Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Drabble Thread

castiel_angel

23 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

”I don’t feel good,” Sam said with a miserable sniff.

”I know you don’t, Sammy, I know you don’t.”

OH. OMG. I love it, I love it so much I can barely type and make sense at the same time omg I am so happy with it. Thank you thank you thank you so much!

*calming  breaths*

I'm trying to quote but my phone is being a jerk and not doing it right but I love the little soft sad "I don't feel good" and your sneeze spelling is AMAZING and I'm just getting all excited again so I'm going to stop (and read it. For the fourth time)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

OH. OMG. I love it, I love it so much I can barely type and make sense at the same time omg I am so happy with it. Thank you thank you thank you so much!

*calming  breaths*

I'm trying to quote but my phone is being a jerk and not doing it right but I love the little soft sad "I don't feel good" and your sneeze spelling is AMAZING and I'm just getting all excited again so I'm going to stop (and read it. For the fourth time)

Your comments always make me smile:) I’m so happy you liked it!! I’ll get to your second request shortly💗💗💗 

46 minutes ago, jensdw said:

that was adorable ❤️

Thank you! Don’t worry, I’ll be doing yours next followed by @ReidSeeker‘s second request💗

On 7/28/2018 at 9:41 PM, castiel_angel said:

Thank you! Don’t worry, I’ll be doing yours next followed by @ReidSeekers second request💗

Yay! You're doing both! Yaaaaaaaaay!

2 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Yay! You're doing both! Yaaaaaaaaay!

Ofc❤️❤️❤️

• 1 month later...

Well, I know it’s been a while, but here I am😉 This is @jensdw‘s request (sorry for the wait, but I wanted this to be perfect:3) 

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Dean rubbed his nose as he checked to make sure his brother was still asleep. Satisfied, he fell back against the pillows, only to have the persisting itch return to his nose. 

h’ESH’oo! etsch’EWW! h’tsh’OO! itch’EWW! 

With each breath he took Dean found it harder to gain control, the itch all but subsiding.  Huh’esh’OO! ASH’eww! huh’ISH’eww! tsch’EWW! h’SHIEWW! 

Dean managed to smother the last few in the folds of the quilt on his bed, cursing himself inwardly as his brother shifted in the opposite bed.

”D’n?” Sam mumbled out tiredly, his eyes barely open.

” ‘S alright Sammy. Go back to b-huh-bed—Ash’EWW! tsch’OO! huh’esh’eww! h’tch’EWW!” Dean sniffed and rubbed his aching sinuses. What the hell was causing this?

”Bless,” Sam said, now fully awake. “T—thanks—h’Tsh’EWW! h’etch’OO! Tsch’ieww! h’esh! Tsch! etch! h’ETCH’eww!”

”Jesus, Dean. Breathe once in a while.”

”Very fuddy, Samby,” Dean said congestedly. “h’tsch’EWW! h’ASH’eww! Dean sniffed in the aftermath, tiredly pushing himself up off the bed. “I’mb gettig some coffee,” Dean said, silently leaving the room. 

—————————————

Sam found Dean in the bunker’s study an hour later along with a hot cup of coffee and a laptop.

”It’s about time you got up,” Dean said with a sniff.

”What time is it anyway?” Sam asked, rubbing the back of his neck with a sigh. 

“Time for you to get a—huh—watch—h’tsh’EWW! AESH’oo! etsch’EWW! h’tsh’EWW!”

Dean wiped his nose against the the rough fabric of his jacket sleeve.

”Awe, man, don’t do that,” Sam said, chucking the box of tissues at Dean. Dean rolled his eyes and pulled a few out, folding them in half as he felt the familiar itch return.

h’ESH’eww! h’TSCH’oo! huh’ASH’eww! ktsch’OO! ‘SHIEWW! huh’tsch’oo!

Sam’s eyes slowly traveled over to his brother, wide with a mix of worry and amusement. “Bless you.”

”Yeah, yeah. Now let’s get on with this case—”

”You sure a case is a good idea with you—uh—sick?” Sam questioned.

”I’m not friggin’ sick. ‘S just a few sneezes is all.” 

“A few? Dean, you sound like the plague.”

”Look Sammy, I’m fine. Whatever it is, I’m fine.” Dean’s breath caught on the last word, following in an incoherent curse and a hitching breath. h’ESH’eww! tsch’OO! AESH’eww! huh’ESH’eww!

“Bless you. Maybe we should just—“

”Sam, quit flapping your gums and let’s go. We have a son of a bitch to gank, and not all day to do it—h’ESH’eww! etch’OO! h’ESH’ieww!“

————————————

“h’Etsch’EWW! ASH’oo! tsch’IEWW! htch’EWW!”

