Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Drabble Thread

castiel_angel

Hey guys!! This is my first attempt at a Drabble thread so I’m sorry if it completely sucks :blush:

please give me feedback of how it is:) please enjoy:blushsmiley:

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own supernatural or any of its characters

1. Snow

characters: Dean, Cas, 

It was a cold December morning in Richmond, Virginia. Dean and Sam had just finished a Wendigo hunt and were settling in for a much deserved break. Dean trudged into the kitchen to start the coffee. He couldn’t bring himself to wake Sammy so he spent his morning in a silent solitude. Sipping his coffee, Dean eyed his Busty Asian Beauties magazine laying on the counter. As Dean was daydreaming of *colorful* images he heard a bang outside. Peering out the frost-covered window, he saw a pitiful looking Cas sitting in the snow, a confused look on his face. Dean knew he should probably go help the poor man, but found himself smiling at the broken figure. Dean unlocked the door and stepped into the cold morning air.

A jacket probably wouldn’t have been a bad idea.” Dean thought, wrapping his hands around his arms.  

Dean forgot about his disadvantages as he approached the angel. His raven hair was tousled about, and his nose was tinged a bright pink. Dean cringed at the snot leaking from his nose, but stopped when he noticed the Angel shiver. Dean frowned. Suddenly Cas bursted foward with a fitful h’xnshoo. Dean jumped about 8 feet in the air. He turned to Castiel. He sat in the snow sniveling into his sleeve. Dean sighed, basic human hygiene was clearly not rubbing off on the angel. huh h’nxshoo huh’esh hnxsh. 

“We better get you inside.” Dean remarked, hoisting Cas to his feet. Cas was sniffling into his sleeve. “Oh for God’s sake!” Dean pulled a tissue out of his pocket and handed it to the Angel. Once they were inside Castiel snuggled up by the fire.

“Thank you Dean” Cas said.

Well this was my first shot. I believe I have exceeded the Drabble limit but you guys deserve it:lol:please feel free to give any feedback or ideas. I can’t leave you with only one, so here comes another.

2. Target

characters: Dean, Cas, Sam

I can tell you now that this could get pretty lengthy. I’m trying my best so sorry if it’s bad. 

DISCLAIMER- I do not own Supernatural or any of its characters.

It was a late Friday night, and Dean was ready to just sleep. This week had been so busy and

he just needed a break. He glanced into his back mirror to find a bored-looking Castiel. As he

diverted his eyes back on the road he noticed Sam sleeping with his mouth open and head

on the window. Before he could stop himself, Dean pulled his phone out to snap a picture. This

could come in handy later for blackmail purposes. Dean wasn’t really one for shopping, but they

were in desperate need of supplies. As they drove on, Dean saw a sign for Target. Normally,

Dean would stay away from places like these, as it would be a “chick-flick” to shop. Against his

better judgement, Dean found himself pulling the impala into a Target parking spot. Dean

cleared his throat, which got the attention of Castiel who quickly glanced up. Cas got out of the

car as Dean shook Sam awake. Once inside, Sam headed for the bathrooms, while Dean tended

to the curious angel. Dean just wanted to get in and get out, but this proved to be far from

possible as Castiel stopped to look at everything. 

“Why does the dog on this sign appear to have a bullseye around it’s eye?” Castiel asked. 

Dean shook his head, but stopped as he saw the true look of curiosity from the angel. 

“It’s an advertising thing.” Dean replied, a hand to his face. 

“Cas stay right here while I go get our food.” Dean commanded. Cas gave a firm nod, as if he

was all business. As Dean turned down the aisle, Cas looked around. There was a curious

looking machine with colorful drinks on it. He glanced around quickly and approached the

machine. There were little levers that dispensed the drink. Castiel pressed his hand against the

lever, and revolted in surprise as to what came out. An icy liquid oozed out of the machine. 

