Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Drabble Thread

castiel_angel

Usually, I prefer Dean or Castiel being sick, but during the trials Sam is so vulnerable that I really wanted to write or read something about it, so thank you!!!

I really like the fact that Dean is starting to stir crazy because he doesn't have the possibility to DO something, because everything depends on Sam, and of course Dean is also upset with that, because he can't help his little brother... Sam's behaviour is also really in character, refusing to sleep, eat or do anything until the trials are over. (And I really, really, really love the title of your drabble.^_^)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Usually, I prefer Dean or Castiel being sick, but during the trials Sam is so vulnerable that I really wanted to write or read something about it, so thank you!!!

I really like the fact that Dean is starting to stir crazy because he doesn't have the possibility to DO something, because everything depends on Sam, and of course Dean is also upset with that, because he can't help his little brother... Sam's behaviour is also really in character, refusing to sleep, eat or do anything until the trials are over. (And I really, really, really love the title of your drabble.^_^)

I’d be happy to do any character Your in the mood for. Dean is more dependent on Sammy then he’d like to admit😆 I’m glad it was in character!! The title was the first thing I thought of so I’m glad it worked..:blushsmiley:

Hello again!! Hopefully this will get you ready to kick off the weekend^_^

Happy Friday and Please enjoy!

Friday Nights”

Characters: Cas, Dean

Sneezer: Cas

plot: Some Friday nights are best spent taking care of your Angel....

^^DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SUPERNATURAL OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS.^^

It was Friday night, and Dean wanted to have a little fun. Back when they lived with Bobby they would go out for a drink, but those days were gone. Sam was busy doing research in the study so he’d be boring, and Garth....well he could manage to get drunk off of a can of sprite. Then the only other option was Cas. Dean took this as a good opportunity to teach his angel sone things about humans, and hopefully get his mind off of Metatron for a while. 

Dean put on a tight olive green shirt and a pair of jeans. He was dressing to impress. Who knows, maybe Cas would pick up a lady himself. Dean thought, applying fresh gel to his hair, and a cologne that said manly but sexy. Now all he needed was the angel in question. Cas of course showed up in the usual trench coat, and backwards tie. Dean shook his head, but smiled. He didn’t have time to fix him up now. “Ready to go?” Dean asked, pulling on his leather jacket. “Yes,” Cas said with a voice an octave lower than usual, but Dean missed it, much to Cas’ relief. 

Dean started the car and waited for Cas to come on out. He briefly considered getting Cas a watch. If there was one thing his friend lacked, it was a decent sense of time. Sometimes Cas would show up while he was sleeping, and other times he may go weeks without seeing the angel. When Cas sat down next to Dean he shivered a little. “You cold?” Dean asked. Cas nodded but said nothing, drawing the thin trench coat around him tighter. Dean rolled his eyes, but turned up the heat nonetheless. Noticing the silence that filled the car, Dean turned on the radio on. Cas winced a little as Dean tapped away to Metallica. His aching head was now swimming, and he felt like hell, literally. 

Before he could stop himself, Cas found his head lean against the cool glass of the window. Dean finding it unusually quiet, even for Cas, lookedover to the passenger seat. “Cas, are ya alright?” Dean asked. Cas snapped open his eyes. “Yeah, just a little headache.” “Well, that’s nothing a good drink or two can’t fix,” Dean said in a lighter mood. Cas did his best to at least give him a half-hearted smile and straighten up a bit. Something caught him off guard though, as he quickly turned away from Dean. h’itschoo! “Bless you,” Dean said, glancing up in surprise. “I didn’t know angels could do that.” Cas just shrugged. “It’s not really a typical thing to talk about I guess.” It was apparent that his voice was much deeper now, and Dean  noticed this as well. 