”Really, Dean? Still?”

”I don’t know. It just—huh—itches— huh’ITSH’eww! huh’ESH’oo! Itsch’EWW! tsch’OO! 

Sam cursed aloud as the car jarred and swerved into another lane. 

“Dean! This can wait until tomorrow—“

”Sam! For the last time I’m fine! I can—huh’itsch’EWW! h’ESH’oo! I can still work.”

”I’m not saying you can’t, I’m saying you probably shouldn’t.”

”Sam we’re going and that’s final.”

Sam turned to look out the window, equally pissed as he was concerned.

huh’ESH’eww! TSCH’eww! ASH’oo! tch’EWW! huh—AESH’eww! 

“Bless you,” Sam mumbled out.

Dean held up a finger, clearly not done. huh’itsch’EWW! tsch’OO! ASH’eww! ksh’EWW! AESH’oo! Etsh’EWW! 

Dean barely managed to keep Baby in line. “Dean pull over. Now,” Sam said, and this time Dean didn’t argue.

”I think it’s time you take a backseat, pal,” Sam said. 

“Fine. But only because I—huh’itsch’EWW! h’ESH’oo! tsch’IEWW! Only cause I said so—huh’itsch’EWW! AESH’eww! ASH’oo! ESH’eww!”

”Dean—“

”Don’t even start, Sam.”

The rest of the drive was silent except for Dean’s consistent sniffling and sneezing.

—————————

“You must be Mrs. Williams,” Dean said with a sniff. “I’m agent Smith, and this is my partner, agent—uh— Smith. No relation.”

”We’re here concerning your son, Carter.”

”He was just so young, I didn’t think that something like this would happen,” the woman said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

”We’re very sorry for your loss,” Sam said with empathy.

”Thanks, dear. Anyways, what did you want to know?”

”Was your son acting weird before he disappeared? Angry, maybe anxious—excuse me—huh’ETSH’eww! AESH’oo! tsch’eww! ESH’oo!” Dean turned to the side to release the explosions into his fist. 

“Ugh. Sorry,” Dean said congestedly.

”Bless you. Carter seemed normal to me. Why would that matter?”

”We just have to explore all possible options,” Sam said.

”Look, everything that happened to him.... it was just as much of a surprise to me as it was to his girlfriend.”

“Did Carter have any enemies? Maybe someone who wanted to—huh—hurt him? huh’ITSH’eww! AESH’oo! ESH’IEWW! tsch’OO! 

“Bless you,” The client said with a sad smile, handing Dean the tissue box, “Carter had his problems, but nothing too serious.”

Dean’s breath was hitching wildly, and he quickly grabbed a few tissues from the box. h’ESH’eww! ASH’ieww! h’AESH’oo! tsch’EWW! ETCH’oo!

”I think that’s all we need, thank you for your help,” Sam said with a smile, trying his best to get Dean back to the bunker.

”No problem. If you have any more questions your welcome to swing by.”

”And feel better!” She called after Dean sympathetically.

——————————

“Dean, I don’t care what you have to say, we’re going back to the bunker.”

When Dean didn’t respond Sam turned his way. huh’ESH’eww! AESH’oo! ksh’EWW! tsch’OO! huh’ESH’eww!

”Look, Dean, enough’s enough. You need to tell me what’s up with you.”

”I d-don’t kn—huh’ASH’eww! know—huh’ksh’EWW! It just won’t s—stop—huh’ESH’eww! h’TSCH’oo! ASH’eww! TSCH’EWW! I wish it would just be over already.”

Dean wipes at his red-tinged nose, sniffing thickly. 

“So, if your not sick, and there’s no cats around that what is it?”

”Sam! If I knew than I wouldn’t be suffering!”

”Okay okay. We’ll figure it out.”

And as Sam drove the Impala down the highway, Dean passed out in the passenger seat, he knew things would be alright.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

hope it was good @jensdw sorry for the wait💗

9 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

Amazing!

