Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Drabble Thread

castiel_angel

No problem! Can't wait for more Cas! I definitely agree that there aren't as many Cas stories as there are Dean and Sam. Anything with Cas in it I will love!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I’m back! :hypoc: 

“Bless you!“the first”

Characters: Dean, Cas

Sneezer: Cas

plot: Cas is sick for the first time

*I Do not own supernatural or any of its characters*

Dean and Cas had just finished clearing out a few vamp nests down in Illinois. Vamp nests required the hunter to be careful and quiet, which when your 6’5 brother was blowing snot every 10 seconds, the job would be a bust. 

Dean was humming along to Aerosmith as he sipped his coffee. He had loaded Cas’s coffee with sugar and cream after his rather unfortunate experience with black coffee. The man in question was sleeping with his head against the window, and mouth hanging open. Dean smiled as he glanced over. Turning his attention back to the road he heard the man sniffle a few times, but Dean just figured that was pretty normal, so he didn’t question it. 

After a while the sniffing persisted, and Dean watched as Cas blinked back into reality. As Cas sat there momentarily dazed, the sniffling continued. Dean handed a Cas a tissue from his pocket. “Sounds like you might be needing this,” Dean said. Cas accepted it, but only wiped his nose with it. Soon Cas found his features scrunching up as he pitched forward with a fitful but forceful, huh’ishoo! “Bless you buddy,” Dean said. Since Cas was awake, Dean turned the radio up a bit. He enjoyed driving with Cas, because while Cas could appreciate the silence, Sam constantly talked.

‘isshoo! Dean barely heard that over the radio, so he kept on humming, but after a second glanced at the former angel.  huh’esSHuu! Hnxshoo! ‘HishOO! Cas sneezed in his coat collar, no doubt a thing he learned from them. Dean was kind of concerned now. He had heard the angel sneeze before, but never this much. “Are you ok over there?” Dean asked Cas. To his dismay, Cas simply replied with a sniffle and a groan. “I take that as a “not so hot” then,” Dean said, reaching over to feel his forehead. There wasn’t much heat there, but Dean found himself more concerned in Cas’s cough. h’eshUU! and that too. “Bless you,” Dean said. 

Cas put his head in his hands and sighed miserably. He’s never felt this bad in a good while. Dean rubbed his back a bit, trying his best to keep his big mucho identity, but couldn’t help feel sorry for the angel. h’ishoo! ‘exshuu! huh’ iSHOO! Dean pulled over on the side of the road, offering a tissue to Cas. “Cas if you don’t blow your nose your going to keep,” ‘hushoo! “sneezing.” Dean finished. After Dean had finally thought Cas to blow his nose,  Cas was out again, face against the cool window, and mouth open. 

As they approached the bunker, Dean got out and grabbed their bunkers out of the trunk and set them on the ground, slowly opening the passenger door, incase Cas started to slide out. Dean successfully opened the door. “Rise and shine sleepy head.” Dean said. Cas groaned, and blinked slowly, making his presence into the world. He sat up with a sniffle. huh’shoo! ‘exshUU! hih’ashoo! “Bless you!” Dean said, hoisting Cas up, wrapping a supporting arm around his waist, walking him slowly towards the door. Midway they paused. huh’sheeww! “Bless,” Dean said. huh’shuu! “And again,” Dean replied. As soon as they got in, Cas literally collapsed on one of the beds, while Dean went to go check on Sam. “Looks like Cas got your bug,” Sam groaned and rolled over, not in the mood to talk. h’ushoo! “Bless ya Sammy,” Dean said, as he left the room. He went into Cas’s room and got him some medicine. 

Cas layed down, and whimpered as he called for Dean. Dean lashed down with Cas, and rubbed soothing circles on his back. He didn’t care what Dammy would say at that moment, because honestly, it didn’t look like he was getting up anytime soon. huh’shuu! “Bless you,” Dean mumbled half asleep. The only reply Dean got was soft, congested snores. “Yeah, goodnight to you too,” Dean teased, turning out the light.

1 hour ago, castiel_angel said:

bunkers

Ok-well I’m finally rereading this and there are a lot of errors-sorry- and btw this was supposed to be duffles, but autocorrect mixed with my typing is pretty bad:oops:so again, sorry for any mistakes

1 hour ago, castiel_angel said:

lashed

Holy moley I messed up a lot! I promise to proofread better next time. This is supposed to be layed:blushsad:this is pretty bad:( (I hope it doesn’t take away from the story)  

I loved this story! I can't even handle the emotions I'm feeling right now! Yes, there were a few errors, but they were minor and barely noticeable. Everyone leaves them no matter how much they edit sometimes! Anyway, great story and can't wait for more! Preferably with Cas, but I'll take anyone.:D 

5 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I loved this story! I can't even handle the emotions I'm feeling right now! Yes, there were a few errors, but they were minor and barely noticeable. Everyone leaves them no matter how much they edit sometimes! Anyway, great story and can't wait for more! Preferably with Cas, but I'll take anyone.:D 

Thank you so much! I usually try to proof read-but this time I miserably failed:lol:I’d be happy to do some more Cas! I did say I’d do some more Sam but I just recently posted a fanfic with all three of them so that covered it:D:heart:

As by request of Wolfwings22 we have some more Cas!!:wink1: I’m so sorry that it’s been a while, but school’s got me quite busy:laugh2: If you have any ideas I’d be happy to do the, because I’m running low here. Anyway, enjoy!

(since tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day let’s have some fun with that!)

“Love sick”

Characters: Cas, Dean (I promise Sam next, ok)

sneezer: Cas 

^^^this is pretty much destiel, so if this isn’t your thing I will make a second Valentine’s Day fic with just Dean and Sam)^^^

plot: Cas learns all about love, but that’s not all he learns about when he discovers he’s sick

————

Dean wasn’t the type for mushy-gushy love. He never understood the point of exchanging cards and candy, flowers and buying expensive dinner. That is until he met Castiel. Every time he looked into those ocean blue eyes, he felt his heart swell up, and when he gave dean a wide smile, he wanted to do everything in the world to keep it there. That’s why this year Dean was going all out. He needed to show Cas just how special he was.

Cas knew today was a special day, but couldn’t understand the purpose of it. He of course knew about Saint Valentine and his story, but what he discovered online about the holiday was different. Cas wanted to make this very special for Dean, but had no experience in this. Searching google frantically, Cas gathered what he deemed as enough to go out and make Dean a nice surprise. Through the thrill of his surprise plan, he noticed something slightly off with his vessel. He wasn’t about to tell Dean and ruin his day, so he ignored it and went on.

Dean had gone  out to the finest restraunt in the area to book a reservation. He went all out with a private room, table side bartender, and music arrangements. He made sure the room was lit by candle light and only the finest of roses were on display. Right then Dean never pictured him in such a chic-flic moment,  but he’s so glad it has happened. 

While Dean was out somewhere, Cas took this as his opportunity to prepare his surprise. He scoured the store isles picking up ingredients to make cherry pie. He had carefully memorized each part of the recipe to ensure that this was the best pie Dean would ever taste. Cas stopped short in the isle. huh’itschuu! h’schoo! That was odd he thought, sniffing as he walked. As he shopped, the pounding in his head grew stronger, and his throat grew soar. He wasn’t about to give in though. He, an angel of the Lord, would not give in to a small human illness. huh’itscheew! Easier said than done. Cas wiped his nose with his sleeve, and made one last stop at the store. He picked up a case of Dean’s favorite beer, knowing it will pair great with his pie. “Cas, the two best things you can get in life is pie and a nice cold beer.” Dean had said. Cas went to the checkout line and loaded his items on the counter. As the cashier scanned his things, Cas mentally recited the recipe once more to make sure it was perfect. As the lady rung up his total and handed him the receipt Cas turned away with a h’ishoo! In his fist. “Bless you,” the lady said, smiling sympatheticly. “Thanks,” Cas said with a hurried glance at the clock. He had to move fast if he wanted to get this done. 

