Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Drabble Thread

castiel_angel

Okay so I literally just typed out 2 dribbles and they got deleted so I’m kind of mad at the moment and don’t feel like redoing them right now 😅😒

I’ll get them up by tonight💗

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:clapping:yes! Yay for being alive! I would love any prompt filled whenever you have the inspiration! And I am looking forward to your word-prompt list.

• 4 weeks later...

Guess What?! I’m back 😄 I’m gonna try and go in order, but that may not happen so don’t hold me to it 😉

1. Sometimes 2. Believe 3. Gratitude 4. Love 5. Music 6. Trust 7. Tradition 8. Snow 9. Hope 10. White 11. Adorable 12. Pattern 13. Red 14. Dance 15. Captive 16. Watch 17. Flee 18. Alarm 19. Dying 20. Fan 21. Seek 22. Past 23. Short 24. Reflection 25. Coffee 26. Sun 27. Breathtaking 28. Movie 29. Hands 30. Laugh 31. Honesty 32. Home 33. Travel 34. Water 35. Two 36. Wonderful 37. Beauty 38. Blessing 39. Warm 40. Chocolate 41. Blanket 42. Stars 43. Darkness 44. Light 45. Simple 46. Past 47. Fall 48. Blue 49. Eyes 50. Sadness 51. Brick 52. Style 53. Fault 54. Forgiveness 55. Suitcase 56. Dreams 57. Ocean 58. Purple 59. Grace 60. Fire 61. Toys 62. Riddle 63. Open 64. World 65. Yearn 66. Year 67. New 68. Hunger 69. Formula 70. Willpower 71. Genetic 72. Mother 73. Father 74. Heartache 75. Thirsty 76. Milk 77. Smelly 78. Ice 79. Crying 80. Sleep 81. Friendship 82. Book 83. Dare 84. Fruit 85. Owl 86. Scream 87. Yellow 88. Disobedience 89. Path 90. River 91. Stand 92. Horizon 93. Energy 94. Hero 95. Vision 96. Collect 97. Story 98. Leaves 99. Target 100. Photograph 101. Write 102. Listen 103. Swim 104. Simple 105. Blue 106. Terminal 107. Fly 108. Wind 109. Bird 110. Nest 111. Eye 112. Eavesdrop 113. Flood 114. Growl 115. Rain 116. Sugar 117. Shadow 118. Monster 119. Angry 120. Number

——————————————————————————————————————————————

1.)   Sometimes

A pissed off Dean Winchester could almost never be a good thing. Mix that with a cold and bedrest and he became absolutely irate. It wasn’t the fact that snot was constantly dripping like a broken faucet or the fact that his head was pounding. Those things were controllable. It was the fact that when you are stuck in a crappy motel room with an 102 degree fever your emotions began to fall out of place. And that fact of sickness was out of the control of Dean Winchester.

”I’ve never seen mood swings like this since I was a freaking teenager,” Sam remarked over a cup of crappy motel coffee. 

huh’ITSH’eww! Shut up,” Dean said, annoyed, burying himself deeper into the nest of blankets he created for himself on one of the beds.

”Why don’t you come out and take some medicine for me,” Sam asked.

h—hn—h’etsh’EWW! h’essh’eww! Your not in charge of me,” Dean mumbled congestedly, placing a pillow over his head.

”Bless you,” Sam said with an eye roll, tossing a box of tissues in the direction of his older brother. The box in question hit Dean, who never made an attempt to retrieve them.

Sam smirked to himself and picked up the paper searching for a solo case. There was absolutely no way Dean was going back on the road in this condition, but Sam needed a little escape. 

“Sometimes, Dean, you’re impossible,” Sam said with a sigh.

Dean simply grunted to himself leaving Sam with only his half empty cold motel coffee and a column of the paper.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

I promise to do at least two drabbles at a time when I post next time, but I just wanted to get my feet wet 😅 also it’s like 1 am and I’m pretty sure I’m typing this with one eye open😂 

Anyways hope you enjoy! 💗

yay!! i’m so happy to see you writing some more :biggrinsmiley:

This is adorable. I love the way you wrote about controllable and uncontrollable—that’s such a Dean thing to worry about. 

I’m excited to see more when you’re up to it! 

p.s. you’re very talented at writing while half asleep :winksmiley:

On 6/18/2019 at 6:28 AM, jensdw said:

yay!! i’m so happy to see you writing some more :biggrinsmiley:

This is adorable. I love the way you wrote about controllable and uncontrollable—that’s such a Dean thing to worry about. 