“Ready to go in?” Dean asked once they found a decent parking spot. Cas gave a somewhat hoarse “yes Dean.” But not before pitching forward once again. huh’itschuuu! “Cas, remember to cover your mouth or something,” Dean said, but no bite was in his tone. “Sorry Dean,” Cas said sounding somewhat ashamed. Geez, angels knew nothing about humans. “Alright, let’s go,” Dean said, suddenly changing the subject. Cas complied, and soon they found themselves sitting in a decent bar, surrounded by people. Apparently they picked the wrong time to go. 

Dean smiled as the waitress came around. She was a petite blonde and had beautiful green eyes. “Hey what can I get you guys tonight?” She asked with a smile. “I’ll take whatever you got tap, a few shots of whiskey, and he’ll have something light.” Dean said, gesturing towards Cas. The woman smiled sympathetically at Cas, and left to get their drinks. The angel had apparently not even noticed her presence. A tap on the shoulder snapped him out of his gaze. “Your sure Your alright man?” Dean asked, looking serious this time. “Dean I-huh-I’mb Fi-h’itschoo!“ “Well your nose begs to differ,” Dean said with a slight smirk. 

The woman returned shortly with the two drinks and a few shots. “Enjoy boys,” she said with a wink. Dean just smiled and let his lazy daze follow her until she was out of sight. He noticed Cas’ confused look. “Go on then, try it.” Dean said, pushing Cas’ drink towards him. Cas gave it a questioning look, but picked it up none the less. He took a few gulps and his eyes widened. He set the drink down and succumbed into a coughing fit. Dean set down his drink and scooted over next to him. “Hey, take it easy there, tiger,” Dean said, and rubbed a soothing hand down his back. Cas decided he was done with the beer for now and settled for the small shot of whiskey. Dean got one off the table too. huh’etschoo! “Bless you,” Dean said. Cas wiped his nose and sniffled. “Cheers,” Dean said, as he clinked his glass against Cas’. This one had gone decidedly better. 

The waitress had returned to the table with the check and began collecting th glasses. On the check Dean briefly considered jotting his number down. As they gathered their stuff to leave the waitress said, “feel better,” she said to Cas. After she left Dean stood there with an eyebrow arched and examined the angel. Now that he looked, he seemed quite pale, and kept sneezing. “Damn it!” Dean muttered. “How did I not notice?” Dean wrapped around the angel’s waist and guided him back to the car. He looked at risk of passing out any moment, and Dean didn’t want to run his chances. Once in the car, Cas tried hard to keep his composure, but failed. huh’scheew!, huh’itschoo!, ‘Schoo!, h’ishuu!, huh’eshoo!  “Jesus! Bless you!” Dean said. Cas just coughed weakly in his arm. “You don’t do anything by halves, do you? But by the time Dean finished his statement, Cas was fast asleep. Dean felt insanely guilty. He had overworked the poor angel, and made him listen to music when his head hurt. “Well, I guess some Friday nights are better spent taking care of your angel,” Dean said, wrapping a Cas in his leather jacket. In return Cas let out a few soft snores, and curled up the best he could. “Goodnight,” Dean said, and allowed the angel to lean against his shoulder the whole way home. 

—————-

I do apologize that this fic took so long, but I’ll be more frequent after this. 

Hope you enjoyed!!:heart:

On 2/26/2018 at 2:56 PM, Wolfwings22 said:

I'm so glad that you've grown from this experience! I honesty think I have too from all the writing and it's so nice to have somehwere where I can write what I really want to write without anyone else judging me for it. If you want more requests I have a couple. 1.) Dean becomes sick while Sam is going through the trials and Sam tries to help him, but Dean is afraid that he'll have Sam catch whatever he has and tries to push Sam away. 2.) Anything trial sick Sam is awesome! 3.) Anything with Dean and Cas. I think anything with them is soooo cute! Sorry I just wrote a whole paragraph. I guess I got carried away.:cryhappy: 

I can defiantly work with those ideas!! I’m so thankful to have such positive people supporting me. And yes, Anything Dean and Cas is to die for. I’m just so thankful to be a part of such a great community with such amazing people!!

