Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Drabble Thread

castiel_angel

1 hour ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I can't wait!! If you could sometime could you maybe do a story where Sam and Dean are both sick and Cas tries to take care of them, but he's pretty clueless. I thought that could be a cool idea. If you don't want to that's fine, I just thought that I would suggest it.

OMG! That’s a brilliant idea:wub:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d write my own SPN  drabbles to contribute but I really suck at writing in English, my bad. :( 

So I have to rely on your awesome job to ask if you could do an allergicSam! ?

it would definitely make my day reading something about Sammy. :) 

1 hour ago, Coffee Mug said:

I’d write my own SPN  drabbles to contribute but I really suck at writing in English, my bad. :( 

So I have to rely on your awesome job to ask if you could do an allergicSam! ?

it would definitely make my day reading something about Sammy. :) 

Of course! I’d be happy to do any request of yours:heart:

Yeah so sorry for the delay in answering! 

I don’t even know how you do a request lol it’s the first time I request something and I’m so happy 😃 

I’m imagining a scenario where Sam wakes up really congested, he can’t breathe though his nose at all and Dean’s already up making coffe cause he woke up because of Sam snoring. Sam starts sneezing his head off in a full allergy attack after a while, it was building ever so slowly and his nose was terribly itchy and kept torturing Sammy and he had to to scrub at it like mad. Dean tries to convince his brother not to go with him, seen his state but Sam is stubborn and goes anyway. They have to interview a women, ask her some questions, and when they’re asking questions Sam keeps sneezing and it gets worse so Dean drags him out of the house and helps Sammy enter the Impala. Angst and brotherly love happens afterward! 

Hope its not too much but if you’ll write I’ll be the happiest person alive :D 

Ok guys, so like I’m sorry for not updating as well as I should- I was kind of a jerk- but I wrote the story and then when I went back on to finish it the story deleted. (I was really mad so I had no motivation to rewrite it) but here I am:razz: so here comes try #2. 

“Double Trouble”

Characters: Dean, Sam, Cas

Sneezer(s): Dean, Sam, Cas (ok well it wouldn’t be any fun if Cas didn’t catch the bug)

plot: Sam and Dean are both sick and Cas the caretaker has no idea what to do.

”Cas can you pass me the tissues?” “Cas can I have another blanket?” “Caassss where is the remote?” “Cas! I need more juice!” “Caaassss! I’m boooorrredddd!” 

The comments were berating the poor angel all morning. It was day 3 of the Winchester plague and Cas about had it. Sure he could follow a simple command, but he had no idea what he could do to solve this mess. He was a servant of the Lord, not humans, so rules didn’t apply. huh’tschoo! Oh yeah, there was plenty of that as well. “Bless you Sam,” Cas said handing him a tissue. Soon enough it was added to the sea of white which was once the living room floor. “Hey, uh Cas...could you maybe get me some more orange juice?” Sam asked. Cas snapped out of his gaze and straightened up, accepting the empty glass. The walk to the kitchen seemed longer than normal. Cas was in the middle of pouring the juice when he spotted Sam’s laptop. He could use the laptop to research about the boys’ sickness.  Lost in his thoughts, Cas fliched when he felt the cool liquid of the juice drip down the counter and on to the floor. The glass in question was filled to the brim. What did Sam and Dean do when they needed to get rid of something?....trashcan. Cas poured a quarter of thr glass into the can and returned it to Sam. “Tha-huh- h’itschuu! h’eshieww!” “God Bless you Sam,” Cas replied. “Thanks.” Sam sniffled. “For everything. I know it wasn’t easy after the fall and all.....” He stopped talking when he noticed Cas’s eyes fell to the ground. “I have to go check on Dean,” Cas exuded, extracting himself from the awkward conversation.

Cas could here Dean from the hallway. h’tschoo! ‘itschiuu! huh’eshoo! The sounds of Dean sneezing broke the silence of the room. Soon later though his familiar congested snores filled the room. Cas gave a small involuntary smile. Dean was the only person he knew who could sneeze in his sleep. “God Bless you,” Cas whispered, and pulled up the blankets around Dean. He was starting to shiver himself and considered joining Dean in the heavy mass of cozy blankets. No....no, Dean needs your help....Cas’s mind bid against it. As he walked over to turn off the light for Dean he tripped over a book and caused a loud thump. He heard the rustling of blankets from the other side of the room. “Samby?....Cas?” Cas went over to the heap of blankets on the couch. “Dean, it’s just me,” Cas said. “Mmmm...ok. Well since your here could I have some soup?” Dean asked before succumbing to a fit. huh’tschoo! huh’ itschuu! h’eshoo! h-huu’tschoo! Dean sighed and fell back against the couch. “God Bless you,” Cas said. “I’ll be right back with that soup.” Cas walked out feeling more tired than ever. He couldn’t exactly describe it, but he felt this aching pain in his head. But angels couldn’t get sick so it didn’t matter. 