I’m excited to see more when you’re up to it! 

p.s. you’re very talented at writing while half asleep :winksmiley:

Thank you so much @jensdw!! Our little Dean-Bean is such a worrier sometimes 😂 I really appreciate you taking the time to drop in and read these even when I’m terrible at staying consistent and active 😅❤️

1. Sometimes 2. Believe 3. Gratitude 4. Love 5. Music 6. Trust 7. Tradition 8. Snow 9. Hope 10. White 11. Adorable 12. Pattern 13. Red 14. Dance 15. Captive 16. Watch 17. Flee 18. Alarm 19. Dying 20. Fan 21. Seek 22. Past 23. Short 24. Reflection 25. Coffee 26. Sun 27. Breathtaking 28. Movie 29. Hands 30. Laugh 31. Honesty 32. Home 33. Travel 34. Water 35. Two 36. Wonderful 37. Beauty 38. Blessing 39. Warm 40. Chocolate 41. Blanket 42. Stars 43. Darkness 44. Light 45. Simple 46. Past 47. Fall 48. Blue 49. Eyes 50. Sadness 51. Brick 52. Style 53. Fault 54. Forgiveness 55. Suitcase 56. Dreams 57. Ocean 58. Purple 59. Grace 60. Fire 61. Toys 62. Riddle 63. Open 64. World 65. Yearn 66. Year 67. New 68. Hunger 69. Formula 70. Willpower 71. Genetic 72. Mother 73. Father 74. Heartache 75. Thirsty 76. Milk 77. Smelly 78. Ice 79. Crying 80. Sleep 81. Friendship 82. Book 83. Dare 84. Fruit 85. Owl 86. Scream 87. Yellow 88. Disobedience 89. Path 90. River 91. Stand 92. Horizon 93. Energy 94. Hero 95. Vision 96. Collect 97. Story 98. Leaves 99. Target 100. Photograph 101. Write 102. Listen 103. Swim 104. Simple 105. Blue 106. Terminal 107. Fly 108. Wind 109. Bird 110. Nest 111. Eye 112. Eavesdrop 113. Flood 114. Growl 115. Rain 116. Sugar 117. Shadow 118. Monster 119. Angry 120. Number

2.) Believe

The Universe was confusing. Sometimes it let you feel like you were at the top of the world, and other times it left you so rock bottom that you weren’t sure if there was anywhere lower to fall.

The universe kept you a prisoner of life, shackles braced around your limbs reminding you that there wasn’t an escape. Dean Winchester happened to be one of the many prisoners that had fallen captive in the worst prison known to human kind: the mind.

It had been three days since Sam had begun the trials and already he was wishing that it was him bearing the pain instead of his brother.

Dean couldn’t even bear to stare into his warm hazel eyes pooling with sympathy an reassurance. Every time he tried to be there for Sam he seemed to only be a total let down. 

Dean rested his head in his arms, pulling his knees up to meet his chest. Three days of total torture and isolation, left with only the thoughts in your head and the clock on the wall. He wanted to stay strong—he had to stay strong. 

For Sammy he had decided. 

Dean had just about passed out with his head leaning against the wall nearest to Sam’s room when he heard coughing coming from behind the door.

Before Dean could stop himself his older brother side kicked in, causing him to crack open the door to poke his head inside.

”You okay, Sammy?” Dean asked nervously. Talking to his brother now seemed more like talking from another planet, the line breaking up with poor connection. Sam was on the other end of the call, but they just weren’t as close.

” ‘m fine, De—huh—Dean—h’ITSH’eww! huh’ETSCH’eeeww!” Sam bent foward covering the outburst in his arm.

”Bless you. That didn’t sound like ‘fine’ to me,” Dean said.

When Dean looked back into Sam’s gaze he felt his chest tighten and his heart ache. Sam looked tired, defeated. He looked so done with everything, and Dean honestly couldn’t blame him.

h’esshh’EWW! huh’ISHH’ieww!”

“Alright, champ, let’s get you to bed.”

”Dean, what about the trials? We’re so close, why stop now?” Sam pleaded, holding on tight to the old research book in his hands.

“Sammy, I cant have you running yourself until you break down.That most certainly will not help you get through the trials.” Dean said with crossed arms.

”Fine, fine. Just...wake me up if there’s a problem, okay?” Sam asked, coughing into a fist.

”Will do,” Dean lied, pulling up the comforter around his sick brother. There was no way in hell Dean would wake Sam up even if the Apocalypse started again.

Dean shut out the bedroom light as Sam drifted into sleep, snoring softly.

He smiled to himself, possibly the first time he had done so in a long time.

Believe it or not, the Universe could be a real pain in the ass. Other times, though, it offered you a chance to feel a little pain, because it’s when you hurt most that you know your still living.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

hope you enjoyed ☺️

• 4 months later...

Archived