Write at your own pace, but know that your work is being appreciated @castiel_angel:) I personally continue on my Supernatural-high, and while I can't seem to shake my initial Dean-preference I love anything and everything related to any of these boys! I'm just happy you're writing <3

6 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Write at your own pace, but know that your work is being appreciated @castiel_angel:) I personally continue on my Supernatural-high, and while I can't seem to shake my initial Dean-preference I love anything and everything related to any of these boys! I'm just happy you're writing <3

Omg thank you!! I can do a Dean one next for you!:heart:

8 hours ago, helyzelle said:

I certainly wouldn't complain if you would do that ;)

I wouldn't either! I agree that a Dean story would be awesome! Can't wait to read it!

Alright then... one Dean story coming right up! Haha I’m having waaayyy to much fun:D I’m going to use one of the prompts from @Wolfwings22 

(this is so random but I’m pretty sure I saw Jared Padalecki today) but anywaaayyy...

Enjoy!!:heart:

Caution and Precautions”

characters: Dean, Sam

sneezer: Dean

plot: Sam is having a tough time with the trials and wants his big brother, but Dean is sick and needs to keep away from his vulnerable brother.

Last night had been alright, but when Dean woke up this morning he knew he was screwed. He knew Sam was having a hell of a time with the trials, so the last thing he needed to do was get in the way. It took a few tries before Dean could get himself up off of the bed. If his head had hurt in bed, it sure as hell did now. Luckily, when Dean finally managed to plop himself down in a kitchen chair, he discovered he was alone. Sam needs the sleep anyway. Dean thought while pouring coffee. huh’ishuu! “Ugh, looks like we’re dealing with that too,” Dean said to himself. 

Dean sighed. He wanted more than ever to have someone to look after him once and a while, but it couldn’t be Sam. Not here, not now. He was to vulnerable, and Dean had to make sure Sam stayed clear away from all things that could weaken him. h’shiuu! Ecspecially that. Dean wiped his nose with his sweatshirt sleeve and sighed. Setting his coffee down, he went to go retrieve a few blankets from the closet. 

Upon returning, Dean noticed Sam in the kitchen. “Well it’s about time you showed up, Sleeping Beauty,” Dean teased from his spot on the couch. Sam just rolled his eyes. “Sleep good?” Dean asked, doing his best to draw attention from the persistent tickling in his nose. “Fine, but it looks like you could use a bit more of it.” Sam said. “Well you know what they say, early bird catches the worm,” Dean replied, giving his nose a quick rub. Sam shook his head at his brother’s antics and reached for the mug on the counter. Dean noticed this and practically flew through the air. “Sam! No, stop! Don’t drink from that!” Dean came flying through and snatched the mug from his brother. Sam just gave Dean an odd look. “Um, ok, well I’ll just go make my own then...” Sam said, walking away with a strange look fixed at Dean. The man in question let out a sigh of relief. That was a close one Dean thought. 

huh’itschoo! Dean sneezed suddenly from his nest of blankets on the couch. “Bless you,” Sam said, sipping from his *own* cup of coffee. “Feelin’ alright over there, tough guy?” Sam asked. “Jesus Christ Sam! Everyone sneezes once in a while!”  Dean said, but regardlessly scooted about 4 feet away from Sam.  h’itschuu!  Sam made sure he gave Dean a pointed look before coming over to feel his forehead. Dean rolled away and hid under his pile of blankets. “Sam, go away!” Dean said, coughing lightly at the end. “I knew you hated getting your tempature taken, but geez Dean!” Sam said, doing his best to extract Dean from his blankets. 

Dean got up and went to his room, Sam following close behind. “Dean, come on, I really need someone to——“ but the door closed and locked, making the end of Sam’s words pointless, “talk to...” Sam sighed and slid down to the floor, head in his knees. It wasn’t easy to bear through the trials alone, and now Sam’s only friend in this mess just slammed the door in his face. Was he doing something wrong?  On the other side of the door Sam heard Dean muffling sneeze after sneeze. h’itschoo!, huh’eshoo! ‘Ishiuu! huh’itschuu! 