As Cas leaned against the machine, he bumped the “clean machine” button. This dispensed all

the liquid onto the floor. The machine flooded with slushie. Castiel’s eyes opened wide as he

backed away from the machine. “Clean up in aisle one” the voice over the intercom said. On the

other side of the store, Dean sincerely hoped that it wasn’t Cas. Castiel slipped away into an

aisle that was full of different scents. He got a little carried away with his searches however,

and crashed into a soap display. This just wasn’t his day. To make matters worse, a buzzing

feeling had developed in the back of his nose. The persistent itching swelled throughout his

nose and soon he couldn’t bear it any longer. h’tschuu  huh’itschuu  the relief following it was

short lived though as he fell toward in another volley of sneezes. h’tschuu  h’choo hnxshoo

ashoo  huh’ h’itchiuu. 

As soon as Dean heard the crash he wasted no time. He approached the fallen display and

found a poor-looking Castiel, with a slushee drenched coat, and a dripping nose. Cas sniffed

pitifully. Dean removed his jacket and put it on Cas, removing his trench coat. “Dean I believe

there was a bit of a mishap.” Cas said, but quickly turned to the side in anticipation for another

sneeze. h’schoo. Huh’tishoo. Or two. “Bless ‘ya,” Dean said, smirk visible on his face. But then 

Dean had matters of his own. h-huh-itshoo! Dean pitched forward. “Yeah let’s get outta here,

that soap is awful!!”

Dean wrapped a steady arm around the fallen angel, abandoning the basket of groceries. As

they left the store, they heard the intercom announce,

“clean-up in aisle two.”

-done-

well I defiantly exceeded word limits😂 thanks for bearing with this newbie. I tried this format instead of the first so it’ll be easier to read, so tell me your preference. Feedback is always welcome:)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed these two stories. The personalities of the two characters were spot on. I liked the format of the first Drabble myself, but that's just my preference. I can't wait to see what new stories with these characters you end up writing next!:D 

On 1/31/2018 at 10:51 PM, Wolfwings22 said:

I really enjoyed these two stories. The personalities of the two characters were spot on. I liked the format of the first Drabble myself, but that's just my preference. I can't wait to see what new stories with these characters you end up writing next!:D 

First of all—thank you very much:blushsmiley: I’m glad that the characters were ok! And I agree with you that the first format worked better. I’ll try to update soon! I appreciate the feedback:heart:

On 2/1/2018 at 10:56 PM, castiel_angel said:

First of all—thank you very much:blushsmiley: I’m glad that the characters were ok! And I agree with you that the first format worked better. I’ll try to update soon! I appreciate the feedback:heart:

No problem! I am excited to see what you come up with next! It's always nice to see another Supernatural writer! :razz:

5 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Yes, sneezy Castiel! Thanks for those two drabbles! Cas is my favorite...

Thank you for the feedback-Cas is my favorite character too:tongue:

Ok so I’m back-it’s been a while-were sticking to #1 format, so I hope you enjoy:)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Supernatural or any of its Characters.

”Stars”

characters: Cas and Sam (mixing it up😂)

Sneezer: Sam

(this is set back a while if Your currently on season 13)

Sam sat in Bobby’s study with the intent on figuring out how to gank Lilith. She was probably one of their hardest yet. But his research proved to be impossible with this awful cold. “Damn it!” Sam shouted/whined as he discovered the tissue box was empty. huh’nxshoo Sam sneezed wetlty into his sleeve, wishing more than ever that he had a tissue. Walking out into the living room, he found Cas staring out the window. Sam stood around the corner observing Cas. He seemed so pure, so innocent as he gazed up into the night sky. Sam smiled, but quickly turned away with a wet double. h’nxsh h’ HISHOO! Sam sniffed loudly. Cas turned around, seeming slightly startled. “God Bless you Sam.” Castiel said. “huh’ th-thanks-h’ Cas-“ Sam said with a hitching breath. huh’ shoo! Cas got up and tossed over the box of tissues and returned to his spot at the window. He looked up once again, stars twinkling in his eyes. “When I look up into the sky, I look at each little star. Individually, they all have their own story, their own life. Each of them shines on their own, but together they create a beautiful picture.” Cas said, a wistful look in his face. Sam tried hard, he really did, but all he could do in reply is prepare for the growing irritation in his nose. H’shoo! Sam exploded in cupped hands. Grabbing a tissue he sat next to Cas , and stared up in the sky. He watched the stars and wondered if his mother was up there. He considered asking a Cas, but thought against it. Some things are best to keep a mystery. The rest of the evening consisted of Sam’s persistent sniffling and sneezing,  Cas’s “God Bless you’s“ and the twinkling of the evening stars.