Cas spotted a can of soup on the counter. He headed over and picked it up, inspecting it. The lid was a bit of a challenge to get off, as Cas spent about 10 minutes tugging with all his might. When it finally came off he searched for a bowl. He opened a door of a cabinet and found a styrofoam dish inside. He quickly poured  the soup in the bowl and shoved it into the microwave. Buttons. Which one was he supposed to press? He just went for a long shot and hit the 5 and start. When the lights when on he knew he must have did it right. The desire of sleep pulled him and he couldn’t help but find himself sit on the couch next to Dean. The man in question was in the midst of problems of his own. h’tschoo! huh’eshuu! h’itschoo! “God Bless,” Cas mumbled, his head a dead weight against the couch. Dean turned his attention back to the angel. Cas was resting his head against the couch and if he wasn’t an angel Dean coulda sworn he’d fall right asleep. “What’s wrong with ya buddy?” Dean asked. “Nothing, just tired,” Cas replied. “Since when have angels ever slept?” Dean questioned, feeling a bit worried. “After the fall we all lost grace and picked up a few human traits,” Cas answered, though his voice was muffled through the pillow so Dean missed most of it. Cas closed his eyes and drifted into a fitful sleep. A few minutes later he was woken up by Dean’s shaking. “Caaasss! Cassy! Hello? Cas!” Cas sat up and rubbed his eyes giving Dean a vacant and confused look. “Microwave a Buddy,” Dean said pointing to the kitchen. “I heard a loud pop though, so everything alright in there,” Dean asked. “Oh no, probably just the tv.” Cas lied and ran off to the kitchen. “And go check on Sammy-y-huh’itschoo! “Bless you,” Cas tiredly called. 

So it turns out, styrofoam cannot be microwaved. He did his best to clean up the mess on his somewhat wobbly feet, and it felt like someone turned the tempature down to 50 degrees. This time Cas used a glass bowl to make the soup. When it was done he carried it out to Dean. When he approached the couch both Sam and Dean were there. “Oh, hey Cas,” Dean said sitting up. “Want some too Sam?” Cas asked. “Nah, but I will take some more juice though,” he added. “Of course,” Cas replied, and headed back out to the kitchen. Once the angel was out of sight Dean turned to Sam. “I’m worried about him,” He whispered. “I think he might be getting sick himself,” Sam said. “Since when did angels get sick?” Dean whispered back a bit louder. “Dean, that’s not the point! We need to do our best to make him feel better because he did his best for us,” Sam said and glared at Dean. Dean just scowled but pit on a kind face when Cas returned. “Here Sam,” Cas handed him the juice. h’ishieww! h’etschuu! huh’ishieww! “Bless you Sam,” Cas and Dean said unison. “Thags,” he said, this time getting the tissues himself. Cas yawned and later his head back against the couch. Sam shot a glare at Dean. “fall.” Dean mouthed silently. Sam nodded his head. 

Pretty soon they all were asleep, Dean and Sam on opposite s8des of Cas both leaning their heads against his shoulder. Cas blinked awake. He hadn’t felt this bad since his time in hell, and he knew that wasn’t the case. Just then a prickling sensation went over the bridge of his nose. huh’itschoo! He grabbed a tissue like he saw Sam and Dean always do and wiped his nose. Dean had woken up, and Sam shifted in his sleep. The odd sensation took over again. huh’itschoo! h’eshiuu! Cas sniffed into his tissues. “Bless ‘ya Buddy,” Dean said. huh’ishoo! Dean was the one to now succumb to sneezing. “Bless,” Cas said. He found the pull of sleep irresistible and leaned his head against Dean. “Goodnight, Cas.” “Goodnight Dean,” he responded. Sam just snored. The house remained still throughout the night as the moon illuminated the face of the sleeping angel. It was true. a Cas still glowed in the darkest of times.

————————————————

sorry this was so delayed, but nevertheless, here you go:D

Oh, poor Cas. The boys are quite a handful when they are ill, aren't they? I really love that drabble. (And the fact that Cas becomes susceptible to human illnesses after the fall, of course.)

12 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

Sam just snored.

I don't know why, this... made me laugh.

Just now, Aliena H. said:

Oh, poor Cas. The boys are quite a handful when they are ill, aren't they? I really love that drabble. (And the fact that Cas becomes susceptible to human illnesses after the fall, of course.)

I don't know why, this... made me laugh.

Thank you so much:wub: I just always made that a canon that Cas was much more vulnerable after the fall

1 minute ago, castiel_angel said:

I just always made that a canon that Cas was much more vulnerable after the fall

Yes, that's my headcanon too! And I don't even think that Cas ever had a cold before the fall. If you are still accepting requests, well, I wouldn't be averse to a drabble in which Cas would... well... learn that unfortunately, the fall means that he can be ill now. Maybe when he lives as a human at the beginning of the 9th season? (I really hope I remember correctly and I'm not saying something completely wrong here.) That's something I wanted to write, but... well.... I'm back on my old Star Trek obsession...

37 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Yes, that's my headcanon too! And I don't even think that Cas ever had a cold before the fall. If you are still accepting requests, well, I wouldn't be averse to a drabble in which Cas would... well... learn that unfortunately, the fall means that he can be ill now. Maybe when he lives as a human at the beginning of the 9th season? (I really hope I remember correctly and I'm not saying something completely wrong here.) That's something I wanted to write, but... well.... I'm back on my old Star Trek obsession...

I can certainly do that! Tbh I’m a die hard fan and I couldn’t tell you if that’s wrong or right😂 I’ve been really hooked on Sherlock recently.

Loved it as always! The way that Cas tries to help and then ends up sick was awesome! Keep up the great work!

Hey everyone! I’m here to fulfill the request of @Coffee Mug! I really hope you enjoy-_-

“Springtime”

Characters: Dean, Sam

Sneezer: Sam

plot: Sam is suffering from allergies but is refusing to give in to them. (See @Coffee Mug‘s request for better details.)