Dean was out of breath from sneezing so much, yet his nose wouldn’t give up. He didn’t want to know what would happen if Sam caught this. Dean heard Sam knock on his door. He felt sorry for the kid, but this was for the best. huh’itschoo! “G-go a-huh-away-y—huh’eshoo! Samby!” h’itschuu! h’ishoo! Dean was at the mercy of his cold, and he could barely get through a sentence without sneezing. Sam pounding once more, clearly not giving up. “Samb, listen I’m-huh’itschoo! sick, ok? It’s not s-safe—h’eshuu! For you to be around me,” Dean said, resting his aching head against the door. On the other side, Sam had his face pressed up against the door, longing for company. h’itschoo! h’shuu! “Sam you need to go before you catch this—“ Dean said, breaking off into a coughing fit. 

Sam left his brother alone and went to go gather up a few things for Dean. Luckily, Sam knew where the key to Dean’s room was, and all he needed to do was wait till Dean was asleep and sneak in. A few snores sounded down the hall, and Sam went to put his plan into action. Sam slowly twisted the doorknob to get in the room. He unloaded a box of tissues, a water bottle, a spare blanket, and some Medecine onto the dresser. huh’itschoo! Sam practically jumped out of his skin. But turning back over to Dean he saw he was still asleep. Was it even possible to sneeze in your sleep? Well, Sam figured that the Winchester’s had many experiences qualified as “impossible” so they really didn’t count in the ordinary. Sam accidentally knocked the bottle of NyQuil off the dresser and it made a loud bang when it hit the wooden floor. “Shit, shit, shittt...” Sam said, picking it up. 

Another stir from Dean got Sam’s attention. Maybe if I just stay for a bit... Sam thought. Determining it safe to stay after the NyQuil incident, Sam lay down in the twin bed next to Dean’s. huh’ishuu! Sam nearly falls off the bed at this, but quickly regains composure. Sam was almost 99% sure that it wasn’t natural to sneeze in your sleep. Turning back toward Dean, Sam smirked at what he saw. He snapped a picture of Dean snuggling with the pillows on his bed, and did his best to keep from laughing. If Dean found out he snuck in he’d be super pissed off. Times like these brought Sam out of the pain of the trials, and he suddenly didn’t feel so lonely. Sam briefly considered staying in, but decided he had his fun and went out to nap on the couch.

Dean woke up, and noticed that things had been left for him on the dresser, “That son of a bitch!” Dean growled, but accepted the tissues none the less. huh’itschoo! h’eshoo! huh’ishoo! If anything, Dean had gotten worse. He went out into the living room to yell at Sam, but stopped short when he fo7nd his brother napping on the couch. huh’eshoo! Dean did his best to muffle the sound, but Sam jostled awake. “Wha? Dean?” Sam asked, clearly still half asleep. h’itschoo!  “Bless,” Sam said. Sam started to settle back down and go back to sleep, but Dean objected. “Hey! This isn’t over,” Dean said, “Why’d you sneak into my room?” Sam sat there in silence. “Haha um..well the funny thing is.... did you know you sneeze in your sleep?” Sam asked with a nervous laugh. “Sam! I told you to stay away,” Dean growled. “Jerk.” 

“Bitc—huh’itschuu! h’ishoo! huh’eshoo!” Dean couldn’t even get through the word without sneezing. “Hard to be intimidating when you gotta blow snot every two  seconds,” Sam smirked. “Shud up,” Dean said, and shot Sam a total bitch-face. 

In the beginning, it started out as a protection thing. Now, it was rivalry. Whether Dean liked it or not he knew San couldn’t risk getting sick. “Sam, you need to-huh’tschoo! stay away. I can’t let you get sick.” Dean tried. “Listen Dean, I apreeciate the gesture, really I do, but—“ Dean had broken off into a sneezing fit. huh’itschoo! h’tschoo! ‘ishuu! huh’eshoo! huh’tschoo! Sam cleared his throat. “As I was saying, it was a nice gesture and all, but I don’t get—“ huh’shuu! huh’itshoo! “sick that easily, so really you—“ huh’itschOO! “Dean!!” “Sorry Samby, I can’t help it,”  huh’schuu! ‘eshoo! “don’t have to stay away from me.” Sam sighed, finishing the almost pointless statement. 