Thank you so much:)

34 minutes ago, ReidSeeker said:

Your sneeze spelling is just the best

I’m really glad you like it. I’m always unsure about my way of doing it, seeing as though everyone on the forum has their own different way of doing it, but since it seems to be working I’ll stick with it!💗

Oh, and I’ll also be doing @ReidSeeker‘s request next, and as always, I’ll accept any (seriously any) ideas/requests you’d like to see in the future💗

I hate to be greedy but I'm going to request another...inspired by your episode thread. I want both boys sick, blaming each other for starting it (we don't have to know), each thinks the other is sicker than he is, each trying to care for the other, perhaps ending at Bobby's to get them both rested. Congested speech is a plus as are sleepy boys. Thank you thank you whenever and whatever you can do

1 hour ago, ReidSeeker said:

I hate to be greedy but I'm going to request another...inspired by your episode thread. I want both boys sick, blaming each other for starting it (we don't have to know), each thinks the other is sicker than he is, each trying to care for the other, perhaps ending at Bobby's to get them both rested. Congested speech is a plus as are sleepy boys. Thank you thank you whenever and whatever you can do

Don’t worry about being greedy😂 I love your ideas! Besides, two sick boys is like a drug your addicted to! And staying at Bobby’s on top of that? I can certainly work with it 😉💗

Here you go @ReidSeeker!❤️

“Passing The Blame”

Characters: Sam, Dean

Sneezer(s): Sam, Dean ;)

“h’TISH’eww! h—h’ESH’oo!”

“Ugh, Samb, this is all your fauldt,” The eldest hunter said with a congested sniff.

”No. You starded it last week—huh’ITSCH’ieww!” Sam rubbed the bridge of his nose tenderly, wincing at the pain the force caused.

”Me? I wasn’t the one hack’ig up a lung last Thursday,” Dean said scrubbing a heavy hand over his face. His head was pounding and it sounded like someone stuffed his nose with cotton.

”Well I wasn’dt the one sdeez’ig all last Wednesday,” Sam said, breaking off into a harsh cough.

“h—huh’AESH’eww! h’tsch’EWW! etch’OO!” Dean sighed heavily, which caught in his throat, causing him to cough.

”Are you alrighdt?” Sam asked with concern.

”I should be ask’ig you the same thi’g consider’ig your sicker then me.”

”Amb not!” Sam said, the end of his statement lost in his rapidly hitching breath. h—hih’TSH’ieww! h’ESH’eww! h—hp’shieww! 

Bless y—huh’ESH’eww! AESH’oo!” Each sneeze rocked Dean forward, his head threatening to hit the steering wheel with each explosion.

”Same to you,” Samsaid, a satisfied grin playing at the corners of his mouth.

”Samby, pass me the d’issues, will ‘ya?” Dean asked, the tickling in his nose all but subsiding. As soon as Dean felt the soft paper in his grip he brought them up to his face, breath hitching wildly.

“h’ETCH’eww! ASH’oo! h—h’tsch’EWW!” Dean sniffed thickly, discarding the tissue into the pocket of his jacket.

huh’ETCH’IEWW!” The sudden sneeze caught them both by suprise.

”Jesus, Dean, Bless you.”

Just then, Sam let out a yawn. “Sounds like you could use somb sleep,” Dean said, keeping his eyes on the road.

”And what ab—huh’ITCH’ieww! What about you?” 

“I’mb gonna keep on driv’ig,” Dean said with a heavy sniff.

”Uggh, this is all your fauldt,” Sam said with a groan, massaging his temples gingerly as his eyes fluttered closed.

”Samb, if you don’t shut it I’ll let you walk the rest of the way to Bobby’s.”

But all Dean got in reply was loud, congested snores. 

———————————

When Sam woke up the sun had just risen, leaving a gentle glow against the road ahead. 

“h’nxsh’uh! etch! ‘ngx’sh! tch!”

The soft yet forceful explosions brought Sam into reality. Dean looked half asleep from his spot behind the wheel, and each time he pitched toward with a restrained stifle the bench shook with his effort.

Sam felt his own nose twinge with irritation. Bringing up a steady fist he inhaled sharply, allowing the fit to run its course. 

hih—TSH’eww! h’ATCH’ieww! h’ESH’eww! ksh’EWW!

”nxsh! etch! Ugh, sorry, didn’t meand to wake you.” Dean said, somehow sounding ten times worse than the night before.

”Damn, dude, you sound wrecked.”

“Good morn’ig to you too,” Dean said with a yawn. 

“We’re you driv’ig all night?” Sam asked, blowing his nose once again. It always seems to fill up just as fast as he empties it.

”Yeah, but at least we’re only a few hours out fromb Bobby’s,” Dean said coughing roughly in his fist.

“Still think this was your fauldt by the way,” he added when he brought his almost pointless tissue up to his face. h’AESH’oo! tsch’EWW! ‘ESH’ieww! eh’TISH’eww!

Damb, this cold is kick’ig my ass,” Dean added with a sniff.

”Want me to drive for a little? You sound like you need the rest,” Sam’s voice was laced with concern. He knew this was a stupid fight, but stupid or not he wanted to win.

”Yeah, alright—huh’AESH’ieww! TSH’eww! h—ETCH’oo!”

“Bless you.”

”Thags,” came Dean’s congested reply.