Dean had checked with Cas earlier who had said he was fine at home for the day getting things ready, so Dean decided to treat himself and head to the car shops. Getting Baby a fresh coat would give her a beautiful shine. It was Valentine’s Day after all, Dean figured, he was simply showing his love for his car. 

Cas set out all the ingredients and started making his pie. He had lifted dean from perdition, so he should at least be able to make something like pie. “This should be easy as pie,” Cas murmured to himself. Making the dough, Cas was trying his best to get exact measurements. Everything was going smoothly until it came to cracking the eggs.

On the first go, the egg missed the bowl and landed on Cas’s beloved trench coat. On the what seemed like the 100th go, Cas got the egg in the bowl, but it came with a bit of shell. “It will have to do,” Cas said, acknowledging the empty carton. Cas rolled out his dough and made it as thin as he could manage, noticing it was pretty tough. Maybe it’s supposed to be like this?

Cas coated his dough in flour to make using the rolling pin easier. As he opened the bag he realized he needed to sneeze. huh’tschoo! h’eshuu! huh-h’sheeww! flour went flying everywhere, coating a Cas in a thin layer of white. Cas continued in a egg-drenched, stain-covered, flour-doused state, finally able to add the filling in. Cas finally finished and put it in the oven. h’ishoo! Cas pitched forward suddenly, nudging the temp dial without knowledge. Cas went over to the couch and layer down for a bit, trying his best to soothe his persistent headache. Laying back he found himself drifting off to sleep.

Cas woke up to the sound of the smoke alarm going off and the smell of burnt pie. Opening the oven, Cas practically cried as he pulled his creation out of the oven. It had burnt crust and over-cooked filling. Cas did his best to try and make what had happened better, hiding his mess with a few cherries on top. Cas wrote a quick letter to go with his pie, and did his best of cleaning up, heading to his room to change into a tux for Dean. Even though he lacked his classic trench coat appearance, Cas kept his signature backwards blue tie. Dean had told him it brought out his eyes. huh’itschuu! Cas wiped his nose and sniffed, falling into a fitful sleep. 

Dean came home in his fresh-coated baby, and smelled something good. He went to the fridge and grabbed a cold beer, noticing how a Cas must’ve restocked. He smiled at the gesture and moved onto Cas’s second surprise. He found Cas’s attempt of a pie plus a card with it. Dean smiled to himself. He glanced over and found his angel snoring softly on the couch, suit clad and looking utterly adorable. Cas woke up to Dean’s footsteps around the house, and sat up rubbing his tired eyes. huh’eshoo! “Bless you, Cassie” Dean said, coming over to give his angel a hug. Cas fell into Dean’s embrace, letting his aching head fall upon Dean’s shoulder. Dean could feel heat radiating off the angel and frowned. Cas had to pull away quicker than Dean would have liked, sneezing into cupped hands. huh’itschoo ‘sheeww! h’tschuu! “Hmmmm.... is someone getting a little love sick?” Dean teased, but when Cas didn’t take the bait Dean knew something was up. 

“Hey, you feeling ok?” Dean asked. “I’m fine Dean,” Cas lied. “I think you got yourself a bit of a cold there buddy,” Dean said with a sad smile. huh’scheeww! “Bless you,” Dean said. “I got us a reservation at that fancy restaurant, but I think it’s best we stay here,” Dean said. “Dean!, I can’t just ruin our night like that,” Cas said looking ashamed, “Cas, you haven’t ruined a thing! Anytime I have spent with you is the best gift I could ask for.” Dean said sitting next to Cas. “Let’s spend our night eating your pie, drinking our beers, and watching crappy romance movies,” Dean suggested. And that’s exactly what happened. Dean eating Cas’s pie, Cas trying some of Dean’s beer, and the two of them together snuggled up watching a crap romance. “I’m so lucky to have you,” Dean said to Cas. huh’shoo! “ I’ll take that as a “I love you too” Drpean said handing Cas a tissue. Love isn’t about being expensive. Love is about making lasting memories with a person you care about. Soon Cas and Dean were both asleep on each other, the fancy dinner be damned. They had each other, which was something no money could buy, and that’s what matters.