The truth was, Sam just wanted company, even if it meant getting sick. He was having a rough time, and all he wanted was Dean to make things alright. Just then Sam pitched forward with a fitful huh’ishoo! Dean’s eyes widened. He pulled out his phone and started to dial the number to the nearest doctor’s clinic. “Sam get your coat on, we’re getting you to the doctor right now..” Dean said, pulling him up. Sam just sat right back down. “Jesus Christ Dean! Stop being such a mother hen and settle down!” Sam said, rolling his eyes. “Your one to talk about needing to see a doctor, you can barely go a few words without sneezing” Sam pointed out. “Sammy, you need to stay away from-huh’schoo! h’tschuu!  me.” “You’ll only get weaker during the trials if your sick. Why couldn’t his brother understand how important it was to stay healthy? 

“Alright, well I’m going to bed, and so help me if I find that you stepped one foot into my room...” Dean warned. huh’shoo! h’tschoo! ‘Eshuu! huh’itschOO!” Sam shook his head. “Jerk,” Sam whispered, and it off the light.

———————-

I can't even express how much I love this! This is proabbaly my favorite one so far! Just amazing! I can't even explain how awesome this made me feel! Amazing job!

That is one very sneezy Dean. Awesome! :D

It's so cute how Sam tries to care for his stubborn brother. All he wants is some company and Dean won't let him close. 

11 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I can't even express how much I love this! This is proabbaly my favorite one so far! Just amazing! I can't even explain how awesome this made me feel! Amazing job!

Thank you so much!! I’m thinking about doing another Dean one next, but if you wanted something else I could do that too.^_^ 

4 hours ago, helyzelle said:

That is one very sneezy Dean. Awesome! :D

It's so cute how Sam tries to care for his stubborn brother. All he wants is some company and Dean won't let him close. 

I’m so glad you enjoyed! If you’d like, there can certainly be more to come^_^ 

Ok, I’m back——I lost inspiration yesterday, but I’m ready today:D

Enjoy!!:heart:

————————

Just in Case”

Characters: Dean, Sam, Cas

Sneezer: Dean mainly, Sam 

plot: Dean is sick but won’t stop working until the case is done.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SPN OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS 

————————

Sam knew Dean was sick within the first 10 minutes of the car ride, he was just waiting for him to admit it. Cas seemed to notice something was off too, because he kept glancing up at Dean. h’itschoo! Dean sneezed for the fourth time that morning, but carried on as if nothing had happened. “God Bless You, Dean,” Cas said, true concern shining in his eyes. Dean just nodded his head, and did his best to hide his sleeve wiping his nose, but of course, Sam noticed. Once Dean hit a red light, he allowed himself to succumb to a fit he had been holding in. h’ischoo! huh’eshuu! h’ishoo! huh—h’schuu! “Bless you!” Sam and Cas said in unison. 

Sam went into the glove box and pulled out a travel pack of tissues. Dean accepted them willingly. “So, ready to admit your sick?” Sam asked, looking at Dean with a “I already know your sick so don’t try and fool me” look. “Sam, it’s just allergies.” Dean said, pretend itching his eyes for emphasis. “I don’t see any cats here,” Sam replied, waiting for Dean to give in. “It was the last witness we visited, she seemed like a cat lady,” Dean said. “You can’t just assume someone’s a cat lady because they look like one,” Sam said. “Well my nose-e—huh-h’ischuu! disagrees, besides, are you like the cat lady police or something?” Dean said, but turned away to cough in his jacket collar. 

