to converge, so we'll see what happens. ^^

Good God, this story keeps getting juicier and juicier with each section!!! I'm dying to see how this drama unfolds between Liam, Corbin, and Eli. This is getting intense and I love it! Keep it up :thumbup:

Poor Eli! I just want to smother all of these delicious boys in my arms! :wub:

Edited by Pyrus_Fangmon
On 8/1/2016 at 9:26 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Good God, this story keeps getting juicier and juicier with each section!!! I'm dying to see how this drama unfolds between Liam, Corbin, and Eli. This is getting intense and I love it! Keep it up :thumbup:

Thank you!  There are a lot of interesting perspectives between all of them, and it's fun to see what they think of each other and how they're going to work things out.  Liam, especially, doesn't seem to understand how his actions could affect others.

On 8/3/2016 at 4:34 PM, Kittykittymeow said:

I still ship Liam with Quinn.

Have no fear!  I have big plans in place for the characters, and I promise I'm not going to forget about Quinn or let Liam abandon him.  Hopefully this next update helps you feel better about this.

On 8/4/2016 at 2:33 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Poor Eli! I just want to smother all of these delicious boys in my arms! :wub:

Eli started out being the main character, but now the series has sort of shifted a little to focus more on Liam, at the moment.  I haven't forgotten about Eli, though.  I have plans. =)

On 8/4/2016 at 5:56 PM, WishUponAUnicorn said:

I'm loving this- cannot wait for the next part!

Thank you!  I'm posting the next part now.

6 minutes ago, Empathic Mystery said:

Spend the night.  With a guy.  Who likes guys.  Is this is a date?  Does he want sex?  Do I want sex?  He’s cute.  I’m pretty fucking cute, too.  And Corbin can go fuck himself.  And I could go fuck Quinn.  If that’s what he wants.  I wish I knew what he wants.  Liam ran a hand across his nose, rubbing at it tiredly.  “Okay.”

Brilliant :)

Long-haired guys? Check. GAY (or not straight) guys? Check. Messy sneezes??? Check. Minor contagion?? Check. Caretaking ?? Also check. What more could I ask for? Also your spellings are spot-on. The sneezing in a middle of a sentence thing ? :thumbs_up:

i know i've commented here in the past but this fic deserves another one.

Truth pretty much said everything that I wanted to say ;) The long hair is a luscious morsel of yumminess! 

3 hours ago, truth said:

Long-haired guys? Check. GAY (or not straight) guys? Check. Messy sneezes??? Check. Minor contagion?? Check. Caretaking ?? Also check. What more could I ask for? Also your spellings are spot-on. The sneezing in a middle of a sentence thing ? :thumbs_up:

i know i've commented here in the past but this fic deserves another one.

Now all that's missing is a Liam/Quinn make out sesh :wink3: I can't wait to hear what happens next! I love these boys :heart: