castiel_angel

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, sneezelover3 said:

This is very good, I feel like Cas should catch this illness later on

I may just continue it😏

26 minutes ago, ReidSeeker said:

It was beautiful and I loved it. Thank you!

Awe thank you😊💗

On 8/31/2018 at 1:36 PM, castiel_angel said:

sorryďťż for the wait,ďťż but I wanted this to be peďťżrfect:3ďťżďťż

No apologies necessary! This is amazing. :D 

On 8/31/2018 at 1:36 PM, castiel_angel said:

” ‘S alright Sammy. Go back to b-huh-bed—Ash’EWW! tsch’OO! huh’esh’eww! h’tch’EWW!” Dean sniffed and rubbed his aching sinuses. What the hell was causing this?

:drool:

OK my quote button still isn’t exactly cooperating...UGH

I love this Drabble very very much. Endlessly sneezy and super stubborn Dean is so hot...

And Sam, as always, is adorable. The spellings are perfect and the dialogue is also perfect. 

Thank you sooo much for writing this! Plus, Passing The Blame is also super adorable. 

Thanks again! :heart:

15 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

When Sam woke up that morning he was greeted with two surprises. One, a trench coat and a blue tie occupied the bed that was once Dean’s. Two, he had one hell of a headache. 

I like the opening; it is well written 

Dean had important things to do,” Cas said including air quotes around the statement. “He said it would be best if I stayed here with you.”

Lol the quoting is hysterical in Castiel's voice 

Samďťż nodded his head in acknowledgment, allowing his acďťżhing muďťżscles to relax as he fell back against the pillowsďťż.ďťżďťżďťżďťżďťż

Ahhh you know I love sleepy boys

“h’YISH’ieww! ETCH’ieww! ISH’eww!”

”God Bless you, Sam.” 

Sam sniffed heavily, his throat raw and sinuses throbbing. “Thags,” Sam said, voice laced thick with congestion.

Love your spelling and congestion 😊

He squinted and rested a cool hand on Sam’s forehead, no doubt a trait he’d picked up from observing humans. “Your body tempature has elevated,” Cas said with a frown.

Sweet. Bonus points for fever

Heďťż felt terrible. No scratch that, he felt horrible.

Poor baby

”Hey, uh, Cas? Could you, uh, maybe get me some orange juice?” Castiel’s face lit up at the chance to be useful. 

“I’ll be right back with that,” Cas said. By the way Cas strut off Sam would say he was almost enjoying himself, minus the fact that this was no walk in the park situation.

Cute little angel ...oh, well...I mean he IS but..I mean it differently 

Sam, you are my friend and friends help out friends. You’re like family to me.”

OMG so sweet 

Ah I loved it. I know already said...but it's not like I read this twice this morning (...it was three times)

11 hours ago, jensdw said:

No apologies necessary! This is amazing. :D 

:drool:

OK my quote button still isn’t exactly cooperating...UGH

I love this Drabble very very much. Endlessly sneezy and super stubborn Dean is so hot...

And Sam, as always, is adorable. The spellings are perfect and the dialogue is also perfect. 

Thank you sooo much for writing this! Plus, Passing The Blame is also super adorable. 

Thanks again! :heart:

Anytime❤️ If there’s ever anything else you’d like to see let me know😉

10 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

I like the opening; it is well written 

Lol the quoting is hysterical in Castiel's voice 

Ahhh you know I love sleepy boys

Love your spelling and congestion 😊

Sweet. Bonus points for fever

Poor baby

Cute little angel ...oh, well...I mean he IS but..I mean it differently 

OMG so sweet 

Ah I loved it. I know already said...but it's not like I read this twice this morning (...it was three times)

You comments are too sweet😊

I’ll try to get some Stamford!Sam in for you in the near future😉💗

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for my small hiatus here..... I’ve been helping my grandma out and then there’s school (*gags*) so anyway, here I am!

A/N -The double sickness seemed to be popular so I’m bringing it back soon!