Oh my gosh this story was so cute! I can't even explain it! Please write some more with Dean and Cas. Loved this one!

2 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Oh my gosh this story was so cute! I can't even explain it! Please write some more with Dean and Cas. Loved this one!

So glad you enjoyed this! :DMore Dean and Cas to come!! :heart:

8 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

So glad you enjoyed this! :DMore Dean and Cas to come!! :heart:

Yes!!!! I will be anxiously waiting. I can never have too much Dean and Cas in my life! :razz:

Ok! Back here with more:D

Movie Night”

Characters: Dean, Cas

sneezer: Cas

plot: Cas learns how to make popcorn, Dean shows him his favorite Western, and Cas May have underestimated how he felt

huh’itscheew! Cas sneezed for the fourth time that day. Something was up, and he wasn’t sure what. He had woken up feeling a bit sick, but had rubbed it off for the most part. He had some sort of terrible pounding in his head, a runny nose, and it felt like his head was stuffed with cotton. Dean had said that tonight they were going to have a little movie night, and a Cas didn’t want to ruin it for him. 

Dean would be home soon so Cas had to act fast if he wanted to be presentable and healthy-looking before he arrived. This night needed to be perfect for Dean, and Cas vowed he wouldn’t ruin a thing. Cas went to the bathroom and splashed a bit of water on his face, then moving on to combing his hair.

It had taken sometime, but Cas was finally able to pick up on basic human hygiene. h’ishoo! and there was that too. Cas carefully blew his nose to ensure no congestion in his voice. Finally he changed into some decent but comfy clothes and spritzed on a bit of cologne to hopefully make him appear better than he felt. 

Lounging on the couch, Cas just about fell asleep when Dean walked trough the door. Setting his bag down, he went over to the fridge and grabbed a cold one, sitting down with Cas. “Hey there angel,” Dean stayed with a half smile. “Hello Dean,” Cas said with a fake smile on his face. He knew it was important to make sure Dean had a good night. “What kind of movie were you thinking?” Dean asked. “I’m huh’ not-t sure,” Cas replied. h’itschuu! ‘eshoo! “Bless ‘ya,” Dean said. Cas nodded in response, not wanting to risk using his congested voice.

Dean ended up choosing a western, and Cas could see the light in his eyes when he put on the movie. “Whatever makes Dean happy” Cas thought. “Hey Cas! Could you put the popcorn in the microwave?” Cas nodded and went to the kitchen. How hard could this be? Cas simply tossed the small package into the microwave and hit the popcorn button. ‘hisheeww! Cas sneezed suddenly. Dean practically caught him as he walked into the kitchen. “Take it easy there tiger,” Dean said, helping him up. All of a sudden Dean smelled something burning. He turned to the microwave and turned it off immediately, laughing. He forgot Cas probably had no idea what he was doing. “Cas buddy, you have to take off the plastic before microwaving it,” Dean said with no bite, only a grin. 

Cas looked back, embarrassed that he messed it up. “Hey, hey it’s alright Cas! I forgot to tell you how to do it, that’s my fault,” Dean said comfortingly. A bag of po0vorn later they were finally on the couch with a bowl of non-burnt popcorn. huh’itchoo! “Bless you Cas,” Dean said, growing a bit worried. It wasn’t like him to sneeze this much. 

Half way through the film it was apparent Cas was ill, but Dean didn’t want to make the angel upset so he remained quiet so he could have a good night. Little did Dean know that Cas was doing the same thing, doing his best to jar up his symptoms so Dean could have a good night. Eventually either Cas gave up, or he stopped caring, because he was becoming more obvious by the second. 