“So do cats now make you cough too?” Sam asked, clearly not impressed with Dean’s lies. “It was the -um...fur, yeah the fur was getting in my lungs a bit.” Sam rolled his eyes, but kept playing along so he could win this. h’itschuu! huh’eshoo! “Bless you, Dean,” Cas said from the backseat. “Than-huh-h’tschoo! “And again,” Sam said, smirking as he thought of an idea. “Dean, how about we stop and get you some allergy meds, that way you won’t be sneezing anymore.” Sam suggested, (trying to hide his smile.) “No thanks Sammy, those make me drowsy and I-um-can’t take those while working a case,” Dean said. Sam did his best to remain patient, but his brother was really getting on his nerves. Dean sniffed and coughed in his fist. 

Before Sam could think up anymore ideas they pulled up to the client’s house. “Well, looks like we’re here,” Dean said, practically running to get out of the car. When he thought Sam wasn’t looking he cradled his aching forehead in his hands. “Hey Dean, doing ok over there?” Sam asked. “Just fine,” Dean replied, straightening out a bit. Cas walked up to Dean and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. “Dean, if your not feeling well we can always come back,” Cas said, but stopped when he noticed the heat radiating off of Dean’s skin. “Dean, your body tempature is quite elevated. Would you like me to tell Sam?” Cas asked, good intention pooling in those beautiful blue eyes. “Uh, no Cas, Sam doesn’t need to know. This is natural for someone with uh, you know, allergies.” Dean replied, figuring Cas had no idea what allergies were. “Oh, ok then.” Cas said, turning to walk away. h’shiuu! huh’eshoo! hih’tschoo! “God Bless You, Dean,” Cas said. “Thags,” Dean said, congestion present in his voice. 

Soon later, they were all gathered in the living room of the client’s house. Cas had finally managed to flip his FBI badge right side up. The client was telling them about the old book her friend left her as a girl, and how the same book appeared on the site of the murder. She blew off a thick layer of dust that had settled over the cover. huh’ishiewww! Sam sneezed off to the side, and discretely wipes his nose. “Excuse me,” Sam said, and looked at the book carefully. Dean started coughing a moment later, and Sam looked up at him, concerned. “Please excuse me,” Dean said, and got up from his chair and went to the bathroom. “Is your partner ok?” The lady asked Sam. “He’s got himself a bit sick,” Sam said with a small smile. “He told me it was allergies,” Cas said with a confused look. “Never mind, Cas, I’ll tell you later.” Sam said. From the living room they could hear Dean’s sneezing. h’nxshoo! huh’eshoo! h-hih’shoo! ‘eshoo! ‘hnxshoo! huh’itschoo! ‘shoo! “I think it’s time we go,” Sam smiled apologetically and motioned for Cas to get up. 

“Feel better,” the client said with a sympathetic look. Dean nodded, and headed off to the car. Little did he know Sam snagged the keys from his jacket pocket. “Yeah, yeah, tough guy. Your sitting in the back.” Sam said, and plopped a fevered Dean in the back. Cas moved up to the front with Sam so Dean could sprawl out. “Sammy I don’t feel good...” Dean whined. “I know you don’t,” Sam said, “Hang in there, we will be at Bobby’s soon.”  h’tschoo! hih’ishoo! “Bless you,” Sam said. Dean just groaned and drifted off to sleep, snoring loudly. “I swear he’ll work himself till he’s dead,” Sam said, shaking his head. Cas’ eyes widened. “Dean will die?” Cas asked with a scared look. “No Cas, it’s just an expression. It means Dean needs to rest more.” Sam said with a chuckle. “I just hope Dean realizes how important his health is,” Cas said with a sigh. Sam looked up into the rear view mirror and smiled as the moonlight illuminated his sleeping, restful being. Soon enough, Cas drifted off with his face pressed against the cool glass of the impala, and Sam was left to the peace of silence. No matter what, at he end of the day they were all family. Team Free Will. Together now, and together on the end.

———————————-

I’ll take any other ideas you guys have. I hope you enjoyed!:heart:

Yes! So cute as always. Maybe sometime soon you could do a Dean allergy fic with cats??? That was mentioned in your story above and I couldn't help wanting something like that. Beautiful work as always! Can't wait for what you have next!

