Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe A Movie Badly

SleepingPhlox

Now you see me

4 magicians who have completely different personality's and skill sets become robin hoods using magic  

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Zed

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

Oculus: Two siblings try to get seven years worth of bad luck. (but seriously though, this is actually a pretty awesome mindfuck horror flick.)

Frozen: Queen Elsa shows off her skills of giving everyone the cold shoulder.

StaraiRoalanstjay

A kid writes a book and then 35 years later he, his fake daughter and two boys try to write another book but are stopped by, amongst others, an evil puppet, a giant praying mantis and sentient armed garden gnomes. (Goosebumps (2015)) 

Edited by StaraiRoalanstjay
Added a word.
StaraiRoalanstjay
On 12/08/2016 at 3:06 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Titanic: Girl meets boy on boat. Boat sinks.

Fucking perfect :D 

17 hours ago, Zed said:

Murder She Wrote: Author seems to be present at a murder every week but no one seems to mind or suspect her of anything.

Take care,

Zed

I don't know of I love this because this was one of ny favourite shows as a kid or because the description is so great (I'm going with "both") but thank you, this actually made me laugh.

Sweeney Todd: Heart broken man goes mad, kills everyone from his past including the woman he 'lost', sings like an angel the entire time.

Death Note 1 and 2: Teenager finds glorified journal, writes in it and people die, makes friends with overly hyper Death God.

Entire Iron Man franchise: Egotistical man drinks himself sick, bangs women, flies around in a shiny hunk of metal, loses almost everyone he cares about because he progressively becomes a huge dick. Also has way too much money for his own good.

4 hours ago, sneezyholmes said:

Sweeney Todd: Heart broken man goes mad, kills everyone from his past including the woman he 'lost', sings like an angel the entire time.

Death Note 1 and 2: Teenager finds glorified journal, writes in it and people die, makes friends with overly hyper Death God.

Entire Iron Man franchise: Egotistical man drinks himself sick, bangs women, flies around in a shiny hunk of metal, loses almost everyone he cares about because he progressively becomes a huge dick. Also has way too much money for his own good.

yassssssssssssssssssssssss lol

First Avenger: Tiny little dandolian of fluff of a man fights for freedom and will fight you. Loses his best freind (who he is SOOOOOOO GAY for ) and the girl he loves after flying into cold water and freezing till 2012. His name is Steve Rogers and he is Bi American tastic.

Ouija-Movie about a fucked up board game that sounds really similar to a certain meme about a certain plumber.

On 8/12/2016 at 0:41 PM, Artygirl22 said:

Hercules: Zero to Hero

Snow White and the seven dwarves: a princess takes a "wishing apple" from a stranger who is her step mom trying to kill her because of a mirror.

These two are my favorite, but I'd like to add to the first to start

Hercules: Zero to Zero point Five, then Hero 

Wrecked: Lost but funny

Howl's Moving Castle: Young lonely woman gets turned old by a witch for eyeing her ex, but it backfires and just turns the woman into a cougar

Bee Movie: bees figure out humans are stealing from them, sue them, and almost kill the world

Coraline: Ungrateful girl gets horrifically traumatized into appreciation her life

Transformers (all four): Giant alien robots screw with each other and repeatedly screw over one young man, and when he puts his foot down, they find an older man and screw with him instead

Transformers again: Every single robot dies at least once except Bee

21 hours ago, SoulSong22 said:

Coraline: Ungrateful girl gets horrifically traumatized into appreciation her life

Where's the lie? This is so true. 

• 1 month later...

Kyle Xy boy gets adopted boy has no belly button and is hella smart and manipulated by everyone but his adopted parents 

Mean Girls: A Caucasian girl moves from Africa and learns that school in America is different from school in Africa.

Merlin

Boy loses everything but his mother and mentor in the end and Cranky ass dragon is salty 

• 5 months later...

Every James Bond movie....

Alcoholic sex addict secret agent routinely foils megalomaniacs' attempts to take over/destroy the world while escaping with relatively minor injuries which heal very quickly and somehow managing not to contract liver problems or a venereal disease.

Sorry to revive this thread but I love it!

Take care,

Zed

OHHC Rich Japan boys get enchanted by a girl who dont got time for there bull

The Flash: Guy gets struck by lightning and treated like shit and he's bi but pretends to be straight

Edited by batmansgirl

Gyeongseonghakyoo: girls go to a boarding school and develope super powers with minor side effects

Batman Vs. Superman: Two guys hate each other until they bond over a coincidence.

This looks like fun!!  Let's see...

The Ring: 
A woman watches a cursed chain letter... And you hope you didn't just watch it too!

The Grudge: 
A ghost makes a weird sound.

The Happening:
Trees and wind make people suicidal.

Moana:
A kid and her chicken save the world by putting a glowy rock in a lava monster

Inside out:
Herman's head 2.0

3 hours ago, Medowsweet said:

The Happening:
Trees and wind make people suicidal.

Almost sounds like the plot of an allergy fic gone very awry. *shudders* :lol: (Yeah, I've seen this movie, probably the biggest anticlimax in movie history.  :rolleyes: They should've renamed it "The UN-happening". )

The Arrival: Things happen, but they don't, and not necessarily in that order.

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Almost sounds like the plot of an allergy fic gone very awry. *shudders* :lol:

Oh God!  How awful!  If it got to the suicidal point it's like "buzz gone"

On 8/14/2016 at 10:29 AM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Pride and Predjudice: waiting 6 hours to see Colin Firth smile.

;)

:yes:

I'd wait years. ;)

Bridget Jones' Diary: P&P with boozier Lizzy and ReindeerJumper Darcy

Bridget Jones' Baby: Is the kid McDreamy's or Sexiest Darcy's?

On 5/20/2017 at 10:37 AM, Zed said:

Every James Bond movie....

Alcoholic sex addict secret agent routinely foils megalomaniacs' attempts to take over/destroy the world while escaping with relatively minor injuries which heal very quickly and somehow managing not to contract liver problems or a venereal disease.

Sorry to revive this thread but I love it!

Take care,

Zed

YES!! :lol:

And no matter *how* smart the girl is- once she sleeps with him, all brain cells disappear.  Also, there is at least one character with a "Very Unfortunate-Sounding NAme" :P (Note: I truly love Bond films (except Dalton and Craig; but the premise is so over-the-top)