-if anyone would like anything in specific I’d be happy to accommodate, as most of my ideas are pretty bad😂 hope this one was ok;) 

I’m actually in love with this!! Sick Sammy is my favorite thing right now and ohmygod the bless you’s after every sneeze...:drool: thank you so much!!!

8 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

I’m actually in love with this!! Sick Sammy is my favorite thing right now and ohmygod the bless you’s after every sneeze...:drool: thank you so much!!!

Thank you so much! Hehe Cas is so cute:) I will defiantly continue shortly. If you want some more sick Sammy than I can certainly do that.

Here’s some more!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Supernatural or any of its characters

Coffee”

characters: Sam, Dean

sneezer: Sam

Sam woke up feeling like hell. Last evening hadn’t been that bad, but after being up only a few minutes Sam knew he was in for it. Apparently his nose did too as a persistent itch developed. h’itcshoo  ‘inxsh Sam sneezed in his nest of blankets, deciding whether getting up was actually worth it or not.

With a soft sigh Sam pride himself up from his “cocoon” and paused to cough lightly into his shoulder. Yep, he was screwed, and Dean was going to give him a crap ton of shit about this that honestly he didn’t want to hear.

As Sam walked out into the kitchen area, he found Dean sitting at the table eyeing his Busty Asian Beauties magazine with a cup of coffee. Noticing Sam’s presence in the room, he slid the magazine out of view and slid Sam a cup of coffee.

“Hey sleeping beauty,” Dean said with a smirk. Sam grumbled and shot Dean the classic “bitch-face.” 

“You know most people just say good morning,” Dean said jokingly, but frowned when Sam didn’t take the bait. “Hey, what’s up? Cat got your tongue?” Dean persisted. Sam just responded with a wet sniffle. 

huh’itshuu Sam exploded suddenly. “Bless ‘ya” Dean handed Sam a napkin. As Sam blew his nose, Dean felt guilty as hell. How could he not have noticed sooner? The signs were all there. 

“We aren’t goin’ anywhere today,” Dean said, as he got up to find medicine for Sam. Sam took a sip of his coffee and smiled. Dean could be a real mother-hen when it came to his little brother, but he was lucky as hell to have someone to care for him.

On 2/4/2018 at 11:46 PM, castiel_angel said:

Here’s some more!

Coffee”

characters: Sam, Dean

sneezer: Sam

Sam woke up feeling like hell. Last evening hadn’t been that bad, but after being up only a few minutes Sam knew he was in for it. Apparently his nose did too as a persistent itch developed. h’itcshoo  ‘inxsh Sam sneezed in his nest of blankets, deciding whether getting up was actually worth it or not.

With a soft sigh Sam pride himself up from his “cocoon” and paused to cough lightly into his shoulder. Yep, he was screwed, and Dean was going to give him a crap ton of shit about this that honestly he didn’t want to hear.

As Sam walked out into the kitchen area, he found Dean sitting at the table eyeing his Busty Asian Beauties magazine with a cup of coffee. Noticing Sam’s presence in the room, he slid the magazine out of view and slid Sam a cup of coffee.

“Hey sleeping beauty,” Dean said with a smirk. Sam grumbled and shot Dean the classic “bitch-face.” 

“You know most people just say good morning,” Dean said jokingly, but frowned when Sam didn’t take the bait. “Hey, what’s up? Cat got your tongue?” Dean persisted. Sam just responded with a wet sniffle. 

huh’itshuu Sam exploded suddenly. “Bless ‘ya” Dean handed Sam a napkin. As Sam blew his nose, Dean felt guilty as hell. How could he not have noticed sooner? The signs were all there. 

“We aren’t goin’ anywhere today,” Dean said, as he got up to find medicine for Sam. Sam took a sip of his coffee and smiled. Dean could be a real mother-hen when it came to his little brother, but he was lucky as hell to have someone to care for him.