3 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Yes! So cute as always. Maybe sometime soon you could do a Dean allergy fic with cats??? That was mentioned in your story above and I couldn't help wanting something like that. Beautiful work as always! Can't wait for what you have next!

Thank you so much love!! I will do that next!^_^

14 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

Thank you so much love!! I will do that next!^_^

Yes! Thank you so much! I can't wait!

Hey!! Back to give you an allergic Dean:heart: 

Just Purrfect”

Characters: Dean, Cas

Sneezer: Dean

Plot: A new case leads Dean and Cas to a local pet shop were they must wait out the night to catch a familiar. (For those of you who don’t remember/know, a familiar is a witch’s sidekick who can morph from human to animal.)

This inspiration is from the season 8 episode “Man’s Best Friend with Benefits” were Dean reportedly has cat allergies—lucky for us there was sneezing there too)

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN SPN OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS

——————————————

Dean and Cas were own the way to a local pet shop where they would be camping out for the night. It had been a while since Dean had experienced a reaction to cats so he figured he grew out of it. Cas couldn’t contain his excitement if he tried. He had always loved animals and was beaming from ear to ear. As they pulled into the parking lot Cas was already half way out the door before they even stopped. “Easy there buddy,” Dean said shaking his head. 

The moonlight reflected off the “Furry Friends Pet Shop” sign, as Dean maneuvered the lock until he got in. He opened his eyes wide as he looked around. The place was crawling with cats. And the worst part was that they were loose. Pretty soon Dean heard a loud bang and a meow come from the corner. “Cas, everything doing ok over there?” Dean asked. “I’m fine,” Cas said as he approached Dean carrying a small ginger kitten. Dean could already feel the tickle deep in his nose and he knew he was screwed. “Uh-huh—ye-es Cas, tha-that’s a very n-nice cat you-huhh-got there-huh’tsceew! h’ishuu!” Dean turned to the side and sneezed once more. h’eshiew! hih’tschoo! Dean surfaced and rubbed his irritated nose. “God Bless you, Dean,” Cas said, “Maybe this kitten will make you feel better,” Cas said with a smile. Dean was about to object, but saw the innocent look in Cas’ eyes. 

“Thanks Cas,” Dean said with his best fake smile and grabbed the kitten from Cas. The kitten squirmed in Dean’s arms and he wrinkled his nose in disgust. h’eshuu! ‘tschoo! Dean sneezed desperately with the kitten wriggling in his arms. “Uh-huh-Cas, can you take it back?” Dean asked, breath hitching. hih’aschoo! ‘tschieww! huh’ishoo! Dean sniffed miserably. “God Bless you,” Cas said, frowning. “Your vessel seems to be malfunctioning,” Cas said. “I’m fine Cas, it’s just the dust-huh’shiew!” Dean sneezed into his fist. Dean wiped allergic tears from his cheeks and dug around the front desk until he found some tissues. But Dean stopped short when he looked up and saw big green eyes in his face. The cat turned and flicked its tail right on Dean’s nose which launched him into a fit. 

h’istchoo! huh’tschoo! hih’achieww! ‘eshoo! huh’tschoo! ‘ushoo! “Bless You, Dean,” Cas said and pulled out tissues for him. “Th-than-huh’itschuu! Dean slid to the floor, head in hands. “The dust that bad in here?” Cas asked, putting a concerned hand on Dean’s shoulder. “I’m just perfect,” Dean said reassuringly and hopped up. “I’m going to go check out the other room,” Dean said. 

Once he was out of Cas’ sight he unraveled a roll of paper towels he found on the shelf and sat on the ground. huh’schieww! huh’ushuu! ‘Tschoo! During his sneezing episode, a car stalked over and walked all over Dean’s legs. It meowed loudly. “Yeah, yeah, I hate you too,” Dean muttered, but sighed once he felt his nose tickle. h’ishuu! ‘tschoo! huh’tschuu! He coughed and laid his head against the cool wall. Dean was practically asleep when Cas burst through the door suddenly.