Dean slowly opened his eyes and looked at the clock. Sam’s snoring had caused him to wake up, and Dean was concerned for him. He didn’t want to come across as “mother hen-like” but he worried about him. It was 5 anyway so he decided to get up and make coffee. He switched on the light which lit up the bunker’s gloomy walls. He hoped the coffee maker wasn’t too loud, Sammy needed the rest. As the coffee brewed Dean grabbed a copy of the paper and searched for a case. Not that Sam was in any condition to work a case, but he needed something to get his mind off of the loss of Kevin. When the machine finished Dean switched it off and quietly grabbed 2 mugs out of the cabinet. Dean had just finished pouring the steamy liquid into the mug when Sam walked in.

Sam was the epitome of a wreck. His eyes were pretty much blood shot, and his nose was tinged pink. Allergic tears practically spilled down his face. Before he could even say anything he pitched forward. huh’ishieww! huh’itscheww! h’etschoo! huh’shieww! “Good morning to you too,” Dean replied, doing his best to hide his concern. “You gonna be alright?” Dean asked. Sam just grabbed the box of tissues and went to sit down. “Id’s nothig Dean, dob’t worry about id.” Sam said congestedly. Dean just rolled his eyes and handed Sam the mug. But as soon as he got it he had to set it down. huh’itschieww! h’eshieww! h’itschoo! ‘shiew! huh-h’itshieww! “Bless ‘ya,” Dean said, handing him a tissue. Sam eagerly accepted it and wiped his dripping nose. “Don’t you have like medecine for this?” Dean asked while sipping his coffee.  “It’s on the t-top shelf-huh’itschieww! huh’tschieww! h’itschieww! huh’itschuu! ‘hishieww!” “Bless,” Dean said as he popped the pills out of the package. “Dean, the medicine really isn’t necessary,” Sam said. 

“You really wanna play that game?” Dean asked with crossed arms. Sam just sat there looking unimpressed. “Fine, go 5 minutes with out sneezing and you don’t have to take the medicine.” Dean finished, turning back to the paper. Sam rolled his his eyes. “Dean stop with the games, ok?, we’re not kids.” Sam said. “A deal’s a deal,” Dean responded, clearly not open to changing his mind. Though acting like he didn’t care, Dean kept a close eye on his brother. The first 2 minutes went by ok, but Sam just couldn’t take it anymore. Dean looked up smirking. “Feeling sneezy, Sammy?” Dean asked. “S-shut u-up,” Sam said, breath hitching. His cheeks were shining with tears. huh’itschieww! huh’tschieww! h’esheww! ‘tschoo! huh’etschieww! Sam was out of breath by the end, but his nose wouldn’t give in. huh’itschieww! h’shieww! huh’tschoo! h’ishieww! huh’tschuu! h’esheeww! h-huh’itschieww! Sam was left panting by the end. “Jesus Christ Sam, breathe.” Dean said. “It’s fine-huh’itschieww! h’tischoo! h’etschoo! huh’ishieww! hih’esheww! “Damn right your fine,” Dean said. 

Dean handed Sam the Claritin tablets which he now accepted without complaint. Dean got up and grabbed a new tissue box off the table and tossed it towards Sam. He caught it just in time as he pulled one out. huh’tschieww! h’eshieww! huh’tschiuu! h’ktschieww! “Bless ‘ya,” Dean said. He went over and grabbed the impala’s keys and rounded back to the table to find the location. “I’m heading out,” Dean said, “it won’t be long,” he added quickly before any questions were asked. “I’m coming with you,” Sam said, and rose from his chair. Dean just sat him back down. “No, your staying here,” Dean said impatiently. “Dean! I’m a grown adult and I can decide things for myself,” Sam snapped. “Just like you decided to be with Ruby, cause that was a brilliant idea,” Dean shot back. “This isn’t about her,” Sam said. “Really, cause you sure sound like you’d rather be with her.” “Look Dean, I’m coming and that’s that.” Sam said, and walked right past Dean out the door. Dean just shook his head. When was that kid gonna learn? 

Sam stepped outside. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping happily in the trees. Sam rubbed his nose and scowled. “What are you chirping at?” Sam said irritably. They just continued on with their cheery song ignoring the misery below them. Sam hopped into the passenger seat and cupped his hands over his nose. huh’itschieww! h’eshieww! huh-h’- but it just wouldn’t come out. “fantastic.” Sam thought. He had always felt with this as a child and it got on his nerves. Everyone had always thought he made a big production on purpose, but he couldn’t help it. Dean came in the driver’s seat a moment later and started the ignition. He glanced over at Sam who was in the midst of doing his best to coax out the sneeze. “Meds ain’t workin’?” Dean asked as he tapped his fingers to AC/DC along the dashboard. “They-huh-they’re d-d-huh-doing o-h-hih-ok,” Sam finally managed. “Really Sam? This again, I always knew you shoulda went to drama school,” Dean smirked. “I-h-hih-can’t-t hel-h’-huh-help it-t,” He replied. Dean just rolled his eyes. It was silent for a few moments and then suddenly Sam gasped. huh-h’itshieww! h’ashieww! h’tschoo! hih’etscheeww! h’tschuu! huh’eschieww! “Jesus’s Christ Sam! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Dean said breathing heavily. Sam sighed and grabbed a fresh tissue to blow his nose. Dean pretended not to notice and was up out of the car as soon as they reached the witness’s house. Sam slowly followed in suit and wiped his nose one last time. 