^im also taking a small break from the episode project so I can do creative writing on this thread, but I’ll let you know when I get back^

Well, if your still reading this ranting I’ll get you your Drabble!

———————————————————————————————————————————————

“To Hell and Back”

Characters: Sam, Dean

Plot: (occurs from when Dean returned from hell) ~totally rewriting this so don’t get on my case 😂

sneezer: Dean

————————————————————————————————————————————————

He wasn’t exactly sure how it happened. He remembered hanging there in the fire of hell, shackles wearing against the bruised skin of his wrists. Then just like that he blinked into a new reality. Everything was different. No fire, no torture, no eternal death. Just a thin layer of plywood separating himself from the burning Kansas sun.

It has been exactly 23 hours 15 minutes and 27 seconds since Dean had been left to die downstairs. 23 hours since he’s been tortured. 

Just then Dean felt a familiar itch swell throughout his nose. “h—h’AESH’eww!” 

And five years since he’s done that. Each running second that passes on the clock makes him realize how much he’s missed. 

He’d missed waking up every morning to a hot cup of coffee, pulling on his hunting boots and walking out into the fresh morning air to catch a glimpse of the sunrise. He loved the sound of Baby’s ignition warming up, fuel burning as he tapped along to his music. And Sammy, oh God Sammy.

“h’ITCH’EWW!” Dean absent mindedly rubbed his sleeve along the underside of his nose, which only provided minimal relief.

Speaking of Sammy he needed to find him. 

———————————————————————————

The moment the door opened Dean looked up with a look that was more pity than sorrow.The pain his brother must’ve been through while he was gone. Besides Bobby he was the only family Sam had ever really known.

When Dean’s green eyes met with his brother’s he couldn’t help but smile as a single tear rolled down his cheek. It had been too long, too damn long.

”Dean?” The gun that rest in Sam’s hand clattered to the ground. 

“Heya there, Sammy,” Dean said, trying his best to bring back his old self. Whatever happened he couldn’t let Sam know what he went through.

”I t-thought you were dead.” Sam stumbled over his words, hand already reaching to the blade in his back pocket. 

“Don’t bother with that blade, I’ve already been through that once,” Dean said, extending his forearm which bore a healing gash. 

“Dean?” Sam asked once more, this time hoping for an affirmative.

”The one and only,” Dean said, and before he knew it his arms were wrapped around Sam. 

“Five years Dean, five,” Sam said in a whisper against Dean’s neck.

”I know Sammy,” Dean said with a strained tone, this time letting tear after tear cascade down his cheeks.

”Look Dean, whatever happened down there—“

”Stays down there. The things I saw downstairs.....it was nothing compared to what’s up here.”

”It’s been pretty lonely all these years, I almost miss hearing your music turned up on the car radio.”

”Well we can arrange for that problem to be fixed.”

”I said almost.”

”Well it’s nice to see you kept that long mop on your head, Samantha,” Dean said with a smirk.

”What do you call yours then?” Sam asked.

”I was in hell. Your just being lazy.”

Sam rolled his eyes, but he was glad to have his brother back. He thought he had lost him for good.

“As much as I love a good family reunion it’s getting late. Think I might turn in for the  night.”

”Dean, it’s 9:00.”

Dean rolled his eyes, but he was so glad to be back, to be home.

Dean thrashed around frantically as the fiery heat he remembered a little too well engulfed him once again as he hung, powerless, in hell. He screamed for help, but nobody would come, nobody would listen. Why him? Why now?

He sat up in bed breathing heavily. He glanced over at the alarm clock that sat on the espresso wood of the nightstand, and the red numbers blared back at him like a neon sign. 12:30 a.m. 

He sighed and wiped the sweat collecting on his brow, collapsing tiredly against the pillows of his bed. He was safe. 

The next time Dean woke up it wasn’t to a nightmare. His head was pounding like a hammer in his skull, and the built up pressure residing in his sinuses amplified the dull ache. 

“h’ITSH’EWW! huh’ASH’oo! tsh’EWW!”

He sniffed in the aftermath, the sudden explosions taking him by surprise.