Dean pulled off to the side of the road, clambering out of the Impala to trade places with Sam. As soon as the cold December air hit Dean’s face he pitched toward with a weak-sounding sneeze.

huh’ITCH’oo!”

“Bless you,” came Sam’s curt reply. Dean mumbled something along the lines of “thank you”, settling himself in the passenger side of the car. 

Before Sam had even made it onto the highway Dean was fast asleep, head against the cool glass of the window. He was snoring softly, and Sam imagined a little six-year-old Dean huddled up in a bundle of blankets. 

——————————

Dean spent the next few hours drifting in and out of sleep. He stayed relatively quiet except for his consistent sniffling and sneezing.

Sam glanced over at his brother who was once again fast asleep. He smiled to himself, turning his attention back to the road. 

h—K’TSH’ieww!” The sneeze was soft, yet forceful. Sam looked over at Dean in surprise only to find him sound asleep. Once he put two and two together he had to stifle a small laugh. Only Dean could manage to sneeze in his sleep.

“huh’ETCH’ieww! h—h’ASH’eww! TCH’ieww!” This time it was Sam convulsing with each sneeze. He tried hard to keep them quiet for Dean’s sake, but it was no use.

The rest of the ride to Bobby’s consisted of Sam’s loud sneezing, and Dean’s sleep sneezing. 

———————————

Dean had finally woken when Sam pulled the Impala into Bobby’s driveway. He let out a content sigh, only to have it turn into long ragged coughs.

”Shit, that hurt,” Sam said, each word he spoke grating against his sore throat. 

“‘Ya good man?” Dean asked, taking in his brother’s sagging form. 

“Wonderful,” was Sam’s reply.

Dean went to the trunk, grabbing his and Sam’s duffel and slamming the lid shut. Even that simple action seemed to drain what little energy he had left.

Sam went up to knock on the door while Dean lugged the two bags in. “Huh’ETCH’ieww! ETSH’OO! huh’SHIEWW! AESH’eww! tch’OO!” 

Dean was forced to drop the bags, bending at his waist at each sneeze.

”Son, you sound like hell,” came the gruff voice of Bobby as Dean approached the door.

”love you too,” Dean said with a fake smile. The pressure built up in his sinuses shifted, and he felt like his head was split open.

“Picked this hell of a cold up from Sam, but he ain’t doin’ too hot himself,” Came Dean’s reply as he shuffled through the door. Regardless of now being inside Dean’s body racked with shivers, sending a chill up his spine. 

“Actually Deand was sick first,” Came Sam’s congested voice from the stairwell.

”You two idjits aren’t a day over eleven,” Bobby said as he took the bags from Dean.

”I wish it were that-huh-that simple—h’TSH’eww! AESH’ieww! ETSCH’OO!” Dean groaned as he sniffed thickly, rubbing his throbbing head.

”Bless ‘ya,” Came Bobby’s voice, taking on a more fatherly tone. “h—huh’TISH’ieww! AESH’eww!” Sam sniffed miserably as he rubbed his sore nose.

”And you too,” he added, “man, you two don’t do anything in halves.”

Dean chuckled lightly, which turned into a rough cough. “You two get yourselves upstairs and showered. I got some medicine when your done,” Bobby said, flapping a hand at them.

h’ITCH’eww! ASH’oo!” The double echoed down the stairwell.

“Bless you, Dean!” Bobby called. Man, with those two it was always something.

——————————

Dean slung his bag on his bed, and Sam’s on his.

”You can have the first shower since your sicker,” Dean said, pulling a tissue out of the box that sat on the nightstand. Damn did it feel good to have tissues.

“Dean, you we’re up all night driving. You go first.”

”Sam, you sound a wheezing donkey that got hit by a car. You go first.” Of course Dean always had his little brother in mind.

”Gee thanks,” Sam said, grabbing a towel and washcloth.

”Anytime,” Dean said with a wink.

Sam quickly turned on the water and stepped in the shower, allowing the water to wash over him like a wave. The steam from the shower helped clear his blocked nose, but didn’t so much help the persistent tickle that swelled by the second.

h’ITSH’yieww! ETSH’eww! ETCH’ieww!

Sam sniffed thickly, allowing the water to wash away the snot. He closed his eyes, relishing the warmth of the water against his back. This was way better than any motel. This was home.

————————————

When Dean finished his shower he quickly changed into a t-shirt and flannel pajama bottoms. “h’ITCH’ieww! huh’ASH’oo! tch’OO!” 

Sam and Bobby both turned to see Dean thump down the stairs, a hand clamped over the lower portion of his face.