Dean rapped on the door and was answered by a young woman. She welcomed them inside and they were seated on the couch, while she sat down in a chair across from them. They flashed their FBI badges. “Agent Smith, and this is Agent Collins,” Dean said gesturing towards Sam. “I’m Rachel,” she replied kindly. “I’ve been told by every officer out there that I’m crazy, but I know what I saw.” She explained. “Can you describe a bit more what you saw, Miss?” Dean asked. “Well, they looked like any other person, but their eyes were completely black. Almost like those stories you’d hear of the demons,” Rachel explained. Dean glanced towards Sam. “Look I know it sounds ridiculous but-“ huh’itschieww! huh’etschieww! “excuse me,” Sam said. “Bless you,” the lady said. “Anyway, it may seem ridiculous but you have to believe me!” She said, wiping a tear from her cheek. “Listen Rachel we believe you. Could you tell me more about what happened?” Dean pressed on. Before Rachel could respond Sam pitched forward once again. hih’eshieww! huh’etschoo! h’eshieww! “Bless you,” Rachel said sympathetically. “Sorry,” Sam sniffed and did his best to gain composure. Dean slipped Sam a tissue from his pocket and he accepted it gratefully. “The person....their eyes switched to a dark black color and they grabbed my husband. I watched him take the soul from him, and that was it,” she finished, practically in tears.

“We’re very sorry for your loss,” sam added. “Christian was such a good man..” she cried. Sam leaned off to the side and succumbed to the fit he had been holding in. huh’itschieww! h’eshieww! huh’tschieww! huh’etschuu! huh’itschieww! huh’eshoo! huh’etschieww! huh’ishoo! h’etschuu! huh’ishieww! In the midst of this, Dean grabbed Sam’s arm and pulled him up. “Thank you for your time Rachel, hats all we’ll be needing. I’ve got to go deal with um.. agent Collins here,” Dean gave a quick smile, and helped Sam off to the Impala. The sneezing still hadn’t let up. huh’ishieww! huh’tschoo! h’eshieww! huh’etschuu! h’ashieww! huh’itschoo! huh’itschieww! huh’ashoo! Dean opened the passenger door and guided Sam into he seat. Once he was situated Dean went around and hopped behind the wheel. For a moment they just sat in Rachel’s driveway. 

“Feelin’ ok, tiger?” Dean asked. “I’ve felt better,” Sam replied honestly. “Listen, I’m sorry for what I said earlier. I didn’t mean it.” Dean said. “No, it was me. I was acting like a child. I shoulda just taken the medecine.” “And I should have trusted you.” Dean said. Silence filled the car for a while, until Sam took hold of it. “I understand why you didn’t trust me. Ruby was a mistake I shouldn’t have gotten myself into,” Sam replied. “No Sam. What I did was not ok. Your my brother, and family trusts each other. Look, I know I’ve been a dick, but I just wanted you to feel better.” “I know.” Sam whispered. “We good?” Dean asked, looking up at his brother. “We’re good,” Sam replied, locking eyes with Dean. 

They drove on through the afternoon, Sam miserable and Dean caring. When they pulled up into the motel parking lot, Dean remained in his seat for a second. “Hey, uh I want you to have something,” Dean said. Sam looked up at his brother. Dean extended his hand which in it rested the Samulet. “I don’t need this to remind me how much I care for you,” Dean said. Sam accepted it, but instead hung it on the back of the mirror. “And I don’t need this to remind me how much you care about me,” Sam said with a smile. Dean returned the smile, and went off into the motel, the Samulent glinting in the moonlight. With love, it’s not what you can physically have, but what you can emotionally have that means the most.

————————-

I hope it was good @Coffee Mug:D  I believe @Aliena H. had a request as well, so that’ll be up next!

3 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Loved it as always! The way that Cas tries to help and then ends up sick was awesome! Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much! To me that always seemed like a Cas thing to do:laugh:

@castiel_angel oh my GOD what have I just read??! 

Thank you so much!

The way you describe the interaction between Sam and Dean is so perfect and the extra bonus of hitching Sam in the Impala?? Gnaurlll 🤪🔥

Now I’ll have to spend the rest of the day re reading this! 😅 

@Coffee Mug OMG I’m so happy you enjoyed this!😄 so you don’t have to keep re-reading I’d be happy to take on another request of yours if you’d like💗

Awesome! This was so cute! Do you think that you could do one flipped around? Like where Dean has really bad allergies and is trying to convince Sam that he's okay?

4 minutes ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Awesome! This was so cute! Do you think that you could do one flipped around? Like where Dean has really bad allergies and is trying to convince Sam that he's okay?

Of Course! I just love your ideas😊 Thanks for the feedback:D

3 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

Of Course! I just love your ideas😊 Thanks for the feedback:D

No problem! I love your Drabbles and I can't wait to see how this one unfolds! :D

Hey hey heeeyyy! I’m back with more:heart:

this drabble was requested by @Aliena H.

enjoy!!