Cas let out a miserable sniff and sighed quietly. “Hey, everything ok over there?”Dean asked. He could see Cas do his best to straighten up. “Yes, I’m fine,” Cas said. But he sounded anything but fine. h’shuu! huh’eshoo! “Bless you,” Dean sighed. When would a Cas just admit he was sick? Dean got up and returned with heavy blankets. Dean pretended not to notice how quickly Cas snuggled into them. 

“If Cas won’t take control of being sick, then I will.” Dean mumbled, getting out two mugs. Pouring some coffee, he filled Cas’ mug with sugar, cream, and half a thing of NyQuil. Dean just took his black.

He returned to the couch and handed Cas a mug, and then sat down with his. huh’itschuu! “Bless,” Dean said. Cas took a small sip of his drink. “Dean this tastes funny,” Cas said. “Your a bit sick Cas, everything will taste funny.” “Ok,” Cas said, giving in. Dean couldn’t help but smile as the angel let out a yawn, and curled up on the couch. Soon Dean joined him, and movie night was put on rain check. “Goodnight,” Dean mumbled half asleep. Cas just murmured a few incoherent words in his pillow. Dean smiled and shut his eyes, enjoying every moment he spent with his angel. 

This one was just as cute as all the others. I especially liked how Cas was trying to suppress his symptoms and how Dean finds out anyway. Amazing work! Can't wait for more. 

This one was just as cute as all the others. I especially liked how Cas was trying to suppress his symptoms and how Dean finds out anyway. Amazing work! Can't wait for more. 

I’m so glad your enjoying! I’m sorry it’s been a while, but it takes me a while to come up with a decent idea:lol:  I hope to maybe get in another later tonight.

4 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

I’m so glad your enjoying! I’m sorry it’s been a while, but it takes me a while to come up with a decent idea:lol:  I hope to maybe get in another later tonight.

Don't worry! I'm thankful for any SPN at any time. I know what it's like to come up with new ideas and it's a challenge. If I could offer a request I would like Cas maybe tryig to stifle his sneezes and Dean telling him how bad that is for him. If you don't want to do it you don't have to. I just thought that I would suggest it. Also, if you would do another one tonight that would be amazing! Thanks! Sorry my response is so long:cryhappy: 

4 minutes ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Don't worry! I'm thankful for any SPN at any time. I know what it's like to come up with new ideas and it's a challenge. If I could offer a request I would like Cas maybe tryig to stifle his sneezes and Dean telling him how bad that is for him. If you don't want to do it you don't have to. I just thought that I would suggest it. Also, if you would do another one tonight that would be amazing! Thanks! Sorry my response is so long:cryhappy: 

Thank you for the idea! I’ll make sure to do that for ya tonight:heart: I appreciate suggestions at any time, because as you said ideas are sometimes hard to get. Thanks again for the feedback!

Sneezy Cas is always a delight!!! You're really torturing him aren't you? Not that it bothers me, on the contrary... :twisted2: I'm not really into Destiel but I have to admit that those drabbles were cute.

I am so sorry this took ages-I had a lot of musical practices recently and that got me a bit tied up. Sorry you had to wait, but here I am so enjoy!;)

This first Drabble was requested by @Wolfwings22 so I will do that first, than we can do another.

Tendencies”

Characters: Cas, Dean (I’ve lied in the past but Sam next for real)

sneezer: Cas (I don’t regret this torture)

plot: Cas is embarrassed about getting sick, but Dean the “mother hen” is quick to help.

Since Sam was all caught up in the trials, Dean had trained Cas to be a hunter. Whether Sam could make it or not, the world was never monster free. He had to admit that Cas made a pretty good hunter-despite lacking most understanding of well... pretty much everything human. 

Dean was humming as he packed up his duffel. Without Sam’s consistent chatter Dean needed something to fill in the silence. Sam had gone to stay with Kevin so they could together figure out the final trial. Dean honestly felt bad for his brother and couldn’t help but think —that should have been me....

Cas had spent the whole evening anxiously preparing for the hunt. This wa his first big trip and he just had to do everything right for Dean. This is his big chance to make up for previously siding up with Metatron who claimed he could close the gates of heaven with the help of Cas. Cas has been packed up for the hunt as of 7:30 last night, so he just sat there restlessly. He had noticed a bit earlier that he felt a little off but, just put it off as nerves. 