”ti-hih—tissue—huh—“ Dean managed out through hitching breaths. Sam tossed Dean the box of tissues, Dean barely catching them with his free hand.

He managed to maneuver one out, replacing the hand that covered his face with a tissue. “h—hn—‘TSH’oo! ETCH’EWW! h’SHIEWW!”

“Jeez, Dean, Bless you,” Sam offered.

”Ugh, Thags,” Dean said, plopping down on the couch.

huh’ESH’yieww!” Sam barely caught the explosion in his fist. “Bless ‘y.” Dean mumbled with a yawn.

”Christ, you two are a mess. Now, pills or liquid?” Bobby asks, doling out the medicine. 

Dean was about to say pills when he thought of the grating rawness of his throat.

”liquid,” Dean managed out with a cough. When Dean got a look at the cherry red liquid in the cup in his hand he cringed in disgust.

”Go on, Dean. Pretend it’s a shot of whiskey, I don’t know, just drink it.”

Sam just downed his in one gulp. He was willing to dry anything at this point to stimulate even an inkling of relief.

”D—hih—D’n! I need a t-huh-tissu—huh-h” But Dean seemed to get the message, handing Sam the desired tissue.

ISH’yieww! ETCH’eww! h’ish’EWW!”

”Bless ‘ya bitch.”

”Jerk.”

And with that congested snores filled the room. Bobby came in the room with fresh tissues, smiling at the sight before him.

”You two idjits sleep tight,” he called, leaving the living room to do some work.

——————————

It was late the next morning when Sam’s eyelids fluttered open. Yawning, Sam turned to check on Dean, who lay on the couch snoring. 

Quietly he extracted himself from the blankets that Bobby must’ve put on him sometime last night, tiptoeing into the kitchen.

”Mornin’ Sam,” Bobby said handing the younger Winchester a steaming cup of tea. 

“Good Mord’ig,” Sam responded with a congested sniff. “Sleep good?” Bobby asked.

”Yeah, this cold’s just got me real tired,” Sam said with a yawn.

”Between that and work you two always have something on your plate,” Bobby commented. 

Sam started to nod in agreement, but stopped short when he felt a familiar prickle building in his nose. “h—TSH’ieww! ESH’eww! h’ish’IEWW!”

“Bless you.”

“Thags,” Sam said, coughing lightly. “You feel good enough for pills?” Bobby asked.

”Yeah,” Sam said, breath hitching once again. “H’YISH’IEWW!”

“Jesus, Sam. Bless you,” Bobby said, handing Sam the medication. Sam took a gulp of water and swallowed them down, wincing as they scraped against his raw throat.

“Is Dean still knocked out?” Bobby asked.

”Yeah, it’s pretty late, even for him.”

”God knows he needs it,” Bobby said.

”Think we should wake him? He might need more meds,” Sam asked.

”Nah, let him sleep.”

They both listened, Sam sipping his tea, and Bobby sipping his coffee. Dean’s congested snores stopped and his breath wavered, and hitched once. “h—hih’KSH’oo!”

“So much for him getting some sleep,” Bobby remarked. Sam held up a finger and sure enough the congested snores continued.

”Wait, did he just—“

”yep.”

”I didn’t know that was even possible,” Bobby said with an amused look.

”Neither did I,” Sam said, suppressing a laugh. Only Dean Winchester could manage to sneeze in his sleep.

——————————

It was noon by the time Dean made his presence to the world. He blinked awake and rubbed his stiff neck, regretting spending the night on the couch.

h’ITSH’eww! ‘ESH’oo!” Dean wiped his nose against his sleeve, the light fabric causing him to pitch forward again with a third. “h’TSH’eww!” 

Deciding that tissues were his best bet, Dean made his way into the kitchen, sniffling the entire way.

”It’s about time you showed up. How you feeling?” Bobby said, noting the irritated skin around Dean’s nose, and the way he swallowed was as if tiny swords were jabbing at every angle.

” ‘ve been better—huh’KSH’oo!”

“Bless you,” Bobby said, handing Dean the box of tissues. 

“Were’s Samby?” Dean asked with a tissue pressed up against his nose.

”Changin’ around. Should be back down in a bit.”

Dean hummed in response, pinching the bridge of his nose in pain. He was only up for a few minutes, and already the pressure had settled in for a long stay.

”You sure your aright, son?” Bobby asked with a concerned look toward the Winchester.

” ‘m fine,” Dean said, his eyes still closed.

”Bullshit,” Bobby said.

”Yeah, that’s a good word to describe it. Bullshit.”

Bobby let out a small laugh, only to have hit swallowed up when he saw Sam.

”Christ, Sam, you look like shit.” Dean’s eyes opened at this, carefully examining his baby brother.