———————

“Fallen”

Characters: Dean, Cas, Sam

plot: this is taking place back in season 9 where Cas takes on his new role as a human after the fall. He soon learns that now that he is human, he can get sick. (If I mess up any details I’m so sorry so bear with me😬)

———————

It was right after the fall when Cas discovered the wonders of human life. He had to eat, sleep, and have basic hygiene. And going to the bathroom was such an inconvenience. Cas was away from the Winchesters, starting a new life on his own. Sure he made mistakes, but he learned from them. He just couldn’t bear to go back to Dean and Sam. He was useless to them. Meaningless. And most of all a failure. But that’s why he was on team free will in the first place, right? An angel without grace is a balloon without air. Useless. 

Castiel slipped on his blue vest and pinned on his name tag. “Steven” was the name he took on. “Goodbye Castiel, hello Steven” Cas said to himself as he adjusted his vest in the mirror. His job at the Gas-n-go was his only shot left and he just couldn’t mess this up. But yet something wasn’t right. Not that Cas was an expert on humans or anything, but there was something about the way he felt that he couldn’t shake off. His head felt liked here was a hammer crushing his skull, but that was impossible. His muscles ached and every step he took sent a wave of fatigue through his spine. Maybe I should call Dean? Cas thought, but reconsidered. No, why would he want me? He doesn’t care. He was just the burden of the load. The runt of the litter. Failed. Unwanted. Broken. 

Castiel flipped his phone in his hands. If he called Dean he may get answers, but he also may be shut down. But then a new feeling arose from the current predicament. A strange tickling feeling lingered in the back of his nose, and he found his breath uncontrollably hitching. h’-huh—he found himself unable to do anything but focus on his building breath. huh-huh—h’ this was becoming unbearable. h’ itschuu! Castiel’s eyes were filled with panic. This was what he could only describe as a small explosion. huh-h’itschoo! There it was again! He fumbled out his phone and dialed Dean’s number. It rung a few times before the familiar gruff voice picked up. “Cas?” Dean asked. “Um yeah I seem to be experiencing a malfunction with my vessel.” Cas said, unsure of what Dean would think. “A malfunction? What’s wrong with it?” Dean continued, unsure of where this conversation was going. “Well, there’s this strange feeling in my nose, and something that I can only describe as a small explosion?” His breath then caught, and the familiar hitching in his breath reappeared. huh-h’itschoo! -there it-huh’itschuu! h’tschoo! There it is again!”  Cas finally finished. “Um, that was your, uh, malfunction?” Dean asked trying really hard not to laugh. “I believe so,” he replied. huh’itschoo! “That’s called a sneeze, buddy. It’s normal.” Dean said, chuckling a little. “A sneeze?” Castiel asked. “It’s normal, you know what? Nevermind, I’m coming to get you.” Dean said, realizing the offer sounded pretty overprotective. On the other side of the line, Cas put on his trench coat and took off the vest. It was oddly getting colder. He shivered, wondering just what malfunction Dean was talking about. 

He hung up, grabbed his keys, and hopped into the impala. These were the moments where he wondered what he was doing with his life. He pulled up into the gas-n-go parking lot. As he got out he spotted a few birds perched on a sign right next to the car. “Poop on my baby and I’ll shoot you, damnit!” Dean said, as he went inside. As he turned around the corner his smile faded. The trashcan behind the counter was overflowing and Cas looked like complete shit. His nose was pink and his hair all messed up, and his trench coat has seen better days. Dean cleared his throat. “Hey there Cas,” Dean said, coming over to the counter. Cas just stared out into space with a blank expression. “What’s wrong? Ursula steal your voice?” Dean asked, but once again recieved no reaction. “Hey! Earth to Cas!” Dean tried, snapping in front of his heavy gaze. Cas suddenly shook his head and blinked. “Huh?..What?...Dean?” The angel asked. Suddenly his confused look turned into his much too familiar hitching breath. huh-h’itschoo! huh’etschuu! “Bless ya,” Dean said, but suddenly his eyes went wide. “Is it ok if I say that, you bein’ an angel and all?” Dean asked quietly. Cas just nodded. 

“Right, ok well let’s get you outta here,” Dean said. “But Dean—“ “They manager can deal with Dean Fucking Winchester if he has a problem with this. Dean said, pulling Castiel by the lapels of his coat. He pushed open the door, but not before snatching a beer. Cas followed Dean like a baby giraffe trying to walk for the first time and Dean found himself rushing to catch him. “I may have underestimated this malfunction with my vessel,” Cas said. “Yes thank you for that Sherlock,” Dean replied with an eye roll. Cas just gave him the classic head tilt. “Never mind,” Dean said as they reached the car. 

He opened the door and sat Cas down, brushing his hair out of his eyes, but stopped short in the process. “Woah there! Got yourself a bit of a fever,” Dean said frowning. This illness was coming on much faster than Dean anticipated. “What’s a fever Dean-huh’itschoo!” Dean cringed as he sneezed out into the open. “Bless you, it’s when your body tempature is higher than it should be.” Dean states matter-of-factly. “Oh, well is it dangerous?” He asks. “Only if it gets too high, which is why I’m having you take medicine when we get back to the bunker.” “Will that make my head stop hurting?” He asked, sounding like a small child getting a shot for the first time. “Maybe, maybe not. I can give you a different type of medecine for that.” Cas just sighed inwardly. “What’s wrong?” Dean asked, glancing to the side. “I just don’t understand being human,” Cas said. “Me and Sammy will help you with that, buddy,” Dean said with a comforting tone. huh’itschoo! h’etschuu! “Bless ya,” Dean said and handed Cas a tissue. He just wiped his nose with it and tossed it to the side. “Are we albmost there?” Cas asked, congestion thick in his voice. “Cas blow your nose, I can barely understand you.” Dean said. “Blow my nose?” “You don’t know how to blow your nose?” Dean sighed inwardly. “Um..I do not believe so—“ “That was a rhetorical question Cas,” Dean sighed. “What’s rhetorical mean?” “Nevermind.” Dean was exasperated as hell, but he kept his patience because this was Cas. huh-h’it’schoo! “Bless ‘ya, how about you get some rest. I’ll wake you when we get to the bunker.”  Dean said. 