Settling back against the pillows he found himself slipping into sleep, each second drawing him in like a magnet, despite the early morning sun that made its way through the frost-covered window.

“h-ESH’eww!”

Dean was far too gone to notice, sniffing lightly as his congested snores filled the silence. 

When Sam woke up the next morning he was almost surprised to find a sleeping form in the bed next to him. Dean being back, it was all new. He was so used to hunting alone, hanging alone, living alone. 

It had been a few years, sure, but Sam knew when his brother was getting sick. He also knew Dean would be in denial, which is why he’d play along.

“huh’ETCH’eww! ‘ASH’oo!” Dean was sitting up in bed, face buried in his hands.  

“Bless you,” Sam said casually, coming in with a cup of coffee he made for Dean, (not without drugging it of course). 

“Mm—Thags,” Dean said with congestion lacing his voice. Sam pretended not to notice.

Dean took a long sip, relishing the hot liquid against his raw throat. “This tastes funny,” Dean said, wrinkling his nose.

”It’s ‘cause you haven’t had it in five years,” Sam remarked casually. 

“Maybe you’re—h-huh-right—‘ETCH’EWW! h’ISH’uh!—ugh.”

“Bless you. Sure your alright?” Sam asked, doing his best to look concerned. Not that he wasn’t, but Dean wasn’t the best at hiding his symptoms.

”Fine,” Dean replied, clearing his throat. 

“Just checkin’,” Sam said without another thought. He didn’t want Dean to catch on.

“ESH’ieww! Tsh’EWW! h—ASH’EWW!”

“Bless,” Sam said tossing the box of tissues in his brother’s direction. Sick or not, he was glad to have Dean home.

Here you go, guys❤️ If you enjoy it I’ll add a second installment (this time with a double sick boys) but it’s your choice😉💗

So...I came up with another but it's a little silly. Sam is sick but when Dean produces cold medication, delirious Sam thinks Dean is sick...any symptoms he displays he projects on Dean (like when Sam coughs, he asks Dean "are you ok?"). And if you're tired of my sick Sam obsession (lol) you can reverse the boys

Yay!! Sick Dean! 

I found it to be super cute that sam kept blessing dean in the last part and I also loved the brothers’ little reuniting hug! loved this whole thing, really. :) 

I’m actually sick right now so it’s nice to see some of that inflicted on him. :evilsmiley03:

I would love to see a second installment, I think this drabble was great. I love the way you worked the being back from hell issue into the story. :) 

As for which thread people would like you to continue, this may not be helpful, but honestly I think that you should do whatever you find to be more enjoyable. I love both of your threads a lot!

53 minutes ago, castiel_angel said:

Sure thing!

That's fine if u can't spell I don't mind, but do u know the Misha Collins story on here called, "Give the man a break!"? If u do I was wondering if u could do a story like that but shorter.....if you'd like of course.

13 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

So...I came up with another but it's a little silly. Sam is sick but when Dean produces cold medication, delirious Sam thinks Dean is sick...any symptoms he displays he projects on Dean (like when Sam coughs, he asks Dean "are you ok?"). And if you're tired of my sick Sam obsession (lol) you can reverse the boys

That would be no problem💗 if you want your Sammy you get your Sammy😉

(Gosh I just realized there’s no moose emoji😩)

13 hours ago, jensdw said:

Yay!! Sick Dean! 

I found it to be super cute that sam kept blessing dean in the last part and I also loved the brothers’ little reuniting hug! loved this whole thing, really. :)

I’m actually sick right now so it’s nice to see some of that inflicted on him. :evilsmiley03:

I would love to see a second installment, I think this drabble was great. I love the way you worked the being back from hell issue into the story. :)

As for which thread people would like you to continue, this may not be helpful, but honestly I think that you should do whatever you find to be more enjoyable. I love both of your threads a lot!