Aww poor Sam!! These sneeze spellings are glorious. Every drabble  you write is really fantastic :notworthy:

1 hour ago, iluvemojis said:

Aww poor Sam!! These sneeze spellings are glorious. Every drabble  you write is really fantastic :notworthy:

Thank you so much! I try really hard with the spellings because I’m always afraid I’m doing them wrong. :rolleyes: I’m so happy that my writing’s good—your pretty great yourself😄

Dean is a great big brother, isn't he? I'm so disappointed that kind of situations never happen in the show... (I liked season 8 for that reason though, and your drabble reminded me of "Pac-man fever" and the others episodes during the trials...)

On 05/02/2018 at 5:46 AM, castiel_angel said:

As Sam blew his nose, Dean felt guilty as hell. How could he not have noticed sooner? The signs were all there.

Awwww.

5 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Dean is a great big brother, isn't he? I'm so disappointed that kind of situations never happen in the show... (I liked season 8 for that reason though, and your drabble reminded me of "Pac-man fever" and the others episodes during the trials...)

Awwww.

Dean is a pretty great brother:wub::laugh: and I agree that there are so many times where moments like these could be incorporated into the show. Thanks for the feedback💗

Hey! I’m back with more.....

Candle”

Characters: Sam, Dean, Cas

sneezer: Dean

(this is going to be based off of the episode “Changing Channels”)

The Trickster was once again messing with the Winchesters, and honestly Dean didn’t care too see where they were headed next. They had just come from the Japanese game show, Nutcracker, where Sam took a, let’s say uncomfortable looking hit. 

Dean gets it and all, the crap about having to play his role. But why them? There are so many hunters out there that had to have pissed off at least a few more people then them, right? Dean was tossing this thought around in his mind, when suddenly they were somewhere new. 

Dean looked around. It looked nice, a bit too nice as far as the Trickster’s standards go. They appeared to be in a candle shop of some sort, and the only complaint Dean could think of was the whole chick-flick idea of it all. But suddenly, that wasn’t his only complaint as he pitched forward, the smell of the candle appearing quite strong.  h’tschuu! It was sudden, and ripped at the back of Dean’s throat. Dean sniffed in the aftermath. 

Sam turned around and almost burst out laughing. “Hey sneezy could you try and keep it down before you give the Trickster any ideas,” Sam snickered. Dean shot Sam a death-eating glare, but was cut short. huh’ushoo h’shoo! Dean sneezed into cupped hands. This of course caused Sam to start laughing again. “At least I don’t have to deal with allergies every spring, Samantha,” Dean said with bite in his tone. “This isn’t about me,” Sam pouted, but recovered once he saw the sneezy expression cross Dean’s features.

h’ishoo, huh’nxshoo, ‘ish, huh’tcshoo, huh’esh! Dean let out, gasping for air when he was done. Relief was short lived however, as Dean fell into the mercy of the Trickster once again. h’ishoo! huh-eshoo! Sam wasn’t laughing anymore. It wasn’t like his brother to sneeze like that. Suddenly, Cas bursted through the shop doors, but the Trickster wasn’t going to let the angel stay.

Cas pulled out a pack of tissues from his trench coat and handed them to Dean. “God bless you, Dean,” Cas said, his voice fading as he was zapped away. While Sam stared curiously at the door wondering where the angel had gone, Dean succumbed to another fit. huh’ishoo, h’inxshuu, huh’eshoo, huh-‘huh’shoo! Dean was bent at the waist, arm gripping the nearby counter. He suddenly felt very bad for Sam, imagining what Spring allergies must be like. h’nxshoo! Dean sneezed as a final hoorah, and with that they were right back in the motel. “If I ever see a damn candle again, it’ll be too soon.” 

9 minutes ago, Wolfwings22 said:

This was cute! Can't wait for more!

Thanks for reading! More is on the way:heart:

10 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

If I ever see a damn candle again, it’ll be too soon.” 

Haha! You write Dean so well

(this is going to be based off of the episode “Changing Channels”)

l love this episode so much!!