“Dean! I think I found the familiar!” Cas said, out of breath leaning against the wall. Dean jerked awake at the sound of Cas. “Huh? great job Cas-huh’shuu! hih’tschoo! “Dean you need to be quiet, we can’t let the familiar hear us,” Cas said. Dean just nodded unable to speak. He was piching his nose closed and focusing on not sneezing. Cas sat down next to him. “Hang in there, it’ll be all over soon,” Cas whispered. Allergic tears streamed down Dean’s face, and just couldn’t hold them in any longer. ’hnxsh! ‘etsh! Cas looked over at Dean and frowned. Dean lay his head down against his knees,Manchester stifled sneeze after sneeze. 

Cas frantically searched the room for tissues. Once he spotted some he hopped up to get them, but in the process stepped on a squeak toy. He stopped cold and waited. It didn’t take long for the familiar to locate them. He approached Dean in his human form. “So then, Your the hunter everyone’s been raving about,” he paced the floor in front of Dean with sharp, cold eyes. Dean just pitched forward and sneezed. huh’tschoo! huh’ishuu! The familiar just smirked. “Cat got your tongue?” He asked with a grin. Dean shot him a look, but it wasn’t half as intimidating as it could have been with allergic tears streaming down his face. h’itschoo! The familiar then morphed into a black cat and walked into Dean’s lap. “Ca-huh-asss! G-get it off-hih’kitschoo! ‘eshoo! “But Dean, cats are friendly, you liked the one before.” “I’m a dog person,” Dean muttered under his breath. h’eshieww! “Bless you, Dean,” Cas said. “Ca-as! Please just-huh’ishoo!-g-get the cat o-off-huh’tschoo!” “Dean I really don’t—“ “Cas! Just get the damn cat-huh’shiuu! off.” “Ok Dean,” Cas said, and reached out to pull the cat off Dean. The familiar deliberately shed its fur on Dean before turning back into a human. As soon as it left, Dean pitched toward desperately. huh’itschoo! ‘Eshoo! ‘tschuu! hih’nxshoo! ‘ishoo! h’tschoo! ‘itschoo! ‘ishuu! huh-etschoo! “God Bless you,” Cas said and pulled Dean up. He rushed to get a still sneezing Dean out he door. h’tschuu! hih’schoo! huh’etschoo! 

Cas brought Dean into the impala and put him in the backseat. Dean was in no state to drive, but Cas didn’t acquire the knowledge to do so. Instead he pulled out blankets and removed the tissues from the glovebox and Dean was crashed in no time. Once Dean’s congested snoring filled the car, Cas fell asleep, resting his head against the wheel. For Dean, Furry Friends Pet Shop was nothing short of Hell. For Cas, it was a little slice of animal heaven. 

—————————-

:heart:hope it was okay @Wolfwings22

8 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

Manchester

Uh, this was supposed to be and-it was pretty late guess:lol:

I just now stumbled upon this thread and I wish I had sooner. These are great!

I especially love the mind over matter drabble. 

Thanks for sharing these!

7 hours ago, jensdw said:

I just now stumbled upon this thread and I wish I had sooner. These are great!

I especially love the mind over matter drabble. 

Thanks for sharing these!

Thank you so much for the feedback! I’m glad you took a look:heart:

It was more than okay! The way that Cas is shoving the cat on Dean and Dean doesn't have the heart to say no. Perfect! Can't wait for more! You've really outdone yourself!

11 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

It was more than okay! The way that Cas is shoving the cat on Dean and Dean doesn't have the heart to say no. Perfect! Can't wait for more! You've really outdone yourself!

I’m glad this is what you were looking for!! I just love writing stories here! More to come shortly:D

I can't wait!! If you could sometime could you maybe do a story where Sam and Dean are both sick and Cas tries to take care of them, but he's pretty clueless. I thought that could be a cool idea. If you don't want to that's fine, I just thought that I would suggest it.

Archived