The offer sounded pretty persuasive to Castiel, who found himself yawning at the thought. “Ok, Dean,” Cas said. Well he knows how to sleep, that’s a start Dean thought with a smile. Cas was already asleep before Dean could ask him if he neeed anything. The angel had his face pressed against the cool glass of the impala, and was filling the car with the sound of his soft angelic snores. Dean smiled to himself. He felt like a first time parent who finally got the baby to sleep.

The peace only lasted for what was all of 15 minutes before Cas awoke suddenly. “Woah there, ‘everythin alright there?” Dean asked. “It’s angel r-radio-huh’itschoo! huh-h’etschuu! “So your saying that them wingless dicks can’t can it for 15 minutes?” Dean said. “Dean it’s not their fault! Most of them can’t find a vessel to stay in.” Cas said with a sniffle. “So what? The rest of us have to suffer because no human wants to give up their body.” “I thought patience was a virtue.” Dean scowled. “Can’t you turn that dang radio off?’ Dean asked. “No, it’s a permanent part of an angel, grace or not.” Cas said with a sigh. “Don’t worry we’ll get you home soon.” Dean said as he gave a reassuring pat on Cas’s thigh. 

When they finally arrived at the bunker Cas had finally managed to fall back asleep. Dean didn’t want to risk waking him in this peaceful state so he opted to carrying him in bridal style. Dean maneuvered the lock single handed and brought the angel inside. “Sam, I brought us home a little something!” Dean called. Sam ran out from the top floor over to the banisters to observe. “Is that...Castiel?” Sam asked. “He managed to get himself a nice case of the flu.” Dean said with a sigh. “I didn’t know angels could get sick.” Sam said. “Apparently without their grace they are exposed to the same threats we are as a human.” Dean replied, laying the fallen angel on the couch. “Where’d you even find him?” Asked Sam. “The idiot was trying to work a job at the gas-n-go.” Dean said with a chuckle. “Dean! This isn’t funny!” Sam said with a serious tone. “Ok, ok it’s not funny. But come on man, not even a little?” Dean said cracking a smile. “Dean!” Sam said throwing a pillow at him. “Ok, I’m done, geeze.” Dean said, grabbing a beer from the fridge. Dean went off to the table and sat down, pulling out his “Busty Asian Beauties” magazine. Sam rolled his eyes at his brother as he sat down and researched on his laptop. “Kids these days, couldn’t survive a day without their technology,” Dean said without looking up from his magazine. “What do you call the shit your reading then?” Sam asked, annoyed. “Fine literature.” Dean said while sipping his beer. Sam rolled his eyes dramatically. “Dean! It’s literally just porn!” Sam shouted. “Even Shakespeare needed some smut.” Dean replied. “I bet you don’t even know who that is!” Sam said. “Who says I don’t?” “Fine, name one of his plays.’ Sam asked with his arms crossed. But just then the brothers heard the tell tale sign of a waking angel. h’itschoo! h’etschuu! “Looks like your question had to wait,” Dean said while getting up. 

He went to the kitchen to get Cas the correct dosages of medecine. He went for the liquid selection incase there’s a problem with pills. Dean’s heart almost broke at the sight of Castiel. He didn’t know it was possible to appear any worse than before, but leave it to The Angel of The Lord. h’itschoo! huh-etschuu! huh’ishoo! “Bless you, buddy.” Dean said. Cas sat up when he saw Dean, but it took an immense amount of effort to do so. “I got some medicine for ‘ya, it’ll make you feel better,” Dean said. Cas eyed the gooey liquid skeptically, but accepted it none the less. Cas’ eyes went wide after drinking it. He started coughing, and Dean rushed to get him a glass of water. “People give that to their children?” Cas questioned. “Pretty much.” Dean said,  and set the water down. “Need anything else?” Dean asked. h’itschoo! huh’kitschoo! “Maybe some tissues?” Cas asked. “Dean tossed him the box. “Oh, right. You need help blowing your nose?” Dean asked. Cas nodded, looking a little embarrassed. Dean grabbed a tissue and put it over Cas’ nose. “Now blow.” Dean instructed. Dean grimaced as he felt the warm liquid fill up the tissue. “Better?” Dean asked. “Much better.” Cas replied. “You think you can hang in there for a bit while we go to the store?” Dean asked. Cas nodded. h’itschoo! “Bless you. Get some rest, ok?” Dean said. “All he got in return was soft snoring. He smiled and turned to head out to the impala. Sam was already waiting in the passenger seat. 