Cas bursted through the shop doors, but the Trickster wasn’t going to let the angel stay.

Cas pulled out a pack of tissues from his trench coat and handed them to Dean. “God bless you, Dean,” Cas said,

Aww Cas. l love how you write him. 

I’m glad you like writing these, because l really enjoy reading them! 

7 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

Haha! You write Dean so well

l love this episode so much!!

Aww Cas. l love how you write him. 

I’m glad you like writing these, because l really enjoy reading them! 

I’m so glad your enjoying these! I also loved the episode, and wanted a fic based off of it for the longest time, but never knew what to do. I’m so happy that you think my character interpretations are on point. Thanks for the feedback-more is coming shortly ;):heart:

Guess who’s back?! :)I know it’s not Christmas, but here’s one as a late/early little gift. Enjoy 😉 

Tis’ the Season”

Characters: Dean, Cas

sneezer: Dean

Disclaimer: I do not own Supernatural or any of it’s characters.

It was late at night, and Dean had already turned in. Cas on the other hand was up and about, occupying himself by reciting Bible verses and the Ten Commandments. Mid-verse Cas paused as he heard a faint scratching at the door. He opened it and found a sorry looking kitten, soaked to the bone from the evening snow. 

It looked up to Cas with gleaming blue eyes, and Castiel felt his heart swell a bit at the sight. How could he say no? Besides, this was Cas’s first time having an animal of his own. Cas took off his trench coat and wrapped the black and white kitten until all that was visible were piercing blue eyes, and a little pink nose.  Cas smiled. He was positive Dean would love it.

Dean woke up to a rustling noise in the bed next to him. As the bed dipped next to himself he wondered what was up. Cas usually slept like an angel, (no pun intended). The kitten had leaned over to investigate the man, and as Dean opened his eyes he was met with icy blue eyes. His vision was still blurry with sleep, so he figured it was just Cas. “Caaaaasss! It’s too earlyyy!”Dean mumbled, reaching out to gently push Cas away. Apparently the “personal space” talk Dean had with him hadn’t rubbed off. 

But when Dean’s hand reached out, what he was met with wasn’t the angel. Dean shot up with a small yelp. “Cas! Why is there a cat in here?!” Dean said, congestion already slightly visible in his voice. Cas came in and scooped up the kitten, and gave Dean a wide smile. “Caaa-as -huh’ yo-you know-w how I f’feel ab-about huh’itschuu! Cats.” “God bless you, Dean.” Cas said with a slight pout. “Dean, I couldn’t just leave it out there! It was soaked and scared.” Cas tried. “Ca-as h’shoo huh’inxshuu! I know you were trying to help in all...” Dean sniffed. 

Cas looked up to him with his best puppy eyes, and Dean couldn’t help but smile. “What do you want to name it?” Dean asked. Cas’s face broke out in a wide smile, and looked like a 4 year old on Christmas morning. “Hmmmmm.. how about Socks?” Cas decided, noticing the little white markings on the cats feet, which made it appear to be wearing socks. huh’shuu, h’tschoo, itschuu! “I like that name for a cat.” “God bless you.” Cas said. “Thags,” Dean said, tissue pressed to his nose. After all, it was the season of giving. Dean reached out to pet it. “We will need to go out and get food, toys, and a crap ton of Claritin.” Dean said with a sniffle. huh’shoo! While Dean was tending to his nose, Cas returned with the keys to the Impala. 

Dean gave a soft sigh, and with a smile shook his head. Dean gave in to things more than he would like to admit, but seeing Cas this happy was worth it. After all, that’s what Christmas was all about.

This fic included some Destiel, which I will admit has to be my favorite ship-I just couldn’t resist though!:laugh: 

Ok so I’m feeling very inspirational tonight, so I must write:laugh:

(ok so I read a fic once involving Jensen and a Misha and it gave me an idea)

”Mind over Matter”

Characters: Dean, Cas (lmao sorry Sam, It’ll be your turn next)

Sneezer: Cas

plot: every time Dean has a dirty thought Cas sneezes

*I do not own Supernatural or any of it’s characters*

Dean sat on the couch next to Cas trying to explain Star Wars to Cas. “Does the princess love the pilot?” Cas asked. “Of course.” Dean replied, mind lost in ideas a bit deeper than the movie showed. huh’ishoo! Cas sneezed into his hands. Dean looked at Cas in surprise. “Bless ‘ya Cas,” Dean said. So angels could sneeze... that was a new one. 