Thank you so much for your support! I’m thinking I’ll continue you the episode project, but when I need a little break I’ll come to here (which happens more often then it seems) 💗

feel better❤️

13 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

That's fine if u can't spell I don't mind, but do u know the Misha Collins story on here called, "Give the man a break!"? If u do I was wondering if u could do a story like that but shorter.....if you'd like of course.

uh...OF COURSE I KNOW THAT STORY! I’VE ONLY READ IT 10 BILLION TIMES *swoons*

I’d be happy to do this for you😉

2 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

uh...OF COURSE I KNOW THAT STORY! I’VE ONLY READ IT 10 BILLION TIMES *swoons*

I’d be happy to do this for you😉

Omg same and thank u so much!

4 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

That would be no problem💗 if you want your Sammy you get your Sammy😉

(Gosh I just realized there’s no moose emoji😩)

😍 I want so much lol

i adore that you looked for a moose emoji!

15 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

😍 I want so much lol

i adore that you looked for a moose emoji!

I think I need to petition it😂 

Just gonna let everyone know that I’m looking to update here on Friday, im really busy the rest of the week so just throwing it out there

• 2 weeks later...

😟 ok I've waited all the Fridays I can (so, two 🤗) and I have a prompt for you 😁

Sneezy Sam (obvs) keeps accidentally sneezing on Dean. It can be separate times or one piece. Sneezing on arms or whatever but please include one into Dea's chest, he could be comforting Sam or trying to muffle him, whatever, I need it to happen 😅

I appreciate your hard work! I hope this inspires but really I love all your stories, so whatever you've got :) :) :) 

• 7 months later...
On 10/9/2018 at 10:55 PM, ReidSeeker said:

😟 ok I've waited all the Fridays I can (so, two 🤗) and I have a prompt for you 😁

Sneezy Sam (obvs) keeps accidentally sneezing on Dean. It can be separate times or one piece. Sneezing on arms or whatever but please include one into Dea's chest, he could be comforting Sam or trying to muffle him, whatever, I need it to happen 😅

I appreciate your hard work! I hope this inspires but really I love all your stories, so whatever you've got :) :) :) 

So I’m actually still alive *big suprise I know* and am really in the mood to pick this thread back up :) so, @ReidSeeker if your still into having that prompt I can for sure hook you up!

for now, I am taking on a Drabble challenge (for SPN ofc!) and will do that in between requests!

1. Sometimes 2. Believe 3. Gratitude 4. Love 5. Music 6. Trust 7. Tradition 8. Snow 9. Hope 10. White 11. Adorable 12. Pattern 13. Red 14. Dance 15. Captive 16. Watch 17. Flee 18. Alarm 19. Dying 20. Fan 21. Seek 22. Past 23. Short 24. Reflection 25. Coffee 26. Sun 27. Breathtaking 28. Movie 29. Hands 30. Laugh 31. Honesty 32. Home 33. Travel 34. Water 35. Two 36. Wonderful 37. Beauty 38. Blessing 39. Warm 40. Chocolate 41. Blanket 42. Stars 43. Darkness 44. Light 45. Simple 46. Past 47. Fall 48. Blue 49. Eyes 50. Sadness 51. Brick 52. Style 53. Fault 54. Forgiveness 55. Suitcase 56. Dreams 57. Ocean 58. Purple 59. Grace 60. Fire 61. Toys 62. Riddle 63. Open 64. World 65. Yearn 66. Year 67. New 68. Hunger 69. Formula 70. Willpower 71. Genetic 72. Mother 73. Father 74. Heartache 75. Thirsty 76. Milk 77. Smelly 78. Ice 79. Crying 80. Sleep 81. Friendship 82. Book 83. Dare 84. Fruit 85. Owl 86. Scream 87. Yellow 88. Disobedience 89. Path 90. River 91. Stand 92. Horizon 93. Energy 94. Hero 95. Vision 96. Collect 97. Story 98. Leaves 99. Target 100. Photograph 101. Write 102. Listen 103. Swim 104. Simple 105. Blue 106. Terminal 107. Fly 108. Wind 109. Bird 110. Nest 111. Eye 112. Eavesdrop 113. Flood 114. Growl 115. Rain 116. Sugar 117. Shadow 118. Monster 119. Angry 120. Number

Archived