“Is he good?” Sam asked. “He’ll hand in there,” Dean said. They drove for a while in silence. “Romeo and Juliette.” “What?” Sam asked. “You asked me to name one of Shakespeare’s plays. Romeo and Juliette.” Sam shook his head with a smile. “Yeah, well Google tends to be pretty helpful in situations like these,” Dean said. “I thought technology wasn’t your thing,” Sam said with a smirk. “I never said it wasn’t useful,” Dean replied, “Porn just comes at a number one.” “Whatever you say Romeo,” Sam said. “At least I’m no Juliette, Samantha.” Dean said. “It’s Sam.” “Yeah, yeah, until you think of a name for me it’s Samantha.” Sam shot Dean a bitchface.“Your always on your laptop, don’t tell me you can’t find me a girl name.” Dean said. “Your name’s hard.” Sam said. “What can I say, I’m just an all around man,” Dean said. “No can do, Dean-o, or should I say Dina?” Sam said proudly. “Well it took you long enough.” “Jerk,” “Bitch.” 

——————————————

hope you enjoyed!:heart:

This thread fills me with joy. :D 

You’re a fantastic writer and I’m loving these! Especially “Double Trouble,” I’m a sucker for sneezy Dean. :razz:

Thanks for sharing all of these! It’s great to log in and see all of these updates, so I hope you’ll continue. 

1 hour ago, jensdw said:

This thread fills me with joy. :D 

You’re a fantastic writer and I’m loving these! Especially “Double Trouble,” I’m a sucker for sneezy Dean. :razz:

Thanks for sharing all of these! It’s great to log in and see all of these updates, so I hope you’ll continue. 

Thank you! Next I’m doing more sneezy Dean:D I’m glad my writing meets the standards😂 I’ll make sure to keep you frequently updated!

Awe this was so cute my heart couldn’t take it! I’m also excited for more sneezy Dean. I will be anxiously be waiting the next Drabble. It’s not like my day automatically gets better when I read these Drabbles, oh wait, they definitely do! Can’t wait for what’s next! :D

Oooooohhhhhh, thank you so much for this!!! The first paragraph is brilliant. I love the humour. And of course, I love seeing Cas so miserable. No, Castiel, you're not useless, of course not. Poor angel. :nosad:

On 24/03/2018 at 5:15 PM, castiel_angel said:

“A malfunction? What’s wrong with it?” Dean continued, unsure of where this conversation was going. “Well, there’s this strange feeling in my nose, and something that I can only describe as a small explosion?”

:D Hehehe, Castiel isn't used to human misery - but he'll learn quickly.

“Even Shakespeare needed some smut.” Dean replied.

Okay, I must confessed I almost choked when I read that answer...

hope you enjoyed!:heart:

Believe me, I DID. Thank you so, so much!!!

I’m back with some allergic Dean! ^_^ this fic was requested by @Wolfwings22

Hope it’s good!

“Just Peachy”

Characters: Sam, Dean

Sneezer: Dean

Plot: Dean is allergic yet determined as he denies any signs of weakness from his brother. 

———————————

huh’itschuu!

Dean sneezed for the third time. “Bless you, you sure your good?” Sam asked from across the table. “Jesus Christ, Sam I’m fine!” Dean shot back in an overly pissed manner. “Geez man, what’s got your feathers all ruffled?” Sam asked. Dean just scowled and turned away to answer the ringing phone. Once he hung up he swiveled to the side violently. huh’itschoo! h’etschieww! “Bless you,” Sam said. Dean just shot him a death-eating glare. “What, I’m not allowed to say bless you anymore?” Sam asked. Dean just rolled his eyes. “I got us a case.” Dean replied. “Dean you’ve been sneezing for the past two hours. Your not going on a case.” Sam said. “Oh my god Sam! It’s just a sneeze!” Dean shouted. “Dean the case can wait! The apocalypse isn’t going anywhere.” Sam said with a sigh. “And let innocent lives be taken? Sorry Sammy, but that’s not what we do.” Dean said. “And what, let our innocent asses be killed because your too busy sneezing to watch where the hell your driving?” Sam growled. “Now you and me both no that our asses ain’t innocent.” Dean said. Sam just sighed, ready to give up. h’itschoo! huh’itschuu! huh’etschuu! h’itchoo! huh-h’hutschoo! Dean sneezed helplessly into the collar of his shirt. Damn witches always had to be messing up shit. Especially during the freaking apocalypse. 

“Bless you,” Sam said, not giving a crap what Dean had to say about it. “Are you coming on this case or not-huh’itschuu! h’hutschoo!” “Dean for the last time, there’s no case, not with you in this condition.” Sam finished. “ ‘s dot my damb fauldt the widches cursed mbe.” Dean whined. “Dean we never actually clarified that this was witches,” Sam said. “Them evil sons of bitches are always up to somethin’,” Dean quipped. “There’s no hex bag, looks like the only monster here is Mother Nature,” Sam smirked. “Well than how do we gank that bitch?” Dean said, fire in his eyes. “Well you can start by taking a Claratin and a siesta,” Sam said. “For the last time Sam! I’m fine!” Dean said, and stormed out to the impala and slammed the door behind him. You try to show some pity for a guy and all you get in return is a door to the face. Sam thought. But just in case he grabbed a package of claratin and a travel pack of tissues. When was that idiot gonna learn?