A bit later, Dean was flipping through one of his magazines, while Cas transalated Enochian from heavy volumes. Just as Dean eyed a particular page, the angel in question bursted with another explosion. h’nxshuu! huh’shiuuu! Cas wiped at his nose, a bit confused. Dean looked up once again. He found it odd the angel was sneezing so frequently. “Bless,” Dean said, turning back to his magazine, trying to act calmer than he felt about the situation. huh’isheeww! “And again,” Dean said.

By mid-afternoon Dean had put the pieces together. Just to be sure, he decided to test it out. Dean closed his eyes and thought some pretty dirty things. Sure enough, the angel’s outbursts could be heard from the other room. huh’shuu! hnxshoo! ‘Ishoo! “Bless you! Dean called, grin spreading across his face. Why not have a little fun? It was a harmless experiment, and damn it if his angel wasn’t the cutest thing. 

Dean casually strolled out to the spot where Cas sat, still poured over the book of Enochian sigils. Starting up a normal conversation, Dean let his mind shift gears. “So, I heard there was a new case where the victim had every last drop of blood drained from their body,” Dean said. “So-sounds-s like a-a ‘eh h’shuu! ’ishuu! huh’nxshoo! Cas snuffled into his sleeve and let out a groan. “I’m sick of sneezing,” Cas pouted, and rested his head on the book. 

Dean frowned. Maybe it was time for the fun to end. Ok, maybe not quite yet. “One last time” Dean thought. He shut his eyes. When he re-opened them, the bridge of Cas’s nose was scrunched up, and his breath was hitching softly. Dean briefly considered pulling out his phone to snap a photo. h’shuu h’ushoo hishuuuu! Cas rubbed his nose and sighed. “Bless you,” Dean said, handing Cas a tissue. 

During the apocalypse, a smile was hard to come by, but with an angel and a new little game added into the equation, times like these became a little less tough. 

huh’ishoo! Dean smiled. Dean had no idea what tomorrow would bring, but for today he knew he was just fine. 

5 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

Dean sat on the couch next to Cas trying to explain Star Wars to Cas. “Does the princess love the pilot?” Cas asked.

:laughingsmiley::laughingsmiley::laughingsmiley: Dean explaining Star Wars to Cas is precious, really.

5 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

Dean briefly considered pulling out his phone to snap a photo.

I'm sure the "real" Dean would do it!!! Poor Castiel. I'm so sorry for him. Wait... no, absolutely not.

2 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

:laughingsmiley::laughingsmiley::laughingsmiley: Dean explaining Star Wars to Cas is precious, really.

I'm sure the "real" Dean would do it!!! Poor Castiel. I'm so sorry for him. Wait... no, absolutely not.

I always liked the ideas of Dean explaining human things to Cas:blushsmiley: it’s hard to feel bad for the angel when he’s cute as hell:wub:

Oh my gosh this was soooooo cute! This may have been my favorite Drabble of yours yet. The way that Dean puts up with the cat just for Cas's sake was to die for. I'd love another story with Dean and Cas. Thank you for this wonderful story!

The last one was awesome too. The way that Dean was trying to help Cas out was something that I could see him doing. I love Cas stories. Please keep more of them coming!

7 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Oh my gosh this was soooooo cute! This may have been my favorite Drabble of yours yet. The way that Dean puts up with the cat just for Cas's sake was to die for. I'd love another story with Dean and Cas. Thank you for this wonderful story!

The last one was awesome too. The way that Dean was trying to help Cas out was something that I could see him doing. I love Cas stories. Please keep more of them coming!

Thank you SO MUCH! I’d be happy to do some more Dean and Cas:wub: I feel like there’s a major lack of a Cas, and that needs to change:laugh:;)more will be coming shortly💗I really appreciate the feedback

Archived