Aproximently 30 minutes , a cup of coffee, and 4 sneezes later Cas knew he was sick. He couldn’t let Dean know, or else he would go alone and leave him behind. Cas gave his nose a good blow and shoved a few tissues in his pocket, hiding all traces of his illness. h’ishuu! And that too. 

Dean went over to Cas’ room and knocked on the door until it was opened. He couldn’t help but notice that Cas seemed tired as hell and the bags under his eyes and his heavy gaze just proved the point. And was his nose a bit red? Cas snapped out of his gaze as he saw Dean was waiting for him to leave. He went out to the car slower than normal, and lacked that “simply Cas” personality. 

Dean started his engine and tuned into the radio. As AC/DC came on Dean pulled out of the bunker garage. Unlike Sam, Cas could enjoy the silence and Dean enjoyed that. Cas was thankful when Dean turned up the song a bit so he could tend to his nose in peace. Cas felt the familiar tickle in his nose build. He did his best to restrain the sound so Dean didn’t hear.  h’nxsh! Cas got through that one without notice. h’tcsh! Cas rubbed his sinuses gently, relieving the pain stifling caused. Dean had his eyes on the road, and didn’t notice the poor angel next to him. 

A bit later, Dean noticed a major lack of conversation from his angel. He decided to keep a loose eye on him without being too obvious. Cas had a tendency to act like a moody teenager when someone mentioned a weakness of his. The man in question let a few quiet coughs into his fist, avoiding eye contact with Dean. “Are you doin’ ok Cas?” Dean asked, turning towards him. “I’m perfectly fine.” Cas said flatly sitting up a bit straighter. Dean rolled his eyes, but kept a close watch on him. 

When Cas thought Dean wasn’t looking, he determined it safe to let out a sneeze or two. h’eshh! h’nxsh! Dean poped a quick look at Cas. “Bless you, you know, it’s not good to stifle ‘em like that buddy.” Cas looked away from Dean as his cheeks hued a bright pink. He rested his warm head on the cool glass of the impala. “Hey, hey Cas it’s ok bud. I’m not mad at you ya know.” Cas remained silent for a moment. “it’s embarassing,” Cas mumbled at practically a whisper, but Dean heard the whole thing. Dean layed a reassuring hand on Cas’ shoulder. Cas looked up at Dean but quickly broke away. h’nxsh! Cas sniffed, mortified, as he took a tissue from his pocket. “Cas don’t do that! It could hurt you.” Dean said. 

A lot of convincing, a trip to the backseat, and a blanket later Cas was sprawled out in the back, covered in a warm blanket Dean found in the trunk. Cas was also now more comfortable with his predicament after long convincing from Dean. h’ishuu! huh’eshoo! Cas exploded into the blanket. “Bless you,” Dean said. Cas mumbled a practically incoherent “thanks” and drifted off into a fitful sleep, last evening taking its toll on his worn out body.

Dean looked up into the rear view mirror and smiled, shaking his head. He really never understood Cas’ insecurity with being sick. Maybe it was to keep his whole “Angel of the Lord” status alive. Dean chuckled as the angel let out a snore, curling up into the nest of blankets he created. He may never understand Angels, but all he cared to know was that his Angel was safe and feeling a bit better. Right then and there Dean pulled into the nearest motel parking lot, the world be damned. His angel’s health was coming before any monster business. It was team free will against the world, and they needed every last soldier standing to finish the fight.

Oh this is so nicely done and cute that my heart can't take it! That was exactly what I wanted! I loved it so much I can't even express. This made my day and probably my week. Can't wait for another story! Thank you so much for writing this!!! :notworthy:

Oh this is so nicely done and cute that my heart can't take it! That was exactly what I wanted! I loved it so much I can't even express. This made my day and probably my week. Can't wait for another story! Thank you so much for writing this!!! :notworthy:

Thank you so much! I’m so happy you liked it! Now that my school trimester is wrapping up I’ll be a bit more free to write more. I’m not sure which direction I’ll be going next with this thread, but as I said before, I’d be happy to fulfill any requests:heart:

On 22/02/2018 at 2:58 AM, castiel_angel said:

Since Sam was all caught up in the trials, Dean had trained Cas to be a hunter.