”I feel it too,” Sam said with a cough. Dean opened his mouth to comment, but instead found himself gearing for a sneeze.

“h’ETCH’eww! ASH’oo! h—h’tCHIEWW!” Or three.

“Bless you, Dean,” Sam said, only now realizing his brother’s presence. “Tha—h’KSH’oo!” Dean sniffed miserably and grabbed another tissue from the box.

”And again.” 

Dean tiredly buried his face in his hands, as if the simple act of sneezing had him once again wore down.

“ETCH’ieww! h’shh’IEWW!” Sam buried the double into cupped hands, each one ripping through him.

”Bless you,” Dean mumbled out from behind his hands. He must feel pretty bad to have openly displayed his symptoms.

Bobby got out the bottle of NyQuil and poured Dean an appropriate dosage. “Alright Tiger, down the hole this goes.” 

Dean removed his hands to accept the cup, barely able to keep the cup at his lips from his shivering. 

“I’m gonna go lay down,” Dean said with a sniff. “h’ECH’eww! “TCH’ieww! Ugh. Me too,” Sam said in agreement. 

Once both boys were huddled on the couch, Bobby spread two thick blankets out ever their shivering frames. “Just like when you were young,” Bobby said with a faint smile.

”Thags Bobby,” Sam said with a content smile. “Yeah, Thags,” Dean added.  “Anytime, sons. Anytime.” 

Dean rubbed at his sore nose, but the tickle that remained wouldn’t diminish. “h’ASH’oo! tch’EWW! h—huh’KSH’OO! Damn it, Samb. This is on you.”

”h—hih’ESH’yieww! tsh’EWW! I’m thinking the same thig about you Deand,” Sam said with a grumble.

”Jerk.”

”Bitch.”

A loud sneeze sounded from the other room. “Idjits!” Bobby shouted.

But Sam and Dean were fast asleep.

hope you like @ReidSeeker! I had a lot of fun writing this one❤️

Oh wow...oh wow it was perfect. I mean PERFECT. I can't even express my gratitude amply. You, like, NAILED this. It was adorable. Wonderful. Thank you. 

3 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

“Ugh, Samb, this is all your fauldt,” The eldest hunter said with a congested sniff.

”No. You starded it last week—huh’ITSCH’ieww!” Sam rubbed the bridge of his nose tenderly, wincing at the pain the force caused.

Um, way to start with awesome. There's congestion and blame game. Boom.

Just then, Sam let out a yawn. “Sounds like you could use somb sleep,” Dean said, keeping his eyes on the road.

Oh, my little angel. Nap time for little brothers

Only Dean could manage to sneeze in his sleep.

Haha is this canon? 😊

”I wish it were that-huh-that simple—h’TSH’eww! AESH’ieww! ETSCH’OO!” Dean groaned as he sniffed thickly, rubbing his throbbing head.

”Bless ‘ya,” Came Bobby’s voice, taking on a more fatherly tone. “h—huh’TISH’ieww! AESH’eww!” Sam sniffed miserably as he rubbed his sore nose.

”And you too,” he added, “man, you two don’t do anything in halves.”

Just all this. Competing sneezes. Fatherly Bobby...

He closed his eyes, relishing the warmth of the water against his back. This was way better than any motel. This was home.

This was...I mean...my little heart just can't...I'm at a loss for words (see, not a writer). I love this line.

Yeah, this cold’s just got me real tired,” Sam said with a yawn.

Aw, you just get me, don't you? Poor sleepy baby

h’ITSH’eww! ‘ESH’oo!” Dean wiped his nose against his sleeve, the light fabric causing him to pitch forward again with a third. “h’TSH’eww!” 

I never thought of this but I love how wiping his nose with his shirt caused another sneeze

”It’s about time you showed up. How you feeling?” Bobby said, noting the irritated skin around Dean’s nose, and the way he swallowed was as if tiny swords were jabbing at every angle.

” ‘ve been better—huh’KSH’oo!”

Oh...he feels so bad, he just comes out and says it. Poor sweetie 

”Christ, Sam, you look like shit.” Dean’s eyes opened at this, carefully examining his baby brother.

”I feel it too,” Sam said with a cough. Dean opened his mouth to comment, but instead found himself gearing for a sneeze.

Aw and Sam, too. And Dean's Big Brother Radar blips under his sickness. Poor thing

Dean removed his hands to accept the cup, barely able to keep the cup at his lips from his shivering. 

“I’m gonna go lay down,” Dean said with a sniff. “h’ECH’eww! “TCH’ieww! Ugh. Me too,” Sam said in agreement. 