Sam once again found himself tagging along like a lost puppy. When was he going to learn? Dean was already in the car, most likely sneezing his ass off now that he thought he was alone. huh’itschoo! huh’etschuu! h’ishoo! huh’hutschoo! h’tschuu! “Bless you,” Sam said from the passenger seat. Dean would have jumped a mile if he wasn’t in baby right then. “Holy mother of God Sam! Don’t do that!” Dean said breathing heavily. “Cas already does that, I don’t need any more,” Dean finished when he saw Sam wasn’t following. Sam just cleared his throat, changing the subject. “So, uh where’s this case exactly?” He asked. “Just back ‘n town, not very far,” Dean said. Sam just nodded. h’itschoo! h’etschuu! h’hutschoo! huh-eshieww! h’itchoo! h’eshieww! huh’tschoo! huh—h’itschuu! “Jesus Dean, Bless you,” Sam said. “We stoppin’?” He asked. “If ‘ya want,” Dean replies, intent on not sneezing anymore. Dean pulled into a gas station to fuel baby up while Sam got coffees for them both. 

Sam walked into the store, plotting his plan in his head. “Um hello sir, do you happen to have any NyQuil?” Sam asked with a smile. “Right over there,” he pointed to an isle at the other end of the shop. “Sick child?” He asked. “More like sick manchild,” Sam thought. “Ummm yeah,” Sam said, just going with it. The man smiled sympathetically. “Good luck,” he said. “Thanks, I’ll be needing it,” he replied honestly. He grabbed a small bottle and went to go pay for it. After that he went over to the coffee station. He drugged Dean’s with NyQuil before adding loads of creamer and sugar to the drink. Dean didn’t like to admit it, but Sam knew he loved his coffee with extra cream and sugar. Dean would often say that “sugar and cream is a chick thing,” but Sam knew that was complete bullshit. He payed and walked back out.

Dean was quietly sneezing in his shoulder as he waited for the tank to fill up. He walked right past Dean into the driver’s seat. “What the hell do ‘ya think your doin’?” Dean growled. “Doin’ you a favor that’s what,” Sam shot back. “You dent her I dent you,” Dean threatened, heading to the passenger seat. Sam just sighed and started the ignition back up. He handed Dean his coffee and drove off silently. After a while Dean yawned a bit and rubbed his eyes. “How about you get some rest?” Sam asked. “I’mb perfectly fide Sam,” Dean said congestedly. “Well when you can pronounce “fine” without a “d” I’ll believe you.” Sam said with a smirk. “Fine I’ll sleep, but only because I want to not because you told me to.” Dean said angrily. Sam just shook his head. Dean acted so overly macho it was ridiculous. For God’s sake, he sounded like a whiney five year old at nap time. Once Sam pulled into the crime scene he shut the door quietly and ditched a still snoring Dean. He didn’t have time for Dean’s antics, he had a job to do. 

By some miracle Dean was still sleeping with his head against the window. Sam made sure to get plenty of pictures before hopping in the car. He quickly made sure to stash the NyQuil under the seat before driving off. It may come in handy for future days. A half an hour later Sam sat at a light and was tapping his hand away to classic country music. He enjoyed car rides much more when he was in control. Suddenly a sharp inhale came from the passenger seat and Sam turned and watched with amusement. huh—h’itschoo! huh’etschuu! h’eshieww! Dean sniffled and sighed. Sam on the other hand lost it. “Did you just sneeze yourself awake?” Sam laughed. “As if your one to talk about allergies,” Dean retorted. huh-itschoo! Sam just rolled his eyes. “What’s this shit playing on the radio?” Dean about shouted once he came to his senses. Sam quickly switched it back. “Um I don’t know, must’ve been those damn witches.” Sam said. “You and me both know that—“ Dean was cut short by Sam. “Oh look, a motel.” Sam said pulling in to the parking lot with unnecessary speed. The car shook as it went over a pot hole. “Jesus Christ Sam! If that broke my rims I swear to God I’ll kick your ass! I just got new rims on this car Sam! Brand. New. Freaking. Rims. And if I find out something happened I’ll end you!” Deans exploded. Sam just put is hands up in surrender. Sam got out of the car and slammed his door. The impala shook as Dean mumbled, “probably the damn rims.”

Once they were inside Dean laid down and started complaining. “Done being Mr. Macho Man over there? Sam asked. huh-h’itschoo huh’etschuu!-Whad do you meand? Dean asked in a congested tone. “Oh my God Dean, don’t pretend like you weren’t just denying any possibility that you need to take a damn Claritin.” Sam said. “At least I’m not pissy baby like you,” Dean said. “At least I take the freaking medicine when I’m supposed to and don’t deny when I feel like shit because sometimes you just feel shitty, but that’s a fact of life,” Sam bitched angrily. “Woah didn’t mean to strike a nerve there man,” Dean said, “but honestly I’m not that helpless.” “Dean! I had to drug Your sorry ass so you would sleep.” Sam shouted. “You messed up my rims!” Dean growled. “You know what Dean?! I did everything I could to make you feel better, so I’m sorry if my efforts didn’t meet your standards.” Sam shouted and marched off to the room and slammed the door. Now look what you did Dean! You hurt the kid just like John had. Deans mind raced with guilt. He got out a pen and a scrap of paper and wrote:

Hey Sammy,

I’m really sorry about what I said earlier.

i was just pissed off with my allergies, not you. 

(Damn witches) If you want I’ll go to the store and get

some of that rabbit food you like. I owe you one man. 

You can have the last slice of pie.

-Dean

—————————————

i am enjoying myself waaayyy to much😂

Archived