That is a GREAT sentence to begin a SPN drabble!!! The trials are one of my favorite moments in my favorite season.

When Cas thought Dean wasn’t looking, he determined it safe to let out a sneeze or two. 

Oh, Castiel. Don't you know better??? :rolleyes:

A lot of convincing, a trip to the backseat, and a blanket later Cas was sprawled out in the back, covered in a warm blanket Dean found in the trunk.

Awww, I can totally picture the scene!

He really never understood Cas’ insecurity with being sick. Maybe it was to keep his whole “Angel of the Lord” status alive.

Okay, I love that explanation for Cas denial.

Thanks for that new drabble! (If you really want to write something about Sam, maybe it could be during the trials? He's not exactly doing great at that moment.)

@Aliena H. I also really enjoyed the trials. Cas bring embarrassed always seemed like a realistic head canon to me. I do think I will experiment with Sam during the trials because why not?:laughingsmiley:

Hello again!:heart: I’m back with more-for all you Sam lovers this is for you.

Trial and Error”

Characters: Sam, Dean

sneezer: Sam

plot: Sam, currently caught up in the trials, spends not a second thought on his health until Dean slows him down.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Supernatural or any of its characters 

Trials, trials, trials! That’s all that was on Sams mind. Kevin had just got them one step closer to opening the gates, and Sam just can’t rest until the job is done. So far the trials have been no walk in the park, and Sam really wasn’t looking forward to what was to come of the final trial, but he knew he could handle it. He killed the hell hounds after all, which is what got him into this hell of a mess in the first place, and damn it he’s going to get himself out of it.

Dean normally wasn’t the kinda guy to care about being alone. In fact, he preferred to be alone on most occasions. But this whole trial business was driving Dean mad. He never thought he’d see the day where he’d beg for some of Sam’s constant chatter, or hear his lame reasearch and brainy-ass deductions. Just to hear the normal Sam, and see a smile on his face would be reassuring. Dean promised himself that Sam would die of a natural cause, not of all this monster business he dragged his baby brother into. Sam could be in college right now, growing up to be someone important. This should have been me. Were The only thoughts running through Dean’s mind. A single man tear rolled down his cheek. This was all his fault. He needed to save Sammy before he could save the world.

Sam sat at his desk, finding himself turning the lamp on dim. The bright light was giving him a terrible headache. Sam just ignored it and pressed on, popping the last of the Tylenol out and adding it to the growing pile of pain relievers. Nowadays, Sam had no time to clean up. For God’s sake, he barely ate, and he had forgotten the last time he even picked up a razor. It was hard to ignore the growing irritation in his nose, and the awful pain in his head. Each word on the page grew harder and harder to read. h’isheeww! Not giving a second thought, Sam closed his book and opened a new volume. h’shoo! Sam sneezed, loosing his page. Sam just reopened the book, starting again. Most of it hadn’t really sinked in anyway. h’itshuuu!

Dean paced around, reorganized his duffel, and polished his weapons for probably the 50th time that day. This loneliness was really taking a toll on him. Having nothing better to do, Dean made them both dinner. Sam needed to eat if he wanted to finish this mess, whether he likes it or not.

Moments later Dean found himself outside of Sam’s door with a burger. He cracked it open and almost dropped the plate at the sight. Empty Pain reliever bottles littered the floor, and books and papers were littered left and right. Through all the mess sat Sam, and he looked like he went to hell and back. And this is no exaggeration, for Dean had a personal experience with that. Sam’s hair was tousled about, and he looked like he hadn’t cleaned himself up in weeks. And that was being generous. 