Aw and they're cold and sleepy little babies. I just want to snuggle them better.

ok now I've quoted about the entire story and I still feel I missed stuff I meant to comment on. Thank you for making it as long as it was...as I scrolled, I was so afraid it would be cut off too soon but it was perfect. I just...thank you. I will read this a thousand times. I'm overwhelmed. I hope you can feel the happy vibes I'm sending

6 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Oh wow...oh wow it was perfect. I mean PERFECT. I can't even express my gratitude amply. You, like, NAILED this. It was adorable. Wonderful. Thank you. 

Um, way to start with awesome. There's congestion and blame game. Boom.

Oh, my little angel. Nap time for little brothers

Haha is this canon? 😊

Just all this. Competing sneezes. Fatherly Bobby...

This was...I mean...my little heart just can't...I'm at a loss for words (see, not a writer). I love this line.

Aw, you just get me, don't you? Poor sleepy baby

I never thought of this but I love how wiping his nose with his shirt caused another sneeze

Oh...he feels so bad, he just comes out and says it. Poor sweetie 

Aw and Sam, too. And Dean's Big Brother Radar blips under his sickness. Poor thing

Aw and they're cold and sleepy little babies. I just want to snuggle them better.

ok now I've quoted about the entire story and I still feel I missed stuff I meant to comment on. Thank you for making it as long as it was...as I scrolled, I was so afraid it would be cut off too soon but it was perfect. I just...thank you. I will read this a thousand times. I'm overwhelmed. I hope you can feel the happy vibes I'm sending

Well I’m thrilled that you like it! This was actually so much fun to write, so if you have any more requests I’d be so happy to do them for you! And don’t be afraid to request those BM scenes because they’re just ADORABLE 💗

21 minutes ago, castiel_angel said:

Haha is this canon? 😊

I think this will be my new canon😂💗😊 idk I just thought of it and thought it was cute, but canon it shall become!

(and wouldn’t it just be THE CUTEST if it happened on the show?)

7 minutes ago, ReidSeeker said:

Still the Sam/Castiel if possible :) if I think of more, I'll come here first 😊😊

Oh God, sorry! I completely forgot about that😅

Haha I figured the double sick boys were easier/more fun to write. The Sam/Cas one might be harder to figure out (it would be for me! I know I want it, I just can't make something of it). I mean, only write what you want and I will keep requesting, I'm sure.

I hope I'm making sense. It's been a rough weekend and my thoughts are scattered 

2 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Haha I figured the double sick boys were easier/more fun to write. The Sam/Cas one might be harder to figure out (it would be for me! I know I want it, I just can't make something of it). I mean, only write what you want and I will keep requesting, I'm sure.

I hope I'm making sense. It's been a rough weekend and my thoughts are scattered 

No, no I’ll definately make sure you get your Sam/Cas one because I know it’s something you’d like to see💗 I’m still thinking out a good way to plot it😅 I am absolutely LOVING the double sickness thing so I can do more of that too❤️ Hope your weekend gets better💗

I'm ABSOLUTELY fine with more double sick boys! I also adore Stanford Sam for reasons I can't fathom. I read your "pilot" episode on the other thread a billion times lol My thoughts on that are probably basic; sick Sam, Dean comes to care for him. Oh or hey maybe sick Dean came to check on Sam, falls asleep outside in the Impala and Sam finds him there in the morning, drags him in for care taking (love when the boys show brotherly concern)

Here you go @ReidSeeker💗

“Friends are Family”

characters: Sam, Dean, Castiel

sneezer: Sam 

When Sam woke up that morning he was greeted with two surprises. One, a trench coat and a blue tie occupied the bed that was once Dean’s. Two, he had one hell of a headache. 

This wasn’t the normal stress-induced dull aches that can be ignored, this was a throbbing pain that pulsed in his head, each beat pounding in his ears like a drum.

Even so much as shifting in bed caused a wave of dizziness to pass over him, his vision growing hazy and clouded.

“h’TSH’yieww! ‘ETCH’ieww!”

There was that too. Now that he thought about it his nose was somehow blocked yet streaming, each breath increasing the tickle that lay deep within.”

h—ht’ISH’ieww!”

“God Bless you, Sam.”

Sam jumped in surprise, as if only now realizing the angel. As his vision cleared, and his head stopped spinning the brooding form of Castiel sat at the edge of the bed.

”Hello, Sam,” the angel said in his trademark monotone voice, each syllable a boom of thunder in Sam’s ears.

”Hey Cas,” Sam said unsure if he should be glad or confused. Where was Dean?

”Hey, um, Cas, do you know where Dean is?” Sam asked, breaking off into a harsh cough. Cas offered a sympathetic look in return.

