Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any LGBT+ members?

Yuurei

12 hours ago, MeForever said:

I may have posted here already, but I've finally figured it out I think. It's a bit of a list, so bear with me.

Quoiromantic Romance-Repulced/indifferent / Autochoris Gray-asexual.

I hope this doesn't sound condescending, but because at your age if these microlabels had existed I would have identified in a similar way, I find myself compelled to say: You are fourteen and I hope you continue to explore your orientation beyond this. Because what you've listed boils down to "I'm not sure about romance or sex" and that's absolutely fine for now, but I would implore you not to stay married to those exact labels, because a lot of these things can change as you age. They did for me, and they did for every single LGBT person I've ever known. 

I'm not saying it to dictate to you what you are or aren't, or how you should label - I'm just saying, figuring this stuff out can be really confusing and it's worth sorting things out, and sometimes that can take years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• Heathcliff

• bloom

• Yuurei

ooh hey, a thread for me! I'm pansexual and nonbinary/trans guy. Very glad to see there are a lot of lgbtq members here. Makes me feel way less alone!

10 minutes ago, zen said:

ooh hey, a thread for me! I'm pansexual and nonbinary/trans guy. Very glad to see there are a lot of lgbtq members here. Makes me feel way less alone!

Welcome.  You are not alone.  There is every sexual orientation and race and diversity in this group.  Have fun exploring.

Lesbian trans-girl here. (Also possibly aromantic, although I'm a little more hesitant to state that definitively)

• 3 months later...

oh hey! i realized i posted in here way back but i never updated after really figuring myself out. I'm a lesbian! heyo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 8:37 PM, john_kimble said:

Gynosexual 

you only date gynocologists

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely somewhere under the ace spectrum the feelings i have revolving around the fetish is basically the main thing making me question where lol

Edited by Bungee
On 3/17/2018 at 1:45 PM, Jejune said:

I hope this doesn't sound condescending, but because at your age if these microlabels had existed I would have identified in a similar way, I find myself compelled to say: You are fourteen and I hope you continue to explore your orientation beyond this. Because what you've listed boils down to "I'm not sure about romance or sex" and that's absolutely fine for now, but I would implore you not to stay married to those exact labels, because a lot of these things can change as you age. They did for me, and they did for every single LGBT person I've ever known. 

I'm not saying it to dictate to you what you are or aren't, or how you should label - I'm just saying, figuring this stuff out can be really confusing and it's worth sorting things out, and sometimes that can take years.

On 3/17/2018 at 1:42 AM, MeForever said:

I may have posted here already, but I've finally figured it out I think. It's a bit of a list, so bear with me.

Quoiromantic Romance-Repulced/indifferent / Autochoris Gray-asexual.

Thank you! A lot of these microlabels can come from internalized misogyny, homophobia, transphobia etc., and often younger people on the internet can suffer as a result. It's okay to not know your orientation or to be uncomfortable with sex and romance at such a young age! Often these microlabels take these discomforts or sometimes even other issues that should be addressed (mental illness, trauma, etc) and give the idea that these are okay and just a part of who you are.

Again, it's okay to be unsure! If this ends up being who you are, that's okay too. But like Jejune said, don't feel like you have to put yourself into a box and stick with it. Sorry, I may be projecting a little bit as someone who was on the internet at such a young age, and watched their friends (and even themself) struggle a lot with identity as a result of all these micro-orientations.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*jumps in from the sky like Idubbs* I'm GAy

Im actually Greysexual Panromantic but I tell people I'm Lesbian for simplicity and safety.

On 8/27/2018 at 8:56 AM, Bungee said:

I'm definitely somewhere under the ace spectrum the feelings i have revolving around the fetish is basically the main thing making me question where lol

I'm in the same boat. I'm Greysexual but I don't really have sexual feelings towards people. Only my fetish content can get me off and it's not in a sexual context. I've recently discovered the common denominator for all of my sexual needs are 

1. Caretaking element (Most likely due to emotional neglect as a child)
2. Safe loss of control over one's own body.

• 5 months later...

Time to "come out" as bicurious for me. :D

I've, for the duration of my life, tried to find where I fit in, and frankly I am far from entirely certain but heavily leaning towards being bisexual. :) I have not had experience enough for myself to be certain however since I grew up in a strongly conservative home and was my parents' trophy kid. 

Bisexual here --I think! But what i've come to realize is for me trying to label myself has been mostly a cause of grief. We are human beings, we change over time, and as a very dear gay friend once told me : "you fall for a person, not a gender"

@Willowwhip  I agree, and also for me the fetish has blurred many lines. I guess that comes from "trying to fit in a box" part : that particular aspect of my sexuality defines it as much as anything else. So I go with Junia : no labels, let's stay open and in touch with ourselves (no pun intended)

• 1 year later...
On 8/27/2018 at 8:56 AM, Bungee said:

Sammmmmmmme

21 minutes ago, sprinkles287 said:

Sammmmmmmme

Ditto.   I think I’m basically Ace/Aro, but then this comes in and makes me go, hmmm…where the fetish is concerned, I do feel something once in awhile, so….I get confused.    But I don’t think this is meant to be black and white.   At least I hope not.