Dean cleared his throat, which earned not even a blink from Sam. “Ummm yeah, so uh here’s dinner if your hungry,” Dean said awkwardly placing the burger down. Sam just pushed it away. “Look Sam, enough is enough. You need to eat if you dream of getting out of this mess.” “Dean, I have things to do, and eating isn’t one of them.” Sam said, not even bothering to look up from the screen.

Dean sighed. h’eshuu! The sudden outburst caused Dean to jump a little. “Bless you.” Sam just shrugged. Dean was slowly becoming quite annoyed at his brother’s ignorance. “Listen Sammy, I know this is important to you but—“ “Dean, someone has to do this, and I can’t let anyone down.” “Sam, the only person your letting down right now is yourself,” Dean said, sitting down next to him.

“Look Dean, I’m fine. Ok? It’s nice and all for you to pop in, but I have work to do.” Sam said and started typing on his laptop. He’s gone practically as mad as a Kevin had, but at least Kevin ate something, even if it was just a freaking hotdog. huh’itschuu! “Bless.” Dean said, and came around to shut his laptop. “Dean!! I can’t stop now. Not when we’re so close.” “Sam it’s time you take a break. Your practically working yourself till your dead, and being dead ain’t gonna solve anything.” Sam just rolled his eyes and started typing on his phone.

“Look Dean, Dad wouldn’t have stopped and neither will I. I’m not just giving up.” “This isn’t about Dad!” Dean almost shouted, “he’s—hes— “ silence fell over them. “Forget about him. The point is that your not helping anything by over working yourself. You saw what happened to Kevin.” Dean said. huh’esheww! h’shoo! Ok, Your done Mr. “I don’t give up.” Dean said, ripping Sam’s phone out of his hands. “Dean!” Sam shouted. “Save it. Your gonna eat something, take some medicine for that cold, and go to bed.” Dean said crossing his arms.

“I’m not sick!” Sam growled. “Oh yes, and I’m Santa Clause,” Dean said, rolling his eyes. He honestly didn’t have the patience for Sam’s antics. h’shuu! “So much for not being sick.” As Sam began to protest, Dean shoved a thermometer in his mouth. Dean cleaned up the mess on the floor until he heard the beep go off. “What am I go8mg to do with you?” Dean said shaking his head. Sam just huffed. 

Dean finally was able to drag Sam out to the couch where he was plopped down. After some Medecine and a warm bowl of soup, Dean went to his room to grab a few blankets. When he came back he saw Sam asleep, with his his body spread out and mouth hanging open. “Not sick my ass,” Dean said with a half smile. Placing the blankets over Sam’s frame, he went over and grabbed a beer and plopped down next to Sam. This may not be the same as hearing Sam’s noisy chatter, but his congested snoring was a good start. The trials would just have to wait.

———————

This story was awesome! I am also a fan of the trails and Sam going through them. I would've liked them to to more about Sam being sick during them, but I guess that's what we're for. I would love more if you wanted to write some more. Either way I love all your drabbles!

This story was awesome! I am also a fan of the trails and Sam going through them. I would've liked them to to more about Sam being sick during them, but I guess that's what we're for. I would love more if you wanted to write some more. Either way I love all your drabbles!

I just can’t express how thankful I am with your support!:blushsmiley: You along with @Aliena H. have honestly motivated me to write these. I’ve definatly become a much better writer through this experience, so thank you!! I can definatly do more if you’d like. The trials are definatly a topic I could work with. Like I have mentioned before, requests are always welcome. 

I'm so glad that you've grown from this experience! I honesty think I have too from all the writing and it's so nice to have somehwere where I can write what I really want to write without anyone else judging me for it. If you want more requests I have a couple. 1.) Dean becomes sick while Sam is going through the trials and Sam tries to help him, but Dean is afraid that he'll have Sam catch whatever he has and tries to push Sam away. 2.) Anything trial sick Sam is awesome! 3.) Anything with Dean and Cas. I think anything with them is soooo cute! Sorry I just wrote a whole paragraph. I guess I got carried away.:cryhappy: 

Archived