“Dean had important things to do,” Cas said including air quotes around the statement. “He said it would be best if I stayed here with you.”

”Uh, okay—h’TSH’EWW! h’ITCH’ieww! huh’ISH’eww!”

God Bless You, Sam,” Cas repeated as if his voice was set on a recording tape.

Sam nodded his head in acknowledgment, allowing his aching muscles to relax as he fell back against the pillows. Don’t get him wrong, he liked Cas and all, it’s just that he and Dean “shared a more profound bond” as Cas liked to put it.

Part of him wanted to ask Cas for help, ask him for comfort, but this was Cas he was talking about. Castiel the angel of the Lord. Castiel, leader of heaven. Castiel, the man who went from heaven to hell, purgatory to Earth. Castiel was a warrior, not a nursemaid.

Sam sighed heavily as his nose twitched with intensity. He wished he could just close his eyes and never wake up. 

“h’YISH’ieww! ETCH’ieww! ISH’eww!”

God Bless you, Sam.” 

Sam sniffed heavily, his throat raw and sinuses throbbing. “Thags,” Sam said, voice laced thick with congestion.

When Sam looked into Cas’ eyes he wasn’t met with the icy glare he knew so well. He was met with liquid blue eyes that shone like the ocean, swimming with concern.

”Could you pass me the tissues, Cas?” Sam asked with a pleading look. Even that simple act seemed wrong to ask. Dean ordered Castiel around like he would to the younger Winchester, but when Sam ordered it was different. 

Dean ordered with an expectation. Dean wasn’t afraid to lay down the law and get things done. When Sam ordered it was almost like begging. 

When the tissue box made its way into Sam’s hands he was almost shocked. It wasn’t that he didn’t think Cas would do it, Cas was was always a good soldier.

Sam felt almost guilty using Castiel. It was like taking home a puppy you know isn’t yours, but you play with it anyway.

“h—huh—h’KSH’ieww! So did Dean say when he’d be back?” Sam asked. 

“God Bless you, Sam. Dean told me that he’d be back as soon as possible.” Castiel got up from his spot on the bed and moved closer to the Winchester.

He squinted and rested a cool hand on Sam’s forehead, no doubt a trait he’d picked up from observing humans. “Your body tempature has elevated,” Cas said with a frown.

”I’ll be right back with a cool cloth.” Castiel trudged off in search of said cloth, returning a short bit of time later. Sam couldn’t help but sigh in relief as he the cool compress met his burning skin. 

“You didn’t have to do that,” Sam said with both eyes closed.

”Of course I did. If I hadn’t you would be as humans like to call it “burning up”. I still do not see how one one can “burn up.” 

“It’s an expression Cas—h’ETCH’eww! huh’ISH’ieww!”

“God Bless you, Sam. You seem.....unwell,” Castiel said. “Perhaps you require rest. From what I know about human nature the average person requires approximately eight to ten hours—“

”Cas. Take a chill, man. I’m fine.”

”I do not understand that reference,” Cas said with his classic head tilt. He had about as much human knowledge as did a three year old.

” ‘course you don’t,” Sam mumbled under his breath.

“h’ASH’ieww! ksh’EWW! tsh’IEWW!”

“God Bless you, Sam.” Sam couldn’t help but smile as he massaged his temples carefully. He felt terrible. No scratch that, he felt horrible.

”Hey, uh, Cas? Could you, uh, maybe get me some orange juice?” Castiel’s face lit up at the chance to be useful. 

“I’ll be right back with that,” Cas said. By the way Cas strut off Sam would say he was almost enjoying himself, minus the fact that this was no walk in the park situation.

Cas returned with the glass, setting it down on the nightstand next to Sam. “Thank you,” Sam said with a smile.

”Is there anything else that requires my assistance?” Cas asked intently.

Sam flashed his eyes nervously up at the angel. He didn’t want to be a bother...

”You seem...troubled,” Cas said, frowning once again.

”Look, Cas, you—huh’ITCH’ieww! h’ASH’EWW! you don’t have to help out here. I know you’d rather be with Dean...”

”Sam, you are my friend and friends help out friends. You’re like family to me.”

That had to be the most heartfelt words he’s ever heard pass the lips of Cas, and they weren’t even to Dean.

”Thank you,” Sam said with a sniff. That’s what friends were for, right?

”Now, more juice or tea?” Cas asked.

”Juic—h’TCH’EWW!” Sam swallowed hard, wincing at the pain it evoked. “On second thought I think I’ll have tea.”

As he watched Castiel walk off he couldn’t help but smile. Friends were Family.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry this was super short @ReidSeeker 😬😅 hope it met what you were looking for.

Archived